PDA

View Full Version : Cycle ideas

GymPrincess
05-24-2018, 02:03 PM
Hello everyone. I am looking for any feedback on a few questions i have. First a little background. I have ran all var cycles up to 20mg ED. I have also ran whinny and var cycles with var@ 15mg and whinny @ 10mg ED. I am looking to possibly run tbol and try injectable primo. My questions are

1. Is it worth it to go to an injectable or am i gonna see similiar of what i would with var?
2. Would tbol be ran best just to jump start a cycle as guys usually do with dbol?
3. Which compounds are best for recomps and which are best for cutting?
4. During my cuts should i be running lower doses?

I guess generally i feel like I am always recomping since when i cut i am on gear which helps with muscle gain still. After I complete this bulk ( not bulikng as men just carb cycling with calories fluctuating around maintenance) I am looking to get leaner than i have been. I just want a good physique that can be maintained. I am not interested in getting too lean that it can't be maintained. If you have any other questions lmk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Primemuscle
05-24-2018, 03:06 PM
Hello everyone. I am looking for any feedback on a few questions i have. First a little background. I have ran all var cycles up to 20mg ED. I have also ran whinny and var cycles with var@ 15mg and whinny @ 10mg ED. I am looking to possibly run tbol and try injectable primo. My questions are

1. Is it worth it to go to an injectable or am i gonna see similiar of what i would with var?
2. Would tbol be ran best just to jump start a cycle as guys usually do with dbol?

I guess generally i feel like I am always recomping since when i cut i am on gear which helps with muscle gain still. After I complete this bulk ( not bulikng as men just carb cycling with calories fluctuating around maintenance) I am looking to get leaner than i have been. I just want a good physique that can be maintained. I am not interested in getting too lean that it can't be maintained. If you have any other questions lmk.

To answer your questions here’s my 2 cents:

1) legit primo is awesome. Great lean gains with virtually no water retention that stay after use. Plenty of sponsors here have legit primo so yet it’s worth it IMO.

2) Since it’s considered the dbol without the bloat tbol can be used at the start or end of a cycle. Minimal water retention and gives a nice full look as well as great pumps.

3) any compounds can be used for whatever goal you desire. Diet, cardio and training dictate the quality of your gains. However some compounds are easier to cut with (dry) and others to bulk with (wet). Basically all the compounds you’ve mentioned using are more dry compounds so granted everything is dialed in you should gain lean muscle mass and maintain most of it after use. But again gear isn’t a magic solution so it doesn’t work unless you do which I’m sure you aware of but I always like to note that.

4) no, doses are dependent upon the individual. It’s not a one size it’s all so you have to find what works best for you

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions or if I can help in any way feel free to shoot me a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GymPrincess
05-24-2018, 03:24 PM

1) legit primo is awesome. Great lean gains with virtually no water retention that stay after use. Plenty of sponsors here have legit primo so yet it’s worth it IMO.

2) Since it’s considered the dbol without the bloat tbol can be used at the start or end of a cycle. Minimal water retention and gives a nice full look as well as great pumps.

3) any compounds can be used for whatever goal you desire. Diet, cardio and training dictate the quality of your gains. However some compounds are easier to cut with (dry) and others to bulk with (wet). Basically all the compounds you’ve mentioned using are more dry compounds so granted everything is dialed in you should gain lean muscle mass and maintain most of it after use. But again gear isn’t a magic solution so it doesn’t work unless you do which I’m sure you aware of but I always like to note that.

4) no, doses are dependent upon the individual. It’s not a one size it’s all so you have to find what works best for you

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions or if I can help in any way feel free to shoot me a PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks alot!! Appreciate the feedback.

Primemuscle
05-24-2018, 03:25 PM
Thanks alot!! Appreciate the feedback.

No problem, glad to be of help. Keep me posted with what you decide to do.

One last thing I wanted to mention was: var will keep you more full whereas winny will get you more shredded and peeled. Both cut you up but I’ve slightly different looks

Boxsquatter
05-24-2018, 04:08 PM
How did you make out running the var and winny cycle together. Did you get the results you want. If you did than I would stay with what works. If you added primo it wouldn’t be bad but have you ever Injected before?. and I have never used it but I think it is multiple injects a week. Tbol is gonna make your strong but I am not sure if their is any virtulazation. You don’t want anything change if that’s not supposed to.

GymPrincess
05-24-2018, 04:31 PM
No problem, glad to be of help. Keep me posted with what you decide to do.

One last thing I wanted to mention was: var will keep you more full whereas winny will get you more shredded and peeled. Both cut you up but I’ve slightly different looks

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI will for sure. That was my understanding and why i ran both.

