PDA

View Full Version : Letro For Gyno Flair Up

HighRiz3r
07-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Long story short I did a 12 week sarm cycle, stacked lgd 4033, rad-140, and ostarine. Didn't use an AI on cycle because I didn't think I needed it which seemed to be the case since I had no on cycle issues. Finished the cycle did a very mini pct (probably where i fucked up) all seemed good and then a few weeks later my nipples are all puffed up and sore, and I can feel a small mass behind them. This began about a week about so I'm hoping I can knock this out early since they aren't that bad. I plan on taking letro and caber first then once it's gone switching to raloxifene and a small dose of aromasin for a couple weeks. Anyone have any suggestions or want to share any personal successes theyve had, i'd love to hear it. Also would running a small dose of nolva with the letro counter act it bc i have that as well?

Side note: I've heard just using aromasin and raloxifene together is more effective than just letro, can anyone back this up?

(edited)doses:
Letro - Start at .5mg and taper up to 2.5mg by day 5 then continue at 2.5mg until gyno is gone then begin tapering back down.
Caber - .5mg twice a week from beginning to end of entire process
Ralox - 60mg for the first 10 days starting the last day of letro use, then going to 30mg for 2 weeks.
Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD for 2 weeks then start tapering down.

HighRiz3r
07-12-2018, 01:55 PM
Started the Letro yesterday, will keep updating my thread as I go along.

edit: forgot to mention I started with the caber as well.

bigpapapumpaf
07-12-2018, 04:56 PM
You're leaving something out. I see nothing of the 3 things you listed that would require that protocol.

What led you to use caber?

BPP

HighRiz3r
07-13-2018, 01:45 PM
You're leaving something out. I see nothing of the 3 things you listed that would require that protocol.

What led you to use caber?

BPP

Figured it couldnt hurt to add, im hoping it will help reduce some puffiness and counter act some of the reduced sex drive from the letro.

HighRiz3r
07-14-2018, 03:03 PM
Letro day 4: nips are feeling less sensitive and not going haywire like they were a couple days ago, no change in size yet but this seems to be a good sign.

Downtown
07-14-2018, 03:17 PM
My 2 cents....
Letro first two weeks, then Nolva w adex or an ai of your choosing to block the receptors till the rebound is under control from your ai.

HighRiz3r
07-16-2018, 05:47 PM
My 2 cents....
Letro first two weeks, then Nolva w adex or an ai of your choosing to block the receptors till the rebound is under control from your ai.

I appreciate the input bro. I'm on day 6 for the letro and it's definitely working, I'm not experiencing anymore pain or sensitivity, they also look less puffy and feel like theyre softening up. If things keep going well the 2 week mark should be good enough so we'll see. I have raloxafene and nolva on hand plus aromasin, so keeping the rebound under control shouldnt be an issue.

Pazzi
07-17-2018, 10:27 AM
Proper letro protocol incluing tapering up and tapering down and nolva to avoid rebound has worked very well for me, so with that and all the extras you should have no dramas good luck

HighRiz3r
07-17-2018, 03:59 PM
Proper letro protocol incluing tapering up and tapering down and nolva to avoid rebound has worked very well for me, so with that and all the extras you should have no dramas good luck

Yeah so far so good, only annoying thing about the letro I have is that it's in 2.5mg tablets and theyre tiny, gunna be tough to break them into anything smaller than halves. When tapering up I just split them in half the first few days then jumped to 2.5mg.

HighRiz3r
07-18-2018, 07:55 PM
Day 8 on Letro: It's working very well so far which is a huge relief, nipples almost look normal and are feeling way better. Can't wait to get this all cleared up so I can hit another cycle.:av-6743:

HighRiz3r
07-24-2018, 06:36 PM
Day 14 on Letro & Caber if anyone gives a shit lol. Gyno is almost completely reversed, I figure another week and I'll start tapering down then switching to the Rolax and low dose aromasin.

Weird thing I've noticed while on the letro is that I look like I've been making lean gains, just looking in the mirror I look more muscular than when i started. I know letro drys you out so looking more cut isn't too surprising I guess but I didn't expect the extra size. Only other noticeable sides at this point is slight lethargy, In the morning I feel like I can sleep the day away but that wears off after i get up. No issues with my joints but I have been taking supplements for them to counter act the letro.

The caber also makes you a demi-god in the sack. Shout out to GRS for the hookup.

That being said I have nothing but positive things to say about letro at this point, mine is from axio labs and it's legit as fuck.

HighRiz3r
08-02-2018, 05:34 PM
Quick update: Day 22 on Letro + caber

Results seem to be diminishing at this point. Most of the gyno has retreated and "flattened" out alot I guess you could say but is still be making my nips look a little puffy. I'm going to start tapering down from here and then switching to the Raloxifene and Aromasin I got from GRS to hopefully get rid of it completely or at least so my nips are flat again.

Also should note that I still haven't experienced any joint pain from the letro but my strength and energy levels are definitely down.

HighRiz3r
08-14-2018, 02:20 PM
Update: Day 44 I believe

I've been on the raloxifene and aromasin from GRS for over a week now and it seems to be working, lumps are definitely smaller. I feel pretty confident that I'll be able to get rid of this completely over the next few weeks.

Skizzen
08-15-2018, 12:47 PM
Update: Day 44 I believe

I've been on the raloxifene and aromasin from GRS for over a week now and it seems to be working, lumps are definitely smaller. I feel pretty confident that I'll be able to get rid of this completely over the next few weeks.

Great effort man. Would be interested in seeing some before and after.

Kaladryn
08-15-2018, 01:50 PM
Letro doesn't wipe out estradiol in males or premenopausal females, only in POSTmenopausal females do you see the 98% reduction in estradiol (which is where most studies come from). In men it tops out at 60-70% max. This is because AIs cannot effectively reach testicular (or ovarian) aromatase. This is why a SERM is required.

HighRiz3r
08-15-2018, 03:48 PM
Great effort man. Would be interested in seeing some before and after.

I appreciate it man, hopefully anyone going through the same thing can get something from this. Yeah i should of taken some before pix, but I do actually have a picture of me golfing where u can see my nip through my shirt so you can kinda see what im dealing with.

HighRiz3r
08-15-2018, 03:53 PM
The gyno is pretty slight, just my nipples are like puffed out, and honestly in regular day life probably no one would really notice it, but the shit drives me crazy, especially when it was sensitive before, that was unbearable.

HighRiz3r
08-15-2018, 03:55 PM
Letro doesn't wipe out estradiol in males or premenopausal females, only in POSTmenopausal females do you see the 98% reduction in estradiol (which is where most studies come from). In men it tops out at 60-70% max. This is because AIs cannot effectively reach testicular (or ovarian) aromatase. This is why a SERM is required.

I appreciate the info, that's why im really hoping this raloxifene can finish the job. Letro worked great at stopping the gyno in it's tracks and i did see some improvement but it definitely works only up to a certain point, or at least it did for me.

HighRiz3r
08-17-2018, 01:39 PM
So over the past 2 days some sensitivity has come back in my nips and they seems a little bigger than they were a few days ago. I'm pretty bummed about it tbh because everything was going very well. I don't know if it's an estro rebound from being off the letro for over a week now, but I've been taking aromasin which I thought would combat it, plus i tapered off. I don't think the aromasin and raloxifene from GRS is bunk, but I need more time to see whats up. In the meantime I've bumped up my aromasin dose to 12.5mg twice a day, and I'm going up to 150mg of raloxifene. I'll follow up with my results.

Kaladryn
08-17-2018, 04:48 PM
Honestly, your nipple looks normal to me, how big is the mass you feel behind it? Are you aware everyone has a "mass" behind their nipple, otherwise it would be concave? All the AIs and SERMs you are using is going to stimulate natty testosterone production and that testosterone is going to aromatize to some extent.

It would be abnormal to not be able to see any nipple through a thin shirt. The best gyno surgeons either leave a small amount behind in the nipple so it doesn't concave or they put a silicone implant behind your nipple to keep it from concaving (world famous Dr. Blau does this)

HighRiz3r
08-17-2018, 07:33 PM
Yes I am aware of that and I'm familiar with Dr. Blau, Im from New York. Left side id say is like the size of a dime and maybe a nickel on the right. I know it doesn't look bad, no one else would probably notice but it drives me nuts. My nips were completely flat prior to this and now there puffed out with the lumps that were going nuts before i took the letro.