PDA

View Full Version : These Tiny Vials are a PAIN IN THE ASS!

RussianBot
06-09-2018, 01:35 AM
Alright Brotherhood, surely I am not the only one who has ruined a shitload of slin pins on these tiny vials with rubber stoppers similar to steel belted radials. What method do you use for drawing? I had one extra sterile 10ml vial laying around so for my GH I reconstituted 5 vials and drew it out with a 23 gauge and put it in the 10ml. I can draw from it with a slin pin and inject with it without it being blunt, barbed, or otherwise destroyed.

Just curious if you have other solutions. I also have IGF-1 and I ordered some more sterile vials for it but they aren't here yet. I tried back filling a slin pin and let's just say that it didn't work out as I intended.

madhungarian
06-09-2018, 01:40 AM
I don't think the vials are supposed to go in your ass.........

mike312
06-09-2018, 02:00 AM
Draw with a 23 or 25 and back load a slin pin....pull out plunger of slin and fill it

mike312
06-09-2018, 02:05 AM
I posted an option below

mike312
06-09-2018, 02:05 AM
Alright Brotherhood, surely I am not the only one who has ruined a shitload of slin pins on these tiny vials with rubber stoppers similar to steel belted radials. What method do you use for drawing? I had one extra sterile 10ml vial laying around so for my GH I reconstituted 5 vials and drew it out with a 23 gauge and put it in the 10ml. I can draw from it with a slin pin and inject with it without it being blunt, barbed, or otherwise destroyed.

Just curious if you have other solutions. I also have IGF-1 and I ordered some more sterile vials for it but they aren't here yet. I tried back filling a slin pin and let's just say that it didn't work out as I intended.See the option i posted below...Back loading