PDA

View Full Version : Joint/tendon recovery

Junkrat
07-18-2018, 01:44 AM
What’s the best thing for tendon and joint injury recovery? I was put in a arm bar and messed up my something in my right arm. Hurts to flex or curl. Been taking time off from the gym and it’s been a couple months barely got any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whale_Genetics
07-18-2018, 02:25 AM
Physio/PT plus BPC157 and TB500 are a godsend for tendon/joint injuries. I specifically keep raws of both of these on hand for the day I fuck something up badly haha. Theres also HGH but that is pricier and takes longer to take effect (but will definitely help too). Edit* forgot to say good luck bro I hate to see a brother out injured.

hamsy523
07-18-2018, 08:32 AM
Physio/PT plus BPC157 and TB500 are a godsend for tendon/joint injuries. I specifically keep raws of both of these on hand for the day I fuck something up badly haha. Theres also HGH but that is pricier and takes longer to take effect (but will definitely help too). Edit* forgot to say good luck bro I hate to see a brother out injured.Definitely going to give this a shot. My girl has been dealing with a wrist injury for months. Xrays done and everything so we know nothing is broke. Doc says its just a sprain but shits not getting better. She has been running HGH for 6 months, used braces, and does the ice treatment but no relief. Thanks for the info

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Wshadrick
07-18-2018, 01:08 PM
I have issues with my elbow and my dr prescribed Meloxicam, it’s a mild anti inflammatory, and it works really well for me.

d-man
07-18-2018, 01:22 PM
BPC 157 , TB 500 and low dose Decca.

Junkrat
07-19-2018, 12:12 AM
No idea where to get this stuff, pm me on sources guys?

Oldskool
08-02-2018, 01:52 AM
Ive been on sermorelin forte/gh peptides for s long time and theyve helped all my joint issues allooooooot but my rotator cuff just won't heal.

Those other things u listed are peptides?
Physio/PT plus BPC157 and TB500 are a godsend for tendon/joint injuries. I specifically keep raws of both of these on hand for the day I fuck something up badly haha. Theres also HGH but that is pricier and takes longer to take effect (but will definitely help too). Edit* forgot to say good luck bro I hate to see a brother out injured.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk