PDA

View Full Version : North Platte man gets prison for selling steroids

STEROID
02-15-2012, 01:38 AM
North Platte man gets prison for selling steroids

NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (AP) — A 39-year-old North Platte man has been given one to three years in prison for selling steroids.

Scott Sundstrom had pleaded guilty. He was sentenced on Monday by Lincoln County District Judge Richard Birch.

Authorities say Sundstrom was arrested in January last year after selling testosterone to informants on Oct. 8, 2010, and Jan. 19, 2011.

darksidefitness
02-15-2012, 02:43 AM
For selling testosterone to informants...anybody see the pattern here! Like Tony Montana said...I trust me.

mth496
02-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Dame hate to read shit like this. I understand the need for fast cash, but dame it is not worth it.

GD
02-22-2012, 04:17 AM
And that's what happens when. You sell junk gear....you piss someone off and they snitch on you....that's how it works in the real. World....seen it happen many times...

tilltheend
02-22-2012, 03:38 PM
What a shame.

JTizzle
02-22-2012, 05:31 PM
and the child molesters walk free daily.... what a fucked up system we are living under

Macleod644
02-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Seriously all the other countries ,besides a few, don't really care about steroids like we do u can buy them in the pharmacy OTC. But here's the deal in this great country of ours, baseball is our past time...everyone 'loves' baseball....few players get caught in the 90's and bam steroid laws in full effect. tbh sports would NOT be as fun to watch if players didn't take AAS/HGH....football is still pretty lenient with the testing so a lot of players are able to take prop and GH, now that AAS is banished from baseball u don't see guys hitting homeruns like they use to and imo baseball is boring. AAS is kind if like a weed thing to me...its not really harmful unless you make it harmful.

mth496
02-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Dont abuse it, use it. Dame Baseball use to be awesome. Shit is boring now, way to slow. I only watch NFL now,even with the rules its still entertaining.

musclejuice
03-02-2012, 12:43 AM
you think the ufc guys take them when they train hard then they come off before the piss test or whatever?

IronFox
03-02-2012, 01:41 AM
you think the ufc guys take them when they train hard then they come off before the piss test or whatever?

I am sure they have it all planned out..and who doesn't think they use?

schemansky
03-03-2012, 05:35 AM
and the child molesters walk free daily.... what a fucked up system we are living under

We have seen killers go free!!!!

Seriously all the other countries ,besides a few, don't really care about steroids like we do u can buy them in the pharmacy OTC. But here's the deal in this great country of ours, baseball is our past time...everyone 'loves' baseball....few players get caught in the 90's and bam steroid laws in full effect. tbh sports would NOT be as fun to watch if players didn't take AAS/HGH....football is still pretty lenient with the testing so a lot of players are able to take prop and GH, now that AAS is banished from baseball u don't see guys hitting homeruns like they use to and imo baseball is boring. AAS is kind if like a weed thing to me...its not really harmful unless you make it harmful.

I agree with you,as many do!

BIGBOSS
03-03-2012, 05:51 AM
Damn...Damn...Damn....Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames (in my Andre 3000 voice)