PDA

View Full Version : tren e

xmuscle
02-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Just started some tren E and 200mg Monday and Thursday along with test E 300mg mon and Thursday...how long b4 the sides kick in from the tren?

bigpimpdaddy
02-23-2012, 12:55 AM
Everyone is different on the tren bro..It may be a couple of weeks then it may be 3 weeks but you will know for sure if and when it happens..
I've ran it a few times and each time was different or I should say a little different..I mostly had night sweats and evelated blood pressure so I backed off a little so the sides would not be as bad...And my wife said I had anger management issues but you know how women are..
So to answer your question It will be between 2 to 4 weeks is my best guess...And its really is up to how good of gear you have it may be sooner if you have good quality gear....

tilltheend
02-23-2012, 01:04 AM
It will probably be at the 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 week area. Your best bet is using Tren Acetate, the sides appear quicker, you can adapt to them, see what your dealing with, and decide if you are going to discard the compound, and the plus to the Acetate ester is, it gets out of your system fast. Tren E, it takes a few weeks to clear your system. Tren is powerful.

xmuscle
02-23-2012, 01:22 AM
Ok thanks guys its been about 9 days now..started to have some weird dreams but no nite sweats yet.

GD
02-23-2012, 01:25 AM
i personally love tren...but refuse to do it....makes crazy thoughts in my head!!!!...the wierd dreams were ok..it was when i was awake that bothered me...

alfrazior
02-23-2012, 01:50 AM
i'd actually recommend the enthate ester before the ace.. sides are lower with the longer ester because it doesn't blast your hormones out of whack as quickly. if its your first time using it i'd keep the dose at 200/wk. don't go overboard, it is a very potent androgen.

the half life of e is something like 10.5 days, so a full 21 days to completely pass through the blood stream. that doesn't mean it takes 10 days to get into the blood stream though.

alfrazior
02-23-2012, 01:50 AM
i personally love tren...but refuse to do it....makes crazy thoughts in my head!!!!...the wierd dreams were ok..it was when i was awake that bothered me...

lol it's like having a devil on your shoulder always yappin in your ear. :P

SPEEDY
02-23-2012, 03:06 AM
Gotta disagree with u there brother. I did it backwards and did e first. Tren ace is a Cakewalk compared to e. Not to mention if it isn't for u your still stuck with it in your system till it works out. I absolutely love both!!! 10 days into my run with ace now, but e has been in my cycle for my last few cycles.

i'd actually recommend the enthate ester before the ace.. sides are lower with the longer ester because it doesn't blast your hormones out of whack as quickly. if its your first time using it i'd keep the dose at 200/wk. don't go overboard, it is a very potent androgen.

the half life of e is something like 10.5 days, so a full 21 days to completely pass through the blood stream. that doesn't mean it takes 10 days to get into the blood stream though.

alfrazior
02-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Gotta disagree with u there brother. I did it backwards and did e first. Tren ace is a Cakewalk compared to e. Not to mention if it isn't for u your still stuck with it in your system till it works out. I absolutely love both!!! 10 days into my run with ace now, but e has been in my cycle for my last few cycles.

You're entitled to your own opinion, broscience included. Short esters will throw off homeostasis very quickly. As opposed to a long ester which slowly releases into the blood stream.. ..

mikeyg51
02-23-2012, 02:54 PM
I hear ya Speedy: tren e I did first as well and it kicked my ass at times (though overall it wasn't THAT bad)....I noticed by week 4 cuz that enathate ester is longer and takes a second (is it 10 days half-life?) Anyway, good luck and post up ur progress with that!

FrankTheTank
02-23-2012, 05:26 PM
I started out with Tren E as well. Tren cough is the only thing I experienced. When I run Tren Ace I can seriously feel myself become a asshole. Days I would shoot the Ace I just felt pissed of for no reason. I personally prefer Tren Enanthate I have done everywhere from 200mg-600mg a week and I've done Tren Ace 100mg EOD and ED. I have the problem where if something works good at 200mg I think it must work GREAT at higher doses...LOL But honestly, 200mg a week seams to be perfect for me. The fat just drops off! Can't keep my pants from falling off...LOL

bhcolex50x
02-24-2012, 12:23 AM
LOVE tren e, personally like it at 300-350mg/week with test e 500-625mg/week and var 75mg/day... 10-14weeks total. FAVORITE cycle haha

xmuscle
02-24-2012, 04:27 AM
^^^^ looks like a good cycle

NbleSavage
02-24-2012, 10:14 AM
Tren E is my only experience with the Trenbolone Devil. Mild night sweats but the most pronounced side for me was / is 'Tren-Somnia'. I'd give my VIP table in Hell right about now for 8 hours of solid sleep...

That said, the results are tangible and powerful. 5 more weeks on my current cycle and I will ride it out. I can sleep when I'm dead I suppose :)

(unless they run Tren in Hell...in which case...)

Camzilla
02-24-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm freakin' amazed at the stories and exp I read about this stuff. It totally flips the rules on everything I have ever been taught about physiology. How in the hell can you grow while:
1. Not sleeping much.
2. Constantly running in high speed.
3. Cranking high temperatures.

I get it, I still have alot to learn on this stuff. But from my POV, just reading the real world experiences guy have with this stuff, seeing the results of guys running it, and knowing the basics of physiology all add up to "Hella powerful".

No shit, I'm just amazed at what this stuff is capable of. Mad props to you guys that are gettin' it in with tren.

sb83
02-24-2012, 01:09 PM
i never really see sides till i get over 500mg a week well besides growth lol but tren dose not fuck with me

Genetikfightr
02-24-2012, 01:29 PM
I prefer Tren e over ace. For me I get less sides and more gains with e. on Tren ace I'm a psycho, I don't sleep and I'm all emotional and shit.

xmuscle
02-24-2012, 03:25 PM
Ok guys must b starting to kick in woke up last nite with a wet pillow.lol

BIGBOSS
02-25-2012, 01:39 AM
Sweats will let you know it's working!!!

Tiny
02-26-2012, 01:09 PM
I am on about week 7 of tren E, it is my first run with tren.

I had some back pumps start around day 10, consistent pumps now in forearms and back. I only had bad night sweats two or three times in weeks 3-4. Shortness of breath kicks my ass. Working out, going up stairs, holding a long conversation all get me winded.

Other than that, I love it and sides are nonexistent. I did 300mg the first two weeks, to test the waters. Then I bumped up to 450-500 with no I'll effects. Started getting strong as fuck around week 4.

WidowMaker
02-26-2012, 01:32 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WidowMaker
02-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Just started some tren E and 200mg Monday and Thursday along with test E 300mg mon and Thursday...how long b4 the sides kick in from the tren?

Everyone here has given you thoughtful advice/opinions from their own experience.
So, here is mine.
test E: Sunday and Wednesday.
tren E: Monday and Thursday.

For me personally, it just seems things run smoother for me.

xmuscle
02-26-2012, 07:06 PM
thanks never really tried that..may have to see how that works

Everyone here has given you thoughtful advice/opinions from their own experience.
So, here is mine.
test E: Sunday and Wednesday.
tren E: Monday and Thursday.

For me personally, it just seems things run smoother for me.

FREEKSHOW
02-26-2012, 11:19 PM
Ok guys must b starting to kick in woke up last nite with a wet pillow.lolSure it wasn't just a wet dream? LMFAO

xmuscle
02-27-2012, 11:54 PM
^^^ no I could have been from ur women drooling on my pillow while I'm hitting here from behind.lol