PDA

View Full Version : 1 test cyp question. Stacked with TNT

neocon1
02-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Ok so has anyone here used 1 test cyp and what were ur results. I'm contemplating a long ass TNT cycle with some 1 test cyp added near the end, I've heard it's like the love child of tren and primo, which sounds perfect for my goals. If I use it I'm going tonbe using 400 mg a week along with 500 test and 300 tren, obv aromasin and prami will be on hand, mainly wondering if anyone has used this compound and if it's sexy?

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-14-2012, 06:44 AM
Ok so has anyone here used 1 test cyp and what were ur results. I'm contemplating a long ass TNT cycle with some 1 test cyp added near the end, I've heard it's like the love child of tren and primo, which sounds perfect for my goals. If I use it I'm going tonbe using 400 mg a week along with 500 test and 300 tren, obv aromasin and prami will be on hand, mainly wondering if anyone has used this compound and if it's sexy?

"1 test cyp" ??? TNT??? Is this a particular brand or label? If you mean Testosterone Cypionate then yes. If this is the case, then it is nowhere close to tren and primo. Sexy? It's a staple.

I've never run "TNT" although I'm sure your gains would be explosive! LMAO sorry I had to.

Do you mean TNE?

I'm having a hard time understanding your post.

lucky_slevin
02-14-2012, 07:13 AM
I've heard of 1-Test Cyp before in a slightly different context though.. I heard it's more of an EQ/tren love child... Shoot I'd take the Tren/Primo mixed baby as well.. Haven't used it myself and have only seen one sponsor actually carry the stuff.. Curious to see if there's any positive feedback on it though..

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-14-2012, 09:25 PM
lol *inserts foot in mouth*