PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol

torroxl22
07-16-2018, 06:50 AM
I don't have any plans on taking drol anytime soon but I was wondering if any of you bros know of anybody that claims they actually feel "ok" when they run it? Most people I talk to claim they make awesome gains but feel terrible. "Iran hormone drol"
Is it possible to maintain that GOD LIKE FEELING when incorporating drol into your blast?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

bigpapapumpaf
07-16-2018, 01:22 PM
I love drol and have always felt great while taking it. I never exceed 100 mg a day, so I can not speak to anything above that.

BPP

robthomas
07-16-2018, 04:12 PM
I like drol with dbol together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

907rider
07-17-2018, 12:01 AM
I like drol with dbol together

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou're crazy haha I can only imagine the gains

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

German89
07-17-2018, 12:23 AM
Dont run it at a crazy dose.

Rememeber. Less is more. ;)

Diesel1965
07-17-2018, 03:12 AM
I've tried to run it but have head aches all day and night.

torroxl22
07-17-2018, 03:47 AM
Checks out
I've tried to run it but have head aches all day and night.

juicemonkey
07-18-2018, 02:49 PM
Never really got to much out of it. But was also on a boatload of other shit so maybe it was working a little

Dont wanna be old
07-18-2018, 05:35 PM
I know several guys that use it . Most of them only take 1 tab/day .
I see so many threads with parrots giving advice .
The same guys taking 100mgs + Abombs also claim to run huge amounts of Tren. .
I sometimes judge a book by a cover and the guys taking mild doses of AAS look better then the guys with pencil legs advertising mega doses .
Pictures I see of you makes me think you would love Primo.
Stop fighting sides and start appreciating your accomplishments.
Be well
DWBO

torroxl22
07-18-2018, 06:22 PM
I know several guys that use it . Most of them only take 1 tab/day .
I see so many threads with parrots giving advice .
The same guys taking 100mgs + Abombs also claim to run huge amounts of Tren. .
I sometimes judge a book by a cover and the guys taking mild doses of AAS look better then the guys with pencil legs advertising mega doses .
Pictures I see of you makes me think you would love Primo.
Stop fighting sides and start appreciating your accomplishments.
Be well
DWBODWBO, I absolutely love primo. However, at this particular juncture I am fiscally challenged and I don't see any Primo in the foreseeable future unless I buy one bottle at a time. That really isn't a terrible idea I just like to have everything ready to go when I'm blasting. I'm always looking for Primo though to see if I can find anybody wanting to trade or if I find a screaming deal I could capitalize on. Thanks for chiming in on this one brother much appreciated

The Bull

gkn525
07-18-2018, 06:32 PM
Anadrol is my favorite oral.from all I have read thru the yrs, it's individual, some get sides&the lethargy, some feel fine on it.fortunately, I get no bad sides&all the good from it. Getting ready to start an npp,sustanon,aquatest, anadrol run after a long lay out. Can't decide if I want to add in the superteopin hgh or wait awhile. May give the dbol/adrol combo a try finally. I've read u can lower the anadrol from 100-150/day down to 50-75/day when adding 25-50mg/day dbol. Anadrol is definitely worth giving a try to see if it agrees with u. Very dramatic&quick weight&strength gains.

jstud
07-19-2018, 12:49 AM
I second the drol and dbol route. Split dosages in half and enjoy the godlike pump!

Nwill135
07-19-2018, 01:07 AM
Drol is my favorite oral without a doubt. Strength and pumps all day. I’ve taken 50-100mg for 4-6 weeks without a problem. I’ve split dose and taken full dose pre workout. Didn’t notice a difference between splitting doses or taking all of it at once.

torroxl22
07-19-2018, 01:49 AM
I second the drol and dbol route. Split dosages in half and enjoy the godlike pump!

Godlike[emoji4]

Herc
07-19-2018, 02:51 AM
I run 50mg a day when i take it. I get headaches but not terrible. I've been liking running it the last few cycles, i don't run bulking cycles anymore so the adrol helps my muscles stay full and adds a few pounds.

Dannyboy515
07-20-2018, 02:20 AM
I don't have any plans on taking drol anytime soon but I was wondering if any of you bros know of anybody that claims they actually feel "ok" when they run it? Most people I talk to claim they make awesome gains but feel terrible. "Iran hormone drol"
Is it possible to maintain that GOD LIKE FEELING when incorporating drol into your blast?

Alot of guys have headache and bp issues on drol. I personally like it. We were just talking about it in a different thread a bit ago. Guys say u can only run it 6 wks or 8 wks but i never bought into that. I have run it for 16 wks with no more issues than had i run it 6. But i also was only running 50mg per day split into 2- 25 mg doses. Now i run it a bit differently - 2 wks on 2 wks off and run something else (var, winny, etc) in between wks. I thought it was ofd when i heard about doing it this way but it helps me stay full, avoid any bloat or water, and run it much longer periods of time. Not a spring chicken anymore so cant just run it however i want

torroxl22
07-20-2018, 02:39 AM
Alot of guys have headache and bp issues on drol. I personally like it. We were just talking about it in a different thread a bit ago. Guys say u can only run it 6 wks or 8 wks but i never bought into that. I have run it for 16 wks with no more issues than had i run it 6. But i also was only running 50mg per day split into 2- 25 mg doses. Now i run it a bit differently - 2 wks on 2 wks off and run something else (var, winny, etc) in between wks. I thought it was ofd when i heard about doing it this way but it helps me stay full, avoid any bloat or water, and run it much longer periods of time. Not a spring chicken anymore so cant just run it however i want

Very informative bro. Ty for sharing that. I honestly feel so much better on the injectable dbol and drol. Something about the oral makes it more harsh on me.