PDA

View Full Version : Give me knowledge

Studybudd
06-25-2018, 03:51 AM
What’s up Gents, been out of the knowledge game in lifting world for a long time. Been running cycles on and off since I was 20, turned the big 40 this year. Starting poking my old ass nose around the google world and fucking got overwhelmed with all the new shit. Hoping I can learn a few new tricks. Current stats:

6’5
260lb
14%

Currently cruising on 500mg Test E

Current Goals: Run 4-5 IU growth for a year religiously
Lean out and keep 10% BF while staying at 240-245

Find a US solid source or two that I can one stop or two stop shop

Learn about SARMS and seek advice if they are even worth it

My knees fucking hurt all the time. Pretty Severe osteoarthritis, shit tons of pain but hasn’t affected mobility or lifestyle yet. Eager to learn about some of this new shit on the Market

Cowboymike
06-25-2018, 04:25 AM
I find it a good practice in life not to deal with anyone with Rat in their name or handle...

That being said that’s not the name of a sponsor here on our board, so I’d kindly request you edit your thread title to NOT include the name of someone who’s not a sponsor here on our board...

Also feel free to read up on our code of conduct, so you can get a grasp of the rules around here.

Outside of that welcome aboard, glad to have ya!

Studybudd
06-25-2018, 05:32 AM
My bad man. New to this thing. Edit done

Droid1988
06-25-2018, 02:04 PM
You’ll find everything you need reading around this forum brother. Tons of information. And if you can’t find it by really digging, there’s a ton of really knowledgeable guys on here who can assist you. We go out of our way to help each other here. So start reading and ask away!

As for the knees, I’d suggest looking into a few peptides. BPC-157 and TB500. By far the best for any tendinitis related pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Studybudd
06-27-2018, 04:14 AM
Wish it was tendons, anything out there for cartilage issues?

LowT
06-27-2018, 10:05 AM
Welcome to Bop. Those are some nice stats. You cruise on 500mgs? Whoa, haha... A lot of good people here and I suggest you ask around a good bit regarding that HGH. Good luck and keep up the good work, big man.

forsakenpowerbuilder
06-27-2018, 02:53 PM
Not sure if it really works; but I take shark cartilage.

Studybudd
06-28-2018, 07:32 AM
I’ve had a hard time resetting. Obviously I need to as some point but I’ve had no sides, solid blood work from what the Docs say. Definitely have never found the right PCT and it’s been easier to jump back on a cycle. I want to find a solid on off rythmn. Need to as I am getting a bit older.

Darth Flex
07-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Im looking in to this and would be curious if any of you want to suggest a domestic US source for these peptides