PDA

View Full Version : WOW, heres my "late as fuck" LOG

Pages : [1] 2

teej750
06-07-2018, 06:03 AM
Ok I'm sharing this bc you all are my brothers and I don't wanna be ashamed any more.

I'm gonna copy and paste my FACEBOOK post from today and be accountable here from now on. Took me 51 days to have an ounce of confidence.

I'm tired as shit, so this entry wont have everything I want in it but I vowed to do this tonight and quit putting it off. I was the wolf for soo long, then I became sheep. But you guys are like family to me now, I wont be ashamed any longer but accountable.

I still have a long way to go, bear with me guys.... Diet, training logs, and more tidbits to come.

Shared from facebook

This is 51 days into my transformation. Beginning around Christmas I got the flu. Honestly before this I was working out some (AS I ALWAYS HAVE) but I was so bored with it and this SUPER FLU did me in. I quit working out for 2 months and began eating fast food and pizza, watching Stranger things and Punisher, picked up a 2nd job so I could eat more fast food ( kidding, lmao but the job wore me out further). All this and even parenting wore me out even further. Did I mention I got 2 Bull Boxer puppies before Christmas (more responsibilities)?? I was just going on auto pilot, and the auto pilot battery wasn't getting charged. I felt like I was covered in glue walking through a shitstorm!

FULL DISCLOSURE: I changed "every" aspect of my life including but not limited to: training, diet, supplements, sleep, mindset, spirituality, spare time hobbies, and I did also hire an accountability coach. Yes I been doing this a while but I'm humble enough to know that im lazy and stubborn. He keeps me on track, I bounce ideas off him and sometimes he just tells me what the hell to do and not to do.

Anyways, I wanted to share this. Yes I have done this SEVERAL times in the past and been training hard on and off for years so muscle memory helps. But either way, IT WASNT EASY and I FEEL BETTER. ONLY 51 days, I've got a long way to go but I finally quit putting it off. Ill share my final 12 week photos at the end.

The quotes I have in my phone and stickied around my house and truck.

"Yesterday you said tomorrow."

"The road someday leads to a town called NOWHERE."

Top 2 photos were April 16th. Bottom 2 from last 2 days.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180607/d55825a11dc8c8250151c1c433e27cb8.jpg

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

teej750
06-07-2018, 06:07 AM
Progress photos

Week 1 to start of Week 7

Leg shot from week 6.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180607/9a5537a153b0ab2b976281cf45c775d5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180607/dc8694e7fafc4b9fe4f90ed6f130e0d6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180607/ec1dccdef39f4bb7bae930c626b933d7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180607/80c610d9928f0531200bd38e1c1295b0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180607/196f7feadea02753dbd6dda95a36f64c.jpg

StateSide
06-07-2018, 10:48 AM
Subbed in...looking forward to seeing the work!

teej750
06-07-2018, 04:06 PM
So I weighed in today and I have to say I'm embarrassed.

266.3lbs

Started at 263, went down briefly to 257lbs...
Have stick right arou nd 262 and then today I was 266.3.

FML!

Cowboymike
06-08-2018, 01:58 AM
Subbed in, now you have to be accountable here... ;0)

born
06-08-2018, 02:08 AM
So I weighed in today and I have to say I'm embarrassed.

266.3lbs

Started at 263, went down briefly to 257lbs...
Have stick right arou nd 262 and then today I was 266.3.

FML!

How tall are you? You must be 6'4 to weigh 266

teej750
06-08-2018, 02:47 AM
6"1' homie

I'm just fat. LOL

When I say I gain muscle as easy as dumping out a cup of water I'm not exaggerating. But its like pulling teeth for me to cut fat. Really believe genetics plays a bigger role than people think. Not making excuses (ok I kinda am, lol) but im just saying this

60% diet
20% hard work
20% genetics

Maybe im wrong but one things for sure, we are all very different.

Tonight was chest and cardio. I added 20 min in to every workout. Hard though bc its my 1st time on tren. I'm grinding guys.
Here's a pic from tonight. Literally feel like I'm gaining muscle daily but the fat is coming off slower.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180608/9764361641bc861692aa9fb481f2dd28.jpg

born
06-08-2018, 03:16 AM
6"1' homie

I'm just fat. LOL

When I say I gain muscle as easy as dumping out a cup of water I'm not exaggerating. But its like pulling teeth for me to cut fat. Really believe genetics plays a bigger role than people think. Not making excuses (ok I kinda am, lol) but im just saying this

60% diet
20% hard work
20% genetics

Maybe im wrong but one things for sure, we are all very different.

Tonight was chest and cardio. I added 20 min in to every workout. Hard though bc its my 1st time on tren. I'm grinding guys.
Here's a pic from tonight. Literally feel like I'm gaining muscle daily but the fat is coming off slower.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180608/9764361641bc861692aa9fb481f2dd28.jpg

Tren.... Tren tren and more tren dammit!

You will get down to 220-230 and get depessed and think you lost mass but you didn't. You will look like a god and it will take you a wile to see it.
I could starve myself to death. I hate eating and I cant stand shit food. I cannot gain fat.

Highest bf I ever had was 17.8% after over six months of deca bulk and force feeding. You sir are lucky. Do it.

teej750
06-08-2018, 03:22 AM
Tren.... Tren tren and more tren dammit!

You will get down to 220-230 and get depessed and think you lost mass but you didn't. You will look like a god and it will take you a wile to see it.
I could starve myself to death. I hate eating and I cant stand shit food. I cannot gain fat.

Highest bf I ever had was 17.8% after over six months of deca bulk and force feeding. You sir are lucky. Do it.Story of our lives huh brother..... We always want whats on the other side of the fence.

I do realize though that gaining the muscle ive gained in 7 weeks is a gift that many want. I have been killing it in the gym don't get me wrong but I've always gained muscle easy. I still think I'd rather be a lean hard gainer.......[emoji57][emoji57]

born
06-08-2018, 03:24 AM
Story of our lives huh brother..... We always want whats on the other side of the fence.

I do realize though that gaining the muscle ive gained in 7 weeks is a gift that many want. I have been killing it in the gym don't get me wrong but I've always gained muscle easy. I still think I'd rather be a lean hard gainer.......[emoji57][emoji57]

No you wouldn't you asshole!.... I mean buddy!

teej750
06-08-2018, 03:25 AM
No you wouldn't you asshole!.... I mean buddy!LMAO

born
06-08-2018, 03:26 AM
You cut a shit ton of fat too ya prick... I mean buddy!

Little jealousy going on here...

teej750
06-08-2018, 03:29 AM
You cut a shit ton of fat too ya prick... I mean buddy!

Little jealousy going on here...I appreciate the encouragement man....

I feel like I've left shit on the table with some dieting mistakes for sure..... Being hard on ourselves is our "fault" and other times our "fuel" sometimes though isn't it?

born
06-08-2018, 03:31 AM
"Ooooaeh my gaaawd Becky! I have been training for two weeks and barely placed in the top 5 at the npc nationals! Its bullshit!"

born
06-08-2018, 03:33 AM
I appreciate the encouragement man....

I feel like I've left shit on the table with some dieting mistakes for sure..... Being hard on ourselves is our "fault" and other times our "fuel" sometimes though isn't it?

Enjoy your pro card fuc...

Zacktly! Gotta be tough on ourselves! Best drive there is!

teej750
06-08-2018, 03:36 AM
"Ooooaeh my gaaawd Becky! I have been training for two weeks and barely placed in the top 5 at the npc nationals! Its bullshit!"I just had a rough year in 2017....hahahahaha.

Still been training consistently for 20 years fucker.

Ill post up some pictures of my late 20s.... I was an animal, almost as lean as you, but not quite. [emoji123][emoji109]

35 and up hasn't been good to me but with hard work, great supplements and the support and knowledge of the Brotherhood ill be in the best shape of my life in 6 more months.

born
06-08-2018, 03:36 AM
Really though you are doing great man. You want recomp look to tren. I be following

teej750
06-08-2018, 03:42 AM
Really though you are doing great man. You want recomp look to tren. I be followingIm gonna put some details up man tomorrow on routine diet and my supplements. I am on Tren E 200 Twice a week now. Even though im 7.5 weeks in I've only been on the tren for 6 bc it came in a separate order.

Lookig forward to everyones input though. I'm supposed to be watching a movie with my gal now and not on here..... Or is put it up now.

But really what's the difference in still replying constantly... I can't quit you Born.

born
06-08-2018, 03:44 AM
Im gonna put some details up man tomorrow on routine diet and my supplements. I am on Tren E 200 Twice a week now. Even though im 7.5 weeks in I've only been on the tren for 6 bc it came in a separate order.

Lookig forward to everyones input though. I'm supposed to be watching a movie with my gal now and not on here..... Or is put it up now.

But really what's the difference in still replying constantly... I can't quit you Born.

Gotta grab moments when we can Billy

born
06-08-2018, 03:51 AM
Imo I ran tren E 16 weeks at 400mg. It builds up toward the end for me. Yes it reaches peak blood levels way sooner blah blah but really, Tren E has a way of creeping up on you with sides etc. Tren A works faster but imo does not hit as hard as a long cycle of E.

You front loaded with A which is good. I can't see how you could do any better than you are.

Charger69
06-08-2018, 04:10 AM
Doing great! Do you do any cardio? I apologize if I missed it.
The human mind is a great tool. If you put your mind to anything, you can do it.

Keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teej750
06-08-2018, 04:19 AM
Cardio on ES twice a week but hard to get the intensity up too much..... From what I hear that's a tren side.

So, im adding 20 min (minimum) into EVERY training session as well.

teej750
06-08-2018, 04:23 AM
Imo I ran tren E 16 weeks at 400mg. It builds up toward the end for me. Yes it reaches peak blood levels way sooner blah blah but really, Tren E has a way of creeping up on you with sides etc. Tren A works faster but imo does not hit as hard as a long cycle of E.

You front loaded with A which is good. I can't see how you could do any better than you are.Benlash also told me Tren E can creep up in you with sides. Which ones did you mean specifically?

Cardio? Can't fucking sleep?

That's the only 2 im having. But CTS is so fucking bad I'm this close to stopping growth. I feel like the sleep is related to both, can't separate how much from what.

I'm going to an acupuncturist tomorrow, why not.

born
06-08-2018, 04:31 AM
Benlash also told me Tren E can creep up in you with sides. Which ones did you mean specifically?

Cardio? Can't fucking sleep?

That's the only 2 im having. But CTS is so fucking bad I'm this close to stopping growth. I feel like the sleep is related to both, can't separate how much from what.

I'm going to an acupuncturist tomorrow, why not.

First off I dont go for the overblown tren rage bs but the Enanthate at week 12 made me so damn lethargic I got mad when I had to do something because all I wanted to do was sleep and fuck.

Tren A I get much less lethargy and sleeplessness but the enanthate made me the walking dead. I would toss and turn all night but could nap on the spot through the day.
You know its bad when you start contemplating stopping on the way of a 20 min drive to nap. I felt like I could walk through a brick wall but there was no way I was gonna walk that far.

teej750
06-08-2018, 04:39 AM
First off I dont go for the overblown tren rage bs but the Enanthate at week 12 made me so damn lethargic I got mad when I had to do something because all I wanted to do was sleep and fuck.

Tren A I get much less lethargy and sleeplessness but the enanthate made me the walking dead. I would toss and turn all night but could nap on the spot through the day.
You know its bad when you start contemplating stopping on the way of a 20 min drive to nap. I felt like I could walk through a brick wall but there was no way I was gonna walk that far.Fuck a police horse dude.... That's me.

born
06-08-2018, 04:43 AM
Here is the way I have come to see all compounds now that I blast and cruise and know I will be doing so forever:

Short esters are the best.
I run deca with trt for my arthritis but other than that test is my only long ester (cyp or enth).
Blasts have got to be short for me so I can deload a couple weeks and blast off again with different compounds.

So 8 weeks tren a and test cyp with an oral
2 weeks off to lower glycogen and clear receptors
Blast again with npp and test

Long ones take too long too leave your system to be as effective in my mind.

Granted I just came off a stupid long cycle of killer shit and rotated compounds never cruising but my plan sounded good anyway and thats how pros do it.

*** Disclaimer*****

Fuckin newbies dont try this unless you want liver failure, heart attack, kidney failure, ED, testicular atrophy, depression, lactating nipples, and split personalities.

Time off = time on + pct!

teej750
06-08-2018, 04:47 AM
Well, I'm already on TREN E so now what.lol

Odd though because this is the reason I did what I did.

I didn't have no sides though running the tren A frontloading. Wtf.
Here is the way I have come to see all compounds now that I blast and cruise and know I will be doing so forever:

Short esters are the best.
I run deca with trt for my arthritis but other than that test is my only long ester (cyp or enth).
Blasts have got to be short for me so I can deload a couple weeks and blast off again with different compounds.

So 8 weeks tren a and test cyp with an oral
2 weeks off to lower glycogen and clear receptors
Blast again with npp and test

Long ones take too long too leave your system to be as effective in my mind.

Granted I just came off a stupid long cycle of killer shit and rotated compounds never cruising but my plan sounded good anyway and thats how pros do it.

*** Disclaimer*****

Fuckin newbies dont try this unless you want liver failure, heart attack, kidney failure, ED, testicular atrophy, depression, lactating nipples, and split personalities.

Time off = time on + pct!

born
06-08-2018, 04:49 AM
Well, I'm already on TREN E so now what.lol

Odd though because this is the reason I did what I did.

I didn't have no sides though running the tren A frontloading. Wtf.

Sides may calm down or get worse. I would just run it out as long as possible and make it a good long cycle.

teej750
06-08-2018, 04:50 AM
So, here is Tren in a nutshell....

When im running I want to stop instantly.

When im lifting heavy shit I want to lift more and keep lifting it.

When its time to be awake I want to nap.

When its time to sleep I want to walk around the house in the dark. And even though I'm tired, I can't sleep.

??????

born
06-08-2018, 05:13 AM
So, here is Tren in a nutshell....

When im running I want to stop instantly.

When im lifting heavy shit I want to lift more and keep lifting it.

When its time to be awake I want to nap.

When its time to sleep I want to walk around the house in the dark. And even though I'm tired, I can't sleep.

??????

Ya thats tren.
I think tren rage gets blamed on lethargy/irritability and increased epinephrine response. Guys mistake the feeling of increased epinephrine and lower serotonin availability in the brain for actual anger.

It causes severe noise sensitivity in me but I have a brain a lot more complicated than epinephrine and serotonin so I can say "Hey dumbass.... Check youself, you have a slight chemical imbalance, don't fly off the handle." There have been days I wished I was deaf the kids seemed so loud but der duh der I knew why so I sought peaceful resolution to my issue.

As an adrenaline junky that loves stimulants and anything that pumps me up, I have a pretty good handle on my hypothalamus. Guys that do the whole, "Tren made me sooo mad I tounge punched my wife in the fart box and sold my kids!" Well... They just dont know how to party without letting their emotions get the better of them like a PMSing woman.

I have ran cycles you wouldnt believe without AI, Estrogen, prolactin, and progesterone 50 times higher than a pregnant woman. I have lactated (currently am) had ED, anorgasmia, you name it... Just name a hormone related side... But I never acted more aggressive on tren or AAS of any kind. Only time my anger got the best of me was with crashed test levels.

I like to tell this story to my gf when she is being a b word lol! Pms! Lmao! What a convinient excuse!

I dont know how I got here but here we are...
Sorry.

born
06-08-2018, 05:18 AM
also teej,

You know all about serotonin and epinephrine...
Lower brain serotonin=lethargy

Increased epinephrine= sleepless

I have high bp and treat it with atenolol (beta blocker) and its primary function is to block epinephrine. It actually helps me sleep.

teej750
06-08-2018, 05:26 AM
Ya thats tren.
I think tren rage gets blamed on lethargy/irritability and increased epinephrine response. Guys mistake the feeling of increased epinephrine and lower serotonin availability in the brain for actual anger.

It causes severe noise sensitivity in me but I have a brain a lot more complicated than epinephrine and serotonin so I can say "Hey dumbass.... Check youself, you have a slight chemical imbalance, don't fly off the handle." There have been days I wished I was deaf the kids seemed so loud but der duh der I knew why so I sought peaceful resolution to my issue.

As an adrenaline junky that loves stimulants and anything that pumps me up, I have a pretty good handle on my hypothalamus. Guys that do the whole, "Tren made me sooo mad I tounge punched my wife in the fart box and sold my kids!" Well... They just dont know how to party without letting their emotions get the better of them like a PMSing woman.

I have ran cycles you wouldnt believe without AI, Estrogen, prolactin, and progesterone 50 times higher than a pregnant woman. I have lactated (currently am) had ED, anorgasmia, you name it... Just name a hormone related side... But I never acted more aggressive on tren or AAS of any kind. Only time my anger got the best of me was with crashed test levels.

I like to tell this story to my gf when she is being a b word lol! Pms! Lmao! What a convinient excuse!

I dont know how I got here but here we are...
Sorry.I've had mild noise sensitivity.
No night sweats. No roid rage.
Mainly can't sleep at night.
Can't stay awake during the day.

Fucking makes zero sense....lethargy during the day so bad I can barely go to the gym, but once I'm there im half-fucking minataur half-fucking razorback gorilla.

I'm a fucking Gorillatour bro.

I swear on your lactating nipples dude I've went to failure and gained muscle before the next set.

teej750
06-08-2018, 05:31 AM
Yeah I've used beta blockers in the past for test anxiety personally, and it helpsl.

Still odd that it rubs me this way at 2 pm and that way at 2am.

What the fucking fuck??
also teej,

You know all about serotonin and epinephrine...
Lower brain serotonin=lethargy

Increased epinephrine= sleepless

I have high bp and treat it with atenolol (beta blocker) and its primary function is to block epinephrine. It actually helps me sleep.

born
06-08-2018, 05:34 AM
Yeah I've used beta blockers in the past for test anxiety personally, and it helpsl.

Still odd that it rubs me this way at 2 pm and that way at 2am.

What the fucking fuck??

The natural serotonin release is at night natural epi release is during day. Balance is disrupted and you get opposites. Tired as fuck all day wakey wakey at night.

teej750
06-08-2018, 05:35 AM
Hadn't trained legs in 6 months.....
4 weeks back and im doing 5 sets of 5 on leg press with 1250lbs.

Tren sides are bad but ill be damn if I wanna stop.

This could get interesting.http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b1a159c20ef9/VID_51860714_185552_358.mp4

born
06-08-2018, 05:39 AM

This could get interesting.Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File VID_5186714_185552_358.mp4 (http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b1a159c20ef9/VID_51860714_185552_358.mp4)

Wth you have to download that video...

teej750
06-08-2018, 05:41 AM
I don't know why the fuck it did that hold on.

born
06-08-2018, 05:44 AM

This could get interesting.Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File VID_5186714_185552_358.mp4 (http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b1a159c20ef9/VID_51860714_185552_358.mp4)

Hey, charger... Can I borrow your legs? Its the only way I will feel safe kicking teej...

teej750
06-08-2018, 05:48 AM
Hmmm, never uploaded a video before.

Fucking gay... Says its cause its an mp4. Nothing special just 5 reps of 1250.

born
06-08-2018, 05:50 AM

Fine I will download it but if I get a virus I am gonna sneak one right back at ya.

teej750
06-08-2018, 05:52 AM
Gay photo from 2 weeks ago..... This was only 5 weeks in.

I was happy here bc I went from 263 down to 256 from week 4 to week 5. But that's when the weight loss stopped. Since then its gain gain gain.

Yes, I was at a tanning bed.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180608/41483814f14037b32034065a8b32ed17.jpg

born
06-08-2018, 05:53 AM

We can only get 900 on the press we have.
I still couldnt do near that. I can squat great if my back allows it which is rare so I run squats last now.

teej750
06-08-2018, 05:57 AM
Yeah this has a side load and the a direct top load. Ill get better video footage this week....not in MP4 format.

born
06-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Yeah this has a side load and the a direct top load. Ill get better video footage this week....not in MP4 format.

My legs are my weakest part but they are coming along. Wish I joined a gym two years ago. Feel skinny tonight. Hate that. Especially after seeing you gus with legs.

teej750
06-08-2018, 06:00 AM
We can only get 900 on the press we have.
I still couldnt do near that. I can squat great if my back allows it which is rare so I run squats last now.Full disclosure though....I started with 2 warm ups and then straight to 5x5 on leg press.

So I was fresh. I don't usually start compound.

teej750
06-08-2018, 06:02 AM
My legs are my weakest part but they are coming along. Wish I joined a gym two years ago. Feel skinny tonight. Hate that. Especially after seeing you gus with legs.Keep your head up man.... My girl is a firecracker and she said you had a really nice "pale" ass.

born
06-08-2018, 06:07 AM
Keep your head up man.... My girl is a firecracker and she said you had a really nice "pale" ass.

Lmfao! I am a core and thats it. Ass to head is all I got. My extremities suck. 54" chest with four toothpicks sticking out.

Charger69
06-08-2018, 06:09 AM
Lmfao! I am a core and thats it. Ass to head is all I got. My extremities suck. 54" chest with four toothpicks sticking out.

Go to bed! I am going to wake you up in the morning, early!
You are worse than my teenage son! LOL

born
06-08-2018, 06:11 AM

Waiting on gf to get home from work so she can get pissed that I shaved my chest

teej750
06-08-2018, 06:24 AM
Who? Him? Or me?

teej750
06-08-2018, 06:28 AM
Lmfao! I am a core and thats it. Ass to head is all I got. My extremities suck. 54" chest with four toothpicks sticking out.Dude if we was playing this old ass fucking game called Cootie....my grandma loved that shit..... Id take your thorax and give you my legs.

We'd run this shit bro.

Well give me 6 more weeks to get the legs and arms really honed in....but then

We'd run this shit bro.

And by "this shit" I just mean we would do whatever the fuck we wanted and slap people who didn't cheer for us.

teej750
06-08-2018, 09:21 AM
5:14am

I'm going to need a stronger sedative than Ambien while on tren.

I don't want to wrestle the decision:
Would I rather continue getting insane gains and taking the form of a mythical creature (Gorillatour) in the Gym OR Would I rather be able to sleep??

Soo....I'm gonna try this.

God please pretty please help me sleep. Amen.

born
06-09-2018, 04:19 AM
Your log is suffering get your ass to work

born
06-09-2018, 04:20 AM
Look at this shit... We got one work out and six pages of brokeback mountain highlights followed by tren science...

born
06-09-2018, 04:29 AM
And where the hell is charger!?

Sitting on the recliner eating donuts and drinking mtn. Dew! Fuck yes! That fatass!

Starhopper
06-09-2018, 04:34 AM
Look at this shit... We got one work out and six pages of brokeback mountain highlights followed by tren science...

LMAO!!

Charger69
06-09-2018, 04:43 AM
Hey, charger... Can I borrow your legs? Its the only way I will feel safe kicking teej...

Anything for you Born!

born
06-09-2018, 04:49 AM
Anything for you Born!

Good to see you sir.
I wasn't talking shit while you were gone. Promise.

Charger69
06-09-2018, 04:52 AM
And where the hell is charger!?

Sitting on the recliner eating donuts and drinking mtn. Dew! Fuck yes! That fatass!

Hell no. Fighting with wifey... Riggs questions my seriousness and wifey says I am too serious and need to relax and enjoy life. I cannot win.
Now the tren is setting in. I am pissed because damned if I do and damned if I don’t and everyone questions me.
Born- I’m thinking about going for my pro card too now. Damn this tren hit me like a brick wall when I thought that it was sub standard. I have never been taken by surprise like I am now.
I will love the world by morning.... just give me a chance to adjust my thought processes so that I am civil. LOL

Charger69
06-09-2018, 04:54 AM
Good to see you sir.
I wasn't talking shit while you were gone. Promise.

How the fuck are you??? And tren...:: you know that I am always going to ask for him. LOL

born
06-09-2018, 04:59 AM
How the fuck are you??? And tren...:: you know that I am always going to ask for him. LOL

I am recuperating from too much gym.
Tren is asleep like I should be.

born
06-09-2018, 05:01 AM
I am about to close my log so I may be trashing up teej's.

teej750
06-09-2018, 05:06 AM
I feel terrible but fuck it.... I was solo tired today I took a day off. The tren killed me last night as you can tell I went to.sleep at 530.

I relaxed today and washed my truck.

Then I ate at IHOP.

Ill kill it tomorrow. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180609/46f787e8a72675be8979ec73a984bde6.jpg

teej750
06-09-2018, 05:11 AM
I am about to close my log so I may be trashing up teej's.Hey born.... Thanks for keeping my log interesting while I was sleeping and eating pancakes.

born
06-09-2018, 05:13 AM

Fuggin dinner.

born
06-09-2018, 05:14 AM
Hey born.... Thanks for keeping my log interesting while I was sleeping and eating pancakes.

No problem.
You will run me off before someone sponsors me again.

born
06-09-2018, 05:14 AM
That fucking chicken picture wont go away... Wtf!

teej750
06-09-2018, 05:26 AM
You ate a rotisserie chicken and I ate pancakes...

Hey man, will you keep me company till 5am? I get soo lonely at night on this Tren and I don't have a fucking squirrel.

teej750
06-09-2018, 05:27 AM
That fucking chicken picture wont go away... Wtf!Lmao......is this what you were talking about posts following you and shit?

born
06-09-2018, 05:29 AM
Lmao......is this what you were talking about posts following you and shit?

Yes but it is usually a quote.

born
06-09-2018, 05:31 AM
I am here till my gf gets home at 130 or 2 am.

Everyone needs a squirrel man.
Not really they are a pita!

teej750
06-09-2018, 05:36 AM
I am here till my gf gets home at 130 or 2 am.

Everyone needs a squirrel man.
Not really they are a pita!Is that 2am pacific time??

born
06-09-2018, 05:38 AM
Is that 2am pacific time??

Cst i am in missouri

born
06-09-2018, 05:39 AM
What does your chick do for a living?

born
06-09-2018, 05:43 AM

Boom

teej750
06-09-2018, 05:44 AM
What does your chick do for a living?She is in xray school right now.... She does rotations Mon-Wed.

She works at a children's clothing store on wkds.

teej750
06-09-2018, 05:45 AM
Cst i am in missouriShewww.... I was worried you was gonna say EST. I was gonna be soo sad.[emoji22][emoji22]

born
06-09-2018, 05:48 AM
She is in xray school right now.... She does rotations Mon-Wed.

She works at a children's clothing store on wkds.

Thats cool.
Mine is a bartender.
Her job sucks because of the hours but she makes great money and is happy with it occasionally.

born
06-09-2018, 05:51 AM
So you sit at the hospital waiting on shit to go down?

teej750
06-09-2018, 06:01 AM
Nope...up until this month I have done Urgent care primarily for 10 years.

Privately owned, 8am-9pm, 14 shifts per month. And yes whatever walks in I have to see it from rectal bleeding, chainsaw lacs, kids with snotty noses, pink eye, belly pain, chest pain, back pain, wanting pain meds, wanting work slips, etc etc etc.

I am transitioning to a regular Mon-Friday 830am-4pm office job. Well not "typical" medical office I suppose because its not just family practice. I will be doing Family medicine, weight loss, and 2 days a week we have a Suboxone clinic.

In West Virginia family practices have had to branch out to Addiction medicine, weight loss, DOT physicals, workers comp due to insurance reimbursement and poor coverage in general so this is becoming more and more common in offices in this area.

True full-service clinic but instead they will be my patients, established and ill see them recurring for diff shit. Not just whomever wants to walk in. Good and bad both ways no doubt but the hours are better having a 6 year old.... And trying to maintain Gorillataur status.

born
06-09-2018, 06:13 AM
Nope...up until this month I have done Urgent care primarily for 10 years.

Privately owned, 8am-9pm, 14 shifts per month. And yes whatever walks in I have to see it from rectal bleeding, chainsaw lacs, kids with snotty noses, pink eye, belly pain, chest pain, back pain, wanting pain meds, wanting work slips, etc etc etc.

I am transitioning to a regular Mon-Friday 830am-4pm office job. Well not "typical" medical office I suppose because its not just family practice. I will be doing Family medicine, weight loss, and 2 days a week we have a Suboxone clinic.

In West Virginia family practices have had to branch out to Addiction medicine, weight loss, DOT physicals, workers comp due to insurance reimbursement and poor coverage in general so this is becoming more and more common in offices in this area.

True full-service clinic but instead they will be my patients, established and ill see them recurring for diff shit. Not just whomever wants to walk in. Good and bad both ways no doubt but the hours are better having a 6 year old.... And trying to maintain Gorillataur status.

That sounds like an interesting job.
My job pays like a mofo but I gotta earn it.
I see the same shit now. Just another big damn tree thats gonna catabolize my muscles. Its damn hard but on a good day I clear a couple grand not taking orders from anyone. Good days have been rate lately though. Been a lot of piss ass trim work I don't like or nothing at all.

I like big trees and big checks. The dodging around all over pretending to be an arborist for a little $300 job really gets irritating.

teej750
06-09-2018, 06:22 AM
Up until now its been 60 an hour so your killing it...... Cash paying and owning your business is where it's at.

But at the new place since my volume directly influences revenue and billing for a small local practice ill get profit sharing. Looking forward to it.

I like the Idea of work hard, make more. Before I once (years ago) removed a foreign body from a child's nose, they had no insurance and asked how much it would be. I had no idea I was young and it wasn't my company I just did the job. It took me 5 minutes. 60 an hour, I make a dollar a minute which is good money I get it I'm not complaining.... But guess how much urgent care charges their insurance for what I just did?

$750, seems fair to me.

JohnDoe
06-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Hey man, you are not alone.

It’s called LIFE HAPPENS. Sometimes we get derailed for one reason or another brother.

I recently got (force) transferred for work 3 hours away from my home and it’s been chaos and stress ever since. I have two house payments, we went in a brief 5-state ULP strike....now facing an official strike if things don’t change. Been down here in Indianapolis since January and my how my physique has gone to SHIT over the past 5 months. Diet, nutrition, and the gym have all gone by the wayside. Finally starting to be able to make time for it all and then I got sick last two weeks.

Anyways...stay positive and take it one day at a time man. We have all been there at least once...life happens and we have to rebuild ourselves. It’ll be okay.

I’ll be following along

teej750
06-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Thanks JD. I hate that your struggling but as you said we all have and its like-minded individuals with similar struggles that are suited to help others with those struggles.... If that makes sense.

I think, ultimately, yhis is why we are all here. Its not just the knowledge and sponsors, those things are nice. But lets be honest I was getting stuff other places before i joined here. Its the support encouragement and even rebuking I need most.

All of this is necessary for us to get where we are going, or atleast where I want to be.

born
06-10-2018, 12:21 AM
Honestly your job sounds great. 60$ an hour non physical is pretty damn good!
I have maybe 5 years of climbing left in me but I am already too big. My next step is to find good individuals to replace my own ass. My job is hell on a 140lb guy. Head up a tree at my weight loaded down with equipment and your joints start coming apart.

I gotta start thinking less physical and more business minded and that means I will make much less per job.

JohnDoe
06-10-2018, 12:47 AM
Jesus $60...I make about 2/3 of that.

Born you climb trees and I climb poles...which are basically carved trees lol

born
06-10-2018, 04:33 AM
Where are the workouts.... Wtf man! Where are you? What the hell is going on and why are you spending all your time with your gf?

I cant survive off a couple of high altitude posts every year!

teej750
06-10-2018, 07:37 AM
Where are the workouts.... Wtf man! Where are you? What the hell is going on and why are you spending all your time with your gf?

I cant survive off a couple of high altitude posts every year!Ok. So tonight was arms and abs

I got something for you guys.

WARM-UP
3X standing curls 50lb resistance band
SUPERSET
3X overhead extensions 50lb RB

WORKING SETS

BICEPS EXERCISE 1
WIDE INCLINE DB CURLS
1.40X12
2.45X10
3.50X8
4.50X8
SLOW REPS BITCHES

TRICEPS EXERCISE 1
I CALL EM 30'S (WATCH THE VIDEO)
INCLINE BENCH W PREACHER CURL BAR
basically its an eyebuster over head, tension left on triceps (don't lock out) for 12-15, close grip for 8-10, then reverse grip till you can't lift any more. Yes, 4 sets.
1.85X12,10, BURNOUT
2. 85x burnout on all 3
3. 85x burnout on all 3
4. Dropped to 65 to kill it, close to 50.reps total I said the GD word. I never say that word.

BICEPS EXERCISE 2
Concentration curls knee locked, curl to opposite shoulder turnung pinky in
1. 30x15 (sloow, negative every rep)
2. 30x15 DS 25 X 8
3 25X12 DS 20X6 DS 15X ??

