PDA

View Full Version : Proviron E2 Crash Possible?

addisonvo
07-27-2018, 05:32 AM
Hope I can get any guidance or experiences.

I'm on TRT, 100mg/week Test E

Cycle experience:
2 cycles Anavar with TRT dose Test E

I took my blood work pre-cycle while on TRT and my T was 1100 and E2 29. I was on adex .25mg twice a week. I'm actually still trying to see if I feel better not controlling my E2 on TRT, where E2 was 60-70.

Anyway, I started my first Test E only cycle about 2 weeks ago, 400mg/week. I stopped adex while starting this cycle and got on Proviron 25mg/day. Almost 2 weeks since my first cycle injection and on Proviron I'm not noticing much better libido. No itchy/sore nips. I thought I'd go ahead and see how my E is off adex and on Proviron. The lab testing where I'm located is limited and my E2 came back <5. My T is >1500, which is the cutoff of their testing capabilities.

So either the testing is faulty, the Proviron is actually some AI, or Proviron can crash E2? I sourced it locally from a place where many locals source. Global Anabolics Proviron.

I'm going to stop the Proviron of course and re-test in 2 weeks but has anyone seen that happen? I did a search and didn't get actual numbers from anyone who thought it might have happened to them.

bigpapapumpaf
07-27-2018, 01:11 PM
Proviron will not, or should not cause a drastic drop in E2. it is at best a very, very weak androgenic. It will block some estrogen but its also not an AI.

Why did you go away from the adex? Your levels where certainly acceptable. If you want to try something a little less harsh you can switch to aromasin at .25mg EOD. YOU need some estrogen in your system so don't look to whack it out all together.

BPP

addisonvo
07-27-2018, 03:08 PM
Proviron will not, or should not cause a drastic drop in E2. it is at best a very, very weak androgenic. It will block some estrogen but its also not an AI.

Why did you go away from the adex? Your levels where certainly acceptable. If you want to try something a little less harsh you can switch to aromasin at .25mg EOD. YOU need some estrogen in your system so don't look to whack it out all together.

BPP

Yea I didn't think Proviron would bring it from 29 to less than 5. I stopped taking Adex over this period of time when my E crashed. Issue with testing or bunk gear then. that sucks

chadmack282
07-27-2018, 08:28 PM
Sounds like your proviron isn't proviron it's actually an AI, did u contact your supplier?

addisonvo
07-28-2018, 02:45 AM
Sounds like your proviron isn't proviron it's actually an AI, did u contact your supplier?

I wanted to get some advice here first and make sure a crash wasn't possible with Proviron.

Just contacted the local source here in Vietnam. Well, it didn't go well.

Just take one on the chin and stay on cycle, check levels in a few weeks. Maybe try the Proviron arriving by then from basicstero and see how things go.

robthomas
07-30-2018, 02:31 AM
It’s is impossible to crash your e2 with proviron it keeps everything moving along and less converting to estrogen but the estrogen will still be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk