PDA

View Full Version : Winstrol, Primo or Masteron

Coreaga
05-29-2018, 03:50 AM
my last two cycles i've taken Winstrol 50mg's a day for my last 4 weeks on cycle for the hardening and vascularity effect.. I want to make a switch to something that isn't oral and i'm not a fan of injectable Winstrol because of the short ester. What do you guys take for hardening and vascularity? My buddy swears by Tren Ace but i've taken it before and my "mind" didn't respond well at all. I also really like the strength gains I get from Winstrol.

Charger69
05-29-2018, 04:06 AM
my last two cycles i've taken Winstrol 50mg's a day for my last 4 weeks on cycle for the hardening and vascularity effect.. I want to make a switch to something that isn't oral and i'm not a fan of injectable Winstrol because of the short ester. What do you guys take for hardening and vascularity? My buddy swears by Tren Ace but i've taken it before and my "mind" didn't respond well at all. I also really like the strength gains I get from Winstrol.

Winstrol takes water away. I doubt you have any strength gains from Winnie.
What is your cycle history. I do not want to make recommendations that you are not ready for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coreaga
05-29-2018, 04:14 AM
Three cycles going on my 4th... first was test e 250mg's a week for 12 weeks, 2nd was 500 mg's of test a week at for 12 weeks with 50mg's of winstrol the last 4 weeks 3rd 500mg's of test a week with a front load for 12 weeks and last 4 weeks 50 mg's of Winstrol. I like simple cycles and respond really well with low MG of test. I do want to try another compound with my next cycle. any suggestions would be great.

teej750
05-29-2018, 04:34 AM
Run mast e with your test e every 3 days. You can still frontload or add something in at the end too. Proviron with test and mast prob get away without any anti E too if your ruining low doses of test.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Coreaga
05-29-2018, 05:18 AM
Run mast e with your test e every 3 days. You can still frontload or add something in at the end too. Proviron with test and mast prob get away without any anti E too if your ruining low doses of test.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

What is a good starting weekly does with mast e? I've been told to keep dosages as low as possible if your still making good gains..

Coreaga
05-29-2018, 05:23 AM
I'll show you guys some pictures... One me all natty the other is recent.. I want to do a serious cut but maintain muscle or still gain more muscle while losing fat.. any feed back would be great. What are some good recomp compounds where you can maintain or even gain muscle in a caloric deficit? 2541825419

Darth Flex
05-29-2018, 07:17 AM
I was told to run my Mast equal to my test, on this very board.
So everyone has suggestions.
Im running test mast and var

Darth Flex
05-29-2018, 07:18 AM
Carb cycle. Dont run a everyday deficiency
Jmo

animal23
05-29-2018, 07:18 AM
Masteron is awesome! For it to work right, you need to have low bf

Tren is a nasty anabolic. No doubt it will help you lean out, but will make you flat

Never used primo

What all are you using during your cut?

The most important thing is your diet. Diet in check?

Var could be something to consider and the sides are very mild man

Coreaga
05-29-2018, 07:22 AM
Masteron is awesome! For it to work right, you need to have low bf

Tren is a nasty anabolic. No doubt it will help you lean out, but will make you flat

Never used primo

What all are you using during your cut?

The most important thing is your diet. Diet in check?

Var could be something to consider and the sides are very mild man

I’m keep my calories at 2000 a day and add 30 mins of cardio after each work out... I train 5 to 6 days a week I do intermittent fasting on cuts because it’s easier for me to track Macros only eating 2 meals a day.

Charger69
05-29-2018, 11:30 AM
I’m keep my calories at 2000 a day and add 30 mins of cardio after each work out... I train 5 to 6 days a week I do intermittent fasting on cuts because it’s easier for me to track Macros only eating 2 meals a day.

Ok problem #1..... two meals a day. You should eat 6.
Until you get the diet dialed in, I would forget about AAS. You will lose your gains.

Vision
05-29-2018, 11:53 AM
Man, you need to take the strategy back to the boards and re-write your plan.. Focus on your habits in the kitchen for now, Id make your next goal about dialing in meal preps/macros, cooking and setting yourself up for the next few days is huge, like big, like big-big!.

If you need some tips, we'll assist, and I will extend myself and help you with the prepping.. this will simplify things and bring you 90% closer to your target goal, I promise, because at this point you're a million miles away but looking for the next express ticket to get you there in blinding speeds.. step back, and assess what you''re doing..

joko123
05-29-2018, 02:46 PM
I think you need a better grasp on training and nutrition before you start poking yourself again

crazed
06-02-2018, 11:18 AM
If you're lean enough Masteron is a great hardener. Primo is overrated and too often faked. I love me some Winny at end of prep too.

Coreaga
06-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Thanks for all the Advice I've decided I'm going to take break from AAS try to maintain all the gains I've kept from the cycles I really have to get my macro's dialed in and keep them consistent I honestly feel like I've only had great results with my first cycle at 250mg of test e a week.. the other cycles my diet was just not consistent I'm going to be browsing the forum and trying to collect good information on having a consistent diet through out cycle and where my macros should be... currently I want to keep my muscle gains try to lean out to about 10 - 13% BF before I jump on again. If you have any diet advice it would be appreciated currently I'm 186lb 5'9 at 17% BF.

crazed
06-03-2018, 11:47 PM
Thanks for all the Advice I've decided I'm going to take break from AAS try to maintain all the gains I've kept from the cycles I really have to get my macro's dialed in and keep them consistent I honestly feel like I've only had great results with my first cycle at 250mg of test e a week.. the other cycles my diet was just not consistent I'm going to be browsing the forum and trying to collect good information on having a consistent diet through out cycle and where my macros should be... currently I want to keep my muscle gains try to lean out to about 10 - 13% BF before I jump on again. If you have any diet advice it would be appreciated currently I'm 186lb 5'9 at 17% BF.
Keep protein high and try carb cycling. Play with fats as well. Less fats on higher carb days, higher fats on lower carb days. And don't forget CARDIO. And REST.

Gumby
06-04-2018, 02:24 AM
I haven't posted much until recently, but I have to give credit where credit is due. For everyone who said take it back to the drawing board (especially in the kitchen), you get a high five!!

To OP: Diet is your bestest friend!
I can't say enough, how many years went by that I neglected proper diet. I got away with it for years when I was younger but at one point when I became older, I got busy and became overweight. I weighed 247 lbs at my heaviest, and it wasn't muscle. So I drilled it into my head: Abs are made in the kitchen. But not just abs. Quality gains all around.
Consistency is key in both the gym and diet. It may seem boring, but you have to understand that you're investing in yourself and your goals. You have 100% control of the outcome in this game/lifestyle. And it's something you can be proud of. All that hard work and dedication.

And don't starve yourself. Get a healthy diet going. And of course keep busting your ass in the gym. One day at a time.

rcorchid
06-05-2018, 05:42 PM
Broscience raises it's ugly head again...

[QUOTE=animal23;754201]Masteron is awesome! For it to work right, you need to have low bf

/QUOTE]

BS