TRICEPS EXERCISE 2
French press over head SS Reverse grip RB 50LBS
1. 50X25 $$ RevGrip 50lbx20
2. 50x25 $$ RevGrip 50lbs??

Everything is slow and controlled snd almost to failure on every set today. Not lots of sets but a lot of TUT (or as the Russians say, Time Under Tension)

Gonna try and upload this video.... I don't see anybody else doing this except for guys I've showed. I love the combo.

teej750
06-10-2018, 07:39 AM
Post workout meal
Orange triad and RPG
SUPERTROPIN GH 4 IUS

20 MIN LATER

2 turkey burgers
2/3RD CUP BROCC
1/2 C brown and wild rice

Macros
C-46
P-52
F-18.5https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180610/1d56075415273b83123e94f8ae93b6df.jpg

teej750
06-10-2018, 08:10 AM
I call these 30s when I'm using heavier weight I shoot for a total of 30 reps. No matter what though its never 30 bc I fail to soon or I do too many. It is really all about failure and changing angles and tension on the triceps.

I should call these "hurt the baby" bc the only thing that is ever the same is it hurts the baby.Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File InShot_21861_432257.mp4 (http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b1cdcc902179/InShot_20180610_040322507.mp4)

StateSide
06-10-2018, 12:56 PM
Post workout meal
Orange triad and RPG
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180610/1d56075415273b83123e94f8ae93b6df.jpg

Man that is a damn good looking meal at 9 on a Sunday morning!

Just had a look at RedCon’s RPG page and there is a photo of someone holding a container up in front of 2 dozen donuts[emoji23] If it will get me through a 24 pack....I’m sold.

teej750
06-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Man that is a damn good looking meal at 9 on a Sunday morning!

Just had a look at RedCon’s RPG page and there is a photo of someone holding a container up in front of 2 dozen donuts[emoji23] If it will get me through a 24 pack....I’m sold.Glucose Disposal Agents make me happy.

I take them before my 2 biggest meals and EVERY cheat meal.

teej750
06-10-2018, 01:12 PM
Its 9 11am and it appears it was day 6 of TrenSomnia.

I went to bed exhausted at 230 and was lije ahh yeah bitches. But nope.

Here I am at 9:11am and its the 1st night I actually didn't sleep PERIOD.

FML.

teej750
06-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Today is leg day.... And of course I'm struggling to get awake.

Any words of encouragement?

born
06-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Today is leg day.... And of course I'm struggling to get awake.

Any words of encouragement?

Don't be a bitch

born
06-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Personally I would skip it.
If you havent rested and can't give enough to get past absolute failure... It wont do you any good

teej750
06-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Personally I would skip it.
If you havent rested and can't give enough to get past absolute failure... It wont do you any goodI took day before yesterday off though..... LOL

teej750
06-10-2018, 06:05 PM
I need an expert on Tren.

I need their personal cell phone number.

I'm at a fork in the road.

born
06-10-2018, 06:05 PM
I took day before yesterday off though..... LOL

Dorian yates trained 2days on and one day off.
You wont find another guy that put mass on as fast as him either.

born
06-10-2018, 06:13 PM
I need an expert on Tren.

I need their personal cell phone number.

I'm at a fork in the road.

I can share experiences but there is no such thing as an expert on any hormone. The ones that say they are a just jerkoffs with google. They all hit everyone different at different times in different amounts.

Imho though you should stop and mail me the remainder.

teej750
06-10-2018, 06:20 PM
I can share experiences but there is no such thing as an expert on any hormone. The ones that say they are a just jerkoffs with google. They all hit everyone different at different times in different amounts.

Imho though you should stop and mail me the remainder.

Should i try labs first to see if its related to E2 or Prolactin?

Should I stop Tren all together now?

Shoukd I stop E and start the Ace?

Should I hold the Tren E and start the Tren Ace in a week?

born
06-10-2018, 06:21 PM
I been watching people copy and paste for a dozen years, the same stupid shit about hormones and how they and only they are right. I have seen lean guys get gyno with AI at TRT dosage and guys like me run 2 grams without AI and be just fine.

The one size fits all horseshit is just that. What we do is nothing more than an experiment on ourselves we have to learn as we go.

Hell I may kick over dead from a stroke tomorrow. Would they blame steroids or twenty years of fast food and smoking?
I got a real shiddy outlook on experts.

born
06-10-2018, 06:23 PM

First off if you are having issue I would switch to acetate so it can clear faster of you cant take it.

teej750
06-10-2018, 06:26 PM
I been watching people copy and paste for a dozen years, the same stupid shit about hormones and how they and only they are right. I have seen lean guys get gyno with AI at TRT dosage and guys like me run 2 grams without AI and be just fine.

The one size fits all horseshit is just that. What we do is nothing more than an experiment on ourselves we have to learn as we go.

Hell I may kick over dead from a stroke tomorrow. Would they blame steroids or twenty years of fast food and smoking?
I got a real shiddy outlook on experts.I should have said someone with lots of experience with Tren.

I don't know if you seen my response to the Faber post, or the response to the guy who runs 2 weeks of this and 2 weeks of that...... I said the only thing I do know about anything is this

#1 We are all different, no 2 people will respond exactly the same way. Some more different than others.
#2 Experience is king. The more you have the more you can talk about something in an educated light. Its not just reading someone else's experiences.

And with personal experience you still have to keep in mind- #1 is #1 for a reason.

born
06-10-2018, 06:26 PM

If you can get free or cheap bloods do it. Cant hurt nothing.
The sleepless issue is probably not gonna be telated to either estrogen or prolactin. Most likely though you will find ace has less sides.

Enanthate builds imo because its half life is longer than realized.

Do you have any issues besides sleep? Bp?

born
06-10-2018, 06:35 PM
Tren E will continually build in your system as long as you take it if you process it as my body does. By the end of 16 wks you will be a zombie because the half life has not been exceeded with each recurring dosage. So your serum levels build and build and build.
Acetate half life is here and gone in three days in most guys. No residual shit overhanging into the next week.

born
06-10-2018, 06:39 PM
The last thing you should do is quit.
You can hack it.

teej750
06-10-2018, 06:55 PM
If you can get free or cheap bloods do it. Cant hurt nothing.
The sleepless issue is probably not gonna be telated to either estrogen or prolactin. Most likely though you will find ace has less sides.

Enanthate builds imo because its half life is longer than realized.

Do you have any issues besides sleep? Bp?Can't sleep at night.

Tired during the day.

Mild issues with cardio.

born
06-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Can't sleep at night.

Tired during the day.

Mild issues with cardio.

Sounds like tren.
Did you donate recently or get your RBC checked?

teej750
06-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Last hgb was 17.0 about 2 weeks ago.

But I haven't had any headaches or dizziness. I can usually tell when it starts getting above 17.5-18.

born
06-10-2018, 07:05 PM
Last hgb was 17.0 about 2 weeks ago.

But I haven't had any headaches or dizziness. I can usually tell when it starts getting above 17.5-18.

My hemoglobin was 13.9 and I was about to die.
You can't base rbc count of hemoglobin at all.

teej750
06-10-2018, 07:14 PM
My hemoglobin was 13.9 and I was about to die.
You can't base rbc count of hemoglobin at all.RBC'S have always been fine.

My hgb/hct has been up to 20 in the past. But we have a monitor in my office. So I check it weekly usually. And my BP is always good. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180610/d894c5c4c99c287ff18104630c147479.jpg

teej750
06-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Keep in mind HGB and HTC can be dilutional as well. Here is my HGB from the week before.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180610/7a3beb7c4fb7ce68b4bc77e731faa664.jpg

born
06-10-2018, 07:35 PM
RBC'S have always been fine.

My hgb/hct has been up to 20 in the past. But we have a monitor in my office. So I check it weekly usually. And my BP is always good. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180610/d894c5c4c99c287ff18104630c147479.jpg

Get rbc checked if its high do a power red.
The issue can be too many red blood cells and not iron or hemoglobin necessarily.

I recently got so bad I could barely lift one exercise. Power red donation put me right back in check.

born
06-10-2018, 07:41 PM
That monitor is for hemglobin only correct?

teej750
06-10-2018, 07:47 PM
That monitor is for hemglobin only correct?Yeah I just meant I get bloods regularly and the Rbcs have been top normal range usually. Even when HGB has been high.

They though I may have PV or Hemachromatosis for a bit.

born
06-10-2018, 07:49 PM
Yeah I just meant I get bloods regularly and the Rbcs have been top normal range usually. Even when HGB has been high.

They though I may have PV or Hemachromatosis for a bit.

I have never compared. I know whhen my rbc count is high because I cant do much of anything and my heart pounds. But i never base it off hemoglobin.

God only knows what my blood looks like.

teej750
06-10-2018, 08:19 PM
Every time I've had hgb over 18 I get 2 symptoms...... Its so predictable headache and lightheadedness.

The headaches do not go away. When I wake up, when I to sleep, pounding all day and tylenol or ibuprofen doesn't help.

I know its my hgb. Its very beneficial to have a lab at work. Lol

born
06-10-2018, 08:33 PM
Every time I've had hgb over 18 I get 2 symptoms...... Its so predictable headache and lightheadedness.

The headaches do not go away. When I wake up, when I to sleep, pounding all day and tylenol or ibuprofen doesn't help.

I know its my hgb. Its very beneficial to have a lab at work. Lol

I am sure you have it pinned down and correspondingly mapped then. I never had that opportunity.

Switch to ace. If you have highish bp you might try a beta blocker at night in a small dose.
Other than that not much can be done

born
06-10-2018, 08:34 PM
That I am aware of.

teej750
06-10-2018, 08:37 PM
I am sure you have it pinned down and correspondingly mapped then. I never had that opportunity.

Switch to ace. If you have highish bp you might try a beta blocker at night in a small dose.
Other than that not much can be doneActually im trying Clonidine (Alpha 2 agonist) tonight. Headed to the pharmacy now to pick up that and some Metformin.

It is nice to be able to write prescriptions. Don't judge me.

born
06-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Actually im trying Clonidine (Alpha 2 agonist) tonight. Headed to the pharmacy now to pick up that and some Metformin.

It is nice to be able to write prescriptions. Don't judge me.

I would never judge you if you hooked me up

born
06-10-2018, 09:19 PM
I havent looked into alpha agonists but atenolol helps my sleep. I have high bp though.

born
06-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Please keep me posted on how your alpha works.

teej750
06-10-2018, 11:38 PM
I havent looked into alpha agonists but atenolol helps my sleep. I have high bp though.Alpha agonists... Beta blockers

They are both sympatholytics.

But ALPHA ADRENERGIC AGONISTS have been shown specifically beneficial for refractory Hypertension, Adhd and even post traumatic stress disorder.

I see a beta blocker doing the same thing but the half life is longer and potential for otger side effects like fatigue, decreased male performance.

born
06-10-2018, 11:52 PM
Alpha agonists... Beta blockers

They are both sympatholytics.

