PDA

View Full Version : clearing up acne....

cyberninja
07-24-2018, 03:45 PM
So i'm battling acne a bit more than ever.....I'm running 350mg of test en and just added s23. I'm showering twice a day and hitting the tanning bed as frequently as I can....not crazy about acutane unless I could order from someone easy on here....then maybe. I'm using overpriced anti acne body washes and using a hydro towel and back brush but i'm still breaking out a lot on shoulders and back.....what to do next??? thanks

Biggc1
07-24-2018, 04:02 PM
Accutane definitely works. Aipct has great pricing on it. I used the tretiva brand at 40mg a day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TKAT
07-24-2018, 05:40 PM
Brother, I struggle with that shit always no matter what compounds I run. I've tried everything out there. And I've come to the realization that if this is something that you struggle with then I would recommend just getting some Accutane and getting it over with. It's the only thing that works for me. Now days what I do is just run a low dose of 10mg a day and it keeps my skin clear and damn near perfect. You might have to start at a higher dose like 40 mg a day or so until you get it under control and then just drop down to a low maintenance dose. When I run a low dose I have absolutely zero sides that Accutane is so notorious for. It's at the higher doses that Accutane rears it's ugly head and the sides are miserable.

Biggc1
07-24-2018, 05:46 PM
Brother, I struggle with that shit always no matter what compounds I run. I've tried everything out there. And I've come to the realization that if this is something that you struggle with then I would recommend just getting some Accutane and getting it over with. It's the only thing that works for me. Now days what I do is just run a low dose of 10mg a day and it keeps my skin clear and damn near perfect. You might have to start at a higher dose like 40 mg a day or so until you get it under control and then just drop down to a low maintenance dose. When I run a low dose I have absolutely zero sides that Accutane is so notorious for. It's at the higher doses that Accutane rears it's ugly head and the sides are miserable.Spot on

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MarineX
07-24-2018, 06:05 PM
Have you considered tea tree oil? It has been proven to be effective against acne.

cyberninja
07-24-2018, 06:44 PM
thanks a lot i'll try the tea tree first then look into acutane. i've never ordered from aipct, but i may consider this thanks!

Drillit
07-24-2018, 11:19 PM
I run 20 mg eod accutane from aipct on high test. Works very well to keep the bacne under control for me.

Vision
07-25-2018, 07:29 PM
This has been my life long battle when ON gear.. I have had massive flare ups and at times get nothing, but when I had bad breakouts it was creature like, I mean bad.. On my faces, back and scalp (scalp being the worst, like a gorge).

I tried everything under the sun, and come to find out that these washes we use help and the spot creams can assist, but nothing helps like antibiotics erythromycin.. I tried bactrim and it works OK, but nothing like erythroimycin.. Further more get your some Mupirocin cream (NOT the oil base, must be cream, oil base anything will clog pores).. and last but not least, the best treatment tool ever - Ketoconazole shampoo... its a ainti DHT hormonal treatment shampoo that deactivates the androgen hormones in the skin.. I cleared up with this and the mupirocon cream like over night..here my wife and I were battling my most recent outbreak and soon as we employed this it was jaw dropping, we couldn't believe it.. this shampoo is the best thing since sliced bread!

G160
07-25-2018, 08:09 PM
This has been my life long battle when ON gear.. I have had massive flare ups and at times get nothing, but when I had bad breakouts it was creature like, I mean bad.. On my faces, back and scalp (scalp being the worst, like a gorge).

I tried everything under the sun, and come to find out that these washes we use help and the spot creams can assist, but nothing helps like antibiotics erythromycin.. I tried bactrim and it works OK, but nothing like erythroimycin.. Further more get your some Mupirocin cream (NOT the oil base, must be cream, oil base anything will clog pores).. and last but not least, the best treatment tool ever - Ketoconazole shampoo... its a ainti DHT hormonal treatment shampoo that deactivates the androgen hormones in the skin.. I cleared up with this and the mupirocon cream like over night..here my wife and I were battling my most recent outbreak and soon as we employed this it was jaw dropping, we couldn't believe it.. this shampoo is the best thing since sliced bread!

I tried clyndamicine i think nothing much, bactrim worked and healed up everything. A bit toxic tho,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifter916
07-25-2018, 08:37 PM
Ive ran doxycycline and Bactrim antibiotics from the dermo I used to see - both worked for a while, but after about 8 months it stopped working - had to resort to Accutane- Im running accutane from aipct as well - about to start 3rd month - acne has gone from a level 8-9 out of 10 - 10 being worst to now about 2 . almost all gone - sides are cracking/peeling lips and dry flaking reddish skin on face - started at 40mg/ed down to 20mg ed currently

cyberninja
07-26-2018, 02:33 PM
i've no interest in antibiotics, but I do have the keto shampoo....I just use it occasionally.....was mainly using an acne wash...but i'll use it more

NM Pitbull
07-26-2018, 03:29 PM
I have no real research to back up what I’m about to say accept that I was a victim of those big yellowish white monsters on my shoulders, chest, and back and now I’m not. I upped my omegas. My noticed that that the lower my good cholesterol levels got the worse my acne got. Maybe it’s because your body needs these omega to help utilize the hormones in your system and when you don’t have enough your body hates you for it. Maybe it’s because you no longer have enough oil to spare and the junk does not secrete from your pores properly which causes it to become clogged and infected. For the first time in over 10 years I’m acne free (my last 4 cycles). Here is my omega intake per day:

2400mg flaxseed oil
2400mg primrose oil
4800mg fish oil

This is split between the day, breakfast and dinner. I notice that when I miss one or two dose a zit will pop up out of the blue. this is strictly bro science because I never looked into it and gathered information to support my theory but result are results. I would be interested to see if anyone else benefits from this. I also tan twice a week, but that has been many years now.

Leoterelli250
07-26-2018, 03:55 PM
I’ll just add what’s worked for me and didn’t see if anyone added it. I use benzoyl peroxide 10% bar soap. They have creams also but using the bar of soap every time in the shower has really helped. I can’t get my back for obvious reasons but it’s cleared my arms and face up a lot. If my arms start to get worse I actually lather it up and leave it on for an hour or two. It dries your skin out bad but I have really oily skin anyways. You can get it at most pharmacy stores. I hope that helps.

cyberninja
07-26-2018, 07:39 PM
thanks so much guys! i'm gonna try the oils pitbull uses and i'm gonna grab that bar soap off amazon if I can find one.

cyberninja
07-28-2018, 04:22 PM
I just discovered that Tan USA has a red bed (red light therapy) I've decided to give this a go as well they say it does wonders for acne....I did 20 min this morning followed by the tanning bed....here's to hoping it works!

Gearhead80
07-28-2018, 07:08 PM
I posted a few things that helped me in another thread but I imagine there to be plenty of similar threads floating around so here it is. Tanning beds are inferior to the sun which provides vitamin D. Mountain Falls body wash with salicylic acid can be had for about 20 bucks on Amazon. Sure, you have to make peace with the pink grapefruit scent but not looking like a battle toad wins the day. I cut lemon slices and put straight sugar on them to use as a scrub before showering. When my skin was still damp, I rubbed Humane lotion with benzoyl peroxide in and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing it off. Adding more water to keep toxins flushed out and avoiding anything fried/greasy helped a good bit too. Really considering what was stressing me out allowed for elimination of so much. If it won't matter in 5 years, don't stress over it now. A buddy of mine mentioned arimidex at .5mg eod to combat flareups so if you have some on hand, you may wanna try it. If not, I have a metric ton and would be happy to send you some. Good luck, bro!

cyberninja
07-28-2018, 10:28 PM
thanks man i've got some adex....but i'm taking raloxiphene ed and aromasin every 3....should I still add adex, or would that just tank my estrogen?

Gearhead80
07-29-2018, 05:16 PM
Yeah, ralox and aromasin together is more than enough. Adding Adex will cause a massive plunge. Think of it like a first cycle; you use cypionate but then add prop, sust, enanthate and suspension. You could get exactly what you want/need with a low dose of one rather than going full throttle with many. I would almost say try using one for a few weeks and see how your body reacts to that. If it isn't helping, switch to another. If those 3 don't work, try letro. Using too many in conjunction isn't necessary or productive. What is your BF%? Having too high % along with high androgens is no bueno. If you would like to chat off post, PM me.

cyberninja
07-30-2018, 01:35 AM
Not sure exactly what my bf is but abs are visible but not deeply cut

Gearhead80
07-30-2018, 02:45 AM
Sounds likely less than 14% so you are not bad off. I dont have a 6 pack, it is more like a keg. 16-17 or so. Cycle starts tomorrow though!