PDA

View Full Version : Prep log continuation from Sr health tech

mastermolnar
05-28-2018, 12:48 PM
This is a continuation of the log I kept for sr health tech in my current contest prep in classic physique. I will be doing a national level show and I’m just under five weeks out now. Here’s the current situation.

Diet:
300 protein
100 carbs non training days and 150 on training days
75 fats

I take two active rest days a week and do cardio and abs on those days

Gear:
350 test prop
350 tren ace
350 mast p
30 winstrol ed
2.5 iu gh daily fasted
80mg clen

I just started the winstrol and upped the clen recently. All this gear is from assorted sources here that I know and trust.

My weight cutoff is 190 for my height in classic. In these pics I’m 200.8 as of this morning

mastermolnar
06-03-2018, 10:45 AM
So yesterday marks 4 weeks out. A few changes have been made recently. I just added 25mcg t3 on Friday and have been on 75c a day for about 5 days now. I’m tightening up a bit but also not seeing the scale move much because when I change my carb intake I initially get pretty constipated and I haven’t gone to the bathroom in almost 3 days now. Ugh that feeling is absolutely terrible, especially when you still need to eat six meals a day to maintain. My stomach is incredibly bloated and I feel just terrible. I may actually have to take a laxative if the fiber doesn’t work soon. Other than that we are moving in the right direction. I got ultra motivated this weekend when I watched my buddies compete and both win their classes. Can’t wait to display my hard work and show everyone what I’m capable of.... myself included

Radman69
06-03-2018, 10:50 AM
subbed in! Cant get over that vacuum bro! Fucking right on!

Kobra
06-04-2018, 12:40 AM
Mate you look great. What is your off season diet like in terms of macros?

ProFit
06-04-2018, 01:17 AM
You are right brother, Your Hard Work Built That Physique, You Should Be Proud....
It is Hard to believe that you need to lose 10 more lbs..!
I’m following your log.

mastermolnar
06-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Mate you look great. What is your off season diet like in terms of macros?

I prefer to stay somewhat lean in the offseason so i generally keep my protein around the same year round... 300 grams of protein is plenty for me. My fats are usually around 125-150 in ge offseason and I usually stay around 300 grams of carbs except for high carb days which I took on back day. Generally they just had a cheat meal and an increase to 400-600 carbs depending on what I could stomach

mastermolnar
06-05-2018, 09:16 AM
You are right brother, Your Hard Work Built That Physique, You Should Be Proud....
It is Hard to believe that you need to lose 10 more lbs..!
I’m following your log.

thank you!! It’s been a journey and a very tough year but it’s also been very enjoyable. Hope to post a trophy very soon!!

ProFit
06-05-2018, 12:36 PM
thank you!! It’s been a journey and a very tough year but it’s also been very enjoyable. Hope to post a trophy very soon!!

I’m sure you will!

mastermolnar
06-07-2018, 01:18 PM
So after a few days of very low carbs I weighed in my lightest at 198.6 just before. Feeling okay. Very tired. Extremely flat, but doing ok nonetheless. I have a couple more pounds to go before I’m totally fully shredded so I’m eager to get there and get it over with. Just over 3 weeks left. As long as some of the days have seemed this prep has actually flown by. I’ll update with some pics from checkin video s little later

mastermolnar
06-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Progress pics. Ultra flat. Tired. But progressing

mastermolnar
06-08-2018, 10:51 PM
So I am doing a practice carb up starting with a huge cheat meal last night and all clean carbs and diet food today. I’m pretty confident I’ll be pretty full and looking good so long as it works out timing wise. Right now I’m a little bloated and my stomach is very full but I’m sure it’ll level out soon and I’ll be tight and dry in the morning. I’ll post some pics tomorrow at some point

mastermolnar
06-11-2018, 08:09 AM
So after the practice fill up I feel pretty good snout how I’m gonna look, knowing I’ll be much better when I do it for the actual show. I filled out very nicely and kept my digestion and energy good. I’m very big right now in terms of weight so I’ve got a lot of work to do this week. Ideally I need to get down to 197 to be on track. We are adding clen back this week and increased t3 very slightly. I like the idea of keeping t3 as moderate as possible and relying primarily on diet and cardio to lose weight. With t3 higher, sure you lose more weight. But often times that comes off at the expense of your hard earned muscle and we don’t want that at all.

