PDA

View Full Version : Breaks after Blast n Cruise Cycles?

ShortnWide
02-20-2012, 09:26 PM
I was wondering if any one takes breaks after blast ncruising?

I've done 2 blast n cruise cycles (with HCG) over the last1.5 years. I have competed and plan to in the future(doubt pro) I'm trying togain more size over time. After talking to a few guys localy and hearing some things here n there, they say to take2-3 months off to let receptors get a break. IDK if I should PCT or take a small break or?
I've been with no test for going on 6 weeks now and am on 10-15IU HGH w/ peps on and off.

With as many year as I've rangear-TRT is probably in my future.
Thanks SnW.

I.E.-Some advice from guys with first hand knowlegde is a plus.

GD
02-20-2012, 10:16 PM
Blast n cruise is by far my favorite way....6 weeks no test....your g2g...hit me up and I will set you. Up with some real gear

ajdonutz
02-21-2012, 03:42 AM
you dont really need to come off if youre on just test as long as you lower your dose for a while at a time.. think of all the guys on trt. if your natural test is very low then theres no way you will keep aas gains when you come off for a decent time.

Eric1237
02-21-2012, 03:53 AM
Blast and cruise.. 6 weeks is sufficient. No pct necessary. Use peps like igf and ostarine during cruise personally. Long as ur cool with trt fuck it lol.

ShortnWide
02-21-2012, 04:29 AM
Thanks for the opinions, thanks. Keep them coming-anyone else?

ShortnWide
02-21-2012, 04:30 AM
Blast n cruise is by far my favorite way....6 weeks no test....your g2g...hit me up and I will set you. Up with some real gear

Thanks gdl-you got pm.

bigpumper
02-21-2012, 02:53 PM
I will take a 4 week break from time to time and run clomid. I run about 500 iu of HCG a week year round and 1mg of arimidex a week. When I cruise I sometimes just run 250mg a week of test, but I feel really good around that 500-750 mark.

bhcolex50x
02-21-2012, 02:53 PM
hey shortnwide, little off topic but I'm curious to hear what your personal blast and cruise cycles look like?
thanks bro
gluck

ShortnWide
02-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Sure, realy was a run and cruise type at first-I started with test C,tren E, EQ and winni. (16 on, 16 cruise)Then for my 2 cruise cycles: test, Dbol and tren A. (8 on, 8 cruise) Then testE, anadrol and deca (14 on, about 10 cruise and 6 totally off). I've ran HCG on and off through out the whole time.
I'm getting ready for a 6-8 week right now. Probably going to start first week of march. I have 2 different cycles in mind, idk yet.

Eric1237
02-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Sure, realy was a run and cruise type at first-I started with test C,tren E, EQ and winni. (16 on, 16 cruise)Then for my 2 cruise cycles: test, Dbol and tren A. (8 on, 8 cruise) Then testE, anadrol and deca (14 on, about 10 cruise and 6 totally off). I've ran HCG on and off through out the whole time.
I'm getting ready for a 6-8 week right now. Probably going to start first week of march. I have 2 different cycles in mind, idk yet.What is totally off mean? Typically blast/cruise refers to running test year round and adding other anabolics during blasts, where cruise you just drop the test dose to maintanence levels. Coming off?? Like pct? Is not ideal because you never recover.

Rmewrench
02-22-2012, 12:24 PM
Test all year round for me... Then up on cycle with whatever other compounds then back down. My down time= my up time never without test...thats just how I do it.

ajdonutz
02-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Test all year round for me... Then up on cycle with whatever other compounds then back down. My down time= my up time never without test...thats just how I do it.
this is the way to go if you wanna actually get/keep quality mass

ShortnWide
02-23-2012, 04:39 AM
Thanks guys.
I know all the ins & outs of cruising. Biggest question is how many guys take time off(no test) and for how long, but still blast n cruise - this means that you've been cruising of a few years min.