PDA

View Full Version : HGH: What are the -Best brand, dosage, length of use

Just4grinz
08-01-2018, 01:26 PM
So I’ve been wanting to try some HGH but have no idea what brand is best or if there is even a difference, how to dose properly, and how long do you generally use it for. Do you taper up while using it? Daily injections or is ther a split between injections? All replies are greatly welcome.

Oldskool
08-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Y do u want to try hgh?

Its not like steroids. Id suggest doing allot of research on it first.

Typically gh is taken for very long periods of time. Ive seen articles stating that the full effects don't even take effect till about 6 str8 months of steady ed use.

It has different benefits at different doses. The first question that needs to be answered is exactly what are u expecting/ looking to get from using it?

That will dictate to some degree what dose u should take.

For just a little increase in gh lvls that will assist a little bit in things like workout recovery, joint health, dropping body fat etc. A dose of as low as 2 iu ed is popular (depending on the quality of the gh ur using)

Pro bb use much higher doses in conjunction with their gear cycles to see a synergistic/exponential rise in test lvls as well as decreased recovery time, joint health/ strengthening, healing properties.

Im no expert tho.

As with everything in this lifestyle its not really gonna get answered to any real satisfactory lvl without tons of research.

Well not for me anyway. Some guys hear about tren one day and are ordering it the next[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]?*???*???*??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HoldMyBeer
08-02-2018, 08:25 PM
I would like to hear about brands myself. Jintropin, Humatrope, etc.
Also about the different color tops, pharma grade, etc.
idk y this is in the diet and training thread though....

Mav17
08-02-2018, 08:44 PM
I used supertropin, 2iu, everyday for 8 months. Great stuff, couldn’t ask for anything more. Dropped weight, toned up a lot and felt great. Had to stop, medical reason. But I also took 300 mg test weekly with it.

But my wife is now taking it.
She’s 2 months in and you can see some little changes (good), with little to no exercise. She’s now hooked and starting to get back into the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk