PDA

View Full Version : ACE Labs HGH log

Jerry2222
06-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Hi Guys,

I wanted to share my log with you since this is my first time using HGH and I want others to have a resource for real time HGH logging with pictures. I had a hard time finding something like this when I was researching HGH. I spent a lot of time like others in this game contemplating whether to jump on HGH or not. We all heard the bad experiences with people getting fake product and others saying it takes forever to notice anything from HGH not to mention the outrages cost. During my research I found out generics really arent that bad cost wise. In fact it is very comparable to what I was spending on peptides. I spent time looking at reviews and finally landed on ACE Labs as my first supplier. Below is my log with effects and timeframes. I attached the picture log in other sections before someone gave me this link. Figured Id repost since its associated with the log. I started the picture log the last 4 weeks or so of this written log when I upped the dose from 4iu to 7 iu so the pictures are from week 5-9. On another note learn by my mistake, do not shoot pep with sterile water. You'll see the infection areas I shot the peps in around my belly button. All it took was one bottle and a weeks worth of administrating and now I have to get it lasered. Any ways, thanks for view and feel free to ask me any questions or provide ideas.

week 1- I started at 4iu 5 days a week. Some backround... I have major sleep issues. I get up every hour almost and feel completely exhausted daily. Within a couple of days to my supriose I started sleeping solid. I needed less sleep and I felt completely recoverd and well rested. I unexpectedely cured my sleep issues by taking HGH.

week 2- Same dosing, 4iu 5 days a week. Now I am sleeping solid , waking up before my alarm clock and I have these bursts of energy where I just need to do something.

week 3- Same dosing, 4iu 5 days a week. Im sleeping , have way more energy and now I feel like I recover immediately from my workouts. I started training twice a day on the weekends and I'm recovering just fine. fat loss is speeding up from what it has been.

week 4-
Same dosing, 4iu 5 days a week. Sleep, recovery, energy and mood is enhanced. Probably because Im sleeping but I'll take it as a benefit of HGH.

week 5- upped my dose from 4iu 5 days a week to 7iu ed. This week I experienced a crazy fast fat loss result I cant believe it. I put together a Monday - Friday picture log starting this week because the results were so good.

week 6- 7iu dosing ed. Sleeping and all that has been great, all the same results im feeling but better. My fat loss is dramatic now , I cant believe it. All I changed in my regimen was the increase of HGH from 4iu to 7iu.

week 7- 7iu dosing ed. Same as the below and fat loss is still crazy fast.

week 8 -
7iu dosing ed. Same and still fast fat loss. I put together a 3 week picture log showing the result of 3 weeks on HGH at 7iu ed.

week 9- I took a couple of days off to see if I shed any water. Minimal water came off so I started right back on. Results leveled off when I was off and continued right when I started up again this week. 26111

Droid1988
06-08-2018, 06:14 PM
Following. Interested to see how you change even more from here. Great results so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry2222
06-08-2018, 06:15 PM
A side by side comparison as well, different angle. 3 weeks on HGH at 7iu ed.26112

Jerry2222
06-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Following. Interested to see how you change even more from here. Great results so far!

Thanks Droid. I curious how long this is going to continue. I've never dropped fat like this. I would have jumped on HGH a long time ago if I would have known this was going to happen. lol. I'm jumping on the ACE 99% HGH next week hopefully so I'll be curious what the difference is between the two.

Droid1988
06-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Thanks Droid. I curious how long this is going to continue. I've never dropped fat like this. I would have jumped on HGH a long time ago if I would have known this was going to happen. lol. I'm jumping on the ACE 99% HGH next week hopefully so I'll be curious what the difference is between the two.

I've been running the GMP for a couple months now and I feel awesome. Not the dramatic fat loss you saw but I'm also trying NOT to lose weight. I was cutting for a cruise when I started and had to increase calories by about 500 just so I wouldn't lose weight too fast. I get crazy sides too. Have you had igf tests done?

Jerry2222
06-08-2018, 07:05 PM
I've been running the GMP for a couple months now and I feel awesome. Not the dramatic fat loss you saw but I'm also trying NOT to lose weight. I was cutting for a cruise when I started and had to increase calories by about 500 just so I wouldn't lose weight too fast. I get crazy sides too. Have you had igf tests done?

What did you dose for fat loss when you started? I haven't done the blood serum test yet. I wanted to wait until I get the 99% HGH next week to get my blood work done.

When I was researching I really didn't understand the fat loss benefits. You hear everyone wanting to get huge on HGH or the life extension aspects but the fat loss gets blurred over. After using HGH Id say the most significant attribute to HGH usage is fat loss. The higher the dose the faster the fat falls off, crazy.

Droid1988
06-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Oh I hear mostly about the fat loss with hgh. You won't get huge on 4iu a day. That's what I dosed from the beginning. And don't bother with serum test. Do an igf test to show what's really active in your body.

Jerry2222
06-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Oh I hear mostly about the fat loss with hgh. You won't get huge on 4iu a day. That's what I dosed from the beginning. And don't bother with serum test. Do an igf test to show what's really active in your body.

For the igf test is it still 10 iu 3 hours post injection?

Droid1988
06-08-2018, 10:02 PM
For the igf test is it still 10 iu 3 hours post injection?

No igf tests your current levels. You don't need to do a certain protocol for that. Exogenous hgh converts to igf in your body and thats what it tests.

Jerry2222
06-09-2018, 01:07 PM
No igf tests your current levels. You don't need to do a certain protocol for that. Exogenous hgh converts to igf in your body and thats what it tests.

oh ok, cool. Doesn’t hurt to do both. I have some guys wanting blood serum as well. You are the 2nd person mentioning the igf test so I’ll do that too I guess. Do you know if I have to be on for a particular period of time to show elevated igf? For example I’m going to be switching to the 99% next week. Would I have to be using ACE 99% for a week before that particular igf level reflects accurately for the hgh I’m currently using, a month? Etc.

chadmack282
06-09-2018, 02:23 PM
R u in a calorie deficit?

Jerry2222
06-09-2018, 07:01 PM
R u in a calorie deficit?

Yeah. I’ve been carb cycling and in a deficit 2 days a week for a good while now. Long before I started the hgh even to try to recomp. I was taking it slow until the last 3-4 weeks. When I upped the dose of hgh the fat,started melting off crazy fast. I must have been really hgh deficient or something because I didn’t expect this type of accelerated fat loss.

Alexisdalton1230
06-10-2018, 04:10 AM
What’s the difference in the GMP and Pharma hgh? I’m about to order some. Thanks guys for all your results helps make my decision easier to use Ace.

Jerry2222
06-10-2018, 05:23 AM
What’s the difference in the GMP and Pharma hgh? I’m about to order some. Thanks guys for all your results helps make my decision easier to use Ace.

So from what I understand the GMP is their typical generic and the 99% pharma grade is 99%pure hgh, less fillers more product. The blood serum test on both were good from the tests I saw, the pharma just scored higher, 4 points higher if I remember correctly. One guy scored a 33 on the pharma. I’ve been using the GMP although I’m going to give the pharma a try next week. I have a kit on the way.

Alexisdalton1230
06-10-2018, 12:11 PM
Thanks Jerry2222. Your progress pictures look amazing nice work brother. Have you had any sides like numbness in the hands from that high of hgh? Do you inject the hgh once or twice a day? Sorry if you already gave this info somewhere else as I didn’t see it.

Jerry2222
06-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Thanks Jerry2222. Your progress pictures look amazing nice work brother. Have you had any sides like numbness in the hands from that high of hgh? Do you inject the hgh once or twice a day? Sorry if you already gave this info somewhere else as I didn’t see it.

Thanks man. Ask away, my journey is your journey. Lol. The sides are fingers get numb randomly through the day and water retention. When I first started I put on a lot of water then it seemed to fall off at some point. I’m still holding a little water but not like at first. When I’m doing 4iu I do it all in the am fasted and I don’t eat for an hour. I try to take full advantage of the fatty acid mobilization effect. When I do 7iu I dose 3 in the am fasted and 4 pre workout in the afternoon usually an hour or more after my last meal then I’ll eat post work out.

Jerry2222
06-11-2018, 03:41 AM
Update. Wow, I am having the craziest vivid dreams. They start right when I fall asleep and continue until I wake up. I have no aches or pains either. My shoulder was bothering me for months and now it’s like I never hurt it. I have herniated discs and have had a lower lumbar surgery in the past and my back is fine. Sleeping well, recovering fast, aches and pains gone away. Why the heck doesn’t the medical community prescribe hgh for any of these ailments?

Jerry2222
06-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Updated picture log. Fat loss still happening at a fast rate. I see changes every couple of days, enough to see the difference visually. ACE labs 26203HGH is the best.

chadmack282
06-11-2018, 07:40 PM
U r getting some awsum results jerry!!
R u running gmp or pharmacy?
How old r ?

Jerry2222
06-11-2018, 07:47 PM
U r getting some awsum results jerry!!
R u running gmp or pharmacy?
How old r ?

Thanks Chadmack. 38 years old. I'm running GMP right now and have been but I'll be switching to the Pharma grade end of the week when I bust into a new kit. Figured I have to at least try the pharma although I'm blown away with the GMP right now.

AceLabs
06-12-2018, 01:50 AM
Updated picture log. Fat loss still happening at a fast rate. I see changes every couple of days, enough to see the difference visually. ACE labs 26203HGH is the best.

That's an amazing transformation!

Cheers,
Bones

Jerry2222
06-12-2018, 02:20 AM
X
That's an amazing transformation!

Cheers,
Bones

Thanks Bones! The transformation will continue. What do you guys put in this stuff? Lol. I know what it is. Legit hgh.

Jerry2222
06-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Update. I'm starting to see some better roundness of my muscle. My delts are more full than normal and rounder. HGH is starting to add more dimension to my arms at least. 26262

Jerry2222
06-13-2018, 08:12 PM
I'm on one of my last days of GMP. 7iu ed. Fat loss is fast and tightening up well. At this point like I said in my last update I'm starting to notice a visual change in muscle volume and roundness. 8 week mark and its just starting to be noticeable in pictures. Im so glad I documented my log with pictures or I wouldn't be able to pick up on the changes HGH has provided in a real time format. In these pictures you'll see my chest volume. The fat is going away and my muscle is rounding more and holding more volume.26313 Tomorrow or Friday I start the pharma grade at 4iu daily. I'm going to see how well 4iu pharma compares to 7iu GMP as for results. This will be interesting to find see the difference. I'll ramp up the pharma to 7iu at some point temporarily I assume just to get a fair comparison of GMP to pharma.

Jerry2222
06-14-2018, 02:39 AM
Today, on my no carb day. Flat but the hgh is keeping my muscles more full than normal on no carb. I post this because it’s a noticeable change for me. Hgh is keeping me fuller on no carb. Not full though, I’ll post a full pic to compare when I add carbs back in. That’s when the muscle presses fully against the skin. Hgh gives you that crazy skin popping feeling without a pump.26329

chadmack282
06-14-2018, 03:34 PM
Update. I'm starting to see some better roundness of my muscle. My delts are more full than normal and rounder. HGH is starting to add more dimension to my arms at least. 26262

The peak of your bicep looks much bigger/taller!
Great Job!

Jerry2222
06-14-2018, 04:46 PM
The peak of your bicep looks much bigger/taller!
Great Job!

Thanks chadmack. Yeah, my arms have been growing on GH. Delts and biceps specifically are the muscles I've noticed the biggest improvements in the last couple of months. They are growing at the same time as Im losing bodyfat so it definetely a recomp effect. HGH is really changing things in a way that's different from what I am used to. The fat loss I noticed the first week at least the accelerated rate of fat loss but the muscle changes I just now can notice but its quite noticeable now. I'm definitely hooked on GH now man. I really cant wait to see how the pharma grade impacts things.

Jerry2222
06-14-2018, 06:45 PM
You guys should share your results. Anyone that's used HGH maybe single out of the best effects or results you have gained from HGH usage and at what point during your period on HGH did you notice the effect or result?

Jerry2222
06-15-2018, 02:26 PM
Here is an updated picture log of my ACE labs HGH progress. As I get lower bodyfat different areas are tightening up. At first my fat loss was primarily in the stomach, chest, love handles. Now that my abs are visible I'm losing fat in the arms, legs and love handles. I'm starting to see a lot of vascularity in my shoulders, arms, legs. I think I will end up in single digit bodyfat when I'm satisfied then I'll hold there and focus on muscle. 26388

Jerry2222
06-15-2018, 08:10 PM
26401I've started to see more muscle fullness now at this stage on HGH. I'm staying fuller than normal when on no carb. I carb cycle so 2-3 days of the week I'm carb depleted and then I vary my carbs the remaining days of the week.

