PDA

View Full Version : **SCAMMER [email protected] **

GTPharma
05-31-2018, 05:34 AM
Hello to BOP community. Due to the high volume of orders coming in, I have discussed things over with ChrisRoids and we have agreed on the folliwing changes.
1) Due to some orders not receiving free bonuses and correct products, all orders will now go through:
[email protected]
Please, orders only. Also state payment method you prefer to use.
BTC, WU, CIM.

2) Turn around time is now 3 to 7 days after payment is received.
Please, no emails asking about orders unless it has been more than a week. We want to concentrate on getting orders out asap and not have emails the next day asking if your order was shipped. You will receive your order in a reasonable amount of time.

3) Tracking #'s will no longer be provided due to security reasons.

NOTE: Customers that are waiting on orders will receive tracking #'s from Chris tomorrow.

Last but not least, thanks for giving GTPharma a chance. From the feedback so far, it seems that customers who have ordered are pleased with the presentation of the products and the results from ChrisRoids raws that are used to produce all products Injectables & Orals. There will be new additions of products added to the lineup soon. We will post when they are ready to be offered. Thanks, GT.

Fancycat69
05-31-2018, 08:19 AM
Hello to BOP community. Due to the high volume of orders coming in, I have discussed things over with ChrisRoids and we have agreed on the folliwing changes.
1) Due to some orders not receiving free bonuses and correct products, all orders will now go through:
[email protected]
Please, orders only. Also state payment method you prefer to use.
BTC, WU, CIM.

2) Turn around time is now 3 to 7 days after payment is received.
Please, no emails asking about orders unless it has been more than a week. We want to concentrate on getting orders out asap and not have emails the next day asking if your order was shipped. You will receive your order in a reasonable amount of time.

3) Tracking #'s will no longer be provided due to security reasons.

NOTE: Customers that are waiting on orders will receive tracking #'s from Chris tomorrow.

Last but not least, thanks for giving GTPharma a chance. From the feedback so far, it seems that customers who have ordered are pleased with the presentation of the products and the results from ChrisRoids raws that are used to produce all products Injectables & Orals. There will be new additions of products added to the lineup soon. We will post when they are ready to be offered. Thanks, GT.

Thanks for clearing things up for everyone GT

Dont wanna be old
05-31-2018, 02:28 PM
GTPharma tried sneaking in a sale and shorting people items .
I was confused hearing complaints because he’s not a sponsor on this board .
GTPharma reneged on his contract with Radman/ChrisRoids.
Regards
DWBO

JohnDoe
05-31-2018, 09:26 PM
BUMP!

Primemuscle
05-31-2018, 11:36 PM
GTPharma tried sneaking in a sale and shorting people items .
I was confused hearing complaints because he’s not a sponsor on this board .
GTPharma reneged on his contract with Radman/ChrisRoids.
Regards
DWBO

Whatttt, well that was short lived... so just to be thorough... GT is no longer g2g?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont wanna be old
06-08-2018, 07:14 PM
This has not been resolved with Staff .
GearTechPharma is not approved here !
DWBO