PDA

View Full Version : HGH reconstitution Q's

Dutchboy
07-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Good morning fellas,

I have been on hgh for about 8weeks now from a solid supplier (and sponsor here). Lately more often than not vials are not dissolving completely.
I am currently using 10iu vials with bacteriostatic water and adding .5 ml to the vial. I then load up 1.125 for morning and same for evening. My math indicates that puts me at 5iu per day, is that correct?
It never seems to work out perfectly for two days supply...do I need to account for the volume of the powder or is my math jacked (school was not my strong suit lol)?
After I finish with remaining 8 10iu vials I switch to 20iu and was planning to add 1ml to vial and keep dosage the same...1.125 (2xday)on syringe for a total of 5iu a day.

Also,
Lately my powder pucks have not been dissolving completely in the bs water and it seems some of the vials have lost their vacuum.
Any advice?

The directions say to pitch the vials if they don't dissolve entirely into a clear solution...but damn man...
no problems until recently it seems like 1/3 of the powder does not dissolve. Am I using too little water?

Thanks bros

JimmyMcFistacuff
07-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Maybe I'm confused on the way I do my recon.

10 iu bottle:
1 cc or 10 clicks(on insulin syringe). = 10iu.

5 clicks(5 mark)= 5 iu /2 days = 1-10 iu bottle

Or

1/2 cc reg. Barrel = 5 iu. 2 days = 1 bottle

Going to 20 iu. Bottle.. double the 2 example if staying at 5 iu ed.

As far as not dissolving. It might definitely be the fact that you are short on bac water, if I understand your math. I have only had mine do the last little bit of powder every so often. Just swirl it a little and give it a little bit. Should dissolve. I never recon right before injection. I have it ready the day before. So I'm not sure if that will help.

See if the bac water number change helps.

Let us know. Some bros will have a better explanation.

Good luck.

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bigpapapumpaf
07-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Its not unusual to have a few specks here and there with ug stuff.

AS for mixing, if you add 1ml bac water to your 10iu gh, then each tenth on the pin is 1 iu. You would be better off mixing with 1 ml water instead of .5. Its easier.

BPP

Dutchboy
07-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the reply guys,

Some times I really can't understand why I complicate things needlessly.
I just thought same amount of hgh less volume to inject.
I will go back to 1ml per 10iu and see if the situation resolves (dissolves) itself.

now I feel even dumber than I did before lol

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Good morning fellas,

I have been on hgh for about 8weeks now from a solid supplier (and sponsor here). Lately more often than not vials are not dissolving completely.
I am currently using 10iu vials with bacteriostatic water and adding .5 ml to the vial. I then load up 1.125 for morning and same for evening. My math indicates that puts me at 5iu per day, is that correct?
It never seems to work out perfectly for two days supply...do I need to account for the volume of the powder or is my math jacked (school was not my strong suit lol)?
After I finish with remaining 8 10iu vials I switch to 20iu and was planning to add 1ml to vial and keep dosage the same...1.125 (2xday)on syringe for a total of 5iu a day.

Also,
Lately my powder pucks have not been dissolving completely in the bs water and it seems some of the vials have lost their vacuum.
Any advice?

The directions say to pitch the vials if they don't dissolve entirely into a clear solution...but damn man...
no problems until recently it seems like 1/3 of the powder does not dissolve. Am I using too little water?

Thanks brosSounds like you're pinning 2.5 iu twice daily to get 5 iu by the math you listed. I do 1ml just so it's easier myself. Easier for recon easier to dose. For recon I'll put 1 ml in or 1cc or 100 units, however you want to look at it and I'll leave it overnight to dissolve. In the am it's good to go. Otherwise I have to swirl and flick the vial for the powder to dissolve quicker.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dutchboy
07-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Thank you,

Generally I make up 3-4 vials at once.
I store the hgh in fridge in a light proof container
I keep bacstat water at room temperature, after I add the water I put the solution back in fridge.

Do you keep it refrigerated immediately after mixing or do you let it set out overnight at room temp to dissolve completely?

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Thank you,

I keep bacstat water at room temperature, after I add the water I put the solution back in fridge.

Do you keep it refrigerated immediately after mixing or do you let it set out overnight at room temp to dissolve completely?I actually keep the ba water in the fridge too. I recon with powder and stick it right back in the box in the fridge sitting upright. By the morning it's completely dissolved with no swirling. If I forget to recon the night before I have to swirl it and flick the hell out of the vial for the power to dissolve completely. It's a pain for sure.

coz
07-03-2018, 03:26 PM
If it's no dissolving completely as is stuck on the bottom I turn the vial on it side and roll it back and forward slowly so the water level goes back and forth across the powder. Usually dissolves it within a min or less.

Also mix the 10IU vial with 1ml water (kept in fridge before). Makes for easy measurement. I generally put draw into insulin syringes once dissolved and put them in a container in the fridge, so I don't have to draw them each morning.

