PDA

View Full Version : Just 3 pieces of advice

Vision
07-12-2018, 12:01 AM
We often see threads about worst advise EVER.. But we seldom read about bust suggestions..

If you were sitting down with the younger you from back when, or simply a newbie what advice would you give? What would you offer,what suggestions about the best course of action for him/her that would find them well in life way of life/lifestyle?

1) take the first few years and dedicate it to learning the true curves to dieting and nutrition
2) learn how the muscles actually functions and work in groups, different twitches and so on, and what head is activated or deactivated with particular movements, and focus on form
3) surround yourself with goal like minded people, stay the fuck away from naysayers and underachievers (you'll reach your target and dreams much faster and it will became a reality)

Markas61
07-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Wow number 3 is so important. Get that accomplished and listen to the voices of experience.

Vision
07-12-2018, 12:07 AM
Wow number 3 is so important. Get that accomplished and listen to the voices of experience.
only if I could have a sit down with young me, old me has so much to say :(

crazed
07-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Great topic, thanks for posting.

1. Learn proper nutrition. Diet is everything natty or geared.
2. Build a good foundation before even thinking of using AAS. Have years of training under your belt.
3. HAVE PATIENCE! Don't rush the process, it doesn't work that way. Keep your health as a top priority.