PDA

View Full Version : Wife’s cycle

Steven78
06-06-2018, 07:23 PM
Hey ladies, and gentlemen,
The wife and I are building a cycle for her and this is her second, her last was Var and then Winny at the tail end. She got some strength and the Winny did what it was supposed to do and she is super lean.

Her goal, lean muscle, think CrossFit type body and work capacity. For her career she needs to be strong, actually needs to do a set number of pull ups, which are a challenge for her. So, we’re looking for lean muscle.

Diet is on point, and I’m looking at like a Var, primo cycle. But, with more reading it sounds like EQ may be better for her and keeping sides away.

Can i I open the forum up for some input??

Thanks

German89
06-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Var + primo
Bold cyp
Var + npp

Zeus-Sr
06-07-2018, 01:31 AM
Hey ladies, and gentlemen,

Diet is on point, and I’m looking at like a Var, primo cycle. But, with more reading it sounds like EQ may be better for her and keeping sides away.

Thanks

I can't speak to what are good compounds/stacks are for women other than anavar, primo and possibly EQ but why do you think that EQ might better for her than Primo?

Steven78
06-07-2018, 02:44 AM
Shit man, I don’t really know.... I’ve read so much info on here I got confused...My original plan was Var 20 mg ed, Primo twice a week for a total of 100, but we will build up to that to judge her sides, do that for weeks 1-6 then weeks 7-12 she will run the primo still dump the Var and do a finisher of Winny....

Hows that?

Does lrimo add strength for females?

Thanks

Zeus-Sr
06-07-2018, 03:13 AM
I am not an expert on female cycles - I think Primo will give more dry lean gains and good for recomp. I believe EQ might give a bulkier look for a woman but I could be wrong. 12 weeks is the minimum for primo - I would do 16-20 weeks.

GymPrincess
06-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Shit man, I don’t really know.... I’ve read so much info on here I got confused...My original plan was Var 20 mg ed, Primo twice a week for a total of 100, but we will build up to that to judge her sides, do that for weeks 1-6 then weeks 7-12 she will run the primo still dump the Var and do a finisher of Winny....

Hows that?

ThanksI personally think 20mg of var and 100 of primo is really high for a second cycle. I think she could do great with 10mg and maybe 50 of primo. Just make sure not to run primo and whinny together since both of those risk hairloss. I personally also taper my doses up and then down and i have been cycling for like 3 years now. More gear doesnt mean better results. JMHO.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

German89
06-07-2018, 04:45 PM

Hows that?

Thanks

Never start at 100mgs.. its a slow esster... start at 50mg/wk... then 75mg if shes getting nonsides.. and if shes still okay at 75, and wants to bump to 100, then you can... if you start at 100, what wiggle room will you have when her hair falls out like crazy?

She can run eq too.. just low fucking doses man. We are senstive.

Women can run anything really. Just baby doses. Primo and var will add strength.

Steven78
06-08-2018, 03:02 AM
Gym 89, I’ve been reading just about all your post. We are planning on using your taper up and then down technique, and I will not combine the Primo and Winny. Thanks for that tip!

You think she will be good starting the Var and primo together the first 6 weeks, then off the Var and run primo only??

GymPrincess
06-08-2018, 03:15 AM
Gym 89, I’ve been reading just about all your post. We are planning on using your taper up and then down technique, and I will not combine the Primo and Winny. Thanks for that tip!

You think she will be good starting the Var and primo together the first 6 weeks, then off the Var and run primo only??Yeah i would say that is fine. But honestly I would start at 25mg of the primo split into 2 doses for the week. Then see how things go. You can always increase. That was my plan when i try out primo. Then upto 30 and so forth. Like i said too the 25mg of primo with 10 of var might be plenty. The goal is always to keep your doses as low as possible and use the least amount necessary.( well at least from a female prospective. I would assume men too)I am glad to hear you will be tapering up and then down. This has helped me reduce the small sides like acne. So the hormones aren't getting all out of whack haha.The one time i just came of of 15mg of whinny and 10 of var my face broke out bad. If she decides she is looking to lean out too, i personally have been using gw and sr9009. I really like these to assist with actual fat burning. Starting july i will be starting another cycle and cut and will most likely be logging the journey. I have other logs but just not any on this board yet. Hope this helps [emoji4].

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

crazed
06-08-2018, 10:45 AM
My wife had less sides running EQ and Var than the time she ran Primo and Var. In prep she uses Var, Winny, Proviron, Nolva, Clen, T3 with great results.

Steven78
06-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Lol, yeah we are going to run GW as well. Good call!