PDA

View Full Version : Raw powder precautions

slimncut
02-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Anyone know the shelf life and storage precautions for raw powders. Once prepaired in oil they should last about 6 months correct? I heard raws can take on moisture and harden.

parttimer
02-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Mixed, its good for a few years, I have used stuff with results up to 5 years old. Powder, stored in cool dark place, years. Keep them sealed with dessicant bags and you won't have a problem.

GD
02-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Mixed, its good for a few years, I have used stuff with results up to 5 years old. Powder, stored in cool dark place, years. Keep them sealed with dessicant bags and you won't have a problem.

Correct 100%

GD
02-22-2012, 06:11 PM

Correct 100%

slimncut
02-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Thanks guys!!

delcapone
03-24-2012, 02:48 PM
I keep mine in a tightly sealed jar , cool dark place also. no problems as of yet.

BLUELABEL
03-27-2012, 12:16 AM
i got some grapeseed oil and was lookigni through them and found one with a lil vit e in it and said it lengthened the shelf life so thought that was a good choice...

skinney
10-07-2012, 08:48 PM
sounds possible always keep air tight i guess,thanks for heads up!

deathdodger
10-09-2012, 03:01 PM
yea keep ur powders vacuum sealed and in a cool dark place

flyingfox272
11-24-2012, 01:57 AM
I know this is an old thread but I will respond anyway. I kept my test cyp powder vacume sealed for three years and I opened it tonight to brew up a quick 12 mls. (9CCs cotton seed oil, 3 grams test cyp, .6ml BA)It was perfect and nice to brew again after taking so much time off. Keep it sealed(vacume preferred) and cool and dark and It should last a good long time, several years at least.

I have a vial of test blend 450 that is at least 4 years old and it still looks fine. I have to work up the courage to pin that shit cuz I know it's gonna hurt!

papasung
12-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Anyone know the shelf life and storage precautions for raw powders. Once prepaired in oil they should last about 6 months correct? I heard raws can take on moisture and harden.

very good question ,i always wanted to know the storage prep

papasung
12-06-2012, 02:51 PM
I know this is an old thread but I will respond anyway. I kept my test cyp powder vacume sealed for three years and I opened it tonight to brew up a quick 12 mls. (9CCs cotton seed oil, 3 grams test cyp, .6ml BA)It was perfect and nice to brew again after taking so much time off. Keep it sealed(vacume preferred) and cool and dark and It should last a good long time, several years at least.

I have a vial of test blend 450 that is at least 4 years old and it still looks fine. I have to work up the courage to pin that shit cuz I know it's gonna hurt!

i only see it hurting if it was test susp