PDA

View Full Version : Sinus infections

lost1
02-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Has anyone ever got a sinus infection using geer?(test e, tren e,ect) Just wondering i have a sinus infection i cant get rid of and it seems like i have had it every sence i started my latest cycle. I dont normally get sick and the only thing thats changed is my geer. I have done 2 rounds of antibiotics and it keeps coming back just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, hopfully not whats causing it.

JTizzle
02-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Bro my last Tren cylce killed my sinus'.. If I drank one oz. less than a gallon a day I had horrible sinus headaches.. I can almost promise if you will up your water inytake it will help.. nasal spray helps sort of but staying hydrated was the answer for me..

parttimer
02-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Seems like every other week i have one while running test/tren. I hit about a gallon a day, not sure how much more I can drink!

milleniumgirl
02-13-2012, 05:01 PM
I've never had a common cold, every infection turns out to be a sinus infection but that has nothing to do with gear since I haven't been juicing in over a year ....

lost1
02-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Bro my last Tren cylce killed my sinus'.. If I drank one oz. less than a gallon a day I had horrible sinus headaches.. I can almost promise if you will up your water inytake it will help.. nasal spray helps sort of but staying hydrated was the answer for me..
I wonder why tren bothers the sinuses? I just returned from the doctor he gave me another more agressive antibiotic and told me to get mucinex d I will up my water intake. It shouldent be hard to do seems i cant get enough to drink.

lost1
02-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Seems like every other week i have one while running test/tren. I hit about a gallon a day, not sure how much more I can drink!

If it doesnt go away in the next week of so im going to drop the tren, it seems to flare up the day after my injection.

GD
02-13-2012, 06:09 PM
I wonder why tren bothers the sinuses? I just returned from the doctor he gave me another more agressive antibiotic and told me to get mucinex d I will up my water intake. It shouldent be hard to do seems i cant get enough to drink.

Did you tell your doc that your currently using steroids???...

lost1
02-13-2012, 08:28 PM
No it was like pulling teeth to get him to test my testosterone levels.

animal87
02-13-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm running some tren and my sinuses are screwed up too. Maybe tren does something to your sinuses.

JTizzle
02-13-2012, 10:04 PM
I really yhtink it's just the extra water needed while sweating more at night and all day from the tren.. I am on test , eq and mast and havent had one issue.. just another one of Trens ugly traits :)

SteroidUser
02-13-2012, 11:42 PM
hey guys, I'm new to using gear. But ive had sinus infections and what worked the best for me is going to your local pharmacy and getting saline rinse. Its about $7 per bottle but that will destroy any infection you have in your nose. Literally i had sinus infection about week 4 when i started taking test. Headaches, etc.. etc.. right after i rinsed my nose with the stuff my head felt so much clear.

BIGBOSS
02-14-2012, 02:06 AM
Happens to me only when I run Tren E.Nasonex and zyrtec combo will dry it all up.

Bigswole
02-14-2012, 05:14 AM
Highly androgenic steroids like Dbol, Anadrol, and especially Tren, Halotestin, and Methyltest are immunosuppressive. Some people call it "test flu" and it can happen with test but most people don't just run test. It's usually the other androgenic (vs anabolic) AAS that do it.

lost1
02-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Highly androgenic steroids like Dbol, Anadrol, and especially Tren, Halotestin, and Methyltest are immunosuppressive. Some people call it "test flu" and it can happen with test but most people don't just run test. It's usually the other androgenic (vs anabolic) AAS that do it.

I have read the same thing on a couple other boards about the test flue, I have ran plenty of test,dbol and never had any problems until i incorporated tren e into the mix. So your sayin it it suppreses your immune system so your body cant fight off infections?

animal87
02-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Highly androgenic steroids like Dbol, Anadrol, and especially Tren, Halotestin, and Methyltest are immunosuppressive. Some people call it "test flu" and it can happen with test but most people don't just run test. It's usually the other androgenic (vs anabolic) AAS that do it. I agree with that i always feel great on test and dbol, but I've felt a little under the weather with tren. been taking vitamin c and getting plenty of rest to try not to get sick.

Bigswole
02-14-2012, 07:37 PM
I have read the same thing on a couple other boards about the test flue, I have ran plenty of test,dbol and never had any problems until i incorporated tren e into the mix. So your sayin it it suppreses your immune system so your body cant fight off infections?

Possibly. I know a few people who will get fever blisters as soon as they start Tren. Probably what happens is the herpes virus is constantly held at bay by a healthy immune system but stress, illness, and certain drugs that suppress immunity will allow it to flare up. Most people I know who start Tren report a generalized fatigue and flu-like ache consistent with a viral syndrome. That may be due to a suppressed immune system alone or to an opportunistic infection that has been allowed to progress due to the immunity suppression.

lost1
02-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Possibly. I know a few people who will get fever blisters as soon as they start Tren. Probably what happens is the herpes virus is constantly held at bay by a healthy immune system but stress, illness, and certain drugs that suppress immunity will allow it to flare up. Most people I know who start Tren report a generalized fatigue and flu-like ache consistent with a viral syndrome. That may be due to a suppressed immune system alone or to an opportunistic infection that has been allowed to progress due to the immunity suppression.

Does this go away while on the cycle or do you have to discontinue to relieve symptoms.

Bigswole
02-15-2012, 02:16 AM
Does this go away while on the cycle or do you have to discontinue to relieve symptoms.

It seems to go away once the body adjust to the hormone shift.