But ALPHA ADRENERGIC AGONISTS have been shown specifically beneficial for refractory Hypertension, Adhd and even post traumatic stress disorder.

I see a beta blocker doing the same thing but the half life is longer and potential for otger side effects like fatigue, decreased male performance.

Aten has gave me zero sides but that which you just described sounds awesome.

teej750
06-11-2018, 12:05 AM
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Clonidine has the adverse effect of drowsiness (not so much general fatigue) as its most common side effect. It doesn't affect hate rate at all, it affects relaxation of vessels.

Beta blockers are a better overall agent to control BP although we do use Clonidine toobut not as a solitary agent. Problem is you can't just take a beta blocker and then get your heart rate up normally as you would have before. This is exactly hat you want though if you have elevated BP with a higher resting HR. Most guys With BP, heart problems aren't trying to kill it at the gym. Lol

But lets say you want your heart rate up... As in going to the gym or getting on treadmill, it makes it much harder for your heart to get to where it needs to be to pump blood to them skeletal muscles. Lower doses don't bother some people which is great for you it seems. My dad tried it for BP and he felt like shit. Felt fatigued all the time on it.

But its good to help with BP and protect the heart, esp in those with previous cardiac injury.

born
06-11-2018, 12:45 AM
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Clonidine has the adverse effect of drowsiness (not so much general fatigue) as its most common side effect. It doesn't affect hate rate at all, it affects relaxation of vessels.

Beta blockers are a better overall agent to control BP although we do use Clonidine toobut not as a solitary agent. Problem is you can't just take a beta blocker and then get your heart rate up normally as you would have before. This is exactly hat you want though if you have elevated BP with a higher resting HR. Most guys With BP, heart problems aren't trying to kill it at the gym. Lol

But lets say you want your heart rate up... As in going to the gym or getting on treadmill, it makes it much harder for your heart to get to where it needs to be to pump blood to them skeletal muscles. Lower doses don't bother some people which is great for you it seems. My dad tried it for BP and he felt like shit. Felt fatigued all the time on it.

But its good to help with BP and protect the heart, esp in those with previous cardiac injury.

I use eca to get heart rate up.
Its non issue.
50mg of atenolol can put me to bed after superphysiological doses of eca.
Most of my bp issues come from as early as I can remember but the increased epinephrine response from tren and eca makes it worse so I balance with atenolol.

teej750
06-11-2018, 12:47 AM
If it works for you.... Crazy to change it.

born
06-11-2018, 12:54 AM
If it works for you.... Crazy to change it.

Yrs but if there is something that makes me more level out there I would use it. I also am actually trying to compile info to determine what is the best bp meds for specific people so I can help determine how best to regulate bp in people such as myself.
Ten years ago no one talked about bp on forums only liver etc. Now bp is coming to the forefront. I believe bp meds are necessary for many guys out there as an ancilliary on cycle as much or more so than AI.

I walked around for months @ 180/110/ hr Over 110 resting.
I tried other remedies but finally went the script route. Glad I did.

I have a bad problem though, I love being wound up. If I aint flying I am sinking. Sucks.

teej750
06-11-2018, 01:44 AM
Change of subject here..... But does DMX make anybody else wanna throw dumbbells?

Shit if the same rap music was still being made today that was bieng made in the 90s, I'd be 1 rep bigger.

born
06-11-2018, 02:31 AM
Change of subject here..... But does DMX make anybody else wanna throw dumbbells?

Shit if the same rap music was still being made today that was bieng made in the 90s, I'd be 1 rep bigger.

I can't stand rap.
I am a bass riff power lyric guy.
I cant stand fast metal where one cant understand the lyrics and if its boohooo lyrics its gotta be a chick singing.

My music fails me from time to time and I gotta spend a month creating new playlists.

JohnDoe
06-11-2018, 02:34 AM
Yrs but if there is something that makes me more level out there I would use it. I also am actually trying to compile info to determine what is the best bp meds for specific people so I can help determine how best to regulate bp in people such as myself.
Ten years ago no one talked about bp on forums only liver etc. Now bp is coming to the forefront. I believe bp meds are necessary for many guys out there as an ancilliary on cycle as much or more so than AI.

I walked around for months @ 180/110/ hr Over 110 resting.
I tried other remedies but finally went the script route. Glad I did.

I have a bad problem though, I love being wound up. If I aint flying I am sinking. Sucks.

Perhaps if your bp is too high, so are your dosages.

Not YOU specifically...in general

born
06-11-2018, 02:39 AM
Perhaps if your bp is too high, so are your dosages.

Not YOU specifically...in general

Yes I agree but with a guy like me I had high bp even as a kid. Probably a mental/hypothalamus control issue. Any dose increases my bp even just test.

When I feel good my bp is high.
Lotsa guys have issues similar. I just think its of utmost importance to watch bp and cholesterol over all other levels.

JohnDoe
06-11-2018, 02:39 AM

This is the fuckin shit I be talkin about
Half REPPIN' ass mothafuckers
You think it's a game? You think it's a fuckin GAME?

LOL...had to change rappin to reppin...for all those bros out there lifting mad weight but only moving it 2 inches...good job. Hope you feel special....

born
06-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Buttt... X is indeed gonna give it to ya and that makes me so horny.

I do like this one rap song and a few eminem songs rarely

https://youtu.be/e-02_VHHw30

teej750
06-11-2018, 02:56 AM
I don't know how to quote multiple people but to JD that was some good shit.

I actually hate most rap made after 2005. Hell, I even liked Jay Z In the 90s now I can't stand him. But rap from the mid 80s to late 90s is my shit.

...... And X is gonna give it to ya, hahaha.

Gotta throw in some
"Where da hood at"
"We right here"
"Ruff orders Anthem"

And almost anything TuPac, Eminem and Biggy, Mase, WU tang clan.

Damn I'm bout to go back downstairs in my dungeon and get another one in.

Actually, as far as new music most of my playlists now days feature shit like 5 FINGER, Seether, Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Red Sun Rising, Black stone cherry......

My favorite SIRIUS xm Station is Octane but you like I said the rap game has changed.

teej750
06-11-2018, 03:00 AM
Buttt... X is indeed gonna give it to ya and that makes me so horny.

I do like this one rap song and a few eminem songs rarely

https://youtu.be/e-02_VHHw30Roy jones Jr may not have a bunch of shit I like but that is top 5 on my lost of songs to get me jacked.

1. Roy Jones Jr- can't be touched
2. Eminem- till I collapse
3. Hollywood undead- undead
4. Fort minor- remember the name
5. Drowning pool-let the bodies hit the floor

born
06-11-2018, 03:07 AM
Roy jones Jr may not have a bunch of shit I like but that is top 5 on my lost of songs to get me jacked.

1. Roy Jones Jr- can't be touched
2. Eminem- till I collapse
3. Hollywood undead- undead
4. Fort minor- remember the name
5. Drowning pool-let the bodies hit the floor

I was clueless about hollywood undead until a fellow forum hopper recommended them

Lion, hear me now, and believe, fit my life story pretty well and they dont get old.
Gotta look up fort minor remember the name.

born
06-11-2018, 03:09 AM
Not bad added remember the name

Charger69
06-11-2018, 03:13 AM
Not bad added remember the name

You seem like a Colt Ford person. LOL

teej750
06-11-2018, 03:23 AM
I like that fast paced rap/rock mix genre shit....Check out Rise Against too.

Specifically...
1. Savior
2. Prayer of the refugee
3. Audience of one

These guys mix it up. I think they are a good rock band they have some meaning behind their lyrics..... But those are the 3 that I can work out to.

teej750
06-11-2018, 03:28 AM
I do listen to country.... Lol

But I don't workout to it!

Well maybe Johnny Cash....a boy named Sue is as raw is it gets. I could do some deads during their bar fight.

born
06-11-2018, 03:44 AM
Country is dead to me.
Nothing but a shitty memory of back when that was all I listened to. Now it hurts my brain.

teej750
06-11-2018, 04:11 AM
Country is dead to me.
Nothing but a shitty memory of back when that was all I listened to. Now it hurts my brain.Do you want to talk about it bro?

born
06-11-2018, 04:16 AM
Do you want to talk about it bro?

Smardass...

born
06-11-2018, 04:21 AM

Country music born on the right.

Hard rock born...
Do you see what country music does to people?

teej750
06-11-2018, 04:22 AM
So I trained delta and cardio tonight.

Started at 830pm. I was so close to skipping gym. I have a small set up in my basement so I wasn't able to do legs. But damn gotta love them moral victories. It was better than missing all together. Prepping 5lbs of chicken in crock pot now and drinking 2 bags of sleepy time tea with raw honey.

Hoping to be in bed before 5am. 6 nights, well mornings in a row of TrenSomnia ends tonight I can feel it.

teej750
06-11-2018, 04:24 AM

Country music born on the right.

Hard rock born...
Do you see what country music does to people?
26191Is that you in the mt dew shirt?

born
06-11-2018, 04:26 AM
Is that you in the mt dew shirt?

Yes but in my defense I worked harder than any ten mofos that ever walked the earth and drank myself to sleep. I was not healthy at all.
Healthy lifting I was about 190lb at 19. This was just a couple years ago.
If I put that shirt on today it would be shreds.

teej750
06-11-2018, 04:32 AM
No shit... It wouldn't fit on your delt bro.

born
06-11-2018, 04:34 AM
No shit... It wouldn't fit on your delt bro.

I fucked up and posted that with a phone number... Whoops... All gone now.

But yeah its amazing how much my body wanted to grow I just didn't give it the chance because I had a terrible mindset at the time.

born
06-11-2018, 04:37 AM
So I trained delta and cardio tonight.

Started at 830pm. I was so close to skipping gym. I have a small set up in my basement so I wasn't able to do legs. But damn gotta love them moral victories. It was better than missing all together. Prepping 5lbs of chicken in crock pot now and drinking 2 bags of sleepy time tea with raw honey.

Hoping to be in bed before 5am. 6 nights, well mornings in a row of TrenSomnia ends tonight I can feel it.

I hope you get some rest man and I hope switching to ace or your med fixes it. That stuff gets to be killer after too many nights.

teej750
06-11-2018, 04:54 AM
I hope you get some rest man and I hope switching to ace or your med fixes it. That stuff gets to be killer after too many nights.I switched to Ace today as well. Didn't start clonidine yet bc pharmacy closed at 6 tho.

born
06-11-2018, 06:16 AM
"Addicted to pain"
Great song potential opening is great!
Then it was completely mutilated by retarded ass speed rapping.
Serious feeling in that song, enough build in it to destroy a set... The three reps in a retard starts moving his skinny mouth a million miles an hour like he has a set of balls in it!

Sooo many good song were ruined with shit lyrics and speed rap.

Speed rap... Wtf!? You can move your tounge fast! I have a use for you and none of it involves talking!
Gayernaids!

You know what screw them all! They should have left that entire song to the imagine dragons guy. He made that song and the rest of the homos murdered it!

When he says "I'm just a sucker for pain" he says it like he just buried a knife in his quad and he likes it because he is a fuggin sucker for pain just like all us crazy fuckers!

Once retards start talking bout "dem steets" and "dey homies and dey squad" I get pissed and it distracts me from my gd addiction to pain!

See! Now they done fucked up a good thing! I ever see little wayne I hope I catch him alone cuz I am gonna knock his ass out along with that scrawny idiot in the straight jacket that thinks he is "hood"! A mofokin 100 lb white gangsta!
Lmfao!

teej750
06-12-2018, 03:49 AM
Today was a good day. I'm gonna do this in bullets.

*I slept better than I have in 6 days
See my TrenSomnia thread for the cure

*I got to reset after the decent nights sleep. Down by 330 and up by 11 will have me back on track all the way in a few days.

*dropped tren e

*added back Tren A at 50mg EOD

*missed Monday weigh in so ill do it tomorrow with photos

*today was Hams, calves, chest (light)

Diet was strict but calories and carbs were low. Trainer switched me to Keto starting today. I slipped up and ate 2 gummy butterflies. They were juicy and I wanted more but I stopped.

I also cut grass today. Little cardio. Im laying in bed as im typing its 11;48. I may be fully asleep tonight by 2. Even better than last night.

born
06-12-2018, 03:52 AM
Great to hear!

teej750
06-13-2018, 01:09 AM
This is shit (and i mean aside from the lack of a taper). I need serious help doing a lat flare.

It hurts to flex. I actually cramp up. It took 20 snaps to get this and I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/289bff77a47db818e830a9dcdbc1c332.jpg

Charger69
06-13-2018, 01:59 AM
This is shit (and i mean aside from the lack of a taper). I need serious help doing a lat flare.

It hurts to flex. I actually cramp up. It took 20 snaps to get this and I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/289bff77a47db818e830a9dcdbc1c332.jpg

Your not doing anything wrong.. just som minor adjustments.
Bring your elbows straight back like your trying to elbow someone behind you ( I need to include violence so Born pays attention). Take your thumbs and stick them in your back.
Torque your elbows forward as far as you can while pushing your chest out and moving your delts back. Spread those wings!!!!!!
I am not very good at describing this. Let’s see if this makes a difference. If not then maybe in Spanish. LOL

There are different ways, but that one works best for me.

Charger69
06-13-2018, 02:01 AM
Bring your elbows straight back like your trying to elbow someone behind you ( I need to include violence so Born pays attention). Take your thumbs and stick them in your back.
Torque your elbows forward as far as you can while pushing your chest out and moving your delts back. Spread those wings!!!!!!
I am not very good at describing this. Let’s see if this makes a difference. If not then maybe in Spanish. LOL

You have your chest forward instead of puffed out and you have your delts rolled forward instead of backwards.
You will look cool once you get it.

teej750
06-13-2018, 02:14 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah man my elbows weren't back at all... And I wasn't doing anything with my chest. Ill try this. I was cramping real bad trying this tonight. I would have to grit my teeth while she was taking the pic and then bend forward instantly.

I wonder if my potassium is low. Ive never had a low K before so now sure how mild/severe it starts.

Anyways my gf is in xray school so she's in bed but I won't give up on this.

Charger69
06-13-2018, 02:16 AM
Yeah man my elbows weren't back at all... And I wasn't doing anything with my chest. Ill try this. I was cramping real bad trying this tonight. I would have to grit my teeth while she was taking the pic and then bend forward instantly.

I wonder if my potassium is low. Ive never had a low K before so now sure how mild/severe it starts.

Anyways my gf is in xray school so she's in bed but I won't give up on this.

Elbows need to be forward, not back. From seeing pics, you will get the hang of it. There are little “secrets” that makes it easier if someone shares with you.

teej750
06-13-2018, 02:17 AM
Acfually thinking about generation iron now I have an idea of what your saying... Elbows back "but" torqued forward with chest puffed out. Those guys are always digging their thumbs into their back with chicken wings straight back when they are initiating this pose..... Elbows back torqued forward was throwing me off at first.

I'm gonna wake her up!

Charger69
06-13-2018, 02:19 AM
Acfually thinking about generation iron now I have an idea of what your saying... Shoulders back but torqued forward with chest puffed out. Those guys are always digging their thumbs into their back with chicken wings straight back when they are initiating this pose.....

I'm gonna wake her up!

Just do not blame me, if you do not get any for a time because you woke her up!

teej750
06-13-2018, 02:22 AM
Just do not blame me, if you do not get any for a time because you woke her up!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOddly enough ill never have that issue with her. She will half asleep pull her draws down and push right back into me at 330am. Ive been having TrenSomnia and I havr verified this all week. Even other gfs I had before that were very sexual weren't OK with that when they were dead asleep.

When she is mad she will not lift a finger to help me around house or she will nag me constantly. But I never go without that....

Charger69
06-13-2018, 02:24 AM
Oddly enough ill never have that issue with her. She will half asleep pull her draws down and push right back into me at 330am. Ive been having TrenSomnia and I havr verified this all week. Even other gfs I had before that were very sexual weren't OK with that when they were dead asleep.

When she is mad she will not lift a finger to help me around house or she will nag me constantly. But I never go without that....

She’s a keeper!!!
Take damn good care of her!

born
06-13-2018, 04:42 AM

Same issue with me. I posted and took twenty photos. Only once did I get a lat to flare in a photo and it was only one!
You are a beefy freak btw! You have some serious potential! Mass I wish I had

born
06-13-2018, 04:44 AM
Elbows need to be forward, not back. From seeing pics, you will get the hang of it. There are little “secrets” that makes it easier if someone shares with you.

Gonna try this next time thank you for your expertise charger

teej750
06-13-2018, 04:46 AM
Same issue with me. I posted and took twenty photos. Only once did I get a lat to flare in a photo and it was only one!
You are a beefy freak btw! You have some serious potential! Mass I wish I hadThanks bro... I tried waking my girl up. I was real sweet I said please just try this photo again. She said, I gotta get up at 4am are you fucking kidding me?

I said yep just kidding honey, love you.

born
06-13-2018, 04:54 AM
Thanks bro... I tried waking my girl up. I was real sweet I said please just try this photo again. She said, I gotta get up at 4am are you fucking kidding me?

I said yep just kidding honey, love you.

What a sweetheart.
I have calmed my waters, what a day!

Feels good to be actually bulking again. See if I can hit 240 in the next 8 weeks. I love this shit.

teej750
06-13-2018, 04:57 AM
What a sweetheart.
I have calmed my waters, what a day!

Feels good to be actually bulking again. See if I can hit 240 in the next 8 weeks. I love this shit.Im stepping my logs up.

Really gonna try and get this BF down bruh. Cowboymikes log and some of the other guys got me feeling like im slipping.

Time to get serious man..might even have to.increase my cardio..Fuuck.

born
06-13-2018, 04:59 AM
Im stepping my logs up.

Really gonna try and get this BF down bruh. Cowboymikes log and some of the other guys got me feeling like im slipping.

Time to get serious man..might even have to.increase my cardio..Fuuck.

Me too.
I fdont count calories and macros but I know what I need to eat and gotta do a better job. Sorry for the contagious bullshitting I cause lol

teej750
06-13-2018, 05:05 AM
Me too.
I fdont count calories and macros but I know what I need to eat and gotta do a better job. Sorry for the contagious bullshitting I cause lolI need the comradery as much as I need accountability man.

We would be way to hard on ourselves otherwise.

Challenge eachother one minute.
Encourage eachother the next.
And time them appropriately right?

teej750
06-13-2018, 08:47 PM
Meal #1 [830]
1 scoop of Myogenix Pro Enzyme + fiber
1 scoop collagen peptides
1 scoop plat hydro whey
8oz skim milk
290 cal
1g Fat, 26g Carbs, 50g Protein

Meal #2 [3pm]
1 scoop Orange triad
4 Redcon RPG
3 chicken Tenders (2tbsp Italian dressing)
1/2 cup red beans
1 corn on the cob
Macros not exactly sure

I know this is shit for meals today and im way behind in protein/calories but I did start a new job today. I had to take 12 compliance courses and I didn't wanna take a brean when everyone else did straight through?

Here is a picture of a few of my daily (legal) supplements for future reference.

A few I swear by if you have any questions.

Headed to gym. Ill get 2 more good meals in tonight.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/aa9cc8dbfc9f9b8466831e23717594b4.jpg

born
06-13-2018, 11:37 PM
I need the comradery as much as I need accountability man.

We would be way to hard on ourselves otherwise.

Challenge eachother one minute.
Encourage eachother the next.
And time them appropriately right?

Indeed!

Charger69
06-14-2018, 12:06 AM
Meal #1 [830]
1 scoop of Myogenix Pro Enzyme + fiber
1 scoop collagen peptides
1 scoop plat hydro whey
8oz skim milk
290 cal
1g Fat, 26g Carbs, 50g Protein

Meal #2 [3pm]
1 scoop Orange triad
4 Redcon RPG
3 chicken Tenders (2tbsp Italian dressing)
1/2 cup red beans
1 corn on the cob
Macros not exactly sure

I know this is shit for meals today and im way behind in protein/calories but I did start a new job today. I had to take 12 compliance courses and I didn't wanna take a brean when everyone else did straight through?

Here is a picture of a few of my daily (legal) supplements for future reference.

A few I swear by if you have any questions.

Headed to gym. Ill get 2 more good meals in tonight.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/aa9cc8dbfc9f9b8466831e23717594b4.jpg

What do you use the collagen for? Does it work?
I know that to tighten skin they use RF which activates the collagen and it actually does work.
Collagen pills I have do not do anything.

teej750
06-14-2018, 01:43 AM
Collagen peptides (protein) esp when taken in conjunction with glucosamine/msm and chondroitin and GH (not necessary but further helps) is just gravy on top of keeping the skin/joints/cartilage healthy.

teej750
06-14-2018, 01:51 AM
What do you use the collagen for? Does it work?
I know that to tighten skin they use RF which activates the collagen and it actually does work.
Collagen pills I have do not do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCollagen quality is key and I personally need to have the other things (not GH bc I just started it but obviously it will help too) to maximize the potential of eachother all together. (If that makes sense)

As I've been getting older, injuries (left shoulder) have made it easier (sadly) for me to tell what combinations help and what things didn't make a difference..... I however don't know my body as well in other categories as to how things affect me but pain is different.

teej750
06-14-2018, 02:12 AM
Pre Workout

Ronnie Coleman yeah buddy 1 serving
1 25mg DMAA
1 SERVING muscle Pharm BCAAS

WORKOUT

QUADS

6 sets of squats
1 warm up
225x failure (slow, deep reps)

5 sets of 1 legged extensions
heavy increasing loads each set
Last 2 sets with drop sets
Ran the rack on VERY last set dropping 1 plate at a time and going to failure

Goblet Squats (55lbs, weight over quads out front)
4 sets, last 2 sets to failure
On 4th set dropped to 35 and [emoji91] out

Sissy squats
2 sets X body weight to failure

Post workout meal [730pm]
Tuna casserole
1 scoop whey
Macros
480 calories, 42 Carbs, 70g protein

Last meal [10pm]
6oz turkey burger
1 cup green beans
1/2 baked sweet potato
Didn't calculate macros on this one, baby steps.

teej750
06-14-2018, 02:34 AM
This was 2 hours after my work out.... My body fat is high I know that but my quads look shitty here. Not sure if its water or what. I honestly don't know if muscles look best right after your workout and then look flatter after a couple hours either.

