PDA

View Full Version : What types of blood tests or physical exams would show indications of HGH use and for how long?

Dutchboy
07-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Hey Guys,

I really have a tough time getting my head around this. I understand that the the half life in blood is like 20-30mins and it is out of your system in hours. What I don't understand is why it takes so long to start working (build up) with such a short half-life?
Also,
for how long after use of say 5iu a day would there be indicators of use...ie edema, possibly BP, or elevation of any other levels like liver or kidney?
What types of test would show any of that BUN, CBC with or with out differential, comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid, creatinine?
And last of all...If a guy was getting a echocardiogram would hgh use affect that?
How long prior to any of these tests would a guy need to stop using to not throw up any red flags?

Droid1988
07-04-2018, 10:48 PM
Hey Guys,

I really have a tough time getting my head around this. I understand that the the half life in blood is like 20-30mins and it is out of your system in hours. What I don't understand is why it takes so long to start working (build up) with such a short half-life?
Also,
for how long after use of say 5iu a day would there be indicators of use...ie edema, possibly BP, or elevation of any other levels like liver or kidney?
What types of test would show any of that BUN, CBC with or with out differential, comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid, creatinine?
And last of all...If a guy was getting a echocardiogram would hgh use affect that?
How long prior to any of these tests would a guy need to stop using to not throw up any red flags?

You’ll need an IGF test man. That’s the main purpose of taking exogenous hgh is to have your liver convert it to igf which has many great effects in the body. You can take an hgh serum test to see the levels of actual hgh in your body to test and see if your hgh is legit but igf will tell you how good it is and how effective your body is at converting it to igf.

You’ll need to be on hgh for 28 days for it to completely saturate in your body and show the highest levels. I can link you the study for that statistic later if you’d like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Musclemechanic76
07-05-2018, 02:59 AM
I like this topic.
I think what OP means is what normal test can point towards.
Hgh suppresses thyroid for one in high enough doses in many and that is problem with edema. I figured that out from having no energy falling asleep and edema in hands at night and in morning.
T3 fixed up.
So what test are affected by hgh use???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Dutchboy
07-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Thanks Droid,
I appreciate you taking time time to clarify just how the different tests work that are specifically designed to measure ghg/igf response in the body.

Mm76, you are correct.
I wasn't sure how to say what I meant. I will try again. I was wondering if there is any test that a person may be given for reasons other than testing for hgh/igf where a dr. would see indicators or suspect use of exogenous HGH? Examples of testing for other things include CBC, BUN, Renal or Liver panel, and I was wondering if HGH use has any effect on your cardiovascular system?

Also,
How much hgh were you using when you got edema and how much T3 did it take to get rid of it?

Dutchboy
07-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Assuming you have been on for 28 days, how long after the last shot would there still be evidence of HGH use?

Hillbilly
07-06-2018, 01:18 AM
Considering the extents that some of the professional sporting organizations go through to develop and implement testing for hGH and comparing the number of positive test with the probable widespread use, the likelihood of your use being discovered by routine exam seems limited.

Human growth hormone (hGH) Testing | World Anti-Doping Agency (https://www.wada-ama.org/en/questions-answers/human-growth-hormone-hgh-testing#item-642)

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/resources/files/wada-guidelines-for-hgh-biomarkers-test-v1.0-2015-en.pdf

Musclemechanic76
07-06-2018, 01:52 AM
Thanks Droid,
I appreciate you taking time time to clarify just how the different tests work that are specifically designed to measure ghg/igf response in the body.

Mm76, you are correct.
I wasn't sure how to say what I meant. I will try again. I was wondering if there is any test that a person may be given for reasons other than testing for hgh/igf where a dr. would see indicators or suspect use of exogenous HGH? Examples of testing for other things include CBC, BUN, Renal or Liver panel, and I was wondering if HGH use has any effect on your cardiovascular system?

Also,
How much hgh were you using when you got edema and how much T3 did it take to get rid of it?5iu a day I am falling asleep 3 hours after morning dose especially if I take in am drink protein go workout and eat after.
Bam fighting sleep like i would be almost nodding out!!!
Edema comes too!! Hands swollen at night trying to sleep. Wake up and gotta move around and edema clears.
I use t3 at 50mcg and sleepiness and edema clear almost right away.
I also take t4 at 100mcg too.

I have TRT bloods 17th. I dropped t3 to 20mcg a week ago then only t4 100mcg past few days. Tomorrow and next 50mcg t4 then none. Will take iodine to help.

Hgh may drop to 3iu

I am still on TRT cyp 50mg 2x wk
Test prop 50mg MWF
Mast prop 100mg MWF
Primo e
Trest ace may be to 12.5 mg MWF

I will drop mast p and test p also trest a 6 days before draw.....

Dr testing CBC, iron, total t, free t, prostate, TSH, and free t4
Why thyroid test I wondered??
6 months ago I dropped everything and all bloods good.
So why thyroid test???
Is there an indicator he sees, everything was in range!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk