PDA

View Full Version : TNE vs Water based test susp

Newgoal285
07-01-2018, 01:00 PM
When I first started getting heavily into gear, 20 or so years ago, I used a ton of water based test suspension, due to how effective it was. My question is how does today’s TNE compare to water based test susp? In today’s world of underground labs, I don’t trust water based drugs, due to sterility concerns etc, so I was considering stocking up on TNE and going that direction.
Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drillit
07-01-2018, 10:03 PM
I have and use both TNE in oil and suspension in water. Specifically Chris roids water and pharmacom oil.
The water is nice because it hits hard and fast. It also seems to lose effect a bit quicker. I like the oil for longer workouts. It hits about an hour after pin and seems to go pretty strong for 2 hours.
If you like suspension I wouldn’t hesitate to run it from any sponsor here.

Alan0160
07-02-2018, 01:19 AM
Here is a good article on the difference between oil based TNE and the water based suspension.
Testosterone Suspension and Testosterone Base (http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-chem/chemical-enhancement-articles/7341-testosterone-suspension-and-testosterone-base.html)

Newgoal285
07-05-2018, 12:36 AM
Here is a good article on the difference between oil based TNE and the water based suspension.
Testosterone Suspension and Testosterone Base (http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-chem/chemical-enhancement-articles/7341-testosterone-suspension-and-testosterone-base.html)

Thanks that clears up some questions for me.
Suspension has a much longer half life than I originally thought.
I’d like to try 100mg of TNE a day to see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couchlockd
07-05-2018, 01:18 AM
Tne if done right is awesome!

I have a few bottles of pharmacom tne, and shits clear as glass and never crashed.

Drillit
07-05-2018, 01:25 AM
Tne if done right is awesome!

I have a few bottles of pharmacom tne, and shits clear as glass and never crashed.

This is the same thing I am currently using. 1cc about an hour before the gym leaves me feeling like an animal.