PDA

View Full Version : please help 42 and feel like 62

tkgoods
02-21-2012, 07:45 AM
Please help I,am 42 & I feel like I,m 62 .. about a 2 years ago I broke my back had 2 surgery on it before this a
Happen I was in the gym in good shape felt great..now in the last 2 years I put on 65 pounds no engery I feel like if this keeps up I don,t know how long I will be around.. so what I,m ask is I looking to start hgh or peptides to help me feel like a man again... what do u think please help and if it will help how to do it .. I done roids back in the day ...... please help.

paolo123
02-21-2012, 11:57 AM
take some test e... that should give u some energy

GD
02-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Please help I,am 42 & I feel like I,m 62 .. about a 2 years ago I broke my back had 2 surgery on it before this a
Happen I was in the gym in good shape felt great..now in the last 2 years I put on 65 pounds no engery I feel like if this keeps up I don,t know how long I will be around.. so what I,m ask is I looking to start hgh or peptides to help me feel like a man again... what do u think please help and if it will help how to do it .. I done roids back in the day ...... please help.

come check me out and we will take care of you ....gdl-labs

tilltheend
02-21-2012, 01:50 PM
If I was you, I would look into your diet and what supplements you take. Eat clean food, vegetables, meat, oatmeal, peanut butter, chicken, fish, eggs, some bread. Drink a lot of water, I would drink around 16 cups per day if I was you. Your body needs to be supplemented properly to feel up to par no matter what you take. You admitted yourself, your not 20 anymore. So you have to keep these things in mind. I would look into starting cardio. Cardio will revamp everything. It will keep depression at bay, as well as un wanted bodyfat, and or get rid of it. Using peptides and hormones will just add on to the anti aging process, which can be start with simple things, like exercise and increasing your water intake. It will give you a hobby, and something to look forward to. That alone will enhance your mood.

Patriot1405
02-21-2012, 02:29 PM
^^^This!!!! Diet must be in check before going on a cycle. Being 65 lbs. overweight, going in a cycle now won't do anything for you. Diet and exercise will help you shed the fat and elevate your energy and mood.
Then start your cycle.

gym66
02-21-2012, 05:52 PM
you need to change your diet and start exercising again. before you go out and spend a ton of money on drugs you need to get a good trainer and start building some muscle again. Ask a physical therapist to recommend a good trainer to you.

tkgoods
02-22-2012, 10:02 AM
thank u very much i still have some nice muscel size under that fat just need it to come out ..just my engery i have none i eat some what right knot like when i was training but it hard now i have kids now.yes i said water is the key to life.. thank u again

WidowMaker
02-22-2012, 10:59 AM
you also need to motivate yourself again, cos it sounds like your dwelling to much my friend.
you have the experience. you've been, there done that!
so all you gotta do now is decide whether or not your gonna take what you know and put yourself there once again, only this time better than before or.......
are you gonna sit right where you are and just think about maybes and the good old days.
i've had my share of ups and downs too, we all can give advice and motive you but in the end......you gotta make the move!

tkgoods
02-23-2012, 02:02 AM
i know what i have to do and i like to let you know that i got back in the gym to day and it felt great .i been out of the game for 2 years & i,am 42 i know eating right is a big key .but being out of the gym so long i need some supplements ,& a fat burner & my engery is down , boost my testosterone.. what you think i need thanks all of you it nice to know that bodybuilders stick together and one of us is down like i,am you guys come and help thanks you guys