PDA

View Full Version : IM SORRY WHAT IS A REVERSE SCAMMER

Kanibal
02-12-2012, 05:37 AM
IM A FN IDIOT LOL

GD
02-12-2012, 05:56 AM
IM A FN IDIOT LOL

lol..thats a easy one...a reverse scammer is the guy who buys gear,recieves his gear,either say he didnt get it or make up some bullshit like one was missing or it was broken..all simply to get free gear...it happens more than you think..lol

BIGBOSS
02-12-2012, 12:34 PM
You can call them ECONOMICAL NEOPHITES!!!! They suck the LIFE FORCE out of good sponsors.

paolo123
02-12-2012, 02:09 PM
lol..thats a easy one...a reverse scammer is the guy who buys gear,recieves his gear,either say he didnt get it or make up some bullshit like one was missing or it was broken..all simply to get free gear...it happens more than you think..lol
exactly, broken or missing vials

GD
02-12-2012, 02:12 PM
You can call them ECONOMICAL NEOPHITES!!!! They suck the LIFE FORCE out of good sponsors.

Rotflmao!!!!!!....I gotta write that one down

REDRUM
02-13-2012, 12:43 AM

its either this type of leech, or the other type that has built a repore with a sponsor, or sponsors and gets things on a line of credit, then when the bill is do, they dont pay...and we're usually talking a substantial amount of product, a few hundred bucks isnt gonna hurt someone, a few G's will

mikeyg51
03-03-2012, 06:56 PM
that is shitty as hell, but a sorry fact of life...hell, I have not even informed a source in the past about missing gear because I knew it was an accident and didn't want to hassle him! lol...it's good we all stick together on here cuz i know finding shitty gear at my gym is a big waste of time lol

Runfromsafety
02-23-2016, 12:59 PM
All the scammers out there, trying to steal our money and motherfuckers do this? It HAS to be difficult keeping everyone happy in this business, I know the source I favor, Atlas, does everything possible to work with customers, take care of them and provide top quality products, just like many other sources on here. It's a privilege to have all these guys in one place. There is always a deal going on with someone, if you jump around between sources or if you choose to build a relationship with one source, there are benefits in doing that as well. So after saying that, if that is going on here then I hope their names get put out there. Luckily, they are pretty good about that here!!

Runfromsafety
02-23-2016, 01:02 PM
I LIKE THAT BIGBOSS!!! There's enough brothers on here what will lend a hand or help, that shit has no place here! ECONOMICAL NEOPHYTES!!!

stets
02-24-2016, 02:22 AM
Some also say their gear they bought was bunk and don't have proof to show it and cry about it on all the forums expecting for sponsors to help out and give him what he needs.