PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question, why not paypal

Raw
08-01-2018, 02:51 PM
Why don't suppliers accept paypal? Seems as if the supplier could always say the payment was made for anything. For example "advice". The sender could say the same. Would be so much easier and the funds would be there instantly.

Xtreme4Life
08-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Way too risky. Paypal gathers way too much identifying info, and is too diligent about tracking and researching transactions.

Gearhead80
08-02-2018, 12:30 AM
^^^^^^What he said.

astevens2
10-16-2018, 06:32 PM
Same would go for venmo as Im pretty sure venmo is a service through paypal

Bigdaddyperk
10-16-2018, 09:33 PM
Prob not the safest ...however i know
of someone who use them quite often..every week...just keep it under 2g....and venmo same company...can transfer money to your bank in seconds and pay anyone in seconds no fees...other than like 25cents transfer fee to bank card. best if you really know the source or peeps your doing buisness with...i mean its just transfering money. Not like your agreeing to buy said items and such.but if they get down to it they can put other evidence togeather and tie it togeather soo..prob not safest.dont know bout bitcoin prob simple but seems like pain in ass....wu money in minutes just as easy as paypal...download app input info etc pay with card takes 2 min...easy peasy.. If your scared to death of getting pinched cause your a big wheel spending 500 bucks on some gear lol...and think the fbi after you....well dont know what to say....but its the sources that really need be protected and cautious...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Haggar
01-07-2019, 06:43 PM
Seems like a pain either way, either you lose too much info to paypal or you have to use some sort of alternate pay service.