PDA

View Full Version : EAAs and Intra Workout Carbs

jdawg69
07-15-2018, 12:55 AM
Good evening everybody.

Im just wanting to pick everyone’s brain and see what you do. Have any of you ever experimented with intra workout carbs such as Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin with Essential Amino Acids? I’ve recently started doing that and it seems to improve my performance and I just feel better. It’s also nice and easy way to get some extra calories in around the peri-workout window. Anybody else is success with this or any ideas of what I could add or do differently for improvement? Thanks.

Jdawg

joko123
07-15-2018, 01:02 AM
yeah brother it helps big time with recovery! My stomach can tolerate dextrose so i use that, its cheaper but HBCD is the creme of the crop for intra carbs. Now a days i really only use it when using slin but i have used without and pumps were still good and recovery was still inhanced. Make sure to really dilute the liquid thin so it doesn't sit in your stomach.

Oldskool
08-02-2018, 01:57 AM
Good evening everybody.

Im just wanting to pick everyone’s brain and see what you do. Have any of you ever experimented with intra workout carbs such as Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin with Essential Amino Acids? I’ve recently started doing that and it seems to improve my performance and I just feel better. It’s also nice and easy way to get some extra calories in around the peri-workout window. Anybody else is success with this or any ideas of what I could add or do differently for improvement? Thanks.

JdawgIv ed heard about hbcd but never really looked into getting it or working it into my regiment.

Where did u get yours?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Zeus-Sr
08-02-2018, 02:24 AM
I will have 50 grams of protein from Humapro (essential amino acids) before workout with maltodextrin - during my workout I drink malodextrin and Leucine - and then right after my workout humapro and juice.