PDA

View Full Version : How to prevent trens negative cardio effects.

jnxymkb
05-29-2018, 02:24 PM
long time lurker here. Thought it would be time to pay back this great community for all its done for me information wise. If this is a repost i apologize in advanced. Some of this information is fairly widely known like why tren affects cardio, but i hope the prevention method helps some people out.

We know tren has negative cardio effects, Since last time ive run a cycle, quite awhile ago i've changed job to a very physically intensive job. Negative impact on my cardio would also prevent me from being able to do my job to the extent that i need to be able to. So i did some digging.

Prostaglandins in tren cause constriction in the bronchial due to a method of production made from one pathway dictating some muscle constriction as well as platelet aggregation, while the other method dictates lung and bronchial constriction. This is most likely the cause of 'tren cough', its more common with Acetate version due to faster uptake, or when some seeps into the blood stream due to the rapid uptake causing prostaglandins related chest tightening. More specifically prostaglandins increase cysteinyl leukotrienes LTC4, LTD4 and LTE4, which are the primary causes of the constriction and tightening in the chest and bronchial. We can combat that using the common allergy medicine Singulair (generic : Montelukast Sodium), its primary way of preventing allergy and asthma symptoms are blocking LTC4, LTD4, and LTE4 at the CysLT1 receptors in the lungs and bronchial tubes therefore relieving the inflammation that they normally cause and preventing constriction of the airways. Singulair is a cheap commonly prescribed medication that most insurances cover. Obtaining a prescription is as easy as seeing any doctor and requesting Singular by name to relieve ongoing allergies. To make sure your doctor prescribes singular and not something else (like levocetrizine or fluticasone) or having them recommend something over the counter like Claritin, Xyzal, Allegra, Zyrtec ect, Make sure to let them know you've been trying other medication that dont seem to be working well for you (make sure you state that you've tried them for atleast 2-3 weeks or they might say something like, some of these medication takes a week or 2 of daily use to really take full effect and may tell you to try again) and that you've had singulair in the past and its always worked best. As a note, singulair is something you should take daily preferably before bedtime, and builds up in your system, it may take a week or 2 before its full effects are in place. That being said i'd recommend running it 2-3 weeks prior to cycle start, and then continuing to run it through the end of PCT. Like anything you put in your body, not everyone will respond equally to this medication, YMMV.

GeneralIronaddict
05-29-2018, 02:53 PM
long time lurker here. Thought it would be time to pay back this great community for all its done for me information wise. If this is a repost i apologize in advanced. Some of this information is fairly widely known like why tren affects cardio, but i hope the prevention method helps some people out.

We know tren has negative cardio effects, Since last time ive run a cycle, quite awhile ago i've changed job to a very physically intensive job. Negative impact on my cardio would also prevent me from being able to do my job to the extent that i need to be able to. So i did some digging.

Prostaglandins in tren cause constriction in the bronchial due to a method of production made from one pathway dictating some muscle constriction as well as platelet aggregation, while the other method dictates lung and bronchial constriction. This is most likely the cause of 'tren cough', its more common with Acetate version due to faster uptake, or when some seeps into the blood stream due to the rapid uptake causing prostaglandins related chest tightening. More specifically prostaglandins increase cysteinyl leukotrienes LTC4, LTD4 and LTE4, which are the primary causes of the constriction and tightening in the chest and bronchial. We can combat that using the common allergy medicine Singulair (generic : Montelukast Sodium), its primary way of preventing allergy and asthma symptoms are blocking LTC4, LTD4, and LTE4 at the CysLT1 receptors in the lungs and bronchial tubes therefore relieving the inflammation that they normally cause and preventing constriction of the airways. Singulair is a cheap commonly prescribed medication that most insurances cover. Obtaining a prescription is as easy as seeing any doctor and requesting Singular by name to relieve ongoing allergies. To make sure your doctor prescribes singular and not something else (like levocetrizine or fluticasone) or having them recommend something over the counter like Claritin, Xyzal, Allegra, Zyrtec ect, Make sure to let them know you've been trying other medication that dont seem to be working well for you (make sure you state that you've tried them for atleast 2-3 weeks or they might say something like, some of these medication takes a week or 2 of daily use to really take full effect and may tell you to try again) and that you've had singulair in the past and its always worked best. As a note, singulair is something you should take daily preferably before bedtime, and builds up in your system, it may take a week or 2 before its full effects are in place. That being said i'd recommend running it 2-3 weeks prior to cycle start, and then continuing to run it through the end of PCT. Like anything you put in your body, not everyone will respond equally to this medication, YMMV.

Info right on time, this has been a huge concern for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Charger69
05-29-2018, 03:20 PM

There is also Bronkaid that assists. There is another favor that hasn’t been described which is the hematocrit. For some people, tren will raise the hematocrit levels which will also cause a sbsortness of breath while accomplishing cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jnxymkb
05-29-2018, 04:20 PM
There is also Bronkaid that assists. There is another favor that hasn’t been described which is the hematocrit. For some people, tren will raise the hematocrit levels which will also cause a sbsortness of breath while accomplishing cardio.

Yes and no, bronkaid works through ephedrine which reduces swelling in the nasal passage and opening airways along with constricting blood vessels. It helps air ways but does NOT treat inflammation due to prostaglandins, it's a bronchidialator, it dialates the airways to reduce resistance and allow better breathing. Also has guaifenesin, a mucus thinner and expectorant, it's more commonly known as Mucinex. Singulair blocks it at the receptor. Bronkaid tries to help relieve asthma like symptoms through other pathways then what tren causes, while singulair blocks the exact cause at the receptor.

Also there's a lot of steroids that increase red blood cells that dont accompany cardio issues.

Judgmentalist
05-29-2018, 04:27 PM
Does anyone have any experience with Tren A that they can share? How long into usage did you notice a significant reduction in cardio function? At what dosage? Etc.

Charger69
05-29-2018, 04:29 PM
Does anyone have any experience with Tren A that they can share? How long into usage did you notice a significant reduction in cardio function? At what dosage? Etc.

I can live with the tren effects and I always do cardio while on tren. I use it on my cutting cycle. I always run into issues when my hematocrit goes high.

RussianBot
05-29-2018, 07:11 PM
Informative post! Thanks! I just now got a prescription.

GurthQuake
05-29-2018, 07:23 PM
In my personal experience it’s just takes longer for your body to warm up and relax during cardio with Tren. I just grind through it. Works for me

Sent from GQ

MarvelNerd
05-29-2018, 09:42 PM

I have simply taken bronkaid. A little ephedrine or even a little clen to open the airways and cardio has been easier never fun. It helps immensely.

kilsong
05-29-2018, 10:22 PM
What a great post!
Thanks

jnxymkb
05-30-2018, 01:56 AM
I have simply taken bronkaid. A little ephedrine or even a little clen to open the airways and cardio has been easier never fun. It helps immensely.

Yeah it helps, best analogy I can provide is imagine an elastic band around your chest, bronkaid helps by attempting streching it out to give you more breathing room, singulair attempts to remove it completely. Personally I notice I develop a tolerance to ephedrine pretty quickly 3-4 weeks and don't feel comfortable increasing dose. But you don't develop a tolerance the same way with singulair. Ymmv based on body chemistry though, do what works for you.

Charger69
05-30-2018, 02:18 AM

Bronkaid will not help with high hematocrit. Or at least it does not with me. I need to give blood.

KCMason35
05-30-2018, 02:55 AM
If you can find legit cardarine that helps majorly as well but 99% of sarms are straight garbage counterfeits