JJ14
07-03-2018, 03:45 PM
It's the additives they put in the hgh that's not dissolving. If it's pure hgh soon as the water hits it dissolves no twirling of the bottle or anything. If you where to put pure 3.33mg of hgh in a vial tgere would be barley anything in the bottle. I believe they do it because so many guys were complaining there was nothing in the vials so the suppliers threw in some additives to make it look like there was more in it so guys wouldn't complain. That's what I was told by some guys that's been doing this for a long time.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 04:00 PM
It's the additives they put in the hgh that's not dissolving. If it's pure hgh soon as the water hits it dissolves no twirling of the bottle or anything. If you where to put pure 3.33mg of hgh in a vial tgere would be barley anything in the bottle. I believe they do it because so many guys were complaining there was nothing in the vials so the suppliers threw in some additives to make it look like there was more in it so guys wouldn't complain. That's what I was told by some guys that's been doing this for a long time.

Sent from my SM-J700T using TapatalkI read that as well. The hgh would be almost not visible because of how little the pure hgh powder would be in the vial.

JJ14
07-03-2018, 06:56 PM
I read that as well. The hgh would be almost not visible because of how little the pure hgh powder would be in the vial.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkTo tell you the truth idk what to believe bro. A the price went way down on hgh and the Pharmaceutical company's don't tell anybody or B these generic hgh manufacturers found a way to make your HGH serum and IGF levels higher. If they did find a way I really don't care as long as there as fat burning and muscle building properties in it I'm fine with it. you get what you pay for.

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 07:16 PM
To tell you the truth idk what to believe bro. A the price went way down on hgh and the Pharmaceutical company's don't tell anybody or B these generic hgh manufacturers found a way to make your HGH serum and IGF levels higher. If they did find a way I really don't care as long as there as fat burning and muscle building properties in it I'm fine with it. you get what you pay for.

Sent from my SM-J700T using TapatalkAmen. It's burning fat and providing great results. It could be powderized dog urine instead and as long as it gives me these awesome results I wouldn't care. Lol.

Dutchboy
07-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Thank you all for sharing your knowledge/experience. This site and men like yourselves are a tremendous resource. I live in a small town and really have nobody (that I trust enough) to ask these questions.
I have read 100's of threads on dozens of site but none addressed my situation expressly.
One final Q (for now) what type of bacstat water do you guys use...sodium chloride or benzyl alcohol?

chadmack282
07-04-2018, 02:24 AM
Your math is correct on your doing.
U r only adding half of the bac water (0.5ml per 10iu) so u have a concentrate making 2.5iu = to 5iu mixed at (1ml per 10iu).
I do the same thing basically with igf1-lr3.

coz
07-04-2018, 05:15 AM
Thank you all for sharing your knowledge/experience. This site and men like yourselves are a tremendous resource. I live in a small town and really have nobody (that I trust enough) to ask these questions.
I have read 100's of threads on dozens of site but none addressed my situation expressly.
One final Q (for now) what type of bacstat water do you guys use...sodium chloride or benzyl alcohol?
0.9% benzyl alcohol

Jerry2222
07-04-2018, 01:25 PM
0.9% benzyl alcohol

Diddo. You can get it any lab supply shop online. Easier to get like a 6 or 12 pack. Very cheap per unit that way. Don’t do sterile water whatever you do. I got 4 spots on my lower abs that are discolored due to an infected vial that I reconned with sterile water instead of ba.

bigpapapumpaf
07-04-2018, 01:57 PM
You need to use ba water, the salt in the other will kill most gh.

BPP

JJ14
07-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Diddo. You can get it any lab supply shop online. Easier to get like a 6 or 12 pack. Very cheap per unit that way. Don’t do sterile water whatever you do. I got 4 spots on my lower abs that are discolored due to an infected vial that I reconned with sterile water instead of ba.Def not cheap anymore. Idk if tgere is a shortage or what but now it's almost 20$ for 30ml bottle which will last awhile and I guess is still cheap but not as cheap compared to couple months ago when u can get it for 5$ a bottle.

Jerry2222
07-04-2018, 02:12 PM
Def not cheap anymore. Idk if tgere is a shortage or what but now it's almost 20$ for 30ml bottle which will last awhile and I guess is still cheap but not as cheap compared to couple months ago when u can get it for 5$ a bottle.

Sent from my SM-J700T using TapatalkDamn. That's way more than usual. I have a stock pile from when I ordered last. Maybe an oversees source would be more cost effective.

Sting
07-16-2018, 06:37 AM
Thank you,

Do you keep it refrigerated immediately after mixing or do you let it set out overnight at room temp to dissolve completely?

Def not cheap anymore. Idk if tgere is a shortage or what but now it's almost 20$ for 30ml bottle which will last awhile and I guess is still cheap but not as cheap compared to couple months ago when u can get it for 5$ a bottle.

How long do you use the bs water for ? I read only 28 days after first use?