Jerry2222
06-16-2018, 01:28 PM
I started the ACE labs 99%pharm grade HGH. Wow, it’s strong. My freakin hands are numb, I kept waking up last night because my arms and hands were numb and tingling. I would shake my arms and roll over constantly as they fall asleep trying to reduce the numbness and pinning feelings. I started at 5iu just because, I was on 7iu of GMP and sides weren’t even close to this stuff at 5iu. I’m going to back the dose down to 4Iu and Hopefully the sides will mellow out. We’lol see how this week goes results wise. I’m not changing anything else so it’ll be a good gauge to compare the GMP to pharma grade as for the results they provide.

Jerry2222
06-17-2018, 01:32 AM
Heres an update picture. Showing a different angle than the log. The hgh is starting to provide noticeable muscle gains now. Rounder , fuller muscles. 26460

Violator
06-17-2018, 04:06 PM
Heres an update picture. Showing a different angle than the log. The hgh is starting to provide noticeable muscle gains now. Rounder , fuller muscles. 26460
Damn brother cutting up and looking full as fuck!!

Jerry2222
06-17-2018, 04:15 PM
Damn brother cutting up and looking full as fuck!!

Thanks bro. You’re next. I can’t wait to see how your hgh starts working for you after a week or so. Sleep wise, energy, recovery, fat loss etc. Those effects all started after and within the first week for me. After a month you’ll see a noticeable fat loss effect and 2 months you’ll see the muscle fullness and roundness. It’s so awesome.

Jerry2222
06-18-2018, 03:27 PM
Update. I had to back down the pharma grade to 4iu. I started at 5iu but the CPS was out of control. Still pretty bad at 4iu but at least I can sleep now. I definetely have more energy and feel stronger effects from the pharma grade. There’s no way I could do 7iu of this stuff like I did with the GMP. I’m really excited to get this week logged and review the pictures from last week to the end of this week to see if there’s a difference in fat loss.

Jerry2222
06-18-2018, 03:51 PM
Here are some picture from this weekend when my carb intake was at its highest. Kind of shows me what HGH can do if I wasnt in a caloric deficet for half the week. The vasculrity and fullness was unreal this weekend. Plus I was on the Pharma grade so that may be why I was so full and vascular this weekend. I noticed a difference in the pictures. 26513

Jerry2222
06-18-2018, 08:53 PM
I had these pictures so I figured I'd post them. Shots are from before I started HGH and 8 weeks into ACE labs HGH.

Jerry2222
06-19-2018, 09:37 PM
Update . All is good, I’m getting used to the stronger pharma grade. The CPS symptoms have mellowed out since I reduced the dose from 5iu to 4 iu. I gained 3 lbs and I’m leaner so it must be water weight inside the muscle caused by the hgh. It makes sense if the CPS sides are more pronounced on the pharma that water retention would be more pronounced as well. The vascularity is continuing to improve and fullness is awesome. Loving the pharma. The only bad thing is my wife has way too much energy on the pharma. She’s driving me a little crazy, lol. All in all I am very happy with the ACE labs pharma grade.

chadmack282
06-19-2018, 10:38 PM
R u running anything other than HGH?

Jerry2222
06-19-2018, 10:41 PM
R u running anything other than HGH?Yeah.
Ped: Test e 500, tren e 300.
Anciliraries: adex. 5 Ed, prami. 5 ed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jerry2222
06-20-2018, 03:20 PM
Its been about a week on the pharm grade HGH from ACE. Attached is a current progress picture log. You can tell when I started taking the pharma. Look back at last week to today and you'll see the difference. 26604

chadmack282
06-20-2018, 06:14 PM
Dam Jerry u have some of the fastest gh results I have seen.
I must have a VERY healthy liver!

Jerry2222
06-20-2018, 06:29 PM
Dam Jerry u have some of the fastest gh results I have seen.
I must have a VERY healthy liver!

Honestly, my diet is on point and aggressive and I was shedding fat before HGH but HGH increased the rate of fat loss I was already experiencing. When I upped the dose of HGH it became comical how fast the fat loss had increased. I have never lost fat this fast like on HGH so it absolutely has contributed to the speed that Im experiencing these results but its not the only reason I initiated the fat loss, that is diet. I've been able to push the calories really really low 3 days a weeks which are my low carbs days and not lose muscle becasue the HGH and PEDS. THe 4 th day I add in some carbs but stay in a caloric deficit just not as extreme of a deficit then the 5th day Im at maintenance, the 6th and 6th days im a little above maintenance. Thats my diet program. I up the calories enough on the weekends to prevent metabolic slow down from the 3 days super low cal. Its a perfect storm of a diet thats really aggresive, HGH initiating fat loss twice a day when I dose it, PEDS that help retain muscle while being so aggresive and consitency of never varying from my plan. I always log anything I do luckily enough so when I was shocked at how fast HGH speeds things up I was able to share. Again, HGH speeds up what you're already doing so you have to initiate a successful diet strategy first.

Jerry2222
06-20-2018, 07:17 PM
I'll post the other variables in my program so that people can get an idea of everything im doing. I start out with saying I don't do any cardio. lol. My training is actually pretty simple. I dont train more than 30 minutes a session. On the weekends I do 2 x 30 minute training sessions. Day 1 Back, Day 2 Chest, Day 3 Biceps, Day 4 off, Day 5 Triceps, shoulder Day 6 legs, biceps. Diet without going into macro breakdown Day 1 800 cals, Day 2- 800 cals, Day 3 -800 cals, Day 4- 1400 cals, Day 5- 2500cals, Day6&7- 3000 cals. No carb Days 123, medium carb day 4, medium/high day 5, high carb day 6&7. PED test E 500 weekly, tren e 300 weekly. Ancillaries adex .5 ed, prami .5 ed. multi vitamin, fibrolyze. That's it. No fat burners or additional compounds. The only fat burner im on is HGH. started at 4iu GMP then I upped the dose to 7iu split 4 and 3, now I'm on 4 iu pharm grade ACE labs split 2 and 2.

Jerry2222
06-22-2018, 05:47 PM
I’ve noticed something new since I started taking hgh. I heal faster. Not from training, well I do heal faster from training on hgh but also like Wolverine style from cuts and scrapes Lol. So I had an in grown hair from shaving , picked at it and you know how that goes you usually end up with a 2 weeks pimple looking things as it gradually heals. This time it was like a day. Also I cut my knuckle putting together a smith machine for my home gym. I woke up in the morning thinking that I should put ointment on it and the cut was already faded like it was a week old. Everything heals like double or triple as fast as normal. Weird stuff but I won’t complain.

Jerry2222
06-23-2018, 10:55 PM
All is going well, tracking at the same pace progress wise. I’m getting to a point of leanness now that it’s exciting to see full delt separation and definition I haven’t had. I’m getting a glimpse of what’s to come in a month or two in some body parts that are leaner than others. I started on ACE test e today and excited by the test results I’ve seen . Looks a little over strength by the test results. I feel like being on ACE labs brand items that I am on pharmacy grade everything. I haven’t gotten results like this ever before. As for hgh. My hands are freakin numb and I have a hard time gripping the weight bar. This is at 4iu, heck 3 iu today. I love the potency on this pharma grade hgh!

Jerry2222
06-26-2018, 03:30 PM
Update. Everything is going well. I adjusted the HGH dose down to 4iu 5 days, 3iu 2 days and the CTS is manageable. I'm tightening up in different areas now, seems like its getting more difficult to drop lbs of fat now at 11% bf. My goal is single digit so I still have about 4-5 lbs to go. I'm still progressing pretty quickly though as you can see in the picture log attached just not dropping a lot of lbs. I think I'm adding a lb of muscle for every 1-2 lbs lost right now. My weight hasn't change in over 3 weeks. 26910

Jerry2222
06-26-2018, 03:45 PM
Some other pics from similar angles to other pics in my log for comparison26911

Jerry2222
06-28-2018, 07:29 PM
I have my IGF testing paperwork. I have to wait until July 14th to reach the 28 day igf saturation point. I’m excited to see how the pharma tests . I’ve seen GMP igf testing results and pharma blood serum but I haven’t seen much igf testing on the pharma. I’ve responded well to GMP and pharma. It changed my sleep so much that I thought maybe I was hgh deficient. I couldn’t believe how dramatic the effects were and the only thing I could think of was maybe I was extremely hgh deficient at 38 years old. Every effect has been dramatic, fat loss, sleep quality, energy, muscle volume, healing :both from training and injury, skin tightening as I shed fat, skin tone and texture softening, hair thickening. I’m starting to get comments like I look younger. I had a friend come up and ask me if I’ve been doing something different because my face looked tighter and younger. I’m shedding fat so my bone structure is becoming more pronounced I know that but my skin is tightening around my eyes and wrinkles are smoothing out. All good stuff so far.

Jerry2222
06-28-2018, 07:40 PM
HGH has brought out a lot of fullness and vascularity. The veins are starting to pop out way more now at this stage of usage. 2707627076

Jerry2222
06-28-2018, 08:33 PM
270982709627097I want to share something with you very close to my heart. This is my home gym. Just got a big upgrade for Fathers Day. I was able to find a smith, bench and high end rubber coated dumbbells for under $300 thanks to Craig’s list and offer up. I’ve used it twice a day since I got them. I can’t stay out of the gym right now. I absolutely love this stuff and if I get bored I just go in the garage and train.

Jerry2222
06-28-2018, 09:00 PM
More pics

Jerry2222
06-29-2018, 03:00 PM
Its amazing how much water is tied to carbohydrate consumption and how water effects to physique. This is a picture showing the visual impact of water from a zero carb depleted state to a point where moderate carbohydrates were consumed for 2 days. You can see the difference as I start to hold water. 27118

Jerry2222
06-30-2018, 02:18 PM
I finally lost a lb , I’m down to 10% bf. I’ve been staying at the exact same weight for weeks while I’ve been leaning out visually in the mirror and in pictures. My goal is single digit body fat. I’m thinking 3 more lbs if I was normal but realistically I could end up at the same weight or heavier by the time I read single digit body fat . I thought about upping the hgh dose to up the fat burning to help get down to my goal but not sure if it will help. Hgh has already brought my body fat down in record time. I’m at the stage where it’s just harder to strip fat. I’m going to up the calories this weekend in effort to prime my metabolism for a big push next week. Going no carbs mon,tue,wed. Usually that’s not difficult but now that the bf is lower my body doesn’t have as much bf to pull from. I’m going to have to increase the protein and fat a little next week to maintain the 0 carbs strategy early in the week.

Jerry2222
07-01-2018, 10:57 PM
So I’m noticing as I get leaner my skin elasticity is greatly improved on hgh. My skin is getting tight around areas that were pretty fat before I started hgh. A lot of things hgh seems to do brings you back to the days when you were a kid or teen. Injuries heal fast, energy is crazy, skin is very elastic, workout recovery is super fast etc. hgh counters the effects of aging in these areas. I feel great. Before hgh I slept horribly and dragged all day energy wise.. training was a chore even. Now on hgh I sleep well, have tons of energy, have no aches or pains, love to train heck twice a day on the weekend. One could say that hgh has changed my life as corny as that sounds Lol. I got some cool new toys in my home gym so that helps with being excited to train as well. It’s overboard the amount of time I’ve been in there just playing around with all the exercises I can do now. I could not train this much without hgh dramatically increasing my recovery time. That’s it for today. Have a great Sunday.

Jerry2222
07-02-2018, 05:41 PM
I’m not stopping until this thing reads 8% or lower.

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 04:47 PM
I played around with some fasting yesterday. I dosed 4iu of hgh in the am fasted, waited an hour then ate a beef meal (7oz). I didnt eat again until 20 hours later. I dosed HGH again later in the day during the fast to help negate any muscle loss. What ive found so far is I can go really aggressive on the low calorie for a short period of time and not lose muscle. The HGH is critical in that im sure. Taking test e,prop and tren from ACE so it all helps. In a weeks time Ill actually gain muscle at the same time as losing fat even. Ive been staying at the same weight for weeks since I started on ACE 's test. I dont think the test I was on was at the correct potency. When I switched to ACE test I had a growth spurt and then didnt lose another pound for 3 weeks but I got visibly leaner. I like that I have a source now that I can depend on for legit gear. I feel like Im on pharma grade everything. I have no PIP, or anything even on the prop. I hope sticks around for year. My body in transforming now that I have access to legit PEDS.

