PDA

View Full Version : Female and cycles

Rookieoftheyear
06-13-2018, 05:47 PM
How would you all feel if your girl/ wife wanted to run a cycle?Nothing to crazy but ..... feelings?

WhipGetBack
06-13-2018, 05:55 PM
I would be cool with it depending on what she wants to do. There are compounds I would try and talk her out of for obvious reasons. As long as she is doing her research, and if she is able to answer the questions I would ask based on her research, I would be very supportive of it.

The main thing is risk/rewards and health outcome.

My wife has been very supportive of my endeavors thus far, so I will do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zillagraybeard
06-13-2018, 05:58 PM
why not. Just nothing to crazy to turn her into a dude.

eric8182
06-13-2018, 07:42 PM
My wife runs anavar right now at 5mg, and she loves it...and so do I it makes her horny as hell

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

-Chase-
06-13-2018, 09:56 PM
My wife runs anavar right now at 5mg, and she loves it...and so do I it makes her horny as hell

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkLol same
Wife runs a short little cycle of var
Week 1 - 2
2.5 AM - 2.5 PM
Week 3 - 5
5 AM - 5 PM
Week 6 - 7
2.5 AM - 2.5 PM

Has a break for few weeks then back on again

Just run liver tabs continually whilst planning on running on and off all the time can cease tabs after a few weeks of stopping to make sure liver is ok

Helps with strength, lean muscle gain and yes the horny benefits for me

Has run 10 AM and 10 PM but not that much difference to 5 so no need to have a shit load of compounds

Read about the side effects and make sure she is ready to deal with them if they occur

Goodluck just start low dosages dont rush

Also research the shit out of stuff first

Sent from my LG-F500L using Tapatalk

crazed
06-17-2018, 12:08 PM
How would you all feel if your girl/ wife wanted to run a cycle?Nothing to crazy but ..... feelings?
Personal choice for her. If she trains hard, eats right, and wants a little edge, then go for it. Just a light cycle is plenty. My wife takes low doses of Var, Winny, EQ, Proviron, Clen, T3 and looks smokin with no sides. Primo did give her sides so she stopped use.
Be smart, be safe.

Rookieoftheyear
06-18-2018, 03:14 AM
Thanks guys. I hear a lot of nay sayers but at the end of the day only 1 thing matters

German89
06-18-2018, 03:20 AM
You should support her in whatever decision she makes. Just make sure she does her research.