PDA

View Full Version : Pinning Question????

bhcolex50x
02-28-2012, 02:12 PM
hey guys i have a pinning question for ya, been cycling for 4 years and I'm just now starting to do thigh injections. my injections are generally 1.5-2.25 cc/injection. I'm 5 weeks in to my cycle and figured id take a week to the thighs n let the glutes recover a bit. did 1.75cc to my left thigh and i feel like i dropped a bar on it while doing seated military or something lol. i always pin with 23G. generally for glutes i use 1.5" 4-5weeks and switch to 1" for a week and go back to 1.5". this is the second time I've tried 23g 1" on my thigh and felt like hell after. injected slow, let it sit for about a min b4 removing syringe. its not high mg/ml juice like i said shooting exact same gear and amounts to glute i feel nothing, just switching it up bec. last 2 times I've felt like I'm hitting some scar tissue. any ideas or reasoning behind this you can think of?

thanks bro's

delcapone
03-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Some guys are more sensative in different areas of the body. My cousin for instance he can pin in the quads, delts, tri's, but the ole gluteus maximus, NADA ! i've gently pinned him in the glutes with the same gear he was pinning quads with and he's crippled for 4-5 days, he has tried several times just keeps gettin crippled. Big D said his delts are a sensitive area. Maybe thats just not your spot. You can try leavin the syringe in for a 5 count instead of a whole min. Hope I was of some help. Let me know if you get it figured out.

BLUELABEL
03-27-2012, 12:22 AM
dude i know what u mean.. when i hit scar tissue i pull out and find a diff spot.. it hurts like an itch.. and sometimes when u dont even hit scar tissue and u notice its harder to push in then usual pull out as well... sometimes the pains unavoidbale obv with shorter esters ... yea i hate delts they are painful.. regardless what im ussing..