PDA

View Full Version : HELP MEH WIV ME CYCLE

StickyFingerz
07-16-2018, 07:09 AM
Hey ladies and gentlemen, I’m seeking help from someone who knows or has experience with these profiles, as nice as it is reading peoples opinions from not doing the profiles and all I need some advice from those smart big fellas, (but still give me your opinion regardless as it’s always a good read round here)

so im 5 weeks into a tren E cycle, Initially it was
Tren E 200 Test e 500 2pw

then I changed it to
Tren E 400 Test E 300 Test Suspension 4 week blast 100mg ED with an AI, Caber and T3.

Aftwr adjusting for the few sides I was getting that are sorted now such as insomnia and sweating like a pedo near a primary school I’ve got a new side that is really getting to me

I HAVE NO FUCKING APPETITE, I couldn’t literally be fine with eating nothing all day, my workouts are insane and I feel like an animal and have stacked on immense weight to all my lifts and feel strong as.

i do have a big ass mixture of Redcon1 MRE and myprotein Total protein all up 5 scoops before and after workout and I have Micellar Whey twice a day and fish oil blah blah and a few other sups.

if you really need to ask its my 3rd cycle, I’m 29, gone from 85kg to 98kg in 5 weeks BF I dunno right now but I’d say 13%

Heres what I’m going to do; im doing to stick to my cycle layout but I’m going to front load EQ and maintain maybe 400mg there after until week 12.

im putting on size and all but nothing like I hoped for, my androgen receptor muscles rnt growing as quick as I expected to be honest, I’m a lot stronger, but I honestly couldn’t say people look at me and think dam that cunt is yoked and I’m thinking it’s because I’m not eating hence the adding of EQ

please give me your advice, thoughts

StickyFingerz
07-16-2018, 07:10 AM
Edit 100tren 250 Test E TWICE per week then changed to 200 tren 150 Test TWICE per week

insulationman
07-16-2018, 07:23 AM
You don't mention what you eat, perhaps it's to much sodium or fats.
You also don't mention how often you eat.
If i was you i would try the simplest thing first for trouble shooting.
Lemon juice helps nutrients absorb.
It helps with bloating too. Id piss n fart and become hungry.
When I ran tren E or A i suffered from heart burn. I could eat bread and get heart burn . If this is your situation too try baking soda.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

insulationman
07-16-2018, 07:26 AM
You could also try cutting back on protein n mre shakes and try to get your protein from FOOD as some people bloat from the powder

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

StickyFingerz
07-16-2018, 07:54 AM
Well that’s the problem guys, i haven’t been eating because I’m not hungry.. I have shakes purely because I can knock it back in one second

StickyFingerz
07-16-2018, 07:59 AM
At this very moment I’m sitting at the table trying to eat some lean cut steak and black rice and I feel like I’m at the end of a 5 course
meal

Zeus-Sr
07-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Well that’s the problem guys, i haven’t been eating because I’m not hungry.. I have shakes purely because I can knock it back in one second

When I need to get in a meal but just do not have the appetite - I don't replace it with a MRP, I make a shake out of real food - milk, 6 raw pasteurized organic eggs, cup of oatmeal, sweet potato, a tablespoon of olive oil. For flavor and additional protein I add 1-2 scoops of vanilla flavored protein powder. Even if you are not hungry you can easily chug something. That will give me 100 grams of protein, 100 grams of carbs and some good fats - about 850-1000 calories. I actually enjoy the taste.

Now if you want to blend other proteins - carb sources - you can go hardcore like this bodybuilder - I would puke but if it works...

The Female Bodybuilder Blended Chicken Shake - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjlpBiQjzPg)

Synthtek - BOP sponsor - has an appetite stimulator you might want to check out. You have to eat for AAS to work or its not worth taking them.

LowT
07-16-2018, 09:49 AM
That's definitely a side of tren. I've been there too and did exactly ^^^^^^ that. Still do it to this day. I would try to get my appetite back before adding EQ or anything else. You can try some vitamin B as well. A nice dose of that helps me, too.

cuebaal
07-16-2018, 01:34 PM
As mentioned it could be the tren. Many people experience appetite suppression on tren while others (like myself) actually have increased appetite.

I would adjust the tren for a couple of weeks and see if it changes. Also consider the food you are putting in your body (sodium intake, fats etc). Sometimes these affect my appetite generally.

Discobiky
07-16-2018, 01:40 PM
Try mk-677
My mate cant run tren without it.
It destroys his apetite.
Ive used mk with the same results makes me hungry and helps with sleep on tren also.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Torcha
07-16-2018, 02:29 PM
Drink ya food man.
8 egg whites
One and half cup oats
Tin of pineapple.
Blueberries
Broccoli
Yogurt
Lemon juice.. I just stole that from a previous post. Lol be adding that myself
Apple cider vinegar

It has everything u need to grow, cleanse, and get ya nutrients in..
Blend.. add water to get it to a drinkable consistency. Just keep sipping.. make one every 2 and half hours..
I had trouble eating the calories I need. Blends are my go to
I make 3 blends at once. I'm never short on food no matter where I am.
Give it a whirl.. think they will suit u just fine..