PDA

View Full Version : What Sponsor should I do a log of???

FitnCut
06-27-2018, 03:31 AM
So I am wanting to do another Cycle. I am currently on zero gear and have been off for a good while now. I just want to run a okay cycle. This will be a chance to help prove a sponsors quality and help you all to be comfortable with whatever sponsor you all want me to run their gear!!!!
So what sponsor do you all want me to try out for my first cycle?? I get paid next Friday. So their is some time for everyone to chime in!!

Cycle:
14 weeks.
Test E @ 500mgs a week
Deca @ 400mgs a week
Dbol @ 50mgs a day (weeks 1-5)
Letro @ .5mgs a E3D

I am running the cycle 14 weeks so I get the most out of the Deca since it’s such a long Ester and slower acting then Tedt E.
Then cruise on 250mgs a week till next cycle.

thekaratekid
06-27-2018, 04:07 AM
Um, hey bud have you made an Introduction in the Introduction section first? If not, you might want to do that first, otherwise, peeps are not going to chime in on this thread.

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

FitnCut
06-27-2018, 04:27 PM
I already did that. Was the first thing I did.

Drillit
06-27-2018, 05:22 PM
All the sponsors here are good. I’d pick one you are most comfortable with and go from there. I would also drop the Letro for Adex or Aromasin. I personally like Adex because it’s all I have used and it works without nasty sides.

Drillit

thekaratekid
06-27-2018, 05:23 PM
Okay, I see that. Well, welcome to BOP. As far as asking what sponsor you should go with that's not how it normally works. First thing is, is that YOU pick the sponsor then you run your log. Normally people aren't going to tell you who to use. That's a matter of personal preference and you should be the one who makes that decision. Anyways, welcome to the hood bro and good luck in your endeavors!

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

murph
06-27-2018, 05:32 PM
this really sounds like someone who is fishing for a sponsor to pop up and offer to comp your cycle if you run a log....

Weapon X
06-27-2018, 07:43 PM
Check with Bader Boodai from Oxygen Gym and see what he says

chadmack282
06-27-2018, 08:53 PM
this really sounds like someone who is fishing for a sponsor to pop up and offer to comp your cycle if you run a log....

I think u just got a bite!

Cowboymike
06-27-2018, 09:30 PM
We have quite a few sponsors here... most of which have already been heavily vetted every which way to Sunday.... so I say, take your pick brother... lots of blood work done as well for you to look at to help you make a decision.... Welcome to the brotherhood!!

Electromass
06-27-2018, 09:48 PM
I already did that. Was the first thing I did.
Now that we’ve verified that you have made proper introduction, it’s important that you read the code of conduct (https://brotherhoodofpain.com/announcements/7695-bop-brotherhood.html?highlight=Code+conduct).

8. Do not ask who is the best sponsor or who has the best gear. You can read the reviews in each forum and decide for yourself. None of the reviews here are ever edited or deleted so you can make a decision on who to use yourself. All the sponsors here are tried and true and we wouldn't have them here if we thought otherwise. BOP only allows the best of the best to sponsor here.

9. Do not ask which sponsor carries this or which sponsor carries that. How hard is it to click a thread and read a list or check a website? If you are that lazy you shouldn't be on this board.

Ok?? Now, I would highly recommend that you research, choose, and run the source of YOUR choosing.
Dont ask other people to do your work for you....it’s lazy, plain and simple.

FitnCut
06-28-2018, 09:47 PM
I ain’t fishing for shit bro. Don’t go spouting off accusations. I’m more wanting input on a good sponsor without directly saying that. I have been burned on a lot of forums and don’t want to be again. So back off.

FitnCut
06-28-2018, 09:48 PM
Thank you for that. I will look for one and hopefully it’s all good.

murph
06-29-2018, 10:26 AM
It is what I heard when I read and there are no scammers sponsors here so settle the fuck down killer

I ain’t fishing for shit bro. Don’t go spouting off accusations. I’m more wanting input on a good sponsor without directly saying that. I have been burned on a lot of forums and don’t want to be again. So back off.

LowT
06-29-2018, 11:34 AM
Been on a few boards over the years and I'll tell you that I knew this place was for real within about 3 minutes. It does sound like you're fishing. From what I see BOP will call a person out in a second. Especially if any of their sponsors are playing around with their members. Check out the "Scammer and Reverse Scammers" sub forum.
Anyway, just really a matter of price, delivery times.
Do your research and good luck. I'm sure you'll get some quality gear.
Enjoy.

JJ14
06-29-2018, 12:19 PM
Been on a few boards over the years and I'll tell you that I knew this place was for real within about 3 minutes. It does sound like you're fishing. From what I see BOP will call a person out in a second. Especially if any of their sponsors are playing around with their members. Check out the "Scammer and Reverse Scammers" sub forum.
Anyway, just really a matter of price, delivery times.
Do your research and good luck. I'm sure you'll get some quality gear.
Enjoy.Hey I'm not trying to put you on blast or sound like a dick but you did pretty much the same thing brother. Only difference is you did it in PM instead on the open forum. You asked me who I was repping for and asked if you could get some freebies. Well your exact words were
"If I could get a sample I'd really appreciate it. I'm not into any games or trying to just get something for free."

What the new guys should do is read the the rules then go introduce yourself then I suggest just look around first before posting so you can get a feel for things and how things work on this forum not everyone is the same. Just my 2 cents.
Like I said brother didn't mean to put you on blast I just felt like how you gunna tell this guy not to do it when you did the same. No hard feelings.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Cowboymike
06-29-2018, 12:54 PM
Hey I'm not trying to put you on blast or sound like a dick but you did pretty much the same thing brother. Only difference is you did it in PM instead on the open forum. You asked me who I was repping for and asked if you could get some freebies. Well your exact words were
"If I could get a sample I'd really appreciate it. I'm not into any games or trying to just get something for free."

What the new guys should do is read the the rules then go introduce yourself then I suggest just look around first before posting so you can get a feel for things and how things work on this forum not everyone is the same. Just my 2 cents.
Like I said brother didn't mean to put you on blast I just felt like how you gunna tell this guy not to do it when you did the same. No hard feelings.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Keeping each other in check and accountable is one of my most favorite things about the quality of men and women on this board.

Droid1988
06-29-2018, 01:26 PM
This thread has my dying over here haha

Read the rules, follow them and this board is the tits. Real knowledge from 100% genuine guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk