PDA

View Full Version : Serious question no idiots please

born
06-29-2018, 12:21 AM
I have seen a similar post to this on another board get shit in by morons so please do not go telling me shit we all already know. I have been doing this a long time and little Timmy on his first cycle that read something on google and thinks he knows all about AAS can piss off.

I will turn this into a scenario.

Jack has ran three heavy tren cycles this year.
Jack has high bp.
Jack is losing breath early in workout.
Jack is about to have a heart attack.

It is time for Jack to donate blood.

At the blood drive jack is told his hemoglobin is thirteen which makes his hematocrit estimated relatively low.

What was Jack's problem?
Was Jacks issue total blood volume rather than high hematocrit?

After donation Jack was cured btw.

Please someone that knows me answer my question.
No googlers I have google too.

eric8182
06-29-2018, 12:37 AM
Well I read something on Google and it said...

Haha I'm just messin, I dont have a clue, curious to hear if someone does.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HoldMyBeer
06-29-2018, 12:49 AM
LMFAO. I was confused AF reading that thread, once the mods started commenting I figured I would keep my opinions to myself.
To answer the question... with a question: if someone has high bp, donates blood, then feels better.... Seems like common sense right?

born
06-29-2018, 12:53 AM
LMFAO. I was confused AF reading that thread, once the mods started commenting I figured I would keep my opinions to myself.
To answer the question... with a question: if someone has high bp, donates blood, then feels better.... Seems like common sense right?

Yes it is common sense and the right thing to do. The question is... Why is jack about to die?

Hematocrit is a percentage measurement of the number of red blood cells per volume of blood. Hemoglobin is just tested to guestimate iron and hematocrit.

So why is Jack dying?

The only obvious answer to me is that Jack has too much blood in his body...

Just wanting to confirm this.

Primemuscle
06-29-2018, 12:55 AM
Im interested in this case. I would think it’s blood volume based off the information provided but that’s just me rationalizing what’s going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starhopper
06-29-2018, 12:59 AM
I’m also curious about this too. I have an idea, but no where near positive about the answer.

My train of thought brings me back to when a friend of mine had Leukemia, and needed transplants and blood fusions.

born
06-29-2018, 12:59 AM
Im interested in this case. I would think it’s blood volume based off the information provided but that’s just me rationalizing what’s going on

I know three guys told they had low hemoglobin that were cured by donation.

I dont think donation on AAS is always a high rbc issue.
I think it can commonly be too much blood volume

Primemuscle
06-29-2018, 01:03 AM
I know three guys told they had low hemoglobin that were cured by donation.

I dont think donation on AAS is always a high rbc issue.
I think it can commonly be too much blood volume

I agree completely. Also the increased BP might be the heart trying to pump faster since the blood is so thick and in turn it’s pumping faster to try to move that blood around. So it makes sense.

And that’s why it’s so vital to donate blood every 8-10 weeks as well as get bloods done either quarterly or at least twice per year

Radman69
06-29-2018, 01:07 AM
Hemoglobin is just the proteins in blood that delivers oxygen to cells, muscles, organs, tissue ect ect..
Its possible Jack had high hematocrit but low hemoglobin, hence the readon jack had high BP but couldnt breath.... more proteins were bound elsewhere in the blood... donating eased the stress on arteries and such... but Jack needs to find out why Hemoglobin is low with a full CBC panel

born
06-29-2018, 01:07 AM
Bout $150 I can buy the centrifuge, tubes, and tube reader for hematocrit. AN ACTUAL HEMATOCRIT READING, not the guess work the red cross does with the hemoglobin ratio.

born
06-29-2018, 01:21 AM
Hemoglobin is just the proteins in blood that delivers oxygen to cells, muscles, organs, tissue ect ect..
Its possible Jack had high hematocrit but low hemoglobin, hence the readon jack had high BP but couldnt breath.... more proteins were bound elsewhere in the blood... donating eased the stress on arteries and such... but Jack needs to find out why Hemoglobin is low with a full CBC panel

Awesome rad!
Gave me more shit to wonder about.
Thanks brother

born
06-29-2018, 01:24 AM

Another question

If Jack can have low hemoglobin and high hematocrit why do they base the guesstimate off a ratio?

The whole thing seems silly

Radman69
06-29-2018, 01:33 AM
Another question

If Jack can have low hemoglobin and high hematocrit why do they base the guesstimate off a ratio?

