PDA

View Full Version : Current Superdrol experiences

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 05:40 PM
I wanted to see what experiences the BOP community have had recently with Superdrol oral? Seems like the compound changed from the pro hormone days to early ug release to now. The pro hormone was like sluggish in a bottle for me. Ive taken the ug versions and the sides were less. With the new crop of SD I get a recomp effect. It seems to burn fat and build strength mostly. Reminds me of tren but the effects are faster. I do feel a little sluggish but not nearly as bad as the older pro hormone. It’s been a little while since I’ve taken SD but I want to try another run soon. What are the results good and bad that you’re experiencing?

for me when I took it last

good

strength
leans me out
recomp effect
more intensity in the gym
appetite control while dieting

bad

sluggish
appetite suppression is trying to grow
can only take it for a short period of time

robthomas
07-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Have been currently running it for prework on the whole time on my cycle I have the injectable superdrol I love it I do 30 mg on work out days let’s me cheat on my diet a touch and I’m running mastron prop at 600 test 400 deca 500 sling side it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Have been currently running it for prework on the whole time on my cycle I have the injectable superdrol I love it I do 30 mg on work out days let’s me cheat on my diet a touch and I’m running mastron prop at 600 test 400 deca 500 sling side it

Nice. Can you notice anything specifically different between the oral and injectable versions? Less side, more potent etc?

robthomas
07-03-2018, 05:52 PM
Inject your not going to get as burned out cause your missing that first pass much better way to go brother

Physique25
07-03-2018, 05:52 PM
I have some ug sd I haven’t ran yet. LOVED the ph superdrol though, not many sides for me and super strength and size gains. Best oral IMO

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Inject your not going to get as burned out cause your missing that first pass much better way to go brother

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkVery cool

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 05:56 PM
I have some ug sd I haven’t ran yet. LOVED the ph superdrol though, not many sides for me and super strength and size gains. Best oral IMOI liked the prohormone as well but for some reason I had really bad lethargy. I'm getting more and more interested in the injectable version because my main issue still is the lethargy although the ug version seems much more tolerable.

robthomas
07-03-2018, 06:00 PM
The injectable has never made me tired but I don’t over abuse it less is more with superdrol

Monqswole26
07-03-2018, 06:04 PM
I ran an oral SD for 4 weeks with split dose am/pm . The strength and size gains were through the roof. Also leaned me out like a mother fucker. The worst sides for me were lower back pumps pretty much all day, and muscle cramps sometimes during the night even with tons of water. I started taking some potassium and taurine supplements which stopped that.

Recently ive finished an inject SD run. 4 weeks with just an ED pin prior to working out. Id love to split dose but thats to muchpinning for me.

I noticed the sides while running the inject were much more mild. Less loss of appetite, less sluggish. Over all felt pretty good running the inject.

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 06:04 PM
The injectable has never made me tired but I don’t over abuse it less is more with superdrol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI usually run 10mg twice a day spread out. Do you feel it works better dosing it all pre work-out? 30 mg of the oral would make me feel like crud. I definitely like the idea of not feeling tired on sd. The injectable is sounding really really nice.

GSLSE20B
07-03-2018, 06:28 PM
AEL 25/day . Split . First week was elevated body temperature with noticeable fat loss at above maintenance calories
second week massive strength gain and muscle hardening with mild lethargy while NOT in the gym . 3rd week was great for gains in size and strength, very noticeable everyday . Sleeping in the evening was difficult with back issues and severe muscle soreness in the chest and arms . 4th week the lethargic daytime feeling was getting old but the strength was solid . Kept a solid 10+ on the scale while trimming the fat without trying . Gained muscle everywhere wanted . Taurine was very helpful with the back issues but I feel I increased almost too rapidly with weight increments and the body wasn’t keeping up . Very positive experience overall . Currently 5’9 at 195 and leaner than a month ago .

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 06:35 PM
AEL 25/day . Split . First week was elevated body temperature with noticeable fat loss at above maintenance calories
second week massive strength gain and muscle hardening with mild lethargy while NOT in the gym . 3rd week was great for gains in size and strength, very noticeable everyday . Sleeping in the evening was difficult with back issues and severe muscle soreness in the chest and arms . 4th week the lethargic daytime feeling was getting old but the strength was solid . Kept a solid 10+ on the scale while trimming the fat without trying . Gained muscle everywhere wanted . Taurine was very helpful with the back issues but I feel I increased almost too rapidly with weight increments and the body wasn’t keeping up . Very positive experience overall . Currently 5’9 at 195 and leaner than a month ago .Nice. The recomp effect is amazing. The first time I ever took it I leaned out without dieting at all in fact I was trying to put on weight at the time. Just an amazing compound. Did you put on any weight? Did u say 10lbs? Seems like I put on a lb for every lb lost so my scale weight doesn't seem to go up much for me. Similiar to the effect im getting from hgh.

robthomas
07-03-2018, 09:20 PM
30 mg all it once and it’s on 1 hour before you work out

Jerry2222
07-03-2018, 09:22 PM
30 mg all it once and it’s on 1 hour before you work out

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCool. Thx.

