PDA

View Full Version : Tren Ace Euphoria

ctb
02-27-2012, 12:44 AM
Hey guys just started posting here at BOP. Anyways recently started a Tren A cycle 100mgs eod - also running test e at 400 wk - have been on for about a year now with no immediate plans to come off - 40 yrs old and lovin it.
So like I said started the tren and feel fantastic - very social like a butterfly - no anger don't sting like a bee - In fact I feel giddy and euphoric since starting cycle 11 days ago - sleep is not so good but not bad and a little sweat in bed - dreams yes but they are pretty good vivid no nightmares - libido strong as ever. I know it is early on in cycle but was wondering if this is quite common early on. I had avoided using this compound for a long time due to bad press from others at gym and on bb boards.
Your feedback would be appreciated
Thanks,
ctb

animal87
02-27-2012, 01:06 AM
Tren makes me feel more like i could knock out a grizzly bear than euphoric lol.

mth496
02-27-2012, 01:08 AM
No one reacts the same to steroids. Some better then others.

Tren to me is a great steroid if used and not abused. If your body handles it well, then you will love it. Tren Ace kicks in quickly, for me with in 24hrs i no its working from the sides. I posted in a past thread that, when i take tren it makes me not want to eat. Most of the time i feel great on tren, it makes me happy. I do get the lethargy from it, somtimes i feel like a zombie, but once i workout i tear the gym up.

Alot of people get aggrivated easy on it. So it just depends, but im sure your feeling the effects of tren. Enjoy

ShortnWide
02-27-2012, 02:19 AM
As he said^^^^ everyone is different. Being 11 days your tren still has a little more coming, your cycle is till in early stages. See how you feel 3-4 weeks from now. I my self love tren. I get most of the normal side but it's worth the out come.
I just tell my self "it's the tren".

ctb
02-27-2012, 02:28 AM
Yes it is very early shortnwide and so far so good - I am expecting some less than stellar sides to manifest in the coming weeks and gonna cope with them. The funny thing with this Tren A is changes happen so rapidly - I am looking tighter and more vascular 11 days in. And I have been using long esters all the while and they really take time to kick in - I pin this stuff and I really feel it like 1-2 hours later - I am now understanding the love bros have for this compound - I will probably have a better understanding of the love/hate that I often encounter in my research in due time. thanks

Redis
02-27-2012, 02:31 AM
For the first time, I put tren (525mg ATM, will up to 700mg eventually) higher than my test (250mg) and I've been feeling differently than I usually do on tren. "Euphoric" as you described and instead of vivid, horror dreams, I've been having vivid, pleasant dreams. The aggression is still there, but it's been a different experience than what I'm use to.

ctb
02-27-2012, 02:38 AM
Yah redis I have read many who advocate this tren to test ratio - and have a better time. I figure my 400 of test e is probably equal or close to 350 of tren a when ester is accounted for. I would of gone lower with test but was afraid of losing some size in the process - maybe next time

mth496
02-27-2012, 04:30 AM
I ran it 250mg of Test E a week and 400mg tren a a week and had great results. But i have also ran it with Test Prop50mg a day and Tren A EOD. I get the same results either way, i just feel with Test e and Tren A, you have a better chance of keeping most of your gains, and when you come off the Test E, Once the water comes off you, you look Huge.

JTizzle
02-27-2012, 04:46 AM
Like short n wide said.. Get used to the saying "it's the tren" ... Teach that saying to your old lady and buddies , they will usually let extra shit slide during my tren cycles lol

REDRUM
02-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Tren is mg per mg, the most powerful injectable steroid there is. Aside from orals like halotestin or cheque drops, there is nothing else that can create a man into a monster in a very short time span. When I began using gear, it was still legal, and I was still able to acquire Parabolan(tren hex) which was made for human use by negma labs in France. It was a 76mg 1.5ml vial that I would inject every 2-3 days, and I never expierenced strengths gains so quickly from anything. That is until, people relized before powders became main stream, that synovex-h pellets, used in cattle contained the same hormone and could be extracted by using speically designed kits to filter out all the binders and leave you with raw hormone. My first go at doing this yieleded me a solutuion that I thought was 100mg/ml, but it was 200mg/ml...and I was using this on a daily basis, and literally within days I had hardened up, got bigger and was stronger than I had ever been, without using 6or 7 different compounds. But, it did lead to extreme bouts of rage, night sweats even when I had the AC down to 60 and was butt naked in bed, while my girl was in artic gear ready for a trip through Alaska. Within a month, I had went from easily doing 435 for 8 reps on bench, to a solid 500 for 8 reps, like it was nothing. Veins were popping out of places I didnt know the existed, and I was doing sets of DB curls with 90lb dbells for 6-8 reps finishing up, and was even able to do 2 reps withe 105's..I lhad true 21' arms, and was under 10%...I did find though that it became much easier to handle by cutting the dose in half, and using it ed, because the acetate ester is more or less like test suspension, there is nothing there. Acetate max has a 12 hr half life and I believe that is stretching it, and I would prefer to be a pin cushion and keep blood plasma levels consitent, and pin ed if needed, and with Tren A, I believe ed is needed...it will be the same dose as eod, it will just make the progession into what you are looking for much faster and the transition much easier...but always remember those tendons and ligaments, tren will make you stronger than you relaize and the tendons, may not hold upo to the weight ur pushing and catastrophy awaits. Welcome to the ownderful world of tren bro, ur gonna love the ride

RR

rghtnow
02-27-2012, 05:56 PM
Glad to hear your loving it bro...like the some of the other bro's have already stated everyone reacts differently so it's really trial and error just keep an eye on how your tolerating everything and adjust if needed.....otherwise bang away - Lololol

Sweatnosejackson
02-27-2012, 10:17 PM
Drink a ton of water as well. I drink a gallon to 2 gallons in a 24 hour period. I am one who is snappy on it and I hate that part of it. For me 5 weeks is the most I can go. I am soon going to try 2-3 week blast over the course of 15 weeks on my next cycle. I will be doing one week more off than my blast was long. The effects and results come on quick so my hypothesis is it will initiate spurts of results each time.

mth496
02-28-2012, 10:16 PM
5 weeks is definitly a good tren ace cycle. I like to run it the same amount. maybe 6.

animal87
02-28-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm running my tren ace cycle for 6 weeks which is getting close to ending, and has been my favorite cycle so far. I'm leaner even tho that wasn't my goal, I ran it for the strength gains and I'm stronger than I've ever been.

ctb
02-29-2012, 02:20 AM
Hey Animal did you do a little cardio on your tren run and what was your caloric intake at - I feel leaner most evenings and mornings on tren although I am not sure if it is water leaving from a deca cycle I just finished 3 1/2 weeks ago cause joints are hurting again slightly - deca's good for the old guys.

animal87
02-29-2012, 02:45 AM
I actually did very little cardio until these last 2 weeks but I naturally have a hard time putting on weight. I ate and trained to gain strength I ate a ton of calories, around 5000 or more a day. Deca def helped my joints but, are you take any serms or an ai ? when I run my pct they make my joints a little sore due to lack of estrogen.

ctb
02-29-2012, 03:06 AM
No serms as I've been on for a year - I haven't used any arimidex in a while - I find I need a little when I blast with high test.

alterntego
03-04-2012, 10:23 PM
50mg eod , test is a given and almost from the 3rd day on I felt a calmness come over me . I have no aggression and just a lil sweating in bed at nite pretty much the same as yourself . its peaceful and euphoric . We must be blessed .

mth496
03-05-2012, 01:32 AM
All this tren talk is making me want to cycle it up.

ctb
03-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Yes alterntego we are blessed - I have doubted the authenticity of the tren a a couple of times due to lack of negative sides but the results are speaking for themselves - shoulders are rounder, muscle bellies fuller, vascularuty is sick - weight is increasing and waist is receding. The calmness you feel is also felt here - actually have more patience now than ever - and I get way more bothered, sulky and unmotivated to do things other than gym when on higher test cycles. One negative I have had is back acne - not real bad but those damn back zits take time to heal - this also happened with deca so it might be a progesterone thing with me.

delcapone
03-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Cant wit till next tren cycle, its the only time I can wake up and remember what i dreamt

Diesel Flextronic
03-26-2012, 06:54 PM
I can run super high amounts of anything and not rage. but for some reason tren brings out the devil in me. I piss anger on tren. I love the effects of it at 100mg eod but I can not run it more then 6 weeks at a time.

bigswole88
02-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Tren makes me feel like a damn bear..nothin can touch me

martialartsman
02-15-2013, 02:34 PM
I do love tren although I get less sides from tren e than I do from tren a. JMO.

BigKev
02-15-2013, 09:06 PM
Tren A has kicked me in the teeth with strength and size.....also gives me a cough almost every day..... Tren E was smoother but Goddamn if you go to high its misery for 10 days.