The whole thing seems silly

prolly cause they dont take in acount things like MCV and such which usually isnt an issue with alot of people... cause honestly, most people dont do the reckless shit we do with our bodies...

Radman69
06-29-2018, 01:35 AM
on the bright side... your blood might be 'thicker' so you may just have to donate every 10 weeks or so buddy

but please, if you can get a full blood panel done including CBC so you can make sure WBCs and everything as such is ok..

born
06-29-2018, 01:54 AM
on the bright side... your blood might be 'thicker' so you may just have to donate every 10 weeks or so buddy

but please, if you can get a full blood panel done including CBC so you can make sure WBCs and everything as such is ok..

I will tell jack.
Jack is a fuck off when it comes to bloods and a crazy mofo.

Radman69
06-29-2018, 02:02 AM
I will tell jack.

Good! Jack is crazy AF but we love Jack and want to see the best for his health! Make Jack go get the bloodwork done... as scared as he may be to see the results...

born
06-29-2018, 02:06 AM
Good! Jack is crazy AF but we love Jack and want to see the best for his health! Make Jack go get the bloodwork done... as scared as he may be to see the results...

Goddang you know Jack too!?

All his shit is off the charts.
;)

Radman69
06-29-2018, 02:10 AM
Goddang you know Jack too!?

All his shit is off the charts.
;)

Hell ya! Jack is ma Dawg! We are gonna make that MF %100 so he can grow his 5'10" voluptuous ass to 250lbs!

born
06-29-2018, 02:11 AM
Hell ya! Jack is ma Dawg! We are gonna make that MF %100 so he can grow his 5'10" voluptuous ass to 250lbs!

250 lean right?

Charger69
06-29-2018, 03:02 AM
I will tell jack.

I will tell the other Jack too. Does Jack need to wait until his cycle is finished?

MarvelNerd
06-29-2018, 03:19 AM
In areas where you donate plasma would it have the same effect or do you have to donate blood? Lowering plasma levels may only thin the blood not lower the red blood cell count or overall RBC levels.

You just make more money to save up for some more gear, not reduce blood levels, thereby maintaining high rbc levels and blood pressure and die before you can buy more gear? (Run on I know). Seriously, though?

Radman69
06-29-2018, 09:22 AM
In areas where you donate plasma would it have the same effect or do you have to donate blood? Lowering plasma levels may only thin the blood not lower the red blood cell count or overall RBC levels.

You just make more money to save up for some more gear, not reduce blood levels, thereby maintaining high rbc levels and blood pressure and die before you can buy more gear? (Run on I know). Seriously, though?

No... donating Plasma will only lower your platelet counts not RBCs... Plasma is the 'ectoplasm' stuff that 'rides' with blood and delivers hormones/nutrients/proteins ect ect...

Only Donating Red Blood Cells will specifically lower hematocrit levels

balin
06-29-2018, 02:27 PM
Has Jack been doing any aerobics?
Has Jack had a complete blood work done?
What is Jack's ferritin levels?

bigpapapumpaf
06-29-2018, 02:49 PM
Hemaglobin of 13 is OK.

Maybe I missed it but what was Jacks hematocrit %? Must have been really low. The issue is non oxygenation of the blood. That can come from many things, easiest bet is dehydration, however tren also causes this to be problematic. Too much blood in the system fights for a fixed amount of oxygen. Blood must be oxygenated to keep the body alive.

BPP

5forty
06-29-2018, 04:28 PM
Tren, ephedra, working in the heat...dehydration makes a lot of sense.

born
06-29-2018, 09:13 PM
Hemaglobin of 13 is OK.

Maybe I missed it but what was Jacks hematocrit %? Must have been really low. The issue is non oxygenation of the blood. That can come from many things, easiest bet is dehydration, however tren also causes this to be problematic. Too much blood in the system fights for a fixed amount of oxygen. Blood must be oxygenated to keep the body alive.

BPP

Tren, ephedra, working in the heat...dehydration makes a lot of sense.

Then why did donation cure the issue?

born
06-29-2018, 09:14 PM
Has Jack been doing any aerobics?
Has Jack had a complete blood work done?
What is Jack's ferritin levels?

Jack is not gay.
Jack also has not had a full panel in years.

born
06-29-2018, 09:22 PM
Hemaglobin of 13 is OK.

BPP

I am curious if tren or any aas at high doses can cause too much blood in the body. Not just rbc... I mean the whole blood. Plasma plateletes wbc rbc

Radman69
06-29-2018, 09:26 PM
I am curious if tren or any aas at high doses can cause too much blood in the body. Not just rbc... I mean the whole blood. Plasma plateletes wbc rbc

I wanna say it increases MCV and MCH
basically..
it makes the red blood cells themselves 'bigger and thicker'
so there is less hemoglobin per RBC

Radman69
06-29-2018, 09:28 PM
basically..

needs further research tho...
i am in the process of that this cycle ... when i run tren in 8 more weeks..
i am pulling bloods to check some stuff..
Damn.. i have a pile of bloodwork i have done throughout the years

born
06-29-2018, 09:29 PM
basically..

Thats the most logical way I see that guys with low hemoglobin and low estimated hematocrit, can be about to die if they dont donate. Just irregular rbc size causing estimation to be absolute bullshit.

Radman69
06-29-2018, 09:33 PM
Thats the most logical way I see that guys with low hemoglobin and low estimated hematocrit, can be about to die if they dont donate. Just irregular rbc size causing estimation to be absolute bullshit.

I agree... along with that silly ass iron test they do...
well..
One Blood does it anyways.. not sure about red cross..
Just take my GD blood and throw it away! I font give a fuck! Just get it out so i can replenish it!
Oh!
I made a schedule my blood donation tomorrow btw!
Thank Jack for me!
I kept forgetting but i am definitely due

Couchlockd
06-29-2018, 09:33 PM
Jack 2 is unsure of what I thought I knew, or he knew. :(

born
06-29-2018, 09:49 PM
I think I am gonna buy a centrifuge and some tubes to test this myself. Hematocrit is a percntage. They make readers but I dont even need that. Its not hard to figure out how much of a stack of red blood cells are in a fuckin tube x inches tall

HoldMyBeer
06-30-2018, 11:08 AM

I know you said no google but I am a rebel like that.

"AS side effects are of many types. AS increase salt and water retention leading to an expansion of the blood volume..."
The actions and side effects of Anabolic Steroids in sport and social abuse | SpringerLink (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF03035203)

"Steroids Positively Impact Blood Volumes: The use of steroids is linked with elevated Phosphocreatine (CP) synthesis and an increase in blood volume..."
Steroid abuse and Side Effects - Evolutionary.org (https://www.evolutionary.org/steroid-abuse-and-side-effects)

born
06-30-2018, 11:55 AM
I know you said no google but I am a rebel like that.

"AS side effects are of many types. AS increase salt and water retention leading to an expansion of the blood volume..."
The actions and side effects of Anabolic Steroids in sport and social abuse | SpringerLink (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF03035203)

"Steroids Positively Impact Blood Volumes: The use of steroids is linked with elevated Phosphocreatine (CP) synthesis and an increase in blood volume..."
Steroid abuse and Side Effects - Evolutionary.org (https://www.evolutionary.org/steroid-abuse-and-side-effects)

Thanks

Dont wanna be old
06-30-2018, 12:02 PM
I have questions. :

Did he feel better after he started working out ?

What shape is his liver in ?

I might have more questions but tread carefully so I’m not put in idiot category.

I have a degree in Bro-Science . Have lengthy discussions with holistic medicine practitioners.
DWBO

born
06-30-2018, 12:27 PM
I have questions. :

Did he feel better after he started working out ?

What shape is his liver in ?

I might have more questions but tread carefully so I’m not put in idiot category.

I have a degree in Bro-Science . Have lengthy discussions with holistic medicine practitioners.
DWBO

You are dwbo...
You do what you want and cant be put in the idiot category.

Jack felt so bad he couldnt even make it through his second exercise.

MarvelNerd
06-30-2018, 12:44 PM
Jack needs to take care of himself.

Jack seems like an interesting person and his personal experience helps the rest of learn.

bigpapapumpaf
06-30-2018, 02:20 PM
Then why did donation cure the issue?

Several reasons: You have to think of blood as living tissue.

Too much blood means too many red blood cells which absorb iron. There is no way to remove the iron so it gets stored in organs and joints. Too much for too long will damage the organs. You should have a full blood test done to check your kidney and liver functions. If they are normal, then it was probably due to dehydration.

Too many red blood cells also does not allow the blood to become oxygenated. Think of it as if your body was a fish tank. You must pump oxygen into the water in order to keep the fish alive, if not they die. If you have a little baby pump, not enough oxygen, the fish die. If your body has limited lung capacity (from tren) then you are starving the blood for oxygen. The next time you go in, ask for a oxygen saturation test, its a little thing that clips onto your finger. If its low, then you have an issue. If you've ever seen a dead body, the veins are blue, thats from lack of oxygen. By removing some blood, you remove some red blood cells which is getting rid of some iron and allowing the left over blood to become oxygen rich.

That's a really over simplified version. A good blood workup will answer most of the unknowns.

BPP

born
06-30-2018, 02:53 PM
Several reasons: You have to think of blood as living tissue.

Too much blood means too many red blood cells which absorb iron. There is no way to remove the iron so it gets stored in organs and joints. Too much for too long will damage the organs. You should have a full blood test done to check your kidney and liver functions. If they are normal, then it was probably due to dehydration.

Too many red blood cells also does not allow the blood to become oxygenated. Think of it as if your body was a fish tank. You must pump oxygen into the water in order to keep the fish alive, if not they die. If you have a little baby pump, not enough oxygen, the fish die. If your body has limited lung capacity (from tren) then you are starving the blood for oxygen. The next time you go in, ask for a oxygen saturation test, its a little thing that clips onto your finger. If its low, then you have an issue. If you've ever seen a dead body, the veins are blue, thats from lack of oxygen. By removing some blood, you remove some red blood cells which is getting rid of some iron and allowing the left over blood to become oxygen rich.

That's a really over simplified version. A good blood workup will answer most of the unknowns.

BPP

I understand the oxygenation part. I was referring to the dehydration.

forsakenpowerbuilder
06-30-2018, 03:08 PM
I studied nutrition, exercise, and supplementation fer about a year... Lost 40 lbs 100% natural... Grew like a MF. Been slowing down dem gains... I learned about SARMs... Came here thinking I knew about AAS; while learning more about SARMs I became intrigued by AAS. But now... Now Im not so sure...

Radman69
06-30-2018, 03:24 PM
I understand the oxygenation part. I was referring to the dehydration.

Not trying to be a smart ass at all... but dehydration is an easy google answer to every problem...
Dehydration will cause slight issues to EVERY SINGLE Bio function we can process...
there are soooooo many people who are 'sligjtly dehydrated ' and have no idea...

bigpapapumpaf
06-30-2018, 04:10 PM
Blood needs hydration, that's the plasma. If plasma decreases, red blood cells become more concentrated.

In normal bodies, rbc's die from production of cortisol among other things. As a steroid is anti-catabolic, it prevents this from happening.

Anthony Roberts had some pretty good books on all of this way back. You might see if you can find one and down load it. Dan Duchaine touched on it but its not as easily read in my opinion.

My doctor is pretty cool and we discuss stuff like this if my blood work is bad. I'm sure I don't have all the info 100% correct but I've been where you are and that's my understanding of all of it.

BPP

Charger69
06-30-2018, 04:16 PM
Blood needs hydration, that's the plasma. If plasma decreases, red blood cells become more concentrated.

In normal bodies, rbc's die from production of cortisol among other things. As a steroid is anti-catabolic, it prevents this from happening.

Anthony Roberts had some pretty good books on all of this way back. You might see if you can find one and down load it. Dan Duchaine touched on it but its not as easily read in my opinion.

My doctor is pretty cool and we discuss stuff like this if my blood work is bad. I'm sure I don't have all the info 100% correct but I've been where you are and that's my understanding of all of it.

BPP

Every time I do My blood work I have a high BUN. I have been through the 24 hour urine and had an ultrasound of my kidneys and everything shows OK. I was off everything (no supps, no creatine, no pwo, etc). The only thing I can think of is I was eating too much protein.
OBTW- I was not dehydrated.
I do not want to do the 24 hour urine every time.

born
06-30-2018, 04:19 PM
I studied nutrition, exercise, and supplementation fer about a year... Lost 40 lbs 100% natural... Grew like a MF. Been slowing down dem gains... I learned about SARMs... Came here thinking I knew about AAS; while learning more about SARMs I became intrigued by AAS. But now... Now Im not so sure...

Its best to second and third guess AAS.
I tell everyone considering it to look at it this way, it is a marriage.

Unless you want to be all the freak you can be there is no point in touching AAS other than trt. I see young guys saying things like, "oh I just want to run a couple cycles then stop. All I want is 20-40 lbs."
Or
"I dont want that much mass, I just want to get cut."

Fact is if you cycle, odds are sooner rather than later you will be sentenced to trt. Once you cease the compounds you will eventually lose the gains to the point that you could have gotten just as far or farther ahead naturally.

The other part is human nature.
When you blow up 30 lbs in three months you may think you can just walk away but then you wake up one day and look in the mirror seeing half a man. You can't unlearn how to get big and odds are you will return to cycling.

I honestly lost sight of any point in cycling.
If you want to be a freak then blasting and cruising will get you farther than cycling on a "time on = time off, plus pct"
Protocol could ever dream of once you have 3-4 cycles under your belt.

The other aspect is time, devotion, and what it takes to maintain let alone grow when you are 20-30 lbs past your natural potential. It can easily consume your life, ruin relationships, careers, and make you a different person. That person may be good or bad. This mostly boils down to your personality. An extreme type A personality like myself will battle like a motherfucker (pardon my french) to keep themself from totally pushing everyone away and focusing solely on bodybuilding and AAS.

This sport and lifestyle is not like others. My gf goes out with friends and has drinks alone. I dont eat what she eats. I went to bed at 3 and woke up at 6:30 to go to the gym because she has to work and I have to watch the kids.

Control of your life and moderation is key. The bigger you get the less balance there will be in your life and the more energy you will have to put toward your body.

I came back to cycling and said I am gonna get to 220 and hold that weight with trt and I will be happy. Yeah right...
I stepped on the scale at 235 and looked in the mirror disappointed at myself. I will never be big enough. There is zero question I am shortening my lifespan at this point but it is what it is and I am who I am. I will be Ifbb and nothing will stop me. Some day I may look back sad at my decisions at this point in my life but I would be miserable and suicidal if I couldn't do this.

I am only myself at the gym and the time directly afterward. Every single comment from people saying I am huge makes me believe it less and drives me that much harder.

My nature is and has always been all in, balls out. This has made me even more so though. Its every damn thought now. This has changed my personality a lot in the sense that it made it stronger. I couldn't be normal again if someone held a gun to my head. I am just a fucking bullet now. The path was determined when the trigger was squeezed. The question is what impact will I leave at this point and did I aim true?

Acess yourself honestly before you touch AAS. This is the darkside. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

bigpapapumpaf
06-30-2018, 04:20 PM
My blood work from 2 wks ago, my hemoglobin was 16.5 and hematocrit was 48.2%. My kidney function has been low for years but it has been trending up at 58. My ALP function was 30, which is very low indicating my liver and other organs are doing great.

I'm 50 btw.

BPP

born
06-30-2018, 04:20 PM

BPP
I mean if dehydration was causing the issue then why did donation cure it?

Charger69
06-30-2018, 04:24 PM

Unless you want to be all the freak you can be there is no point in touching AAS other than trt. I see young guys saying things like, "oh I just want to run a couple cycles then stop. All I want is 20-40 lbs."
Or

Fact is if you cycle, odds are sooner rather than later you will be sentenced to trt. Once you cease the compounds you will eventually lose the gains to the point that you could have gotten just as far or farther ahead naturally.

When you blow up 30 lbs in three months you may think you can just walk away but then you wake up one day and look in the mirror seeing half a man. You can't unlearn how to get big and odds are you will return to cycling.

If you want to be a freak then blasting and cruising will get you farther than cycling on a "time on = time off, plus pct"

The other aspect is time, devotion, and what it takes to maintain let alone grow when you are 20-30 lbs past your natural potential. It can easily consume your life, ruin relationships, careers, and make you a different person. That person may be good or bad. This mostly boils down to your personality. An extreme type A personality like myself will battle like a motherfucker (pardon my french) to keep themself from totally pushing everyone away and focusing solely on bodybuilding and AAS.

This sport and lifestyle is not like others. My gf goes out with friends and has drinks alone. I dont eat what she eats. I went to bed at 3 and woke up at 6:30 to go to the gym because she has to work and I have to watch the kids.

Control of your life and moderation is key. The bigger you get the less balance there will be in your life and the more energy you will have to put toward your body.

I came back to cycling and said I am gonna get to 220 and hold that weight with trt and I will be happy. Yeah right...
I stepped on the scale at 235 and looked in the mirror disappointed at myself. I will never be big enough. There is zero question I am shortening my lifespan at this point but it is what it is and I am who I am. I will be Ifbb and nothing will stop me. Some day I may look back sad at my decisions at this point in my life but I would be miserable and suicidal if I couldn't do this.

I am only myself at the gym and the time directly afterward. Every single comment from people saying I am huge makes me believe it less and drives me that much harder.

My nature is and has always been all in, balls out. This has made me even more so though. Its every damn thought now. This has changed my personality a lot in the sense that it made it stronger. I couldn't be normal again if someone held a gun to my head. I am just a fucking bullet now. The path was determined when the trigger was squeezed. The question is what impact will I leave at this point and did I aim true?

Acess yourself honestly before you touch AAS. This is the darkside. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

You sound like my wife. She says I’m addicted to injecting.

born
06-30-2018, 04:28 PM
You sound like my wife. She says I’m addicted to injecting.

You are.
I also believe, after much reading on the subject, you are one of the few good type A's that can actually put a relationship first.

You are addicted to injecting tho.
Could you just stop it all and not wind up in a depressed state?

Charger69
06-30-2018, 04:35 PM
You are.
I also believe, after much reading on the subject, you are one of the few good type A's that can actually put a relationship first.

You are addicted to injecting tho.
Could you just stop it all and not wind up in a depressed state?

Who asked for your opinion??? LOL
You are supposed to side with me.
I can stop anytime I want, I just do not want to yet.
She is getting smarter though.... wife- “When is your next competition?”
Me July 27”,
wife- “ Does this mean that you are no longer going to inject “
Me- “Yes”
Silence
Me-“until my next prep for competition “
NOTE: prep is year round. LOL

born
06-30-2018, 04:40 PM
Who asked for your opinion??? LOL
You are supposed to side with me.
I can stop anytime I want, I just do not want to yet.
She is getting smarter though.... wife- “When is your next competition?”
Me July 27”,
wife- “ Does this mean that you are no longer going to inject “
Me- “Yes”
Silence
Me-“until my next prep for competition “
NOTE: prep is year round. LOL

Lmao! You could quit...
I have seen people stop amphetamine and heroine easier though. I would wager 50-75% of people on AAS for bbing are type A personalities. There is no relaxing and ceasing with these types without some serious reprocussions.

You love this shit and you would have it no other way because it is who you are. An iron brother, hell bent on being all you can be.

MarvelNerd
06-30-2018, 05:24 PM
Lmao! You could quit...
I have seen people stop amphetamine and heroine easier though. I would wager 50-75% of people on AAS for bbing are type A personalities. There is no relaxing and ceasing with these types without some serious reprocussions.

You love this shit and you would have it no other way because it is who you are. An iron brother, hell bent on being all you can be.

All or nothing. If I am doing it I am killing my self to do it. I just keep saying just a little more! I am obsessive, compulsive, and push limits. No matter the subject or project.

Couchlockd
06-30-2018, 05:45 PM
It's completely 100% a real thing to become addicted to injection.

I been there with aas and with other recreational injectable things.

It's hard to explain, but those who know know what I mean. It's a routine that makes you feel better somehow, even if just injecting water.

Charger69
06-30-2018, 06:13 PM
Lmao! You could quit...

Ok. I will show you... I will not inject tomorrow.. Cold turkey. That should prove to you that I can quit!

Radman69
06-30-2018, 06:14 PM

BPP

Very nice! Respect sir! My GP and I have a very similar relationship! She is a family friend and has known me since childhood... i'm almost 39 now

Radman69
06-30-2018, 06:15 PM

Or

Dude, i started tearing up on this post... so true.. so true..
respect Born

Radman69
06-30-2018, 06:16 PM

It's hard to explain, but those who know know what I mean. It's a routine that makes you feel better somehow, even if just injecting water.

respect sir... well said

born
06-30-2018, 06:35 PM
Ok. I will show you... I will not inject tomorrow.. Cold turkey. That should prove to you that I can quit!

Wth? Are you on long esters you sicko?

born
06-30-2018, 06:37 PM

I can remember life without injection. Been a while.

born
06-30-2018, 06:38 PM
Dude, i started tearing up on this post... so true.. so true..
respect Born

Thanks rad

Charger69
06-30-2018, 06:44 PM
Wth? Are you on long esters you sicko?

No. Short esthers. I inject daily whether short or long

born
06-30-2018, 06:46 PM

I dont think you can stop for a day unless you are out of town or have obligations that keep you from it.

Charger69
06-30-2018, 07:59 PM
I dont think you can stop for a day unless you are out of town or have obligations that keep you from it.

I think you know me better than I know myself. I really think you are a shrink in disguise. LOL

born
06-30-2018, 08:09 PM
I think you know me better than I know myself. I really think you are a shrink in disguise. LOL

You are too damn sexy to be skipping days to prove points.

HoldMyBeer
06-30-2018, 09:38 PM

Could you further explain on injecting daily?
I've heard of twice a week, but daily is as first for me. Is it to keep your levels better regulated? Or are you just going ball to the wall?

born
06-30-2018, 11:39 PM
I've heard of twice a week, but daily is as first for me. Is it to keep your levels better regulated? Or are you just going ball to the wall?

Holds you flatter. Less peaks and valleys. I like the peaks and valleys but inject every day. Dbol, tne, prop, shit like that is great for a feel good burst.

Just got done discussing my thoughts on this.
A natural male has varying test levels depending on triggers like time of day, sex, adrenaline, etc...
The guy on trt doesnt have the same swings. I like the swings. I like sustanon just because once in a while all the esters align just right and you get a peak that makes you feel like a million bucks.

I spin my wheels a lot even on blast but that one day I go to the gym feeling like steel I absolutely do more good than feeling same ol same ol on blast.

born
06-30-2018, 11:40 PM
I like to toss in a wild card once in a while just to give me a brief peak and make me explode.

Charger69
07-01-2018, 12:05 AM

It also keeps the sides at bay.... especially on tren. For the reasons Born mentioned.
I saw the difference that it made on tren so I got hooked on doing it daily with everything. Most of the time I backload slin pins so they are ready to go.

bigpapapumpaf
07-01-2018, 02:52 PM
I mean if dehydration was causing the issue then why did donation cure it?

When you donated the highly concentrated blood, remember, dehydaration reduces plasma, so RBC is more concentrated, you effectively 'thinned' out your blood allowing more plasma and a lower concentration of RBC.

BPP

bigpapapumpaf
07-01-2018, 03:02 PM
I like to toss in a wild card once in a while just to give me a brief peak and make me explode.

Nice post a few pages back btw. I've been there and done that too. I think the key to it is just being smart with how much and how often you inject. Lack of test will also play havoc with you as you get older. I've been on trt for a long time, even before the doc put me on it. I can cruise at 200 mgs/wk and feel fine but I also like to add tren in here and there as well as anadrol. I prefer a long ester but also completely love TPP. I'm old school and was fortunate enough to be able to compete on a tenth of the drugs that I see people using today. I had no desire to make a living at it so I kept in in perspective. Lets face it, when I walk around at 230 or even 250, Im still bigger than 95% of the other guys out there. I feel good, my bloods are OK, not perfect but I'm happy with them. As I get older I also realize that I no longer need to (or have the ability to do so) lift massive amounts of weights to maintain my size. That cuts down the injuries and it might take something like that to happen to some of you to see what I'm talking about.

BPP

born
07-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Nice post a few pages back btw. I've been there and done that too. I think the key to it is just being smart with how much and how often you inject. Lack of test will also play havoc with you as you get older. I've been on trt for a long time, even before the doc put me on it. I can cruise at 200 mgs/wk and feel fine but I also like to add tren in here and there as well as anadrol. I prefer a long ester but also completely love TPP. I'm old school and was fortunate enough to be able to compete on a tenth of the drugs that I see people using today. I had no desire to make a living at it so I kept in in perspective. Lets face it, when I walk around at 230 or even 250, Im still bigger than 95% of the other guys out there. I feel good, my bloods are OK, not perfect but I'm happy with them. As I get older I also realize that I no longer need to (or have the ability to do so) lift massive amounts of weights to maintain my size. That cuts down the injuries and it might take something like that to happen to some of you to see what I'm talking about.

BPP

Thanks for all that and the blood explanation.

MarvelNerd
07-01-2018, 06:42 PM

BPP

As I approach 40 you are absolutely right on track. Squatting and pulling over 500 looks good. It just doesn’t feel as good. My hip flexors will be tight for weeks.