German89
07-03-2018, 10:59 PM
I have some ug sd I haven’t ran yet. LOVED the ph superdrol though, not many sides for me and super strength and size gains. Best oral IMO

Second this!

subunit
07-05-2018, 05:13 AM
Superdrol is great, but hit week 2 at 20mg....zero appetite. Not even for cheat foods. Crazy strong lifts.

robthomas
07-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Superdrol is great, but hit week 2 at 20mg....zero appetite. Not even for cheat foods. Crazy strong lifts.

Yes that’s crazy I can run 30 mg injectable all day every day and hunger is through the roof

Jerry2222
07-05-2018, 06:30 PM
Yes that’s crazy I can run 30 mg injectable all day every day and hunger is through the roof

I had similar issues with the oral. I’m sold on the injectable sd. Avoid first pass through of the liver and remove the only real side effects that effect me negatively. I’m in, lol.

Jerry2222
07-05-2018, 06:31 PM

Rob, are you using a slin pin for ed injection or regular ? I’d think if it’s only 30mg the volume wouldn’t be too bad.

robthomas
07-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Yes I try to use slin pin on everything now if I can fit the amount almost let’s you pin everywhere

Jerry2222
07-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Yes I try to use slin pin on everything now if I can fit the amount almost let’s you pin everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCool. Thx.

kaneman
07-05-2018, 08:37 PM
There is nothing like superdrol when it comes to strength and fast gains. Just make sure your watching out for you liver!!

robthomas
07-05-2018, 08:39 PM
There is nothing like superdrol when it comes to strength and fast gains. Just make sure your watching out for you liver!!

Take your 5% organ defender and your good to go

Jerry2222
07-06-2018, 06:24 PM
I see a lot of mixed information from people who split the SD dose am / pm and those who prefer to use it all pre workout. I’ve also read conflicting half life reports. 8 hrs, 10 hrs, 12 hrs. If the half life is 12 hrs and you take 20 mg shouldn’t you have 10mg in your system still at the 12 hr Mark? I know you’ll have a big spike at first then falling blood levels towards the 12 hr Mark but is this why SD can be utilized by either dosing method with success? I’ve taken it both ways.. My first run was 25 mg all before the workout and I got incredible results. Then I switched on my next run to split a.m., pm. It seemed to have more pronounced effects taking it all at once. Those who have done both, which has provided you better results?

NoXainNoGain
07-06-2018, 06:40 PM
Sounds really good I need to look into superdrol more sounds like you'll make my workouts 10 * stronger

robthomas
07-06-2018, 07:08 PM
I see a lot of mixed information from people who split the SD dose am / pm and those who prefer to use it all pre workout. I’ve also read conflicting half life reports. 8 hrs, 10 hrs, 12 hrs. If the half life is 12 hrs and you take 20 mg shouldn’t you have 10mg in your system still at the 12 hr Mark? I know you’ll have a big spike at first then falling blood levels towards the 12 hr Mark but is this why SD can be utilized by either dosing method with success? I’ve taken it both ways.. My first run was 25 mg all before the workout and I got incredible results. Then I switched on my next run to split a.m., pm. It seemed to have more pronounced effects taking it all at once. Those who have done both, which has provided you better results?

This is just like anything else your most the time running superdrol with something else anyway I see no
Point on splitting it taking all at once hits you hard gains will come either way

Jerry2222
07-06-2018, 07:14 PM
This is just like anything else your most the time running superdrol with something else anyway I see no
Point on splitting it taking all at once hits you hard gains will come either way

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI can see that for sure. It definetely feels stronger when you dose all at once.

Jerry2222
07-07-2018, 02:24 PM
What’s the highest you’ve ever gone dosing wise on SD and what you run typically now taking into consideration side effects? My First ug run of oral SD I used 25mg because it was a 25mg cap. I got great results strength and recomped. I’ve taken 20mg ed for every other run and it’s been great but never as strong as the first time. I’m curious what everyone else is doing? 30mg injectable version seems pretty popular.

Ranger15
07-07-2018, 03:34 PM
The injectable version is a little easy on your system and so the sides aren't as bad but it's still a very harsh compound that needs to be respected . It can be a great tool in the arsenal when used correctly it is alot of pinning but next time I use it around end of summer I'm going to do split doses with injection version gotta make sure to take tudca on it

robthomas
07-07-2018, 07:37 PM
I always blast 30mg but biggest problem I have on superdrol is the back pumps that come with it but if you drink a fuck ton of water you can off set it