This week is going to be a really good one. I hope everyone starts theirs off with a smile and a level of motivation that pushes them through the toughest of times.

teej750
06-12-2018, 03:51 AM
Quads is what I'm chasing bro....hella work you're doing.

Subbed in.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

mastermolnar
06-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Quads is what I'm chasing bro....hella work you're doing.

Subbed in.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Awesome bro. Glad you’re in on the journey. Getting really close now. I can taste it. Had an amazing workout last night. Trained legs... mainly high volume with a few heavy working sets on presses and hacks. Been avoiding the squat rack just to avoid any potential injury, although I usually get more pain from hack squats than barbell squats, but hacks have felt awesome lately and I’m moving decent weight as well so why change it.

Weight is creeping back down after the fill up last week and hopefully I hit my coaches goal for me of 197 this week. If I can do that I’m right on the money with the progress we need to be making. Today is an active rest day with cardio and abs, dual sessions, and obviously an 8 hour day doing construction as well. Hope everyone works their way a day closer to their dream today. No time to waste!!!

ProFit
06-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Awesome bro. Glad you’re in on the journey. Getting really close now. I can taste it. Had an amazing workout last night. Trained legs... mainly high volume with a few heavy working sets on presses and hacks. Been avoiding the squat rack just to avoid any potential injury, although I usually get more pain from hack squats than barbell squats, but hacks have felt awesome lately and I’m moving decent weight as well so why change it.

Weight is creeping back down after the fill up last week and hopefully I hit my coaches goal for me of 197 this week. If I can do that I’m right on the money with the progress we need to be making. Today is an active rest day with cardio and abs, dual sessions, and obviously an 8 hour day doing construction as well. Hope everyone works their way a day closer to their dream today. No time to waste!!!

Thanks for the motivation! Seeing your physique makes me want to go back to the gym...and I just got back home from training!

mastermolnar
06-13-2018, 01:43 AM
Thanks for the motivation! Seeing your physique makes me want to go back to the gym...and I just got back home from training!

haha awesome bro!! Thank you. I just got back myself from training shoulders and second session of cardio for the day. Rough day today on zero carbs but the more you suffer the better you look

Kobra
06-21-2018, 01:39 AM

Hi mate, how do you manage hunger when consuming low/no carbs and cardio twice per day? I'm really strruggling in the evenings/night and wake up sometimes binge eating. I'm still a pretty lean guy (currently no more than 9%) however i cannot control hunger come night time as I would like to hit 6-7%. Until i get my eating under control i know i wont be able to hit this figure.

mastermolnar
06-21-2018, 02:02 AM
Hi mate, how do you manage hunger when consuming low/no carbs and cardio twice per day? I'm really strruggling in the evenings/night and wake up sometimes binge eating. I'm still a pretty lean guy (currently no more than 9%) however i cannot control hunger come night time as I would like to hit 6-7%. Until i get my eating under control i know i wont be able to hit this figure.

It seems like almost every night I’m standing in my kitchen at 1 am contemplating whether I can get away with eating some carbs or not. But essentially it is all dependent on how bad you want what you’re working for. I tell myself that the competition isn’t doing this. I usually go and guzzle water and go back to bed. I’ll wake up several times but usually only once with an intense craving. And by the time I wake up, I drink a pwo and go hit cardio. Then when I’m done I get to eat.

Kobra
08-16-2018, 10:03 AM
It seems like almost every night I’m standing in my kitchen at 1 am contemplating whether I can get away with eating some carbs or not. But essentially it is all dependent on how bad you want what you’re working for. I tell myself that the competition isn’t doing this. I usually go and guzzle water and go back to bed. I’ll wake up several times but usually only once with an intense craving. And by the time I wake up, I drink a pwo and go hit cardio. Then when I’m done I get to eat.

Hi mate,

How did your competition go? Would be interested to see an update from you.