PDA

View Full Version : Snoring Problems

Kimbo007
05-30-2018, 03:00 PM
Wife is complaining about me starting to snore every nite my dad is a big time snoring to the point that he does not sleep in the same room with my mom I was wondering if anyone has any tips or experience in SNORING Problems and Solutions.

Alan0160
05-30-2018, 05:54 PM
Snoring can be just a minor irritation on one end of the scale all the way up to a major health problem indicating sleep apnea. If it's just minor, better sleep habits like losing weight and sleeping on one's side can help. Only a sleep study can measure the severity of apnea which may require some kind of C-PAP to treat.

Bulking whippet
06-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Wife is complaining about me starting to snore every nite my dad is a big time snoring to the point that he does not sleep in the same room with my mom I was wondering if anyone has any tips or experience in SNORING Problems and Solutions.

I can relate brother,mine has started recording me and playing it back...it is rather loud...i have been relegated to the spare bedroom numerous times...

BIGVNYC
06-02-2018, 12:32 AM
Go for the sleep apnea test..

German89
06-02-2018, 01:12 AM
Yeah.. get a test!!!

C_Biz
06-02-2018, 06:20 AM
Yeah definitely get it checked out bro. I noticed that anytime I was over 255lbs my girl would bitch about me snoring and she said I would stop breathing for a few seconds at a time lol and then start snoring again right after. It started messing with my bp because sleep apnea and high blood pressure go hand in hand. After all the tests the doc said I was considered “Obese” at 6 3’ 264lbs around 9-10% bf haha and the only way to get rid of it was to either wear the darth Vader mask for sleeping or to lose some weight. After dropping 10-15lbs it went away.

Zeus-Sr
06-02-2018, 10:12 AM
My girl is saying my snoring is bad to the point that she has left the bedroom a number of times. I wish she would wake me up so I could leave. When I do a saltwater flush and wear a nasal strip my girl doesn't get woken up.

lifter6973
06-19-2018, 05:19 PM
Definitely get the sleep test. If you have sleep apnea and use a CPAP to treat, you will be glad you did and you WILL notice a huge difference in the quality of your sleep.

THX
06-19-2018, 08:23 PM
Buy her a pair of earplugs ;)

If you feel tired after waking up, you need a cpap. If insurance doesn't cover it buy a selfcalibrating one like ResMed. It will be the best investment you'll ever make.

born
06-19-2018, 08:45 PM

I have to cunt punch my gf and act like I am asleep then fall asleep before she starts snoring again.

"Honey I am sore... You gotta take it easier on me when we..."

stratbastard
06-19-2018, 09:00 PM
This has some good reviews. Thinking about trying myself

Home - Zyppah (https://m.zyppah.com/)

trt
08-11-2018, 07:39 PM
I was a bad snorer , started sleeping with a cpap machine and never snored again it’s been four years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

graysqwrl
08-28-2018, 07:54 PM
I used to snore a ton & bought one of those old people adjustable/reclining beds. If I prop up about 2 inches, my wife says the problem is solved

Bigdaddyperk
08-28-2018, 09:58 PM
Sleep apnea is a serious problem causes all kinda issues...get checked...especially if you wake up from time to time gasping for air like your drowning at bottom of the pool lol...mostly from weight gain the flap in your throat relaxes as you're sleeping and blocks your breathing...sometimes genetic i know couple skinny guys that have it...ive been sleeping with the mask for two years or so...and now i cant sleep without it period lol...i opted for the nose only couldnt do the full face...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Mr Myagi
11-13-2018, 08:54 AM
Been looking around for info on this. I snore when I'm doing gear. Especially on tren. Anyone else?

spaazkaz
11-13-2018, 12:19 PM
Been looking around for info on this. I snore when I'm doing gear. Especially on tren. Anyone else?Certain gear definitely makes it worse for me, tren for sure.

My girl video taped me because I was downplaying the seriousness of it. Scary shit to watch yourself unconsciously drowning in air. I gotta get that test... I just dont want to admit I need a machine to sleep.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mr Myagi
11-20-2018, 07:45 PM
Certain gear definitely makes it worse for me, tren for sure.

My girl video taped me because I was downplaying the seriousness of it. Scary shit to watch yourself unconsciously drowning in air. I gotta get that test... I just dont want to admit I need a machine to sleep.

LOL. The machine. Ya me neither. I'm trying little experiments on which other ones are causing it. I think var might be. I just finished 4 weeks and stopping to see. Gotta get an upper GI soon anyway. My throat is sore enough.

spaazkaz
12-06-2018, 08:04 AM
LOL. The machine. Ya me neither. I'm trying little experiments on which other ones are causing it. I think var might be. I just finished 4 weeks and stopping to see. Gotta get an upper GI soon anyway. My throat is sore enough.From acid reflux? Chronic acid reflux and sleep apnea tend to go hand in hand