PDA

View Full Version : The sides be real yo

Gumby
06-07-2018, 03:03 PM
So this is all just me putting what I'm experiencing out there to see if anyone else ever gets these effects from HGH.

Started with Supertropin ranging between 2-4iu a day for about 8 weeks. Leaned out quite a bit and started getting fuller. Felt pretty good!
About 3 or 4 weeks into it I had a low grade fever (99), felt cold, had body aches just like the flu, a swollen lymph node near my left groin. Interesting thing is I wasn't sick. Felt like the flu but absolutely zero flu. My doc gave me antibiotics just to be sure, and did bloodwork for inflammation only. Inflammation markers were elevated but that's all we know.

I'm now on AceLabs HGH (I have both black and blue tops but I'm taking black tops only right now), at 5iu at a day split into 2 x 2.5iu shots.

Upping the dose from 2-4iu to 5iu a day even in the last couple of days seems to be bringing back some of these flu like symptoms (minus the 99 fever).

As things are now, the tenderness that I used to have in my lower back is gone. However everything else now hurts lol. My shoulders, tops of my knees, ankles, elbows are all sore/tender, and I can feel that my hands are inflamed in the knuckles. I feel like I'm a 100 years old.

I have a lot of injuries from years of very rigorous activities, and I have arthritis. Initially I thought maybe my arthritis was just having a go, but now I'm figuring finally that these are all sides of HGH.

I can deal with the current pain but I'm not going to go over 5iu because anymore joint pain is going to hinder my mobility (I have to roll out of bed and warm myself up to movements)

So yeah anyone else ever get these sides? Do they subside after a while? The research I did prior to this says they should at some point, but from weeks 3-9 and I'm still feeling it...

#endrant

Droid1988
06-07-2018, 03:18 PM
I can't relate to the flu like symptoms but I feel you on the joint pain. I went up to 6 iu on ace GMP hgh and after 2-3 weeks I could barely sleep at night bc my whole right arm was numb and had crazy pin prick feeling all through it. Backed down to 4iu and my hands are still numb 75% of the day and right arm still wakes me up but not nearly as much. I'm a good responder and my body will tell me if it's real very quickly. Great results but damn this CPS in my hands is getting out of control lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike312
06-07-2018, 03:29 PM
When i first ran GH some of the sides you described lasted 3 months.....Best bet in my opinion is find a dose that you can tolerate and SLOWLY up it...every month or so...HGH is a long haul....No big amount is going to bring the benefits any sooner....Just my opinion...Slow and steady

Radman69
06-07-2018, 03:51 PM
in some individuals, GH is treated like a foreign infection... have u checked you WBC? Neutrophils will increase if taking a large amount of Gh ( large is individual) Which will create said symptoms you are experiencing... As Mike suggested, start at 1iu, see how u feel ina few weeks then bump up till u find your tolerance dose... dont just take the dosage and 'deal' with sides... if u keep your WBC elevated too often, its bad for your heart/arteries, blood flow, ect ect... if your system doesnt detect actual infection, the neutrophils will self destruct, ok in small amounts but over time? No bueno! Better to be healty bruve! Good luck! Salud!

Radman69
06-07-2018, 04:36 PM
just a follow up... does anyone know how they produce exogenous GH?
Modified E-coli virus in short.... makes sense that some people will develop 'flu like' symptoms... i am one of those individuals, this is how i came to know lol!

Sorry, not tryin to be one of those smart ass know-it-alls cause i definitely am not! I am learning something new every single day about this hobby/sport, as well as my body! This is just my M.O. , i always wanna know why and how things are made/put together... i was one of those kids who took apart shit just to see how it works lol! Then learned to put it back together!

Cowboymike
06-07-2018, 05:24 PM
I can't relate to the flu like symptoms but I feel you on the joint pain. I went up to 6 iu on ace GMP hgh and after 2-3 weeks I could barely sleep at night bc my whole right arm was numb and had crazy pin prick feeling all through it. Backed down to 4iu and my hands are still numb 75% of the day and right arm still wakes me up but not nearly as much. I'm a good responder and my body will tell me if it's real very quickly. Great results but damn this CPS in my hands is getting out of control lol

^^^ this is my experience too... however since I found straight vitamin B6 and been taking it, I can actually sleep through the night without waking up in pain from my hand and numb arm... pisses me off to have a numb arm and then pain inside the numbness in the joints... very contradictory... but the straight B6 has been a life saver and I just stay at 4iu

I’ve also learned theres nerves in the elbow area. It has been necessary to avoid sleeping in positions that’ll put any kind of pressure backside of my elbow. Or else it’s pain city for me and wakes me up...

Gumby
06-07-2018, 06:54 PM
This is all great feedback and information! WBC in response to too much HGH as a foreign entity makes perfect sense as to why I've been feeling this way. And again it is a thing that takes time and I honestly enjoy just lifting and being active with or without supps (been in the gym since I was 12).

Im going to take a day or 2 off to see if my body settles down, then stick with 2 x 1iu shots a day and see how I respond. I didn't have any problems around 2ius so we'll see how that goes.

I have 600ius of GH total so at 2iu a day, that should last me a while if that's all I can handle lol

mike312
06-08-2018, 11:38 AM
This is all great feedback and information! WBC in response to too much HGH as a foreign entity makes perfect sense as to why I've been feeling this way. And again it is a thing that takes time and I honestly enjoy just lifting and being active with or without supps (been in the gym since I was 12).

Im going to take a day or 2 off to see if my body settles down, then stick with 2 x 1iu shots a day and see how I respond. I didn't have any problems around 2ius so we'll see how that goes.

I have 600ius of GH total so at 2iu a day, that should last me a while if that's all I can handle lolOnce you adjust to 1 or 2 ius and if you feel good bump it up sloooowly.... If you want.. Don't go from 2 to 4 in a week...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Electromass
06-08-2018, 12:29 PM
So this is all just me putting what I'm experiencing out there to see if anyone else ever gets these effects from HGH.

Started with Supertropin ranging between 2-4iu a day for about 8 weeks. Leaned out quite a bit and started getting fuller. Felt pretty good!
About 3 or 4 weeks into it I had a low grade fever (99), felt cold, had body aches just like the flu, a swollen lymph node near my left groin. Interesting thing is I wasn't sick. Felt like the flu but absolutely zero flu. My doc gave me antibiotics just to be sure, and did bloodwork for inflammation only. Inflammation markers were elevated but that's all we know.

I'm now on AceLabs HGH (I have both black and blue tops but I'm taking black tops only right now), at 5iu at a day split into 2 x 2.5iu shots.

Upping the dose from 2-4iu to 5iu a day even in the last couple of days seems to be bringing back some of these flu like symptoms (minus the 99 fever).

As things are now, the tenderness that I used to have in my lower back is gone. However everything else now hurts lol. My shoulders, tops of my knees, ankles, elbows are all sore/tender, and I can feel that my hands are inflamed in the knuckles. I feel like I'm a 100 years old.

I have a lot of injuries from years of very rigorous activities, and I have arthritis. Initially I thought maybe my arthritis was just having a go, but now I'm figuring finally that these are all sides of HGH.

I can deal with the current pain but I'm not going to go over 5iu because anymore joint pain is going to hinder my mobility (I have to roll out of bed and warm myself up to movements)

So yeah anyone else ever get these sides? Do they subside after a while? The research I did prior to this says they should at some point, but from weeks 3-9 and I'm still feeling it...

#endrant
The short and sweet to your question is YES.

Gumby
06-10-2018, 03:40 AM
After skipping a day, took 1iu this morning. Had plenty of energy and strength throughout my workout. Ended working overtime today and about 3 hours ago all the joint pain and mild flu like symptoms returned (feeling chills, body aches, lethargic)
Wondering if it's just basic fatigue from my busy lifestyle or perhaps I'm not taking in enough food and that's what's causing this. Tomorrow I'll have a cheat day and consume more BCAAs and a few more carbs.

Ill be staying at 1iu for the next week to see if diet has anything to do with it.
I could sure go for a nap right about now lol

Orange24
06-10-2018, 05:20 AM
Just use 2iu ed, if it’s real gh 5 days on 2 off after a year you’ll see some great improvement. Keep glucose in check though. A must on gh

Pin2win
07-03-2018, 07:37 PM
It'll make you sleep like a baby

benlash74
07-03-2018, 08:01 PM
just a follow up... does anyone know how they produce exogenous GH?
Modified E-coli virus in short.... makes sense that some people will develop 'flu like' symptoms... i am one of those individuals, this is how i came to know lol!

Sorry, not tryin to be one of those smart ass know-it-alls cause i definitely am not! I am learning something new every single day about this hobby/sport, as well as my body! This is just my M.O. , i always wanna know why and how things are made/put together... i was one of those kids who took apart shit just to see how it works lol! Then learned to put it back together!

Great information. That explains my swollen glands when I started my gh run. I'm the same way man. Was always getting into trouble for tearing shit up. It has made me into a very good maintenance technician.

Newgoal285
07-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Sounds like a reaction from 192aa hgh such as Protropin, many people’s bodies reject 192aa growth and treat it like a foreign invader, causes WBC to increase...

Just a thought, and not far out of the question with Chinese generic gh

Radman69
07-05-2018, 12:41 AM
192aas caused alot more problems..
they dont make GH with that 'extra' amino acid anymore...

that i know of... it wouldnt make sense profit wise