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 05:10 PM
Happy 4th BOP!27314

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 06:48 PM
The HGH is doing a great job tightening my skin as I lean out. Skin is getting thinner now as well. I cant wait to see what 8% bf will look like.

Jerry2222
07-04-2018, 04:57 AM
A comparison from a different angle my results so far on hgh. 27333

chadmack282
07-04-2018, 11:09 PM
How tall r u Jerry?

Jerry2222
07-04-2018, 11:23 PM
How tall r u Jerry?5'11

Chupster
07-04-2018, 11:43 PM
Bro that is absolutely amazing watching that transformation in such a short time. I'm right around where you started at. 5 11 185 lbs. my abs are visible but nothing like where you are now. Your transformation has me intrigued to start hgh. I'm currently on a cutting cycle running 375 test a week 700 mast E 800 Tren with 50 mg winstrol a day and I'm seeing results but I can't shed like you are right now. I've never tried gh before but I think you convinced me to give it a go. Keep up the solid work bro.

Chupster
07-04-2018, 11:45 PM
And are you dosing 4 ius twice a day or just 4 iu a day. Do you really think the pharma grade is worth the extra coulple dollars to get. And how long do you plan on running the gh for at a time. I've read so many conflicting times and doses to see results and your log here seems to be proving everything I've read about gh wrong.

Jerry2222
07-05-2018, 12:12 AM
Bro that is absolutely amazing watching that transformation in such a short time. I'm right around where you started at. 5 11 185 lbs. my abs are visible but nothing like where you are now. Your transformation has me intrigued to start hgh. I'm currently on a cutting cycle running 375 test a week 700 mast E 800 Tren with 50 mg winstrol a day and I'm seeing results but I can't shed like you are right now. I've never tried gh before but I think you convinced me to give it a go. Keep up the solid work bro.Thanks man. I can tell you I've never experienced fat loss like this before hgh. It's my first time using it so I didn't know what to expect. I had heard it helps shed fat but I never actually seen anyone or anything that validated that until I found out for myself. Definetely blown away. With your ped stack you'd take off with hgh. You hear people saying hgh takes a long time to work and all that but I can guarantee those people weren't dieting or looking for fat loss, that starts week 1. The nice thing about the hgh is it will hold muscle like crazy. I can go no carb or fast for a day and not lose any muscle. That's the key. Take advantage of a really low calorie day once a week or twice a week. I'll lose most the fat per week in a day or 2.

Jerry2222
07-05-2018, 12:27 AM
And are you dosing 4 ius twice a day or just 4 iu a day. Do you really think the pharma grade is worth the extra coulple dollars to get. And how long do you plan on running the gh for at a time. I've read so many conflicting times and doses to see results and your log here seems to be proving everything I've read about gh wrong.I'm using 4iu once a day in the am mon-fri, 3 iu once a day in the am sat, sun. I'll keep at that dose until I'm at 8% bf or so. Then planning on either reducing dose to 2-3iu ed pharma or switching back to GMP at 4iu Ed. The GMP is really good. Pharma is just a little stronger but not that much more. Both are worth it. Hgh is hgh I would think as long as its real. I think the key is more that youre on hgh. Opposed to dosing schedule, time you dose, how much you dose etc.

Droid1988
07-05-2018, 01:37 AM
And are you dosing 4 ius twice a day or just 4 iu a day. Do you really think the pharma grade is worth the extra coulple dollars to get. And how long do you plan on running the gh for at a time. I've read so many conflicting times and doses to see results and your log here seems to be proving everything I've read about gh wrong.

I haven’t had the pharma but I had amazing results on the cheaper GMP with an igf of 525. Whichever you choose you’ll be satisfied man.

Jerry2222
07-05-2018, 01:41 AM

You're very right about conflicting info. I think it’s part people not knowing and just reading about hgh then regurgitating, part guys trying to get huge on hgh and guys that got bunk hgh. The minority’s are those that have real hgh and use it for its most powerful effect which is fat loss. The reason I would use it for ever if I can is actually the stuff you don’t think of like sleep improvements, energy, joint relief etc. I think most people would use it just for that if they realized how powerful the effects were. Now hgh is actually affordable and the fakes are becoming less prevelant so people you like me can use it. If you jump on I’d suggest to try GMP first and you’ll be happy but then try at least one pharma and see which one you prefer. They’re both going to get you what you want if that’s fat loss, muscle retention, extra volume in your muscles, better sleep, Energy, recuperation, skin elasticity etc. No hgh is going to make you huge though in a month or 2 or 3 or 4 and so on and that’s why hgh has a mixed rap. Everyone seems to want to get huge not ripped.

Jerry2222
07-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Updated picture log. I'm tightening up in more stubborn areas now like the love handles , lower back and mid arms. I'm still holding fat or water in my mid arm blurring the dry separation of my delt to biceps/triceps. My goal is to have that dry look in my arms where is hard and grainy. I want to see a clear round delt sperate and a dry arms with veins running across side way. I want to walk around in the grocery store and have people look twice because I'm so hard and grainy. lol. I've seen bodybuilders look like that weeks out from competition so I know I don't have to get down to 4-5% to reach that goal. My best guess is 8%, I'27413m at 10% now. We'll see.

Jerry2222
07-05-2018, 06:15 PM
Tried ACE tren this week. I forgot how bad the sides can be on legit tren. Man, I must have had crappy gear for the last couple months. I jumped on Ace test and immediately built muscle like I doubled my dosage but I stayed at the same dosing. I jumped on Ace tren and had bad tresomnia last night, I was radiating heat and sweating excessively. I wasn’t experiencing much of this on the other tren I was on so I thought my body got used to tren or something. It must have been way underdosed or not tren. This whole time of my log I’ve been using way less test and way less tren or not tren at all. Since I jumped on ace test my weight hasn’t moved but I’ve gotten leaner and this week since I started tren you can see the immediate difference visually in my updated log today. I’m harder, full, dryer. All the stuff tren dose and dose fast. I can imagine what this is going to do for my results now that I’m actually taking real legit gear. Now taking test e 500mg, test prop 300mg, tren 300 mg. Was taking from a non sponsor test e 500mg, tren 300 mg and most likely that really was test e 250mg and tren maybe not tren or really low dose . Anyways, sucks that I got scammed on my peds ive been on this whole time but great that I have legit peds now from Ace.

Jerry2222
07-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Pictures from today carbed up and spilled over. I did no carb all week until last night. I'm looking for a clear, dry separated delt to arm look. I want a round dry delt and dry veiny arm. I'm still watery and holding fat in my arms. I took my test and estradiol panel yesterday so I should know where my estrogen is at, could be a contributing factor as to why I'm holding water in my arms. I'm going to keep posting this angle every week until my arms are super dry and there'27482s a clear separation between the delts and bicep/tricep. Hard, dry, veiny, round is what I want.

Jerry2222
07-08-2018, 05:41 AM
Ouch. My feet are so swollen I feel like I’m walking on water balloons. Numbers fingers and swollen feet. Am I pregnant? All I need now is a distended gut and I could pass for a prego female bodybuilder that pushed the tren too hard for a year straight. Lol.

Jerry2222
07-09-2018, 07:39 PM
A little dryer from 4 more days of dieting and darker tan. 27594

Jerry2222
07-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Water retention is really high right now. I upped the hgh dose on certain really low calorie days to increase fat oxidation. Everything is swollen, hands, feet, face. In the morning when I get on my feet they are so swollen I have a hard time putting on my socks. Lol. Crazy stuff . Attached is an updated pic. 27673

Jerry2222
07-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Updated progress picture log . 27689

Jerry2222
07-11-2018, 06:37 PM
As I mentioned earlier I switched my PEDs to ACE labs. The tren is kicking my butt. I thought I was using tren from another source but now I know for sure I wasn’t. At 300mg weekly I’m sweating all night, all day, I run out of air sooner during workouts, and im a little shorter or less tolerant with stupid things. I have to be careful and filter what comes out of my mouth. I’ll be curious how the tren will effect fat loss. I’m still getting tighter weekly as shown in the picture log but I can’t tell how it’s comparing because my weight is still holding and not dropping as I’m still replacing fat with muscle. I was on bunk or underdosed gear so when I switched to ACE labs test weeks ago I immediately started adding a lot of muscle and have been adding muscle from that point on regardless of being in a caloric deficient.

Jerry2222
07-11-2018, 10:40 PM
HGH in action. Keeping me vascular and full on no carbs.

Jerry2222
07-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Pictures from today.27758

chadmack282
07-14-2018, 04:21 PM
Great job Jerry!
Do u use any natural diuretics to help reduce water retention?
Ex. Dandelion root, coffee, water melon, grapes, asparagus, high potassium.

Jerry2222
07-14-2018, 04:55 PM
Great job Jerry!
Do u use any natural diuretics to help reduce water retention?
Ex. Dandelion root, coffee, water melon, grapes, asparagus, high potassium.Not really. My arms are water logged too. Its definetely blurring that dry veiny look im going for. I have a wet , full veiny look. Im going to hit up the vitamin shoppe today to pick up a combo natural diuretic. I may reduce the hgh dose as well. Im getting very close to my goal and it would suck to be a lean water buffalo at 8-9% bodyfat.

Jerry2222
07-15-2018, 03:34 PM
Down to single digit body fat. One more percent lower and I’ll finally have reached my goal of 8%bf. I want to hold there to create a new set point for my body to strive to stay at. I actually gained weight again this week. I said this before but I switch peds to ace labs a little over a month ago. I stopped losing weight immediately. The test prop kicked in fast and from that point I held weight and stopped losing scale weight. Then I started ace tren and I started gaining weight. I’m obviously still shedding fat fast per the picture log. So I’m losing fat fast, gaining weight fast. Hmmmm. Sounds like I was on bad gear before I switched to ACE. You don’t put on 6 lbs of muscle while dieting extreme when you’re already below 12% bf unless you’re adding new peds in. I personally think I was on test only and about 250 mg this whole time. I think the tren was just oil and the test was half dose. With the ace peds I only jumped on 500 mg at first . Then 800 total with the test e and test prop together. That’s the kind of gap in dosage that justifies adding a lb of muscle a week at first. Then I added tren and put on 2 lbs a week. It would be great to get to 8% bf then adjust my diet to a little above maintenance and build a ton of muscle while holding bf. We’ll see where this goes. 27881

Jerry2222
07-16-2018, 03:54 PM
Updated progress pic log. I made a good improvement this week. Since I added Ace's PEDS my body is changing. I dropped to 9% bf within 2 weeks of jumpin on their tren. I havent done a single minute of cario or changed anything with my diet. I've actually been a little more laxed on the diet and the fat is just dropping. I did increse my hgh dose 2 days last week on lowest carb days and that in conjuction with the Tren has been a good method that paid off last week. 27919

Jerry2222
07-16-2018, 08:13 PM
My goal is to have a dry, veiny , seperated arm. My arms have been very water logged for a while but now starting to dry our more that I'm down to 9% bf. 27931

Jerry2222
07-18-2018, 05:41 PM
Pictures from yesterday. I’m happy with progress this week. Last 2 weeks have been a crazy fat shedding, muscle building fest thanks to ace tren and a little increase to hgh on specific days. I’ve gained 4 lbs and visible stripped a ton of fat. At 9%bf looking for 8% to hit my goal. 28017

Jerry2222
07-25-2018, 03:21 PM
Updated progress pic log. 28361

Dutchboy
07-26-2018, 09:09 AM
What a fantastic log Jerry, thanks so much for taking the time to do this and doing such a good job explaining things along the way. Very descriptive and informative. I would recommend this to anyone considering HGH that is curious about expectatkonsand results.
I think you summed it up very well with your comment about the fat loss, sleep and improved recovery and healing becoming your favorite benefits and how every one just wants to get huge (FAST). I feel and look best when I am lean, fit and strong.
You are honestly a fantastic example for all of the life improving benefits of running HGH at reasonable dosages.
You are providing a almost encyclopedic log and history of usage and I commend you.

Jerry2222
07-26-2018, 03:00 PM
What a fantastic log Jerry, thanks so much for taking the time to do this and doing such a good job explaining things along the way. Very descriptive and informative. I would recommend this to anyone considering HGH that is curious about expectatkonsand results.
I think you summed it up very well with your comment about the fat loss, sleep and improved recovery and healing becoming your favorite benefits and how every one just wants to get huge (FAST). I feel and look best when I am lean, fit and strong.
You are honestly a fantastic example for all of the life improving benefits of running HGH at reasonable dosages.
You are providing a almost encyclopedic log and history of usage and I commend you.