Disappointed in my last couple photos... I gotta buckle this shit down.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180614/36d32bb4525987bfe6741d8b91a1ba63.jpg

born
06-14-2018, 02:44 AM
This was 2 hours after my work out.... My body fat is high I know that but my quads look shitty here. Not sure if its water or what. I honestly don't know if muscles look best right after your workout and then look flatter after a couple hours either.

Disappointed in my last couple photos... I gotta buckle this shit down.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180614/36d32bb4525987bfe6741d8b91a1ba63.jpg

Your legs look great.
Bb's dont pump legs b4 a show cuz it eliminates definition

teej750
06-14-2018, 02:46 AM
Your legs look great.
Bb's dont pump legs b4 a show cuz it eliminates definitionI actually didnt know that.... If your not just trying to cheer me up then I feel better for real. [emoji41][emoji57]

born
06-14-2018, 02:47 AM
I actually didnt know that.... If your not just trying to cheer me up then I feel better for real. [emoji41][emoji57]

I mean it. I need the sweep you have.

teej750
06-14-2018, 03:28 AM
I mean it. I need the sweep you have.I'd happily trade you my leg sweep for your chest... And some cash to boot.

teej750
06-15-2018, 03:17 AM
Im not gonna lie.... Today was my last day with my son (he goes to beach with his mom for 10 days) and we had a boys day with my friend and his son. Swimming pool, riding motorcycles and shot some pistols. Well, the boys just watched that part.

I didn't log anything but the 1st half of the day I did pretty well then on the way home he wanted an Ice cream and I ate a Butterfinger blizzard. 5hen when I got home I ate a peanut butter and jelly.

Fuck my life.

born
06-15-2018, 03:28 AM
Im not gonna lie.... Today was my last day with my son (he goes to beach with his mom for 10 days) and we had a boys day with my friend and his son. Swimming pool, riding motorcycles and shot some pistols. Well, the boys just watched that part.

I didn't log anything but the 1st half of the day I did pretty well then on the way home he wanted an Ice cream and I ate a Butterfinger blizzard. 5hen when I got home I ate a peanut butter and jelly.

Fuck my life.

Gotta trade real life for this life sometimes.
Family is more important I am told.

teej750
06-15-2018, 03:35 AM
Gotta trade real life for this life sometimes.
Family is more important I am told.I agree... But he could've had an ice cream and I couldve sat there and enjoyed watching him. I just can't get lean if I'm continually slacking on diet.

born
06-15-2018, 03:49 AM
I agree... But he could've had an ice cream and I couldve sat there and enjoyed watching him. I just can't get lean if I'm continually slacking on diet.

Fuck that enjoy life with your son.

I am gonna get preachy.
You get too obsessed with this to even have some ice cream with your kid and you will wind up like me. Its daily now that it causes tension and argument with my gf.
If I have to choose...

I will be at nationals in five years. Good chance the way things are going I will be there alone. Already know I will regret it but it is what it is. I am me and I carved out this asshole no one else.

Don't beat yourself up for enjoying yourself with your son. Someday he may not be there and you don't want to look back at yourself not taking part.

Gf is going out for drinks with friends, something I won't be doing this year. I have even made her see it my way but I know women, she will reach a breaking point.

Hell, some "friend" of hers will probably let her cry on his shoulder and be our undoing.

It would just fuel my fire that much more likecit did with my ex wife. Sometimes I wish she would and get it over with so I can move on toward my goal without trying to appease her any more.

We are all gonna be who we are but don't make yourself someone you hate. Haven't seen my kids in a month and a half, missed my son's birthday. It was out of my hands but if he was here I would eat the fuck out of ice cream with him.

teej750
06-15-2018, 03:58 AM

I am gonna get preachy.
You get too obsessed with this to even have some ice cream with your kid and you will wind up like me. Its daily now that it causes tension and argument with my gf.
If I have to choose...

I will be at nationals in five years. Good chance the way things are going I will be there alone. Already know I will regret it but it is what it is. I am me and I carved out this asshole no one else.

Don't beat yourself up for enjoying yourself with your son. Someday he may not be there and you don't want to look back at yourself not taking part.

Gf is going out for drinks with friends, something I won't be doing this year. I have even made her see it my way but I know women, she will reach a breaking point.

Hell, some "friend" of hers will probably let her cry on his shoulder and be our undoing.

It would just fuel my fire that much more likecit did with my ex wife. Sometimes I wish she would and get it over with so I can move on toward my goal without trying to appease her any more.

We are all gonna be who we are but don't make yourself someone you hate. Haven't seen my kids in a month and a half, missed my son's birthday. It was out of my hands but if he was here I would eat the fuck out of ice cream with him.Thanks man I needed to hear that.

teej750
06-15-2018, 04:02 AM
He shot his first rifle today.....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180615/bb945b244806ca9285b26d384f037838.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180615/965fb4bcd2c2c051ffa034465b67af8c.jpg

born
06-15-2018, 04:08 AM
He shot his first rifle today.....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180615/bb945b244806ca9285b26d384f037838.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180615/965fb4bcd2c2c051ffa034465b67af8c.jpg

Thats kick ass! He will always remember it too!
I shoot with my kids and thats about the only time I do.
Means everything to boys.

teej750
06-15-2018, 04:19 AM
He got his first red rider at 3... He got his first 22 cricket today at age 6.
Thats kick ass! He will always remember it too!
I shoot with my kids and thats about the only time I do.
Means everything to boys.

born
06-15-2018, 04:23 AM
He got his first red rider at 3... He got his first 22 cricket today at age 6.

You live in rural area?

Charger69
06-15-2018, 10:53 AM

I am gonna get preachy.
If I have to choose...

We are all gonna be who we are but don't make yourself someone you hate. Haven't seen my kids in a month and a half, missed my son's birthday. It was out of my hands but if he was here I would eat the fuck out of ice cream with him.

Hey Born- it is tough and it does wear on your GF/wife. You just need to try and satisfy her when the gym doesn’t get it the way. We seem very much alike, except I am the old wanna be bodybuilder that you will be.
My wife knows I won’t go out to eat because of my diet, she also knows that I won’t miss a workout. We have been married....: um.. uh oh.. 27 years... I think.
Oh fudge. Anniversary is this month. Boy, you may have saved my marriage. I forgot.

born
06-15-2018, 11:22 AM
Hey Born- it is tough and it does wear on your GF/wife. You just need to try and satisfy her when the gym doesn’t get it the way. We seem very much alike, except I am the old wanna be bodybuilder that you will be.
My wife knows I won’t go out to eat because of my diet, she also knows that I won’t miss a workout. We have been married....: um.. uh oh.. 27 years... I think.
Oh fudge. Anniversary is this month. Boy, you may have saved my marriage. I forgot.

Saving marriages... Its what I do.
Lol
YOU AREN'T A WANNABE.

teej750
06-15-2018, 08:21 PM
Need some help guys.

Here is my labs and I have 3 things to say.
1.Sorry but I ordered the wrong testosterone.
2. My igf levels are insane after 1 month.
3. My estrogen levels were 40.

Now here is where I need the help.

Is there ANY way that E2 Could be causing me some Lethargy and trouble sleeping?
Bc I just discontinued tren 6 days ago blaming it. I honestly don't know. Maybe its a combo of both. I need help.

Someone told me to ask Bulk Cut. But any info is appreciated.

Also, how do I get it under better control. I been doing adex 0.25mg Eod. I though maybe 3 days of nolvadex 20mg and 0.25mg of Adex. I have had some mild nipple sensitivity.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180615/a9de4dbf3c14e2062a565ada7a9a3955.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180615/806268a8285be4bc6560f3625d406fc4.jpg

teej750
06-16-2018, 03:57 AM
Not one answer.... Well shit I guess ill wing it.

born
06-16-2018, 04:35 AM

Just got here. Ya I actually think you could try that, dont double the dosage just increase it 59%. Run 10mg of nolva per day and it will suffice for the nips.

I gkt rid of my knot and dropped nolva because it makes me feel shiddy.

Sorry for the delay. Just very tired

born
06-16-2018, 04:36 AM
9 was supposed to be a zero, sorry I dont have it down to a single percent science

born
06-16-2018, 04:38 AM

Don't mind him... His estrogen is just high:23_11_60:

teej750
06-16-2018, 04:41 AM
9 was supposed to be a zero, sorry I dont have it down to a single percent scienceLMAO

any chance at all the E2 was causing don't of my sides and I can stay on tren??
Well is it likely, unlikely, possible or you don't know?

I DCed the tren and I'd like to stay on it if its possible. Someone else recommended I clme off and Run NPP the last 6-8 weeks.

born
06-16-2018, 04:42 AM
Hows your day going?
How is shit in general?

born
06-16-2018, 04:44 AM
LMAO

any chance at all the E2 was causing don't of my sides and I can stay on tren??
Well is it likely, unlikely, possible or you don't know?

I DCed the tren and I'd like to stay on it if its possible. Someone else recommended I clme off and Run NPP the last 6-8 weeks.

Npp is a good compound for feel good imo.

Dont quit the tren. Up adex a lil and rock on.
WINNERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER TREN!

born
06-16-2018, 04:47 AM
Gotta shower.
Life is a mofo lately been too busy to post much.
Happy fathers day in advance

teej750
06-16-2018, 05:14 AM
Npp is a good compound for feel good imo.

Dont quit the tren. Up adex a lil and rock on.
WINNERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER TREN!I didn't wanna quit but I gotta get in bed before 530am.

I'm going to get this E2 in check....see what happens.

Happy father's day to you too.

born
06-16-2018, 05:15 AM
I didn't wanna quit but I gotta get in bed before 530am.

I'm going to get this E2 in check....see what happens.

Happy father's day to you too.

I would knock myself out with atenolol and a light sleep aid. Melatonin, zquill, or off the shelf sleep pills .... Whiskey... Just ideas.
You must never quit a cycle. Quit job instead.
Look I am giving you some solid advice here. Something above will allow you to continue

teej750
06-16-2018, 05:16 AM
I would knock myself out with atenolol and a light sleep aid.I'm on Clonidine, Ambien, Melatonin and sleepytime tea....struggle is real.

But its only day 3 on Clonidine it may be helping.

born
06-16-2018, 05:20 AM
I'm on Clonidine, Ambien, Melatonin and sleepytime tea....struggle is real.

But its only day 3 on Clonidine it may be helping.

Sounds like you need more whiskey or less job then!

born
06-17-2018, 02:08 AM
Dammit teej you are too busy too

teej750
06-17-2018, 12:44 PM
Dammit teej you are too busy tooYesterday I was wore out. I almost took the entire day off. I did yard work and then did cardio and abs.

