PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat Urgent: Heart palpitations

Plate Smacker
07-24-2018, 04:18 AM
So 2 hours after I took Dbol today:
Uneasy feeling of impending doom, weird energy from like an adrenaline rush....
I check my heartbeat...

Beats twice then skips, beats 3 times then skips.
Consistently skipping heartbeats the whole time.
Went on for about 30 minutes.
Was kind of freaking out....so probably added to it.
It's now skipping again later in the day. Now it's nighttime and it's still doing it.
My wife says it sounds like a dying heart like in the movies.

Now...
Could have been doing this for a long time and maybe never noticed. However... I can feel it... in my chest... so it's new.

Feel fine otherwise.
No water retention or swelling near ankles.

Here is my log. An entry for today talks about getting Tren cough today.

I don't have any pain in chest.
No shortness of breath.
Just freaking out a little bros.

Does Tren cause this?

My Test Deca Tren log
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/51270-run-test-deca-tren.html

Now I know some are thinking "well look at how much your running bro".
I am sure it's the dbol
But could also be high tren dose.

So, this is what I am doing.
Discontinuing Dbol.
Skipping tomorrows Tren dose
Dropping Tren Ace to 50mg ED.
Dropping Deca.
Dropping Test to 750mg
Should be able to drop prami.
Ordering bloodwork.

Hopefully I don't die in the middle of the night. I have an appointment for a sleep study because I have obstructive sleep apnea.
It was waking me up, and I would be shaking because of the adrenaline waking me up from lack of oxygen.
I sleep with my mouthpiece snore guard now, and sleep on my side.

What say you bros?
Current cycle in sig.

NOTE: Went jogging outside for about 5 minutes. Skipping went away, consistent heartbeat for a long time until my heartrate dropped.

born
07-24-2018, 05:08 AM
So 2 hours after I took Dbol today:
Uneasy feeling of impending doom, weird energy from like an adrenaline rush....
I check my heartbeat...

Beats twice then skips, beats 3 times then skips.
Consistently skipping heartbeats the whole time.
Went on for about 30 minutes.
Was kind of freaking out....so probably added to it.
It's now skipping again later in the day. Now it's nighttime and it's still doing it.
My wife says it sounds like a dying heart like in the movies.

Now...
Could have been doing this for a long time and maybe never noticed. However... I can feel it... in my chest... so it's new.

Feel fine otherwise.
No water retention or swelling near ankles.

Here is my log. An entry for today talks about getting Tren cough today.

I don't have any pain in chest.
No shortness of breath.
Just freaking out a little bros.

Does Tren cause this?

My Test Deca Tren log
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/51270-run-test-deca-tren.html

Now I know some are thinking "well look at how much your running bro".
I am sure it's the dbol
But could also be high tren dose.

So, this is what I am doing.
Discontinuing Dbol.
Skipping tomorrows Tren dose
Dropping Tren Ace to 50mg ED.
Dropping Deca.
Dropping Test to 750mg
Should be able to drop prami.
Ordering bloodwork.

Hopefully I don't die in the middle of the night. I have an appointment for a sleep study because I have obstructive sleep apnea.
It was waking me up, and I would be shaking because of the adrenaline waking me up from lack of oxygen.
I sleep with my mouthpiece snore guard now, and sleep on my side.

What say you bros?
Current cycle in sig.

NOTE: Went jogging outside for about 5 minutes. Skipping went away, consistent heartbeat for a long time until my heartrate dropped.

I have been doing this for a long time now.
Heart palpitations is a broad spectrum term. Terms like this make people terrified but most heart palpitations aren't anything to worry about.

See a doctor when you can because thats what normal people do, they see doctors and such.

Most likely....
Your tren has increased your epinephrine response. That coupled with your serotonin levels being all fucked up... You jerk awake and being that you havecelevated epinephrine "OMFG MY HEARTS GONNA BLOW THE FUCK UP" feeling hits, with the impending doom reminder.

Very lucky I never jerked awake and woke up my gf, grabbing my chest.

Stay away from ephedrine and pseudoephedrine such as mucinex-D.
Monitor your bp. Hell map it out. Wake up, meal time, bedtime, during workouts or cardio...

You are gonna be ok though.
I aint dead yet and in fact I am the picture of health. Probably...
Other guys on here know just the feeling you describe. Hell not long ago me and a buddy were comparing heart deathbeats description in text.

I will try to find a link that will ease your mind.

born
07-24-2018, 05:12 AM
When Are Heart Palpitations Serious? - HealthXchange (https://www.healthxchange.sg/heart-lungs/heart-disease/when-are-heart-palpitations-serious)

born
07-24-2018, 05:14 AM
You shoot tren. You elevate epinephrine. Randomly through the day you get the palpitations and especially at night. Happens to some and doesnt to others. Tren is a helluva drug!

bobhead
07-24-2018, 05:26 AM
How is your blood pressure?

Plate Smacker
07-24-2018, 05:27 AM
You shoot tren. You elevate epinephrine. Randomly through the day you get the palpitations and especially at night. Happens to some and doesnt to others. Tren is a helluva drug!

Good shit brother.
Yeah, it's been happening just today during the day, again, 2 hours after Dbol tablet (20mg).
And it has came back a couple hours later in the night.
Could have been happening whole time, but was busy.
However, I also got Tren cough pretty bad today for the first time. I had it before, but just itchyness which caused a couple of coughs. Today was about a minute of coughing, not like a full minute of continuous cough, little breaks here and there. Far worse that just an itchyness in the throat. I was already like "tren cough, had it, weak sauce". Nope.. it came for vengeance bro lol.
The sleep apnea was just added info.

Plate Smacker
07-24-2018, 05:28 AM
How is your blood pressure?

Was at the doctor 3 days ago for annual. Everything was good. Not even elevated. Can't check it now. Wife is buying the home electronic one tomorrow.

born
07-24-2018, 05:35 AM
Was at the doctor 3 days ago for annual. Everything was good. Not even elevated. Can't check it now. Wife is buying the home electronic one tomorrow.

Warning! Dont buy a standard cuff size if you are big.
Cuffs too small read higher. I bought one and it was basically useless and I hate returning shit. Most cuffs only fit up to 15 inches.

born
07-24-2018, 05:38 AM
They need a big and tall Walgreens.
Nothing but supplements and blood glucose monitors and gear and self phlebotomy kits and pins and bp meds and liver cleanses and oversize bp arm cuffs.... You get the idea

Charger69
07-24-2018, 05:44 AM
Good shit brother.
Yeah, it's been happening just today during the day, again, 2 hours after Dbol tablet (20mg).
And it has came back a couple hours later in the night.
Could have been happening whole time, but was busy.
However, I also got Tren cough pretty bad today for the first time. I had it before, but just itchyness which caused a couple of coughs. Today was about a minute of coughing, not like a full minute of continuous cough, little breaks here and there. Far worse that just an itchyness in the throat. I was already like "tren cough, had it, weak sauce". Nope.. it came for vengeance bro lol.
The sleep apnea was just added info.

I didn’t notice the frequency of injections but I found with tren that if I inject daily I am good to go until I try going to 900 mg weekly. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plate Smacker
07-24-2018, 05:48 AM
I didn’t notice the frequency of injections but I found with tren that if I inject daily I am good to go until I try going to 900 mg weekly. LOL

I'm at 80mg ED Tren Ace so 560mg/wk

superdrolgyno
07-24-2018, 06:32 AM
I get palpitations pretty badly. Doctors say im fine and just live my life. But i feel like im gonna die when they get bad.

born
07-24-2018, 06:40 AM
I get palpitations pretty badly. Doctors say im fine and just live my life. But i feel like im gonna die when they get bad.

Weird aint it!?
One night I was just certain that was it.
I kept sitting up like somone shot me in the chest and waiting for some kind of horrible pain that never came.

Funny thing is I just kept thinking about how my gf was gonna find me dead in the morning and how it would ruin her life.

Sometimes I think I am selfish until I realize I am trying to die quietly so I dont wake someone up lol!

(If I ever do die and you read this baby, you are the only woman I loved las much as I do you and I am sorry I had to leave)

Zeus-Sr
07-24-2018, 09:10 AM
I have been doing this for a long time now.
You jerk awake and being that you havecelevated epinephrine "OMFG MY HEARTS GONNA BLOW THE FUCK UP" feeling hits, with the impending doom reminder.

I will try to find a link that will ease your mind.

I am not a medical practioner and do not want to say anything that impacts your health.

If it continues I would just go to a dr to get piece of mind. The human mind can make you think that there is a lot going on with you when it might be nothing. Then again you are on 4 compounds including tren. Dbol can increase blood pressure but tren is not heart friendly.

Plate Smacker
07-24-2018, 12:03 PM
Heeeeey yoooouuu guuuuuyys!
I'm still alive!
I was already giving the wife instructions on what to do if she finds my body.
"If I am pale, and no pulse, lift my arm to see if stiff. I have most likely been dead for awhile, do not call 911 right away. I am long gone. We, well you, have to get rid of all my gear, raw powders, syringes, needles, vials, homebrew stuff, trash, sharps container... everthing.
Take it to the dumpster down the road. Come back, make sure it looks decent, not like someone just robbed where all the gear was, and then call 911."
"They will do an autopsy, they will find steroids in my system most likely, however, you had no clue that I was on gear"

Diesel1965
07-24-2018, 12:26 PM
How is you water intake are you drinking enough water?

Plate Smacker
07-24-2018, 01:00 PM
A little over a gallon a day. Not counting morning coffee, protein drinks with water.
Constantly sipping water. Drinking throught the day.

bigpapapumpaf
07-24-2018, 01:24 PM
Feeling your own heart rate or heart beats in your body is a sign of high blood pressure. Monitor your bp at the same time every day or better yet multiple times per day. It seems stupid to say but make sure you understand the proper way to test your bp, ie don't cross your legs, sit upright, etc. Drink plenty of water at night and take nothing to increase your heart rate while sleeping. Blood pressure spikes at night which leads to stroke in your sleep. This is one of the reasons I warned you about NOT taking benadryl. It on its own can cause heart palpitations. I don't remember your stack but if you're running test, tren and deca, there is no reason to also need dbol, but thats just my opinion.

Take some time off and re-group. Life is too short.

BPP

Plate Smacker
07-24-2018, 01:35 PM
Feeling your own heart rate or heart beats in your body is a sign of high blood pressure. Monitor your bp at the same time every day or better yet multiple times per day. It seems stupid to say but make sure you understand the proper way to test your bp, ie don't cross your legs, sit upright, etc. Drink plenty of water at night and take nothing to increase your heart rate while sleeping. Blood pressure spikes at night which leads to stroke in your sleep. This is one of the reasons I warned you about NOT taking benadryl. It on its own can cause heart palpitations. I don't remember your stack but if you're running test, tren and deca, there is no reason to also need dbol, but thats just my opinion.

Take some time off and re-group. Life is too short.

BPP

For sure bro. My current stack is in my sig.
Adjusting it today.
Dropping Dbol, Deca,
Dropping Tren Ace to 60mg ED
Dropping Test E to 750mg

murph
07-24-2018, 01:57 PM
I had this twice and spent a few days in the cardiac unit where they really did nothing but watch me and after a couple days kicked me loose and said if it dont go away they could do implasia, I ask if I could still workout and was told I could do what ever was comfortable woke up one morning a couple days later and it was gone

born
07-24-2018, 02:17 PM
I am not a medical practioner and do not want to say anything that impacts your health.

If it continues I would just go to a dr to get piece of mind. The human mind can make you think that there is a lot going on with you when it might be nothing. Then again you are on 4 compounds including tren. Dbol can increase blood pressure but tren is not heart friendly.

I am not going to a doctor.
Assuming you quoted the wrong guy.
I will do my own vitals and bloodwork and treat with black market meds.
99% of doctors are retards that cant even prescribe penicillin right. They are good parts changers and mechanics but I will be damned if I let them fuck with my software.

Kinda funny that the oldest people I know wouldnt have shit to do with a doctor, ever.

Plate Smacker
07-24-2018, 03:44 PM
I am not going to a doctor.
Assuming you quoted the wrong guy.
I will do my own vitals and bloodwork and treat with black market meds.
99% of doctors are retards that cant even prescribe penicillin right. They are good parts changers and mechanics but I will be damned if I let them fuck with my software.

Kinda funny that the oldest people I know wouldnt have shit to do with a doctor, ever.

My wife did medical billing and coding for awhile.
She says the medical industry is the biggest scam feeding off insurance. We get passed around like cash cows so everyone gets a chunk of the pie.

I have yet to be impressed with any doctor. They tell me shit I already know, or could have found out with my own bloodwork.

I mean, if I am badly injured.. sure, straight forward... stitch me up.. not really a doctor doing that though usually.

born
07-24-2018, 04:01 PM
My wife did medical billing and coding for awhile.
She says the medical industry is the biggest scam feeding off insurance. We get passed around like cash cows so everyone gets a chunk of the pie.

I have yet to be impressed with any doctor. They tell me shit I already know, or could have found out with my own bloodwork.

I mean, if I am badly injured.. sure, straight forward... stitch me up.. not really a doctor doing that though usually.

I been impressed by three doctors. Two were chiropactors one was our old family doctor.
Our old family doctor was in his 80's. He looked at my great grandmother at a birthday party and said, "She is pre dementia, I can see it in her eyes."
15 YEARS LATER THEY WERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER.

After shit tons of tests and time it was determined to be dementia.

I can go to the doctor and get any opinion I want.

My brothers twin girls missed too many days of school. He needed a doctors excuse so he took them to a doc. Before they went in he said, "Tell them its hard to breath sometimes and pretend to cough a little bit.

They both came out with bronchitis and a script!
Its fooooooking stooooopid!

They can put a label on anything and convince a healthy person they are gonna die if they dont listen.

MarineX
07-24-2018, 06:08 PM
I'd go see your doc and see if you can get a script for a beta blocker.

TKAT
07-24-2018, 07:30 PM
There are really a lot of factors to consider here. It could be one compound such as the Tren or it could be too high of a dose of test with the tren or it could be the dbol or it could be the combination of all of the above causing you this. I ran into a somewhat similiar incident a few months back when trying to get a hernia surgery done. My whole family including myself has really low blood pressure. I am usually right about 98/65. It is a little unusual but that is how all of us are. However I was on a cylce of Deca 400mg with Test E 400 mg per week and a daily dose of dbol at 30mg per day. Nothing crazy at all. When I went in to have my pre-surgery checkup my blood pressure was 185/100! That's damn near stroke levels. They wouldn't let me get the surgery until I got my blood pressure down to reasonable levels. The first thing I did is drop the Dbol and withing a week my blood pressure dropped to 150/90. So next thing I did is drop the Deca completely and reduced my Test to just a simple 200mg per week and within another 4 weeks I was down to 115/80. And was able to have my surgery. Now I monitor my blood pressure at least a few times weekly. And now when I think back on it there were nights where I would lay in bed and I could feel my heart beat in my chest and my head. I don't know if it was because of the increased red blood cell count that these things are notorious for doing or what exactly it was but I do know that now I do try and keep a better eye on my heart. I do also notice because I do take my blood pressure so much that during days where I am extremely busy with work or family that the stress seems to have a huge impact on my readings as well. Lots of factors to consider. But I think if you monitor your blood pressure as well as get blood work done either through a doc or doing it yourself you'll find more answers to your particular issues. All I know is that if you can reduce this shit yourself thats the way to go. Too many of these docs like to issue blood pressure meds like candy and those bastards have their own list of problems. Good luck to you brother. I hope you figure it out.

JackedandTan
07-24-2018, 08:47 PM
This maybe a stupid question, but how much caffeine are you taking in daily? (pre-workout, fat burners, coffee etc)

Also, do you have history of anxiety? Anxiety can cause all kinds of physical symptoms, including heart palpitations.

Whenever I run a good cycle with high dosages, I tend to get anxiety attacks once in a while. Not sure why. It usually starts with a racing heart beat/adrenaline feeling and gets worse once you start focusing on what your heart is doing. It will sometimes last upto a week where I have this feeling of impending doom.

It may be worth getting blood work done to be safe and to give you some peace of mind!

born
07-25-2018, 12:20 AM
There are really a lot of factors to consider here. It could be one compound such as the Tren or it could be too high of a dose of test with the tren or it could be the dbol or it could be the combination of all of the above causing you this. I ran into a somewhat similiar incident a few months back when trying to get a hernia surgery done. My whole family including myself has really low blood pressure. I am usually right about 98/65. It is a little unusual but that is how all of us are. However I was on a cylce of Deca 400mg with Test E 400 mg per week and a daily dose of dbol at 30mg per day. Nothing crazy at all. When I went in to have my pre-surgery checkup my blood pressure was 185/100! That's damn near stroke levels. They wouldn't let me get the surgery until I got my blood pressure down to reasonable levels. The first thing I did is drop the Dbol and withing a week my blood pressure dropped to 150/90. So next thing I did is drop the Deca completely and reduced my Test to just a simple 200mg per week and within another 4 weeks I was down to 115/80. And was able to have my surgery. Now I monitor my blood pressure at least a few times weekly. And now when I think back on it there were nights where I would lay in bed and I could feel my heart beat in my chest and my head. I don't know if it was because of the increased red blood cell count that these things are notorious for doing or what exactly it was but I do know that now I do try and keep a better eye on my heart. I do also notice because I do take my blood pressure so much that during days where I am extremely busy with work or family that the stress seems to have a huge impact on my readings as well. Lots of factors to consider. But I think if you monitor your blood pressure as well as get blood work done either through a doc or doing it yourself you'll find more answers to your particular issues. All I know is that if you can reduce this shit yourself thats the way to go. Too many of these docs like to issue blood pressure meds like candy and those bastards have their own list of problems. Good luck to you brother. I hope you figure it out.

Very well said.
Most doctors dont even bother thinking about what bp meds would be best.whats popular at the time is what you usually get

Plate Smacker
07-25-2018, 04:00 AM
Good info bros.
No issue like yesterday.
Did not take Dbol.
I can feel Dbol kick in, and it was around that time
that my heart was beating hard (not fast, just great force) and I was able to feel the skip in my chest.
I believe I have had this for longer than I think,
but it was never really amplified to where I could tell.
I mean, as I lay here, and monitor pulse. Same type of skipping.

Ordering bloodwork between now and Monday

No preworkout right now, so no caffeine, just my one cup of coffee

Once I go on my cruise for 3 weeks or so, I will mention it to the doctor.
Get some test ran.

born
07-25-2018, 05:02 AM
I believe I have had this for longer than I think,
but it was never really amplified to where I could tell.
I mean, as I lay here, and monitor pulse. Same type of skipping.

I would compare it to erectile dysfunction.
The first time it happens because you are just tired or your mind is other places, it sets a panic in you and it can become a mental block where you think you have an issue but dont. The anxiety from the initial worry of "WTF!?" Sort of perpetuates it.
Sort of similar to your heart. Once you notice something is off with your heartbeat your mind will be constantly on how your heart is beating. Thats not whats causing the palpitation but its damn hard to think about anything else.

You should get checked out but hopefully its nothing.

Plate Smacker
07-25-2018, 04:26 PM
I would compare it to erectile dysfunction.
The first time it happens because you are just tired or your mind is other places, it sets a panic in you and it can become a mental block where you think you have an issue but dont. The anxiety from the initial worry of "WTF!?" Sort of perpetuates it.
Sort of similar to your heart. Once you notice something is off with your heartbeat your mind will be constantly on how your heart is beating. Thats not whats causing the palpitation but its damn hard to think about anything else.

You should get checked out but hopefully its nothing.

Yeah, my wife is a hypochondriac and always thunking something is wrong with her. Something new everday lol.

Yeah, the whole spiraling into anxiety and freaking out thing can get you.
Now I focus on it more and will sit there like "damn is my heart gonna beat, oh, there it is." Whenever it skips. So I just get up and keep myself occupied.

Still gonna have some test run, but after I am on my cruise for a bit. Getting some bloodwork done.
I might not add prolactin, because it doesn't seem to be an issue. I use Labcorp.
Getting on the computer today to get that ordered. Been busy trying to sale some of my gym equipment to make room for my Tytax M1 that is on the way. Hopefully I live long enough to assemble it and use it lol.
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anything-goes-/52270-wife-tytax-m1-gym.html

I will mention it to my doc when I mention needing a sleep study.

Caustic Charm
07-29-2018, 04:26 AM

my
Christ on a crutch...I did 300 mg of tren a week, and gained 20 pounds in 4 months...I cannot imagine what you're dealing with. I use letro for my AI, whic i find necessary with big doses of tren

Archey
07-29-2018, 07:20 PM
Id bet it has nothing to do with dying just anxiety aromisen does it to me every time i take it major anxiety major heart palpitations once i stop that i feel fine another thing that does it to me is to low of e2 if im taking to much ai first thing that happens is anxiety i back off my ai alittle it goes away id lean on anxiety

Scottie
09-01-2018, 05:22 PM
Might not hurt to take a baby aspirin every day as a blood thinner,i have a fib,it kinda sounds like what you're explaining, don't wanna risk having a stroke,it may be nothing, but aspirin might be somewhat helpful until you see a dr,steroids thicken the blood too I beleive,so it's cheap insurance,best of luck brother!

spoolin
09-02-2018, 02:57 AM
What AI are you on? I know Asin can cause this. I had it going on at times when I was dosing the Asin twice daily and a bit too much. Went away and hasn't returned once I got it figured out.

bigpapapumpaf
09-02-2018, 03:00 PM
OP how are you feeling now?

BPP

Biggaintime
09-04-2018, 05:58 PM
Weird aint it!?
One night I was just certain that was it.
I kept sitting up like somone shot me in the chest and waiting for some kind of horrible pain that never came.

Funny thing is I just kept thinking about how my gf was gonna find me dead in the morning and how it would ruin her life.

Sometimes I think I am selfish until I realize I am trying to die quietly so I dont wake someone up lol!

(If I ever do die and you read this baby, you are the only woman I loved las much as I do you and I am sorry I had to leave)

Would you just die already

Biggaintime
09-04-2018, 06:01 PM
I believe it to be the Tren. Why Idk. But I'll go with what Born says. This happens to me all the time. Tren has a lot of weird sides. Drinking and smoking is probably better for you.
On that note I'm about to shoot up some Tren base.

robthomas
09-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Tren can also lower your blood sugar and when it’s low your heart will beat not to normal