PDA

View Full Version : Test and tren

Echo111ohce
08-01-2018, 07:23 PM
Ok so I have only done a test only cycle before now. Test e 400 ml a week. Put an order in for test e and tren a. As long as it touches down will start in a couple weeks. I’ve read a few cycles on here with the 2. One was test e at 400 a week and tren at 75 a week. Is this good for someone like me. 6.1 175. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thnx

MarineX
08-01-2018, 11:04 PM
Tren is extremely strong and a harsh compound. Me personally, I can't tolerate tren: sweats, anxiety and shortness of breath is too much for me. If it's only your 2nd cycle I would hold off on tren and replace it will dbol or drol.

Gearhead80
08-01-2018, 11:49 PM
Tren is best reserved for several cycles in. MarineX nailed the oral recommendation. 2nd cycle in, sprinkle in some tabs and see how your body reacts to them. Dbol is not as harsh as A50 or you could opt for Winstrol or Anavar, depending on your goals. Stay to less than 6 weeks for whichever you choose. Keep doses low as long as you can until you aren't gaining off that anymore. Then add in another compound or raise dosage. FWIW, at 6'1 and 175, you should be able to gain plenty more with tons of quality food and hard ass training. Just sayin'...

LowT
08-02-2018, 12:53 AM
Agree with those ^^^^^ comments. I think first thing to dial in is your diet. If it's not, you won't get the most out of your training and certainly not the AAS.
Test and dbol cycle would be best imo.

Echo111ohce
08-02-2018, 01:50 AM
Man this info is appreciated. Not just saying it. Prob going to hold off and add the dbol instead. Talked to a buddy who said the same. Said he was short of breath and had a hard time sleeping. Anyone know the shelf life of it. Don’t know if I should hold on to it or hook a friend up with it. Been putting in the work. Could def do a little better on the meal plan though. I don’t eat poorly at all but I can’t let the dairy go. Let soda go completely. Bad about sauces and marinades which I heard can be really bad.

Gearhead80
08-02-2018, 01:54 AM
Steroids are good past their expiration, bro. Don't worry about that. What's up with your meal plan? You can hit me up on PM if you wanna talk offline.

bigpapapumpaf
08-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Tren needs to be injected ED or EOD due to its half life. Start out with 25 or 50 mg EOD and see how it works for you. Don't believe all the crap out there about it. Its not something to fool around with but as long as you use half a brain, its good to go.

BPP

Guitarzan
08-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Man this info is appreciated. Not just saying it. Prob going to hold off and add the dbol instead. Talked to a buddy who said the same. Said he was short of breath and had a hard time sleeping. Anyone know the shelf life of it. Don’t know if I should hold on to it or hook a friend up with it. Been putting in the work. Could def do a little better on the meal plan though. I don’t eat poorly at all but I can’t let the dairy go. Let soda go completely. Bad about sauces and marinades which I heard can be really bad.

It makes you short of breath because it constricts the bronchial tubes, this can usually be fixed by taking a bronchodilator like clen or ephedrine. If bulking is your goal, I assume it is since you mentioned dbol, then I would run deca instead of tren. Get a few mor cycles under your belt first