Thanks so much Dutchboy! I'm glad that I was able to capture as much info as I could through the months. This has been a learning experience for me absolutely and I definitely ended up enjoying benefits of hgh that I didn't even know about really like the sleep, recovery , energy etc. HGH is like a feel better daily drug. Who wouldn't spend under $200 a month to guarantee that they will feel better. More rested, less pain, heal faster, more energy, younger appearance and the list goes on and none of these benefits are even bodybuilding related. If the average Joe knew about this we all wouldn't be able to get hgh anymore because the supply would be too low. lol.

Jerry2222
07-26-2018, 03:05 PM
So I got my hormones tested and my free test was through the roof and my estrogen was high. I was on 1mg arimdex ed before I switched to ACE labs test then my test shot up and my estro did too. I was complaining about having a watery look. I tired at one point to take a week break from HGH and that didn't help, I added magnesium and some natural diuretics and nothing. Then I increased my arimidex dose from 1mg ed to 1.5 mg ed and I dried up in like 2 days. I'm going to adjust again to 2mg ed and test again. I'm considering switching to letro because of how high I have to run the arimidex to get my estro in range28406

Coreaga
07-30-2018, 07:48 PM
Bad ass dude thanks for the log

Jerry2222
07-30-2018, 09:24 PM
Bad ass dude thanks for the log

Thanks Bud. I really hope it helps anyone doing research on the effects of hgh.

Jerry2222
08-01-2018, 08:06 PM
Some updated progress pics. HGH is in full swing. I'm still leaning out without really being too strict now. Ever since I added tren in I havent had to work hard and I still drop fat. Pretty crazy what HGH and tren will do together for fat burning. It really helped push me through the single digit bodyfat sticking point.28715

NewSchool82
08-02-2018, 10:27 PM
How’s your bp? Ives been on it now for 6 days at 2 ius and my bp is now at 134 over 80.

Jerry2222
08-03-2018, 08:35 PM
How’s your bp? Ives been on it now for 6 days at 2 ius and my bp is now at 134 over 80.

It’s a bit higher on hgh. 140/85 last time I checked. It’s the water retention. That at 4ius for me. My water retention has gone down a bit though so I bet my bp has gone down. Youll see that the water retention goes down significantly after like 4-6 weeks.

Jerry2222
08-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Updated progress pic. I’ve been super busy so kid of through together the progress pics this week. Hgh is strong, I keep dripping fat but I’ve been looser on my diet. The tren added to the hgh has just stripped the fat and pushed through any sticking points I may have had with a lower diet even. 28822

NewSchool82
08-03-2018, 11:38 PM
It’s a bit higher on hgh. 140/85 last time I checked. It’s the water retention. That at 4ius for me. My water retention has gone down a bit though so I bet my bp has gone down. Youll see that the water retention goes down significantly after like 4-6 weeks.
Ok so it’ll go down? I’ve been on it for 6 days and it’s gone up.

Jerry2222
08-09-2018, 04:01 PM

Yeah definitely. I'm not sure why but it goes down after a while if you stay at the same dose. If you increase dose or frequency it will get worse then better again after time.

Jerry2222
08-09-2018, 04:02 PM

Yeah definitely. I'm not sure why but it goes down after a while if you stay at the same dose. If you increase dose or frequency it will get worse then better again after time.

Jerry2222
08-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Updated progress pic. I started a new Ace kit and its really good. I'm starting to see veins where I have never seen them before and grainy areas. I'm holding a little water from the HGH but nothing compared to when my estrogen was higher. 29123

Jerry2222
08-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Really starting to see a different in muscle building. Fat loss has brought out definition but Im gaining weight now and still getting leaner. 29129

AceLabs
08-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Really starting to see a different in muscle building. Fat loss has brought out definition but Im gaining weight now and still getting leaner.

Wow!

Bones

Jerry2222
08-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Wow!

Bones

That’s what real hgh and peds do I guess. Lol. Man, I haven’t experienced muscle growth like this ever. Or fat loss obviously. The funny thing is I’m doing both excessively at the same time on your products. I’m gaining weight now instead of losing weight and still leaning out. I ran the recomp numbers in the log somewhere and it was like starting 190lbs at 20%bf current 186lbs at 8% now, 9% then. Something like 25 lbs of fat loss, 12 pounds of muscle gained when comparing lbm to lbm. All in 3 months, or less at the time I ran the numbers.

Jerry2222
08-14-2018, 03:52 PM
Update. So Ive bumped up my calories in effort to maitane this week so I can establish a set point at my new body fat. I'm getting leaner regardless. I increase my calories , the HGH burns more calories. lol. I cant complain about that though. My only complaints are my number hands, shaking them all the time trying to get them out of sleep mode. 29461

Jerry2222
08-16-2018, 07:51 PM
So off topic but there’s another thread where we were talking about good bodybuilder fitting clothes. Next Level apparel is my favorite, found them on Hotbodz clothing and started buying direct on amazon for way cheaper. Anyways, I know someone pretty close to me, I may be related on some level to them. So they started a business selling FORTNITE and black ops gun replica toys and airsoft for kids and gaming enthusiasts. It’s kind of blowing up so they had to start making T-shirt’s to spread the word and create more customers so they can grow. I helped design the shirt and of course I chose next level shirts in the color that looks best on a muscular build. Check them out here. Quinn Goods next level tri blend super comfy shirt (https://etsy.me/2MT8bvi). And if any of you have kids that play video games check out the full site at Quinn Goods (http://www.quinngoods.com) All my kids have these replicas now, they are obsessed with FORTNITE. Just figured I’d share with the community cause the shirts are great for muscular builds, shorter, tighter sleeves, loose torso. And we gotta support the goods peeps of the world. :)

Jerry2222
08-16-2018, 08:18 PM
So off topic but there’s another thread where we were talking about good bodybuilder fitting clothes. Next Level apparel is my favorite, found them on Hotbodz clothing and started buying direct on amazon for way cheaper. Anyways, I know someone pretty close to me, I may be related on some level to them. So they started a business selling FORTNITE and black ops gun replica toys and airsoft for kids and gaming enthusiasts. It’s kind of blowing up so they had to start making T-shirt’s to spread the word and create more customers so they can grow. I helped design the shirt and of course I chose next level shirts in the color that looks best on a muscular build. Check them out here. Quinn Goods next level tri blend super comfy shirt (https://etsy.me/2MT8bvi). And if any of you have kids that play video games check out the full site at Quinn Goods (http://www.quinngoods.com) All my kids have these replicas now, they are obsessed with FORTNITE. Just figured I’d share with the community cause the shirts are great for muscular builds, shorter, tighter sleeves, loose torso. And we gotta support the goods peeps of the world. :)

This is what a guy with a muscular build looks like in those shirts. He’s wearing a size smaller than he should be though. I’m in xl and my arms stretch the sleeves and my shoulders and chest are visible muscular and the torso area just hangs loosely. I’m 5’11 and weigh 186 at about 8% body fat but it fit perfect when I was 190 kind of fat too. The shirts stretch with that organic like triblend material.

