PDA

View Full Version : Short victory blast

kaneman
07-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Hello gentlemen it’s been a while. Haven’t been active much lately with crazy work schedule and all that (sure you all know about that). I’m two weeks in on a short blast that I’m doing while on off season for powerlifting. My next comp is in December and I wanted to put on some size before going into prep so I’m doing a short 6 week blast of victory’s tren ace at 350wk mast prop at the same and test prop 200wk while still running my 250mg/wk cruise dose. Very impressed so far especially since it’s only been 2 weeks in. Tren is kicking for sure cause strength is going up fast and after being stuck at 250lbs for a while now the scale is slowly moving up as well. Not doing a log or anything just wanted to get back into the brother hood and let y’all know the victory tren is legit af!!

RRR
07-01-2018, 07:58 PM
Hello gentlemen it’s been a while. Haven’t been active much lately with crazy work schedule and all that (sure you all know about that). I’m two weeks in on a short blast that I’m doing while on off season for powerlifting. My next comp is in December and I wanted to put on some size before going into prep so I’m doing a short 6 week blast of victory’s tren ace at 350wk mast prop at the same and test prop 200wk while still running my 250mg/wk cruise dose. Very impressed so far especially since it’s only been 2 weeks in. Tren is kicking for sure cause strength is going up fast and after being stuck at 250lbs for a while now the scale is slowly moving up as well. Not doing a log or anything just wanted to get back into the brother hood and let y’all know the victory tren is legit af!!
Been on a very similar cycle and yes the gear, especially the tren A seems to be fantastic! Only thing i can complain about is having yo wash my damn sheets every day! I sweat just walking to get the mail!!
Victory really is the bomb!!
RRR

Diesel1965
07-01-2018, 08:28 PM

Good short blast Brother. I'm on Vic's Tren A and Test P 50 mg's of each / day

kaneman
07-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Been on a very similar cycle and yes the gear, especially the tren A seems to be fantastic! Only thing i can complain about is having yo wash my damn sheets every day! I sweat just walking to get the mail!!
Victory really is the bomb!!
RRR

Ya my ol lady constantly bitches about that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger15
07-02-2018, 03:58 AM
Can't go wrong with victory ! The best no doubt !

Hayabusa_muscle
07-02-2018, 05:55 PM
There Tren rocks.
Just have some spare sheets.
Sounds like your set up

LowT
07-02-2018, 07:51 PM
Nice combo!! Night sweats (when able to get some sleep) Are a bitch but worth it.