07-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Alright,

I知 on my 3rd cycle and running Tren E for the first
time:

Tren E 300mg E4D 8wks
Test E 300mg E4D 10wks
TNE 100mg E2D 6wks

Exemestane when needed. And obviously PCT to follow

How much attention do you guys give cholesterol intake on a Tren cycle? From what I understand Tren cycles blow out your cholesterol levels quite undesirabley. And depending on your personal opinion, but going off peer reviewed medical journals ultimately cholesterol = bad.

Do you guys give much focus to this? On a scale of I知 on a Saturated fat diet on high amounts of Tren stop being a little bitch to I知 on a vegan whole foods diet and monitor my cholesterol immensely. Where we all at???

StickyFingerz
07-01-2018, 11:53 PM
Oh yeah and I take Catapress for blood pressure and insomnia

BIGVNYC
07-01-2018, 11:59 PM
Blood lipids go out of wack but it's only during the cycle always eat clean to help with the lipid profile.

bigpapapumpaf
07-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Tren and anavar are bad on lipids but also just the act of injecting anything I am told can lower cholesterol numbers. Your doc will freak out but as long as you keep it in check you'll be OK.

BPP

joko123
07-02-2018, 04:11 PM
Cardio , eat clean , citrus bergamot , fish oil but you池e fighting a losing battle with tren its pretty bad on your lipids. Really bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diesel1965
07-02-2018, 04:52 PM
I guess it all comes down to how many mg's your running and for how long. Just cycle everything in and out long Ester short Easter. And just keep a watch on your everything by getting bloods done on a regular basis.

Diesel1965
07-02-2018, 04:55 PM
People have to try thing's and see for themselves. I'd rather go through this life and try thing's than to look back and say I wish I'd done this or that because at the end of the day all of the if Ida's won't matter at all.