PDA

View Full Version : Cant sleep!!!!

Motorstud
06-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Hey guys,

I’m no expert by any stretch but I’ve did several cycles in my life now and I’m telling you every time I’m on cycle I sleep like absolute shit. I sleep very well if I’m not cycling. Is anyone else having the same issue and if so What are you guys doing to combat this restless sleep pattern?

Thanks in advance!!

myystanng
06-08-2018, 02:13 PM
I'm having the same problem and no solution yet, hoping for some feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

German89
06-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Typical side effect.. take a sleeping aid? If you cant stand youre not sleeping, drop the gear, and get over it.

Fuck!

Motorstud
06-08-2018, 06:00 PM
“Get over it”...”fuck”....??? Don’t disrespect me you dumb mother fucker. If you don’t have valid input stay off my post. I’m typically a very easy going person but if you disrespect me you’ll get a different reaction every time.

Alan0160
06-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Sleep is critical for our health and for growth/repair of tissues. Some compounds affect sleep more than others. Maybe try isolating which compound is causing the poor sleep and substitute it with
something else? If not, there's always the prescription route or you could try some over the counter sleep aids like doxylamine or diphenhydramine. Those are some of the most sedating
antihistamines known to man.

German89
06-08-2018, 06:36 PM
“Get over it”...”fuck”....??? Don’t disrespect me you dumb mother fucker. If you don’t have valid input stay off my post. I’m typically a very easy going person but if you disrespect me you’ll get a different reaction every time.

Lmfao.. come at me!

Diesel1965
06-08-2018, 07:18 PM
Can't we all just get along eh

Diesel1965
06-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Hey guys,

I’m no expert by any stretch but I’ve did several cycles in my life now and I’m telling you every time I’m on cycle I sleep like absolute shit. I sleep very well if I’m not cycling. Is anyone else having the same issue and if so What are you guys doing to combat this restless sleep pattern?

Thanks in advance!!

Brother what do run when your on cycle?

German89
06-08-2018, 07:34 PM
Can't we all just get along eh

Lmao.. yes.. but cmon some stuff is like, elementary. Youre gonna flammed once in a while.. why does everyone get so damn butthurt? Like... ill shut the fuck up.

Cowboymike
06-08-2018, 09:30 PM

Easy tiger... shes obviously busting your balls... try not to take it so personal... and we dont talk that way to each other around here...

Sleep aid, over the counter, 2 bottles for $6 at Costco... Kirkland brand even... take 2 an hour before bed, youll sleep... unless youre running hgh, then youll need to add vitamin B6 to that regimen.

For me personally I dont get that side from gear... I sleep better on it than I do off it... I have a laundry list of sleep disorders that are non existent when running gear...

GSLSE20B
06-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Hey guys,

Im no expert by any stretch but Ive did several cycles in my life now and Im telling you every time Im on cycle I sleep like absolute shit. I sleep very well if Im not cycling. Is anyone else having the same issue and if so What are you guys doing to combat this restless sleep pattern?

Thanks in advance!!
GABA powder 1/4 teaspoon 15-20 minutes before bed . You will sleep like a blacked out drunk 😵

Delta5
06-09-2018, 12:09 AM
^^just read about this^^ i have sleep issues!! interesting...

opinion on phenibut vs gaba ??

Droid1988
06-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Pop those melatonin tabs like crazy bro. Or get on some growth and b6. Even if I get less sleep the growth makes me sleep so hard when I'm asleep. I can get 4 hours and be refreshed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike312
06-09-2018, 01:32 AM
/\/\ This /\/\
great words Cowboymike ....and easy does it bro...we show respect around this forum...words like that will get you banned easy