Had a good meal tho last night.
Grilled Cajun chicken
Green beans
Corn on the cob
1/2 sweet potato

teej750
06-17-2018, 06:03 PM
Today is a reset day. I gotta tweak my workouts. I'm going.to add Cardio in to every single workout..... I'm really gonna focus on toning and maintaining the muscle I have and cutting some fat this next 3 weeks.

born
06-17-2018, 07:21 PM
Yesterday I was wore out. I almost took the entire day off. I did yard work and then did cardio and abs.

Had a good meal tho last night.
Grilled Cajun chicken
Green beans
Corn on the cob
1/2 sweet potato

Could not sleep for shit last night. I caught the teejsomnia.

teej750
06-17-2018, 11:55 PM
Could not sleep for shit last night. I caught the teejsomnia.Dude if so I really feel for ya..... Its fucking brutal!

Cowboymike
06-18-2018, 12:01 AM
Dude if so I really feel for ya..... Its fucking brutal!

I turn into a straight up cry baby bitch if I don’t get enough sleep... I go crazy in the head too... I feel bad for ya bro!!

teej750
06-18-2018, 12:46 AM
Today was an ok diet day.... Didn't count macros but I'm cutting carbs back slowly so tracking those.

Breakfast
RPG, Orange triad
4 eggs1\4 cup Colby cheese
3 pcs turkey sausage
8oz skim milk

Meal 2
2 cycle support, 2 fish oil
2 burgers (1tbsp ketchup)
1/2 cup long grain rice

Meal 3
2 cans of tuna
1 tbsp light miracle whip
Black pepper/paprika
Flat out fiber wrap
Corn on cob

Workout
Arms, light legs, cardio

Hi bicep cable curls x 5 sets
Superset
Tricep push down a x 5 sets

1 arm cable curls (incline bench) x 3 sets
Superset
1 arm cable kickbacks x 3 sets

Bicep and Tricep machine
2 sets alternate between bicep and triceps
Both sets to failure

4 sets of Seated calf raises

Little quad set 50 reps each (drop weight till I get 50)
Adductors
leg extensions
Abductors
Leg curls

15 minutes on bike, HIIT
1mn level 14, 2mn level 6

teej750
06-19-2018, 02:44 AM
Quick entry.

Cardio

Chest

Cardio

Really stepping up cardio fellas. Don't care if I just maintain current muscle.

Arm and a little leg pump from last 2 nights.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180619/b3cb6bed3fc08f29659e90d4c5ad1b61.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180619/a35836bdba9ba7389879785767d9fefb.jpg

born
06-19-2018, 02:57 AM
Damn them legs are looking nice! Arms too!

Do not quit the tren!

born
06-19-2018, 02:58 AM
And wtf when did you become a rep?

Cowboymike
06-19-2018, 03:02 AM
Lookin good brother! Dem legs son!! Whoop whoop!!! I got some work to do to catch up!!!

born
06-19-2018, 03:30 AM
Here we have a mother Dbag cradling her Dbag pup.
Soon the Dbag pup will grow up and start his own log unsponsored.

Cowboymike
06-19-2018, 03:36 AM

Lmao brother you crack me up [emoji23]

born
06-19-2018, 03:41 AM
Lmao brother you crack me up [emoji23]

Thank God someone laughed! That was a pain in the ass! Lom

Charger69
06-19-2018, 11:31 AM
Quick entry.

Cardio

Chest

Cardio

Really stepping up cardio fellas. Don't care if I just maintain current muscle.

Arm and a little leg pump from last 2 nights.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180619/b3cb6bed3fc08f29659e90d4c5ad1b61.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180619/a35836bdba9ba7389879785767d9fefb.jpg

Nice legs!

Charger69
06-19-2018, 11:32 AM

LMAO. You can’t be a real person to come up with this shit!

StateSide
06-19-2018, 02:15 PM

Ahahaha! Oh damn man...oh damn I needed that real bad this morning. Oh you guys are the best DBags lol...inspiring future DBags everywhere.

born
06-19-2018, 02:28 PM
LMAO. You can’t be a real person to come up with this shit!

My back hurts bad enough today I wish I wasnt

born
06-19-2018, 02:29 PM
I didnt mean to piss you off teej

teej750
06-19-2018, 05:03 PM

26537Ohhh shit.... That made me laugh so fucking hard.

I just started repping this week. Had been in the works for a bit but now its official.

born
06-19-2018, 05:09 PM
Ohhh shit.... That made me laugh so fucking hard.

I just started repping this week. Had been in the works for a bit but now its official.

Thank you for having a sense of humor!
Who ya reppin for?

teej750
06-19-2018, 05:11 PM
Thank you for having a sense of humor!
Who ya reppin for?This fucking sleep issue man... Can't put it into words.

Advanced Pharmaceuticals (flint). Doing big things man did you see the sale?

born
06-19-2018, 05:37 PM
This fucking sleep issue man... Can't put it into words.

Advanced Pharmaceuticals (flint). Doing big things man did you see the sale?

No I will check it out.
Before I started trt I was waiting for months on an order and my test was bottomed out and I was destroying my life I felt so terrible and a guy saw me bitching online. He mailed me two vials of AP sustanon for free and it eas the strongest sust I ever ran.

It literally saved my vacation.

teej750
06-19-2018, 06:11 PM
No I will check it out.
Before I started trt I was waiting for months on an order and my test was bottomed out and I was destroying my life I felt so terrible and a guy saw me bitching online. He mailed me two vials of AP sustanon for free and it eas the strongest sust I ever ran.

It literally saved my vacation.Sweet man.... Yeah its 20 dollar bottles Of test enant 300mg. And then 20% off everything else orals and oils.

Easy to miss these sales unless you scour the entire forum daily.

born
06-19-2018, 07:03 PM
Sweet man.... Yeah its 20 dollar bottles Of test enant 300mg. And then 20% off everything else orals and oils.

Easy to miss these sales unless you scour the entire forum daily.

Amen to that, I have only had time for logs until last night

Cowboymike
06-20-2018, 02:12 AM
My back hurts bad enough today I wish I wasnt

Hope your backs feeling better brother!!

teej750
06-20-2018, 02:36 AM
Quads and Calves

Warm up on bike 10 minutes
Stretching x 10 minutes

1 set of 20 leg extensions

Squats: 8 sets, 2 warm-up, 6 working sets of 5-8 reps per set.

1 leg extensions: 4 sets 8-12 rep range
Drop set last set

Calf raises lying: 4 sets X 20 reps

Leg press: 3 inch foot split 3/4 range of motion 3 sets to burn out quads

Abductors and ADDUCTORS superset
25 each set just do polish em up.

Little video of my 2nd to last set of 420x6. Pretty good depth on all of em except the very last one.

Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File InShot_218619_21592393.mp4 (http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b29bdb470de8/InShot_20180619_215923903.mp4)

teej750
06-20-2018, 02:37 AM
Why the hell won't my videos post like everyone else's?

Cowboymike
06-20-2018, 02:38 AM

Yeah it’s broken link when I tried to click it

teej750
06-20-2018, 02:39 AM
Yeah you gotta download it and then it works. How lame no-one wants to do that.

born
06-20-2018, 02:43 AM
Hope your backs feeling better brother!!

Feeling better.
Think my ass needs a new bed thanks btw

Cowboymike
06-20-2018, 02:44 AM
Yeah you gotta download it and then it works. How lame no-one wants to do that.

Weird! Ok a double tap. Once to download it and once to view it!! Hellz yeah brother! Pretty sure I woulda blew my o-ring on that set

born
06-20-2018, 02:45 AM
Nice squat!

teej750
06-20-2018, 02:46 AM
Weird! Ok a double tap. Once to download it and once to view it!! Hellz yeah brother! Pretty sure I woulda blew my o-ring on that setYeah I even cut the video down and shrink the size. Not sure what I need to do...maybe someone else will know.

Cowboymike
06-20-2018, 02:48 AM
Feeling better.
Think my ass needs a new bed thanks btw

I bought one from plush beds... zero interest financing for 12 months. 100 night try it out free shipping from and back if not happy.. I pay 100 a month and it’s the best sleep ever!! Latex bottom with cool gel technology memory foam top... no more aches and pains and my body, that loves to put off gross ass heat, gets dispersed away and I don’t sit in my own sweat... I love this bed lol... check out online and read up. Maybe try it out ;0)

Cowboymike
06-20-2018, 02:49 AM
Yeah I even cut the video down and shrink the size. Not sure what I need to do...maybe someone else will know.

It works for me now ;0)

teej750
06-20-2018, 06:25 AM
Just wanted to mention that I'm 8 weeks 2 days into my transformation. I was selected to be a Redcon tier operator today. Its awesome bc I love their products anyways and been using them a while. This is just something else to motivate me to be better, to climb the ranks and possibly get sponsored as an athlete. I was denied initially so it's nice to work for something and have it come thru.

ANYWAYS I was excited to share this accomplishment with my fellas. Any y'all that want a discount on supplements your gonna be buying anyways pm me and ill give you a 10% off code (anytime use) and some product tips. I love the *RPG* Breach and Silencer fat burner. Big noise was good but not what i look for in a preworkout. Ill give honest reviews. But the *RPG* is straight[emoji91].https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180620/aa4bee5fdab827369cc13b98a1509a5a.jpg

benlash74
06-20-2018, 06:51 AM
Just wanted to mention that I'm 8 weeks 2 days into my transformation. I was selected to be a Redcon tier operator today. Its awesome bc I love their products anyways and been using them a while. This is just something else to motivate me to be better, to climb the ranks and possibly get sponsored as an athlete. I was denied initially so it's nice to work for something and have it come thru.

ANYWAYS I was excited to share this accomplishment with my fellas. Any y'all that want a discount on supplements your gonna be buying anyways pm me and ill give you a 10% off code (anytime use) and some product tips. I love the *RPG* Breach and Silencer fat burner. Big noise was good but not what i look for in a preworkout. Ill give honest reviews. But the *RPG* is straight[emoji91].https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180620/aa4bee5fdab827369cc13b98a1509a5a.jpg
Got to get with you about the redcon mre. That stuff is packed full of nutrients. Best mre on the market in my experience. Log is lookin good over here. Keep up the good work brother.

benlash74
06-20-2018, 06:57 AM

I seen it. Fuck yea man. That is awesome. Heavy ass weight. Form on that last rep was not solid. Be careful man. I hurt my back really bad twisting on the upward rep like that. You are a damn beast. You always been that strong?

teej750
06-20-2018, 10:25 AM
I seen it. Fuck yea man. That is awesome. Heavy ass weight. Form on that last rep was not solid. Be careful man. I hurt my back really bad twisting on the upward rep like that. You are a damn beast. You always been that strong?My legs have always been strong. I should be able to free squat 500 for 2. But I didn't try it. Did 455 for 3 good ones. If I can't go parallel or deeper I don't count it.

StateSide
06-20-2018, 02:35 PM
Congrats on operator status man! Very cool.

Cowboymike
06-21-2018, 02:50 AM
Huge congrats brother!!! You earned that shit!!! Keep crushing it bro!!