PDA

View Full Version : Backloading slin pins

Judgmentalist
05-27-2018, 02:18 AM
When you guys backload slin pins do you use a new syringe and needle every time to transfer oil from the vial to the slin pin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hamsy523
05-27-2018, 04:03 AM
When you guys backload slin pins do you use a new syringe and needle every time to transfer oil from the vial to the slin pin?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI do not but I am very careful about keeping everything rinsed and sterile. A good habit that I picked up from another member is to make sure you hit the top of the bottle with a sterile wipe before drawing out. Maybe its over kill but it makes since to me so I do it.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

German89
05-27-2018, 04:09 AM

Wait.. what? Are you using a bigger gauge needle to draw? And then, putting it into the slin?

Droid1988
05-27-2018, 04:13 AM
I draw and shoot with the same slin pen and have never had issues. I wipe top of septum with alcohol swab before drawing and wipe the syringe after as well as the area I will shoot it. If your gear can be drawn into a slin pen I don't see why you can't use the same for both.

Judgmentalist
05-27-2018, 05:35 AM
Wait.. what? Are you using a bigger gauge needle to draw? And then, putting it into the slin?

Yep. All I have at the moment is 30g slin pins for GH. I can push Tren A through it, but it takes forever to draw. I ordered some 27g, but in the meantime I am drawing the Tren out of the vial with a normal syringe, pulling the plunger out of a slin pin and pushing the Tren in through the back. Much quicker.

Judgmentalist
05-27-2018, 05:36 AM
I draw and shoot with the same slin pen and have never had issues. I wipe top of septum with alcohol swab before drawing and wipe the syringe after as well as the area I will shoot it. If your gear can be drawn into a slin pen I don't see why you can't use the same for both.

I can barely pull it with the 30g pins I have right now, but I can push it fine.

born
05-27-2018, 06:56 AM
If you backload no need to change pins.
If you just draw and shoot no need to change pins.

Old g
05-27-2018, 09:03 AM
What are you guys injec

German89
05-27-2018, 09:29 AM
Yep. All I have at the moment is 30g slin pins for GH. I can push Tren A through it, but it takes forever to draw. I ordered some 27g, but in the meantime I am drawing the Tren out of the vial with a normal syringe, pulling the plunger out of a slin pin and pushing the Tren in through the back. Much quicker.

Yeah.. you're good... you can keep doing what you're doing. Just keep it clean.. I can draw with a slin pin, it does take forever but, my dose is baby compared to yours lol.. hit up tractor supply if you're in a crunch for darts. But their smallest gauge is 22.

Electromass
05-27-2018, 12:46 PM
If you guys have ever seen a pin in a microscope, before and then after it's run into a stopper, you may change your mind.
Especially the smaller gauge pins.
But hey...to each his own. I use a 20 g to draw with, and backload my slins.
I buy my 3ml barrel's WITH 26g pins, save the pins, if back loading I toss the 20g pins only after I'm done...if I am stacking the oils in one barrel I use the same 20g pin. Does cost a little more? Yes, but after years of doing AAS my overall comfort and safety is extremely important to me.
Some of you guys have seen some of the protocols I've run and will instantly understand why I do things this way.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

German89
05-27-2018, 12:53 PM
If you guys have ever seen a pin in a microscope, before and then after it's run into a stopper, you may change your mind.
Especially the smaller gauge pins.
But hey...to each his own. I use a 20 g to draw with, and backload my slins.
I buy my 3ml barrel's WITH 26g pins, save the pins, if back loading I toss the 20g pins only after I'm done...if I am stacking the oils in one barrel I use the same 20g pin. Does cost a little more? Yes, but after years of doing AAS my overall comfort and safety is extremely important to me.
Some of you guys have seen some of the protocols I've run and will instantly understand why I do things this way.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I can feel the difference. I'll draw with a slin pin, then swap it to another slin pin. Its not nearly as sharp after it goes through the rubber. But, if youre using 1 needle once or twice to only draw.. no biggie in my eyes

http://i.imgur.com/xK5g6.png

Couchlockd
05-27-2018, 02:52 PM

saywutrly
05-27-2018, 07:14 PM
Doesn't backloading break the sterility in sterile process? I didn't know that people actually did it; I thought it was just something that Tony Huge guy did on YouTube.

Electromass
05-27-2018, 09:36 PM
Doesn't backloading break the sterility in sterile process? I didn't know that people actually did it; I thought it was just something that Tony Huge guy did on YouTube.
Id say...at least for myself, it’s as sanitary as anything else I do. Been doing this for quite awhile now and have never had any issues.

Sqwuidd
05-27-2018, 10:22 PM
I load witha completely separate needle that never pierced my skin and won’t
It’s my drawing and measuring needle

I draw out using this syringe

I then use it to backload the slin pins with this and use the slin pics man to inject

GeneralIronaddict
05-28-2018, 02:33 AM
Did this before never again!
Lesson learned:
“Don’t be cheap or lazy with things you INJECT into your body”

I have to tell myself this every time a pin goes wrong and I don’t want to waste gear or a needle ect.

It’s hard not to want to cut corners but I promise it’s not worth the risk.

I’m so paranoid from this one jab,

I wipe the injection site twice before shooting and once after.

Always wipe the vile

Always use fresh pins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro