PDA

View Full Version : Tren A

Zeus_100
06-10-2018, 09:51 PM
I've been thinking my tren a was bunk...cause i didn't feel like I was getting much change in my physique.. but my blood work came back with
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

born
06-10-2018, 10:19 PM
DA such as caber or prami

Zeus_100
06-10-2018, 10:40 PM
DA such as caber or pramiYou think my tren is legit due to increased prolactin

born
06-10-2018, 10:51 PM
You think my tren is legit due to increased prolactin

No not necessarily. Simply having high estrogen for to long can elevate prolactin.
Tren is undeniable for most.
Impossible cardio
Acid reflux
Sleeplessness
Lethargy
Night sweats.
Irritability

Zeus_100
06-10-2018, 11:14 PM
No not necessarily. Simply having high estrogen for to long can elevate prolactin.
Impossible cardio
Acid reflux
Sleeplessness
Lethargy
Night sweats.
IrritabilityI gotten none of the above .. I have gotten hotter body temps not sweating like some say..

Zeus_100
06-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Impossible cardio
Acid reflux
Sleeplessness
Lethargy
Night sweats.
IrritabilityRunning Dyel tren A 50mg ed this is my 7th week on it..

Torres
06-10-2018, 11:18 PM
I am a Tren Junkie , so if you have legit Tren , BELIEVE , you will know !
Crazy Strength !!
Night Sweats !!!
Sleepless Nights !!
Irritability !
Hard Muscle !!!
And The Worst Of Them All , TREN COUGH !!!
At some point , you WILL experience the dreaded COUGH !!!
Even tho other compounds will give you the cough, you're more likely to get the " cough " from Tren .

Zeus_100
06-10-2018, 11:18 PM
Impossible cardio
Acid reflux
Sleeplessness
Lethargy
Night sweats.
IrritabilityAnd a bad acne on back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Zeus_100
06-10-2018, 11:19 PM
Crazy Strength !!
Night Sweats !!!
Sleepless Nights !!
Irritability !
Hard Muscle !!!
Even tho other compounds will give you the cough, you're more likely to get the " cough " from Tren .I once got tren cough.. a few pins back

Zeus_100
06-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Crazy Strength !!
Night Sweats !!!
Sleepless Nights !!
Irritability !
Hard Muscle !!!
Even tho other compounds will give you the cough, you're more likely to get the " cough " from Tren .One thing I did notice was my breathing.. I've been breathing heavier.. even at night when im going to bed my gf .. get worrie cause she says it sound like I'm short of breath..

born
06-10-2018, 11:44 PM
Crazy Strength !!
Night Sweats !!!
Sleepless Nights !!
Irritability !
Hard Muscle !!!
Even tho other compounds will give you the cough, you're more likely to get the " cough " from Tren .

I have shot 1ml of tren straight to the vein and never got tren cough. I am a little jealous.

born
06-10-2018, 11:47 PM
One thing I did notice was my breathing.. I've been breathing heavier.. even at night when im going to bed my gf .. get worrie cause she says it sound like I'm short of breath..

Thats tren and me. I just feel always outta breath.
I got upset real bad in an argument and choked gfs brother and I got in an argument with gf over it and yelled and ran outta breath bad.

"NOOOO FUCK YOOOOU HE... HE... gimme a minute I cant breathe... (one minute later) NO FUCK YOOOOU..."

The rage was not tren related but the damn shortness of breath was.

Zeus_100
06-10-2018, 11:53 PM
Thats tren and me. I just feel always outta breath.
I got upset real bad in an argument and choked gfs brother and I got in an argument with gf over it and yelled and ran outta breath bad.

"NOOOO FUCK YOOOOU HE... HE... gimme a minute I cant breathe... (one minute later) NO FUCK YOOOOU..."

The rage was not tren related but the damn shortness of breath was.My bf % is prolly just to high to appreciate the tren gainz .. I started of at 19% when I started my cycle..

swolesteelers
06-11-2018, 12:32 AM
7 week on tren ace you havent got sides your shit is bunk or low dosed up it see waht happens

born
06-11-2018, 12:37 AM
7 week on tren ace you havent got sides your shit is bunk or low dosed up it see waht happens

I have met a couple of guys who ran tren I know was good and their only side was they felt amazing.

born
06-11-2018, 12:39 AM
My bf % is prolly just to high to appreciate the tren gainz .. I started of at 19% when I started my cycle..

It will recomp like nothing else in most people.
Bulking is impossible for me on tren.

swolesteelers
06-11-2018, 12:47 AM
Well you said no change In body so no effect right

Zeus_100
06-11-2018, 12:49 AM

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkMaybe just a little

Dont wanna be old
06-11-2018, 12:54 AM
I had to remove pics for safety reasons.
Please edit out face .
DWBO

Zeus_100
06-11-2018, 01:34 AM

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkHere are some pics of diffhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180611/65ab0a6dbf0d0610ded4f3cfa53f4cef.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180611/9e9fbe0253679abc43baecc1c3bd39d8.jpg

ironmaster
06-11-2018, 07:17 AM
It will recomp like nothing else in most people.
Bulking is impossible for me on tren.

Up your test and you can bulk with tren but the sides with be worse will need a good AI with maybe caber to deal with them.

ironmaster
06-11-2018, 07:20 AM
I always notice less of the tren sides when mast is added to the mix. Like the ripped blends.

But if test goes above 600mg then sides are almost guaranteed with me.

Jerry2222
06-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Impossible cardio
Acid reflux
Sleeplessness
Lethargy
Night sweats.
Irritability

Yes. Unfortunately this is true. Lol. Sweating and acid reflux is a nightly challenge for me. You really should know if you’re taking tren ace. I’d understand maybe not feeling tren e for a week or so but tr a hits hard and fast.

Zeus_100
06-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Yes. Unfortunately this is true. Lol. Sweating and acid reflux is a nightly challenge for me. You really should know if you’re taking tren ace. I’d understand maybe not feeling tren e for a week or so but tr a hits hard and fast.Idk ill buy a test and check if chemical legit.. alot of peeps swore by dyel ..

born
06-12-2018, 01:19 AM
Up your test and you can bulk with tren but the sides with be worse will need a good AI with maybe caber to deal with them.

Not this guy.
Been there done that.
Tren is a great recomp and fat burner for me but many are incapable of bulking on it. Tren has its place.

I just came off 750mg week with no caber or AI used on a regiment. I know the game.

Zeus_100
06-12-2018, 01:25 AM
Not this guy.
Been there done that.
Tren is a great recomp and fat burner for me but many are incapable of bulking on it. Tren has its place.

I just came off 750mg week with no caber or AI used on a regiment. I know the game.Im.only.on 350mg a week is is my 1st tren cycle

born
06-12-2018, 01:31 AM
Im.only.on 350mg a week is is my 1st tren cycle

I hope it kicks in and you get great results.

Zeus_100
06-12-2018, 01:47 AM
I hope it kicks in and you get great results.On my 7th week ..
From where I started I honestly feel my tren is legit .. maybe genetically I don't get all the tens sides.. I did get acne.. shortness of breath a little.hotter but no sweats.. insomnia.. etc..

Charger69
06-12-2018, 01:51 AM
On my 7th week ..
From where I started I honestly feel my tren is legit .. maybe genetically I don't get all the tens sides.. I did get acne.. shortness of breath a little.hotter but no sweats.. insomnia.. etc..

Up it and you will...: just about guaranteed if it is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus_100
06-12-2018, 01:56 AM
Up it and you will...: just about guaranteed if it is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI feel hotter but not where I'm sweating uncontrollably

MarvelNerd
06-12-2018, 01:59 AM
I have spent 6 weeks in Vic’s rip stack. Insomnia yes a little, some sweats, few vivid dreams. 1 ml daily. I have read a lot about the effect of mast offsetting sides of tren. I think maybe that and genetics. Chemical Romance is a theme in my life.

Zeus_100
06-12-2018, 02:04 AM
I have spent 6 weeks in Vic’s rip stack. Insomnia yes a little, some sweats, few vivid dreams. 1 ml daily. I have read a lot about the effect of mast offsetting sides of tren. I think maybe that and genetics. Chemical Romance is a theme in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI've been thinking about ordering some vic if it's the same vics I'm thinking
. I seen about of movement around them lately..

Bananarama
06-13-2018, 01:42 PM
Not everyone will get the side effects. I know 100% for a fact my tren is legit. And I do not get the typical sides. Most people don't actually. What you read online often is a vocal minority. Think about it how many people who took tren are going to come on a forum and talk about how it went super smooth and they had no problems. It is the adverse effects that draw the crowds and that people will more likely share.

Are you changing? Body wise? That is undeniable. Tren is no joke. Do you feel you get low blood sugar symptoms a few hours after eating ,even if you ate a decent amount of carbs? What color is your tren. Also taste some. Does it taste peppery/spicy? Is it irritating your throat?

Bananarama
06-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Also bro get your bloods. Non sensitive estrogen. Tren shows up as estrogen. If it is something like 700+ estrogen you can be pretty sure it is real tren

Zeus_100
06-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Not everyone will get the side effects. I know 100% for a fact my tren is legit. And I do not get the typical sides. Most people don't actually. What you read online often is a vocal minority. Think about it how many people who took tren are going to come on a forum and talk about how it went super smooth and they had no problems. It is the adverse effects that draw the crowds and that people will more likely share.

Are you changing? Body wise? That is undeniable. Tren is no joke. Do you feel you get low blood sugar symptoms a few hours after eating ,even if you ate a decent amount of carbs? What color is your tren. Also taste some. Does it taste peppery/spicy? Is it irritating your throat?I would know what low blood sugar symptoms feel like .. I tried the Taste test.. I don't feel like I just enough to get a full flavour but it did seem like It had a Cayenne pepper taste.. I'm on 50mg and bumped up to 75mg and now I do feel a little more warmer than usual...not like sweating my balls off .. color is an golden amber pic below ..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/35e749da5aea0b5c19f4af658989e244.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/f37fdd56bdfccf2ea29010e4f0125f6d.jpg

Zeus_100
06-13-2018, 01:51 PM
Also bro get your bloods. Non sensitive estrogen. Tren shows up as estrogen. If it is something like 700+ estrogen you can be pretty sure it is real trenThis where my estrogen was at https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/eaae531cfb3434113fe7fbe134a15a00.jpg

Bananarama
06-13-2018, 02:23 PM
This where my estrogen was at https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/eaae531cfb3434113fe7fbe134a15a00.jpg

Oh damn bro. That is really low for estrogen on the Roche for tren. That is honestly a little concerning.

Bananarama
06-13-2018, 02:25 PM
I would know what low blood sugar symptoms feel like .. I tried the Taste test.. I don't feel like I just enough to get a full flavour but it did seem like It had a Cayenne pepper taste.. I'm on 50mg and bumped up to 75mg and now I do feel a little more warmer than usual...not like sweating my balls off .. color is an golden amber pic below ..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/35e749da5aea0b5c19f4af658989e244.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/f37fdd56bdfccf2ea29010e4f0125f6d.jpg

You have to distinguish the alcohol from the tren. Take a little more. Maybe .25 mls and if it closes your throat you will know it has some tren in it. In soybean oil too? The color looks ok. Low blood sugar. You feel weak. You could get shaky. Feel a bit cold. Headache. Faint. Resolves upon eating carbs.

Zeus_100
06-13-2018, 02:28 PM
You have to distinguish the alcohol from the tren. Take a little more. Maybe .25 mls and if it closes your throat you will know it has some tren in it. In soybean oil too? The color looks ok. Low blood sugar. You feel weak. You could get shaky. Feel a bit cold. Headache. Faint. Resolves upon eating carbs.I order a labmax test amps .. I have seen changes in my body .. but I dont know how dramatic it should have shifted.. since it my first go with tren . ..

Bananarama
06-13-2018, 02:43 PM
I order a labmax test amps .. I have seen changes in my body .. but I dont know how dramatic it should have shifted.. since it my first go with tren . ..

That is impossible to answer. It is sort of like asking how much water will collect in a bucket on a thursday afternoon. Too many variables to give a concrete answer. You should get leaner, and muscle mass should either be higher or largely the same. Tren is at times over hyped. While it is a great steroid. My favorite even. It is not a magic bullet. It is still a steroid and uses the same mechanisms as other steroids. No magical or miraculous properties to it. More importantly would be diet and exercise .Someone with a spot on diet and training regimen can gain/cut more on test 500 than someone half assing with tren.

Zeus_100
06-13-2018, 02:49 PM
That is impossible to answer. It is sort of like asking how much water will collect in a bucket on a thursday afternoon. Too many variables to give a concrete answer. You should get leaner, and muscle mass should either be higher or largely the same. Tren is at times over hyped. While it is a great steroid. My favorite even. It is not a magic bullet. It is still a steroid and uses the same mechanisms as other steroids. No magical or miraculous properties to it. More importantly would be diet and exercise .Someone with a spot on diet and training regimen can gain/cut more on test 500 than someone half assing with tren.Very true...

MarvelNerd
06-13-2018, 05:56 PM
I've been thinking about ordering some vic if it's the same vics I'm thinking
. I seen about of movement around them lately..

Victory. I have used other sponsors with the same blend. Victory was painless the others not so much. In this instance the crowds flocking seem justified. Result are crazy good.

Zeus_100
06-13-2018, 06:05 PM
Victory. I have used other sponsors with the same blend. Victory was painless the others not so much. In this instance the crowds flocking seem justified. Result are crazy good.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWill have to try next blast

RRR
06-14-2018, 12:39 AM
Ive been running a lil exstra ace along with the rip mix 300 and i love the shit..

Zeus_100
06-14-2018, 12:41 AM
Ive been running a lil exstra ace along with the rip mix 300 and i love the shit..What brand

RRR
06-14-2018, 12:42 AM
Ive been getting all the tren sides to. Its for sure legit man

RRR
06-14-2018, 12:42 AM
Victory

RRR
06-14-2018, 12:45 AM
The mast in the blend seems to help keep shit semi balanced. Tren is also a dht derivative and i believe shouldnt aromitize. Maybe lower your test dose

Zeus_100
06-14-2018, 01:23 AM
The mast in the blend seems to help keep shit semi balanced. Tren is also a dht derivative and i believe shouldnt aromitize. Maybe lower your test doseI'm at 125mg x2 a week so I'm only at 250mg and like 350/400 tren A

Looney
07-02-2018, 06:06 AM
Damn I wonder if theres some bad tren raw going around. Ive been on PPL's tren-e for the past 7 weeks at 450mg pw and I'm not getting any of the bad or good effects of tren. Just some mild insomnia.

Diesel1965
07-02-2018, 08:20 AM
I'm on Vic's Tren A 2 pins in on a run with it @ 50 mg's a day and the insomnia has already kicked in 3 hrs sleep and I'm wide awake here on the BOP.

Kdavis0069
07-02-2018, 09:36 PM
I'm on AEL's Tren A at 50mg ed. I feel cocked, locked and ready to rock!!!

MarineOnGear92
07-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Me too man, by far tren is my favorite.

Vision
07-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Crazy Strength !!
Night Sweats !!!
Sleepless Nights !!
Irritability !
Hard Muscle !!!

This is not entirely accurate because this is not the one-size-fits-all with results and side effects for everyone.. a lot of people possess a different ratio of metabolites and enzymes and not everyone possesses the same sensitivity as.. I know a lot of guys that are extremely calm and Collective on high dosages of Trenbolone and they have virtually little to no side effects and I know other guys that have to run extremely low dosages because of their extreme sensitivities... People cannot gauge a compound by a set standard or Golden Rule that everyone will experience this or it's garbage..

To the original poster from reading everything and from what I gather and can assess accordingly that sounds like you do have legit Trenbolone but don't rule anything out because you're not getting certain side effects that someone else may get consider yourself lucky if anything.. you don't want the heart side effects because that is the exact reason why a lot of people will turn it down and decide no longer to incorporate it in their protocols because of the inconvenience that it causes them...

Torres
07-03-2018, 11:13 PM
One thing I did notice was my breathing.. I've been breathing heavier.. even at night when im going to bed my gf .. get worrie cause she says it sound like I'm short of breath..

Bro , I lay down sometimes and catch myself breathing heavy lol. I went to my mothers the other day, was making myself a sandwich, and she saids to me , " Are You Smoking " because your breathing pretty heavy.
Tren will cause that as well !!!

Zeus_100
07-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Bro , I lay down sometimes and catch myself breathing heavy lol. I went to my mothers the other day, was making myself a sandwich, and she saids to me , " Are You Smoking " because your breathing pretty heavy.
Tren will cause that as well !!!Same.. as I would lay in bed with my wife she would be like can you breath less loud and I was like this me breathing normal.. and thing less and I'm gasping to breath