Jerry2222
08-17-2018, 03:52 PM
Updated log. I'm at approx. 8% bf now and I want to hold here for a bit to establish a new set point. I want my body to strive to stay this lean when I increase calories. HGH helps with that too. I've never used such a great fat burner ever. Tren and superdrol are good for staying lean and recomping but HGH wins by a far lead. Now when you combine HGH, Tren and SD wow. There is not a better fat burning/ recomping stack then that with Test base of course. Just awesome. 29639

Jerry2222
08-22-2018, 07:21 PM
Updated progress log. I'm trying to maintain since I hit my 9% bf goal but then I got down to 8% on accident because I started taking ACE 's tren and its super strong. lol. I got some Mast and hardened up even more. I have increased my calories substantially and the HGH, tren and Mast are just ripping through fat still. I've been upping my carbs and
protein (http://www.synthetek.com/products/synthepure-whey-protein-isolate/)
gradually to avoid putting on any body fat but I haven't found the macro s needed to get to a maintenance level. I'm not complaining , I like being 8 % but I'm afraid if I get any leaner my metabolism will start eating away at muscle. The nice thing is up to and including now I am putting on muscle. Especially now with the PEDS and the potent HGH. I'm getting a look that I never thought I could achieve before and I am doing it exclusively with ACE products this whole time. I have a soft spot for ACE getting me to this point of conditioning!

Jerry2222
08-22-2018, 10:34 PM
Updated arm picture. I've been trying to take the same picture of my arms in the same spot so that I can compare and access progress. 29883

Jerry2222
08-27-2018, 05:19 PM
An update before to current from a d30259ifferent picture angle

Jerry2222
08-27-2018, 05:37 PM
I was on a thread talking about shirts that fit muscular frames well and mentioned next level apparell. This is how the next level shirts fit. This one has a screen print of my friends company. They are tighter in the arms and chest and loose down the torso. You can get them on amazon under next level apparel. They have all sorts of color, this is the tri blend t. They have a couple of material choices and fits and all fit the same more or less. Also, if any of you guys have kids into video games my friends company sells Fortnite gun replica toys. Some make sounds, some shoot so they can be toys for younger kids or shoot airsoft for older kids. You cant find fortnite guns or toys anywhere and they are so popular and in demand. The site is www.quinngoods.com My kids are getting the fortnite guns for their Halloween costumes this year because they are all obsessed. Pretty cool stuff. 30261

Jerry2222
08-27-2018, 08:48 PM
Another angle of my before and after/30278current comparisons

Jerry2222
08-29-2018, 03:05 PM
Last night at 8% bf

Jerry2222
08-31-2018, 07:19 PM
A newer arm shot. Getting really close to the look I wanted. I had an issue with delt to arm separation due to water and fat. Now the fat is gone , just paying aroung with water. Since I got my estrogen under control its been a lot better. 30478

NewSchool82
09-01-2018, 05:23 PM
Last night at 8% bf

Impressive.

AceLabs
09-03-2018, 09:01 AM
Impressive.

Very!

Bones

Jerry2222
09-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Update. I’ve upped my protein and carbs quite a bit. My goal is to hold at the same bf% but I swear I’m still getting leaner. I haven’t checked bf or weight in a bit. 30768

chadmack282
09-16-2018, 02:12 AM
Dam Jerry your chest looks fabulous, it is obvious u put a ton of work into your upper chest looks great.

Jerry2222
09-19-2018, 04:58 PM
Dam Jerry your chest looks fabulous, it is obvious u put a ton of work into your upper chest looks great.

Thanks man. I do decline BB, incline BB and dips then call it good. Its funny, what I've realized is the best mass builder or approach to looking bigger and more muscular isn't lifting like crazy or eating a ton, its getting as lean as you can, lol. I haven't seen muscle like this on me ever, when I got to 9% that's when the magic happened and I started seeing all the dry fibers, veins everywhere and all that. The HGH makes is easy to hold at this BF too. Its cool because if I add any muscle at all right now I see it right away because of how lean I am.

fodsod
09-19-2018, 05:42 PM
Very detailed log. Easily the most pictures I've ever seen in a well formatted, easily comparable set up.

I went through the whole thing but I seemed to have missed your IGF number/s for the 4ius and the 7uis. Did you post it in here? I saw you reference your test and E2 levels but didn't give the actual numbers. I'd think many watching your log would be interested to see the actual blood work posted or at least like to know the numbers you pulled.

NewSchool82
09-22-2018, 12:14 PM
Very detailed log. Easily the most pictures I've ever seen in a well formatted, easily comparable set up.

I went through the whole thing but I seemed to have missed your IGF number/s for the 4ius and the 7uis. Did you post it in here? I saw you reference your test and E2 levels but didn't give the actual numbers. I'd think many watching your log would be interested to see the actual blood work posted or at least like to know the numbers you pulled.. He posted it in another thread and his numbers were low I think. Maybe he posted again.

Nismo99
09-26-2018, 07:03 PM
I scanned through most of this, but perhaps I missed it. Did you do any bloodwork for IGF numbers?

NewSchool82
09-30-2018, 10:33 PM
I scanned through most of this, but perhaps I missed it. Did you do any bloodwork for IGF numbers?
He did in another post somewhere. I think on the main forum and the numbers were low. Hasn’t posted since really. Dudes on test and Tren as well. I’m beginning to think that’s why things are going so well. Not the GH.

chadmack282
10-01-2018, 01:13 PM
He did in another post somewhere. I think on the main forum and the numbers were low. Hasn’t posted since really. Dudes on test and Tren as well. I’m beginning to think that’s why things are going so well. Not the GH.
Jerry got great results b4 he started the AAS cycle.
I have not used ace gh.

5millionbucks
10-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Quick question; going through the thread; when someone reconsituted their vial it became cloudy; did the same happen to you?