PDA

View Full Version : MY FACE IS BEAT RED AND I CANT SLEEP

Kanibal
02-29-2012, 12:05 AM
my face is beat red and i cant sleep what is?

PAiN
02-29-2012, 12:12 AM
What are you currently running and for how long?

Kanibal
02-29-2012, 12:31 AM
does anyone elses face turn beat red and have signs of insomnia

Kanibal
02-29-2012, 12:45 AM
500 ml of test e ,250 twice a week i just got done with the 1st vial

SPEEDY
02-29-2012, 01:17 AM
You shouldn't have those signs at that low dose brother. I'd get ur BP checked. I was real red for a minute, but I know it was the adrol and the tren doing it to me. My dose is pretty heavy too

JTizzle
02-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Speedy nailed it IMO ... ever had any baslines run before starting cycle? history of high blood pressure?
Sounded like an anadrol thread to me lol

2nd2no1
02-29-2012, 01:22 AM
LOL JT Tren & drol do it to me.....

Camzilla
02-29-2012, 01:23 AM
Any other OTC supps? Niacin?

2nd2no1
02-29-2012, 01:28 AM
Camzilla is right Niacin on a empty stomach will to it also....

Kanibal
02-29-2012, 01:32 AM
no niacin it feels like what a get from a hangover as far as my face goes i dont think i have blood pressure problems nothing medical so far

Kanibal
02-29-2012, 01:33 AM
it kind of feels like when i took 3 superdrols instead of the 2 that was recommended

Camzilla
02-29-2012, 01:42 AM
I don't have any AAS experience so consider what I'm saying with a grain of salt.
That being said, any patient that walked into my Sickbay with anything out of the ordinary after taking any new meds or eating anything new, would get 50mg of benadryl just as standard protocol. If you're gonna be in for the next 8hrs, it may be an option for you. It could be an aaergic reaction to any number of things:
Food
Pesticides in the air
Pollens in the air
Lotion or oils on gym equipment that the ass before you didn't wipe off
Etc.....

It could simply be some sort of contact derm from anything, but I like to err on the cautious side.
Just something to consider.

JTizzle
02-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Even dehydration bro.. my body reacts badly to lack of water on or off cycle...

REDRUM
02-29-2012, 06:56 AM
I think you should take into consideration what is going on in your daily life. It's probably just stress bro. The insomnia is what's making me believe that it's probably something to do with your daily life rather than the testosterone you're using, which wouldn't or shouldn't cause a spike in BP levels. insomnia can be from a number of things, so I would do a personal inventory and see what has changed in ur life even small insignificant stuff. Change in diet, adding or taking away anything. Any medications, especially pain meds a lot of the time they have the opposite effect and keep people up instead of drowsy. Basically do a once over on everything you're doing now and see if there is anything new or lacking and that could be the answer to your problem. It's the smallest thing that can throw your body out of whack and lead to problems like this. Keep us posted and we'll all try and put our heads collectively together and see if there is a solution should you not find what's new or lacking in your daily life. Good hunting bro and if anything new starts post it.

VictorZ06
02-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Possible allergic reaction to the oil used? Are you using pharm grade or UGL....do you know it it's GSO or CSO? If you are using UGL, you may be allergic to one of them. That....or it's an unrelated issue that should be addressed by your MD.

/V

BIGBOSS
02-29-2012, 04:21 PM
No redface but I get insomnia alot

xmuscle
02-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Probably blood presure...hawthorn berry will help out

rghtnow
02-29-2012, 08:20 PM
It looks like everyone pretty much covered the bases with their thoughts...I would start with the blood pressure first and make sure there aren't any issues and go from there...could be any one of a number of different things including a reaction to the gear you started...flushing of the face has to many possibilities to list but i would def make sure it isn't blood pressure related then try to rule out any type of allergic reaction to like soap or lotions...if it continues you might wanna stop the injections and see if it goes away....it could be something in the gear

Kanibal
02-29-2012, 08:29 PM
its a ugl that i use, i dont know what they are brewing it with he is a sponsor on here though.....i know its related to the test cause after a month of being flush i was 2 days late on a shot to see what was going on and it slowly went away....i might be allergic to something in it i tried another source months ago it did the same thing to me but i was doing a way higher dose...

Kanibal
02-29-2012, 08:34 PM
i dont know if the laundry detergent i use would do this to me ..the factory i work at is dirty and i get oil all over me its hot as hell i dont know if it could be getting in my pours and causing this shit idk like i said i think its test related but i will keep an open mind i want to get past this

ShortnWide
02-29-2012, 09:43 PM
I think e,veryones covered most all bases. Trial n error and time will tell. Just keep a good outlook bro.

Kanibal
02-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Possible allergic reaction to the oil used? Are you using pharm grade or UGL....do you know it it's GSO or CSO? If you are using UGL, you may be allergic to one of them. That....or it's an unrelated issue that should be addressed by your MD

/VTHATS WHAT IM THINKIN I HOPE NOT LOL

VictorZ06
02-29-2012, 11:57 PM
its a ugl that i use, i dont know what they are brewing it with he is a sponsor on here though.....i know its related to the test cause after a month of being flush i was 2 days late on a shot to see what was going on and it slowly went away....i might be allergic to something in it i tried another source months ago it did the same thing to me but i was doing a way higher dose...

I know someone who gets the same reactions that you are describing when using gear made out of cotton seed oil, turns out he's allergic to it. He does fine with gear made with grape seed oil though. Ask your supplier what kind of oil was used. Not sure if you noticed, but we have sponsors here that carry gear made out of GSO or CSO.

/V

slimncut
03-01-2012, 04:09 PM
^^^^What he said, ask your sponsor. You may try cutting your dose in half and see if that reduces the severity of the reaction. If that helps then try test 500 and only inject 1/2ml twice weekly to get your dose. Very doubtful it is an allergy to the test, very likely the oil or solvent; maybe a sponsor can make you some custom blend. Everyone who uses juice must follow their BP and monitor fluid intake, if you are not you should. Hot oily and dirty jobs cause dehydration and that leads to kidney stress and anything in the blood becomes more concentrated due to reduced filtrate efficency. Take a jug of water with you to work and drink it. Hope things work out for you..