GymPrincess
05-24-2018, 04:34 PM
How did you make out running the var and winny cycle together. Did you get the results you want. If you did than I would stay with what works. If you added primo it wouldn’t be bad but have you ever Injected before?. and I have never used it but I think it is multiple injects a week. Tbol is gonna make your strong but I am not sure if their is any virtulazation. You don’t want anything change if that’s not supposed to.It was a good run. I did mess up and cut my calories to low and more just had an automatic plan. I know this time not to go so low in my calories and only lower them more if i am not getting results. I have never injected before. I think the primo would be 2x a week. I was told i could use a slin pin with right gear. I would probably have my guy inject me to start. I hate meedles lol.

joko123
05-24-2018, 05:04 PM
I think you need to let peeps know you’re a lady German lol I’m not sure everyone remembers. You definitely shouldn’t be rubbing dbol lol

5forty
05-24-2018, 05:31 PM
I think you need to let peeps know you’re a lady German lol I’m not sure everyone remembers. You definitely shouldn’t be rubbing dbol lolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God! Now I can stop feeling weird about being attracted to the avatar pic.

Please let us know how the primo goes, my wife is thinking about running that next as well.

GymPrincess
05-24-2018, 06:04 PM
I think you need to let peeps know you’re a lady German lol I’m not sure everyone remembers. You definitely shouldn’t be rubbing dbol lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOf course i shouldnt run dbol. I was thinking to run tbol. I know not to touch dbol haha.

German89
05-24-2018, 06:40 PM
Ill throw my opinion out in a little.. im just busy outside.. ill be back around later on in the evening

chadmack282
05-24-2018, 10:26 PM
Pinning is no big deal.
U can use 27guage slin pin with 1/2 or 5/8 needle as long as u r pretty lean & by your avatar I can tell u r pretty lean. Put your compound vial in warm/hot water for about a minute so drawing doesn't take to long. Take about 20 seconds injecting compound.
By the way your avatar pic looks Great!
Good Luck!

joko123
05-24-2018, 10:45 PM
Of course i shouldnt run dbol. I was thinking to run tbol. I know not to touch dbol haha.

Somebody recommended it to you I was not referencing you [emoji846]

You look great by the way I just noticed your avi keep up the great work [emoji1320]

German89
05-24-2018, 11:28 PM

I would stick to oral primo... my hair started to fall out. Primo ace is what youd want to try, before primo depot to see how you respond. Or, if you don't care about your hair, by all means, use depot
Tbol is broke mans var. I didnt care for it. I would, personally, stick with var. Or superdrol.
No compound is designed for bulking and cutting. That's your diet
Maybe. I never cut with gear. Cardio with ephedrine and caffeine.

Hopefully that helps.

GymPrincess
05-25-2018, 12:37 AM
Somebody recommended it to you I was not referencing you [emoji846]

You look great by the way I just noticed your avi keep up the great work [emoji1320]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOk haha. I must of overlooked it since i know it would be ridiculous for a female to run. I am not interested in test or anything known more likely to give sides.

GymPrincess
05-25-2018, 12:37 AM
Pinning is no big deal.
U can use 27guage slin pin with 1/2 or 5/8 needle as long as u r pretty lean & by your avatar I can tell u r pretty lean. Put your compound vial in warm/hot water for about a minute so drawing doesn't take to long. Take about 20 seconds injecting compound.
By the way your avatar pic looks Great!
Good Luck!Thanks. I will most likely go for it!

GymPrincess
05-25-2018, 12:39 AM
Hopefully that helps.Yeah i thought about oral but the price and my understanding of being less effective in oral form is what made me decide to try injectable. I planned a minimal dose to see how i react. If i start to see anything of hair loss or others i would stop immediately. I don't think i could handle pinning so much. Wouldnt the other have to be pinned daily or every other day?

German89
05-25-2018, 01:02 AM
Yeah i thought about oral but the price and my understanding of being less effective in oral form is what made me decide to try injectable. I planned a minimal dose to see how i react. If i start to see anything of hair loss or others i would stop immediately. I don't think i could handle pinning so much. Wouldnt the other have to be pinned daily or every other day?

You wont notice hair loss right away. So, say youve been on depot for 4 weeks now, and week 5, a little of hair starts. Week 6, more, you dont really stop it til week 7.. your hair will keep falling out for another 2 to 3 weeks. Its a slower ester compared to ace. Ace is oral, you dont have to inject it.

Its your cycle but. Coming from a girl. Ive done a bunch of cycles. Primo was the one drug that took my hair. You wont know until you try. Id stick to faster acting esters just to get a feel for it.

GymPrincess
05-25-2018, 03:56 AM
You wont notice hair loss right away. So, say youve been on depot for 4 weeks now, and week 5, a little of hair starts. Week 6, more, you dont really stop it til week 7.. your hair will keep falling out for another 2 to 3 weeks. Its a slower ester compared to ace. Ace is oral, you dont have to inject it.

Its your cycle but. Coming from a girl. Ive done a bunch of cycles. Primo was the one drug that took my hair. You wont know until you try. Id stick to faster acting esters just to get a feel for it.I see. Any idea of where the orals can be found? I am in the air kinda. I know some women do well and others don't. Or is is there injectable ace too? I would be willing to pin more rather than risk my hair.

GymPrincess
05-25-2018, 03:59 AM

Its your cycle but. Coming from a girl. Ive done a bunch of cycles. Primo was the one drug that took my hair. You wont know until you try. Id stick to faster acting esters just to get a feel for it.I guess i should add i have used whinny in the past with 0 hairloss issues. Idk if this makes a difference on my chances of hairloss with primo.

saywutrly
05-25-2018, 07:49 AM
FWIW, I'm a tbol proponent for men, but I'm not sure it's a good drug for ladies. They had a lot of lawsuits for musculinization filed against the old East German government over tbol. I'd say rock out with var and add in some legit primo from the most trustworthy sponsor holding it.

Injections are no big deal as others have said. Since your doses will be so low, you could even use a 29 gauge 1/2" if you heat the gear in a heating pad for a few min. Those are usually easier to find than 27s in 1mL from my experience.

Oh, and don't cheap out too much on the pins. I've had 25s smoother than 29s just because I spent the extra few bucks for the 25s.

Zeus-Sr
05-25-2018, 12:23 PM

Primemuscle has solid advice -

- tbol would be a concern for its potential virilization effects
- primo ace oral - could be a consideration before inj primo E
- I have seen feedback from some women that they liked a primo ace oral and anavar combo

Primo can help maintain muscle during a calorie restricted diet which is also a positive

German89
05-25-2018, 01:10 PM
I guess i should add i have used whinny in the past with 0 hairloss issues. Idk if this makes a difference on my chances of hairloss with primo.

Primo ace::Methenolone acetate is a non-c17-alpha-alkylated oral steroid
Primo depot: 17beta-Hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one, 1-methyl-1(5-alpha)-androsten-3-one-17b-ol
Winny: 17beta-hydroxy-17-methyl-5alpha-androstano

I used winny too.. I didn't experience hair loss but, I did with the primo. I used 50mg ace, and 50 enanthate. I was young and dumb.

You'll never know until you try.. I'm just suggesting use faster acting steroids so you can watch for signs. If you don't care about, enlarged clit, deepened voice, acne, fucked up hair, or no hair.. do whatever. Be smart! The sides are real. Some never go back to normal.

GymPrincess
05-25-2018, 04:05 PM
FWIW, I'm a tbol proponent for men, but I'm not sure it's a good drug for ladies. They had a lot of lawsuits for musculinization filed against the old East German government over tbol. I'd say rock out with var and add in some legit primo from the most trustworthy sponsor holding it.

Injections are no big deal as others have said. Since your doses will be so low, you could even use a 29 gauge 1/2" if you heat the gear in a heating pad for a few min. Those are usually easier to find than 27s in 1mL from my experience.

Oh, and don't cheap out too much on the pins. I've had 25s smoother than 29s just because I spent the extra few bucks for the 25s.Thanks. Have a site your recommend for them?

GymPrincess
05-25-2018, 04:14 PM
Primo ace::Methenolone acetate is a non-c17-alpha-alkylated oral steroid
Primo depot: 17beta-Hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one, 1-methyl-1(5-alpha)-androsten-3-one-17b-ol
Winny: 17beta-hydroxy-17-methyl-5alpha-androstano

I used winny too.. I didn't experience hair loss but, I did with the primo. I used 50mg ace, and 50 enanthate. I was young and dumb.

You'll never know until you try.. I'm just suggesting use faster acting steroids so you can watch for signs. If you don't care about, enlarged clit, deepened voice, acne, fucked up hair, or no hair.. do whatever. Be smart! The sides are real. Some never go back to normal.I 100% agree. I have not been able to find any feedback on a source who carries primo tabs and is legit. This is my concern here. I am definitely concerned for sides... well except enlarged clit haha just not too much enlargement.

If anyone can PM a legit source for tabs i would appreciate it.

I will see how my next cycle goes and possibly skip the primo. I am more worried about getting fake shit and feel i have a few sources i can find to be legit. I also plan on piss testing myself to make sure shit is real. There arent enough females doing this and sharing the info.

I guess in the end we all gamble here and there. My thinking was to run a lowee dose and if i even think i see a side to stop immediately.

I appreciate your feedback and don't take it as i am not listening. I just know this as a possible side and have heard women who love it and others who lose hair or have other issues. I never take anything without knowing the risk.

saywutrly
05-25-2018, 05:33 PM
Thanks. Have a site your recommend for them?

The one I use isn't a board sponsor so I can't speak to that. There are a couple sources in here in the sponsors. For brands I've found that BD slides in like they're covered in butter.

saywutrly
05-25-2018, 08:07 PM
Thanks. Have a site your recommend for them?
Unless you meant the var and primo. I haven't had to get those from the internet at all yet. Beginning of the year our local gear brewer got popped. I'm still running out my orals from him.