PDA

View Full Version : HGH and Water Retention - How Do YOU Combat?

RussianBot
06-17-2018, 03:45 PM
Me and my wife began HGH about 2 weeks ago. 3iu in the morning for her, 4iu for me. Long story short, I freaked out and went to the doctor on Friday. My legs from the knee down, ankles and toes were swollen 3x normal. I couldn't get my fucking shoes on. Hands and fingers were swollen big time as well. When I stepped on the scale and was up FOURTEEN POUNDS in 2 days I blooped.

I went to the doc Friday morning and my BP was high - 144/88 (no surprise). They prescribed Lasix and I rested Friday the rest of the day with my feet elevated and compression socks on. No GH Friday or Saturday. 40 mg Lasix every 8 hours and 2 days later, my weight is back down as is my BP. Going to hit the gym today and see how things play out.

My question is: What do you do to keep this from happening? Is this normal? Is 4iu too much? I have A BUNCH of GH and I don't want to NOT run it but if this is going to be the norm I can't handle it. The doc said to drop back to 20 mg of Lasix daily now. Will that be enough to keep this shit from happening again?

Droid1988
06-17-2018, 03:56 PM
Lower the dose and taper up. Also make sure you’re drinking a ton of water and keep sodium intake low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont wanna be old
06-17-2018, 04:10 PM
Are you drinking diet pop ?
DWBO

Judgmentalist
06-17-2018, 04:14 PM
In my experience you don’t get that kind of swelling just from GH. It seems like you might have another underlying issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RussianBot
06-17-2018, 04:50 PM
DWBORegrettably, yes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RussianBot
06-17-2018, 04:59 PM
DWBODiet Pepsi, it only has 25 mg sodium / can.

chadmack282
06-17-2018, 05:18 PM
U should drop both of your doses way down like 1iu for her & 1.5-2iu for u. Run that for a month then bump up 0.5iu every 2-4weeks. Don't rush it, it's a slow process if u continue at the doses u r on the CTS will b miserable for at least 1 of u if not both.
Drop the doet pop drink plenty of water & use some natural diuretics like watermelon, grapes, asparagus to help with water retention.
Also I would recommend 100mg of b6 after pinning GH & another 100mg right b4 bed this will help with CTS.
I know u just started ST from another thread so I hope this info assist u & your wife@
Best of luck.

RussianBot
06-17-2018, 05:20 PM
In my experience you don’t get that kind of swelling just from GH. It seems like you might have another underlying issue.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe doc drew blood and took a urine sample. My basic metabolic panel all came back good.