PDA

View Full Version : Masteron And blood tests

Newgoal285
06-25-2018, 04:36 PM
I have a suspicion my mast e may be test. I was having a routine trt bloodwork done and I was running 200mg of mast e along with my prescribed 200mg/wk test cyp. Usually puts me at about 800ng/dL with the Test only.
With the mast and the test at 200mg, blood work cane back at a total 1563 test level. Which thank God the lab my dr uses 1550 is upper limits of normal.
So is it safe to assume what I think is mast e is actually test? Or can mast skew the test.

Positive part is my e2 was only 12.4 at 1563 Test with no AI....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan0160
06-25-2018, 05:35 PM
Good question. It's hard to know how sensitive those tests are to other androgens similar in structure to testosterone.
Did you possibly draw blood a day after Test injection? If you already know what your labs look like on a certain
dosage, it sure seems suspicious that now it doubled like you added another 200mg of Test. Then again, I
would think your E2 would be much higher for that much Test which might show that you are getting
the anti-estrogen effects of using real Masteron. Have you noticed any other effects of using real
Masteron, like extra hardening and fat loss?

Fancycat69
06-25-2018, 06:38 PM
Well that number would be low for 400mgs so again it’s hard to tell. Did you get your lipids tested? I know my lipids are normally out of wack on mast so if they were abnormal that could give you some info

Newgoal285
06-25-2018, 09:45 PM
Lipids are always good, 166 total cholesterol. I’m a 4xresponder. 200mg of test puts me at 800ng/dL
600mg puts me at 2400ng/dL it’s like clockwork....
That’s why I think this mast must be test...

I’m pretty lucky, even at 2400ng/dL my e2 doesn’t get over 20...

I have been in a cut so I don’t know if the effects are from the mast or just the very clean diet and training...

I guess I could get a roid test kit from Palumbo and try it

lundgren
06-26-2018, 09:20 PM
I have a suspicion my mast e may be test. I was having a routine trt bloodwork done and I was running 200mg of mast e along with my prescribed 200mg/wk test cyp. Usually puts me at about 800ng/dL with the Test only.
With the mast and the test at 200mg, blood work cane back at a total 1563 test level. Which thank God the lab my dr uses 1550 is upper limits of normal.
So is it safe to assume what I think is mast e is actually test? Or can mast skew the test.

Positive part is my e2 was only 12.4 at 1563 Test with no AI....

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's never easy to say.
I have get the same problem in the past, i receiving a gift ( methenolone enanthate ) to use at low dose and my test level have up week after week, so for me it's test inside and no Methenolone.
I checked with test kit like LabMax and the results failed.
So if you have test kit or if you have the possibility to send some ml in a lab, dont hesitate.
Some lab say, test kit are not sure depend the quality of the oil, but LabMax saying the quality of the oil dont change the results, only the compound in the oil, same for the pills.

joko123
06-26-2018, 11:17 PM
Did your free test go up ? That’s usually a pretty good indicator that it’s mast

joko123
06-26-2018, 11:19 PM
Well that number would be low for 400mgs so again it’s hard to tell. Did you get your lipids tested? I know my lipids are normally out of wack on mast so if they were abnormal that could give you some info

you’ve run mast and test only ? I thought mast was relatively mild on the lipids. I’ve never had blood work done though. I’m running a little bit of mast for “hrt” now. Just 70mg a week

Couchlockd
06-27-2018, 01:53 AM
Well mast frees up test and makes it more bio-available, as well as blunts e3.

So given no AI, and if it was test instead of mast your e2 would be elevated more.
Safe to say your mast is mast, cuzz if it wasn't, your test levels would be higher and e2 higher as well

Fancycat69
06-27-2018, 08:32 AM
you’ve run mast and test only ? I thought mast was relatively mild on the lipids. I’ve never had blood work done though. I’m running a little bit of mast for “hrt” now. Just 70mg a week

Ya man mast makes my ldl sky rocket

joko123
06-28-2018, 12:52 PM
Ya man mast makes my ldl sky rocket

Geez I guess I’m going be going for bloodwork in a few weeks. Thanks man

Judgmentalist
06-28-2018, 01:00 PM
Did your free test go up ? That’s usually a pretty good indicator that it’s mast

This. You need a baseline free Test number on 200mg Test and then run it again with the Mast. Your free Test should go way up. I’m not sure how or if Mast registers as normal Test on the basic Testosterone labs though.

Fancycat69
06-28-2018, 06:41 PM
Geez I guess I’m going be going for bloodwork in a few weeks. Thanks man

Sorry for the bad news bro. Hopefully it won’t be too bad for you. My LDL went from 120 to 205 in 4 weeks from taking mast at 500mgs

Radman69
06-28-2018, 07:14 PM
Sorry for the bad news bro. Hopefully it won’t be too bad for you. My LDL went from 120 to 205 in 4 weeks from taking mast at 500mgs

Holy shit! Sorry to hear that Fancy... dont u usually struggle with cholesterol issues genetically? Does all DHT compounds raise your LdL or just mast?
Wonder if it is related to your free test/estrogen balance...
did Masteron put your estradiol at a lower end for u?
sometimes a lower estro can cause triglyceride issues..

Fancycat69
06-28-2018, 08:07 PM
Holy shit! Sorry to hear that Fancy... dont u usually struggle with cholesterol issues genetically? Does all DHT compounds raise your LdL or just mast?

Well my levels are all good now. It was back when I was doing a contest prep that everything was shit. My estrogen was in the normal range not abnormally low.

Couchlockd
06-28-2018, 08:15 PM
Jesus fucking Christ, I been on 700mg mast for 10 weeks.

I'm dead.

joko123
06-29-2018, 10:14 PM

Geez I struggle with high cholesterol on trt as is

lundgren
07-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Jesus fucking Christ, I been on 700mg mast for 10 weeks.

I'm dead.[emoji23]
Go slowly, but you indicate the number writing on your vial, it's surely underdosed or normally dosed...
Good luck, check your blood if you have the possibility [emoji106]

Couchlockd
07-09-2018, 12:28 AM
[emoji23]
Go slowly, but you indicate the number writing on your vial, it's surely underdosed or normally dosed...
Good luck, check your blood if you have the possibility [emoji106]

I've seen simac tests on my batch it's not under at all. It's actually 2mg over

EgyptCat
07-09-2018, 01:19 AM
Your Mast is test no doubt about it if you are using the same lab test

madhungarian
07-09-2018, 02:01 AM

What do you take to help with the lipids? Just the standard protectants or do you do something special? I'm running mast with my test right now while I'm cruising.

Dannyboy515
07-09-2018, 05:18 PM

Dht all effect lipids pretty hard. Usually it is a drop in HDL not a raise in LDL that is caused by dht's. The concern is more with the ratio. So when you use winny, your HDL will drop in half roughly within the first 3-4 days of use, then it usually takes around 70-90 days to return to normal once you come off. LDL is going to mostly be determined by genetics and diet. HDL works like glue- as it proceeds through the blood stream, it sticks to the LDL and disposes of it. When your HDL is low due to dht use, then your ratio of HDL/LDL is out of whack which is more concerning than either individual number

JJ14
07-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Well mast frees up test and makes it more bio-available, as well as blunts e3.

So given no AI, and if it was test instead of mast your e2 would be elevated more.
Safe to say your mast is mast, cuzz if it wasn't, your test levels would be higher and e2 higher as wellOr it could be underdosed test as well but you made a good point. Me if it was a source I used all the time I would drop my trt test and just run the "Mast" for 2 weeks and go back and check test levels then see where there at

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
07-09-2018, 08:00 PM
What do you take to help with the lipids? Just the standard protectants or do you do something special? I'm running mast with my test right now while I'm cruising.

Mostly just standard protectants. Citrus bergamot helped a lot