PDA

View Full Version : WHY ARENT MORE SOURCES CARRYING THIS COMPOUND

Bombarinos
08-03-2018, 07:50 PM
Testosterone Phenyl Propionate

Dosage

100mg to 200mg twice to three times a week

Where Test Prop has to be taken every second day and at a stretch every third day to keep blood serum levels constant, Testosterone Phenyl Propionate can be taken twice a week or every fourth day. TPP is slightly longer in its actions than Test Propionate.

Another huge advantage of this substance is the fact that it does not cause pain on the injection site like Test Prop. Getting feedback from the athletes we found many people prefer this to Test Prop because it works very similar without the discomfort at the injection site. Because of availability Test Prop became very popular amongst users and Testosterone Phenyl Propionate is not very well known. But in theory and in practice Testosterone Phenyl Propionate is as effective as Test Propionate with greater advantages on administration difficulties.

Recently we also found Deca 100mg (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) to be one of the best well rounded anabolics. It helps with joint and ligament strengthening while at the same time giving solid muscle and size gains. Including it in your stacking regime for overall good gains and joint wellness is a successful combo.

When combining Testosterone Propionate (also a short ester) it is close to Deca100 on release time but not optimal because it releases a day or two faster than the Testosterone Phenyl Propionate. When you combine your Testosterone Phenyl Propionate with Testosterone Cypionate it is also not optimum because the Cypionate is longer than the Testosterone Phenyl Propionate ester and the Cypionate will become elevate the blood serum levels after the NPP.

The availability of a perfect testosterone to use with Testosterone Phenyl Propionate was always an issue. What was needed was a testosterone that you can draw in the same syringe as NPP that releases minute for minute and day for day the same as the NPP. This is one of the biggest reasons we developed Testosterone Phenylpropionate (TPP). TPP is slightly longer than Test Propionate but shorter than Testosterone Cypionate. TPP has the same ester as NPP and will elevate blood serum levels at exactly the same time.

All that is left to do for the athlete is decide if he wants his stack to be more androgenic or more anabolic. By mixing more test than Deca you will have all the strength and size gains but still have the joint protection from the Deca. If you want a small androgenic effect just to keep the sex drive up and more of anabolic effect you increases the deca ratio and decrease the testosterone. In other words you can play with the mix until it suits you best and have the best of both worlds from the two compounds that are exactly the same in release time but total opposites on anabolic androgenic effects.

Both these products are relatively cheap and a perfect combo. It gives you (the athlete) the opportunity to mix according to your needs. You can have size and strength or hard and lean depending on your ratio mixed. You can adjust your combo as you go along for precise results and it can be done in one single syringe.

The side effects of testosterone is usually dose dependent and the time period you stay on for. The side effects are well known and documented by now and we can discuss this at great length. Its become a bit of a boring topic to discuss and repeated in every article you read on testosterones. But lets mention them in summery. The list is as follows – aromatizing in the body to estradiol (estrogen) that can cause water retention, body fat gain and gynocomastia. You can combine an anti-estrogen like Nolvadex or Clomid to generally take care of most of these side effects. These anti estrogens can be alternated with a more effective aromatize inhibitor like Arimadex but only as an alternative and not for continues use (see the article under Sustanon to study the cholesterol and cardiovascular issues with aromatizing inhibitors). Oily Skin, acne and body/facial hair growth in men and woman is evident but also dose related and varies from individual to individual. Males who have a genetic predisposition to hair loss may experience accelerated male pattern balding. Testosterone does not have hepatotoxic effects and liver toxicity is unlikely.

In conclusion Testosterone Phenylpropionate is one of the most under rated testosterone esters and only because of its availability being limited. The characteristics of this compound just makes sense and the feedback we had from the athletes confirms this.

Bombarinos
08-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Alot of sources do blends i would love to see this with a npp blend 100 mg of ea ml.I have ran this cycle before it was one of my best i ever did with 50 mg of proviron everyday TPP needs to make its way on the scene more frequent

thekaratekid
08-03-2018, 08:06 PM
TOTALLY fucking agree bomb! There is a sponsor on here that has a TPP/NPP blend and it's FIRE!
Alot of sources do blends i would love to see this with a npp blend 100 mg of ea ml.I have ran this cycle before it was one of my best i ever did with 50 mg of proviron everyday TPP needs to make its way on the scene more frequent

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

Drillit
08-03-2018, 08:12 PM
I just burned up 5 bottles of TPP from PCOM. Shits fire. I just switched to AEL TPP, first pin of that yesterday.
I was and am a big fan of test prop. Now that I was turned onto this (thanks Ski) now it’s hands down my favorite Esther. Nice and dry like prop, hits fast and hard with zero PIP.

Wish more domestic sources carried it.

Couchlockd
08-03-2018, 08:13 PM
I have a bottle of tpp. I got it sent to me on accident in place of tp..

I'm doing 25mg of test prop daily, I may have to check out tpp..

Drillit
08-03-2018, 08:16 PM
I have a bottle of tpp. I got it sent to me on accident in place of tp..

I'm doing 25mg of test prop daily, I may have to check out tpp..

You won’t regret it. I pin it EOD.

Drillit

macedog24
08-04-2018, 12:30 AM

Dosage

100mg to 200mg twice to three times a week

Where Test Prop has to be taken every second day and at a stretch every third day to keep blood serum levels constant, Testosterone Phenyl Propionate can be taken twice a week or every fourth day. TPP is slightly longer in its actions than Test Propionate.

Another huge advantage of this substance is the fact that it does not cause pain on the injection site like Test Prop. Getting feedback from the athletes we found many people prefer this to Test Prop because it works very similar without the discomfort at the injection site. Because of availability Test Prop became very popular amongst users and Testosterone Phenyl Propionate is not very well known. But in theory and in practice Testosterone Phenyl Propionate is as effective as Test Propionate with greater advantages on administration difficulties.

Recently we also found Deca 100mg (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) to be one of the best well rounded anabolics. It helps with joint and ligament strengthening while at the same time giving solid muscle and size gains. Including it in your stacking regime for overall good gains and joint wellness is a successful combo.

When combining Testosterone Propionate (also a short ester) it is close to Deca100 on release time but not optimal because it releases a day or two faster than the Testosterone Phenyl Propionate. When you combine your Testosterone Phenyl Propionate with Testosterone Cypionate it is also not optimum because the Cypionate is longer than the Testosterone Phenyl Propionate ester and the Cypionate will become elevate the blood serum levels after the NPP.

The availability of a perfect testosterone to use with Testosterone Phenyl Propionate was always an issue. What was needed was a testosterone that you can draw in the same syringe as NPP that releases minute for minute and day for day the same as the NPP. This is one of the biggest reasons we developed Testosterone Phenylpropionate (TPP). TPP is slightly longer than Test Propionate but shorter than Testosterone Cypionate. TPP has the same ester as NPP and will elevate blood serum levels at exactly the same time.

All that is left to do for the athlete is decide if he wants his stack to be more androgenic or more anabolic. By mixing more test than Deca you will have all the strength and size gains but still have the joint protection from the Deca. If you want a small androgenic effect just to keep the sex drive up and more of anabolic effect you increases the deca ratio and decrease the testosterone. In other words you can play with the mix until it suits you best and have the best of both worlds from the two compounds that are exactly the same in release time but total opposites on anabolic androgenic effects.

Both these products are relatively cheap and a perfect combo. It gives you (the athlete) the opportunity to mix according to your needs. You can have size and strength or hard and lean depending on your ratio mixed. You can adjust your combo as you go along for precise results and it can be done in one single syringe.

The side effects of testosterone is usually dose dependent and the time period you stay on for. The side effects are well known and documented by now and we can discuss this at great length. Its become a bit of a boring topic to discuss and repeated in every article you read on testosterones. But lets mention them in summery. The list is as follows – aromatizing in the body to estradiol (estrogen) that can cause water retention, body fat gain and gynocomastia. You can combine an anti-estrogen like Nolvadex or Clomid to generally take care of most of these side effects. These anti estrogens can be alternated with a more effective aromatize inhibitor like Arimadex but only as an alternative and not for continues use (see the article under Sustanon to study the cholesterol and cardiovascular issues with aromatizing inhibitors). Oily Skin, acne and body/facial hair growth in men and woman is evident but also dose related and varies from individual to individual. Males who have a genetic predisposition to hair loss may experience accelerated male pattern balding. Testosterone does not have hepatotoxic effects and liver toxicity is unlikely.

In conclusion Testosterone Phenylpropionate is one of the most under rated testosterone esters and only because of its availability being limited. The characteristics of this compound just makes sense and the feedback we had from the athletes confirms this.Do you mean this sexy little thing here.
I have some on the way. Should be smooth like silk... I will post up some pics when it arrives.. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180804/d495135486341790baf8fcf1e0e80d58.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Woods
08-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Not to high hack but i like test a the best .

Jozifp103
08-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Do you mean this sexy little thing here.
I have some on the way. Should be smooth like silk... I will post up some pics when it arrives.. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180804/d495135486341790baf8fcf1e0e80d58.jpg

​Beat me to it Mace!

Drillit
08-04-2018, 01:14 AM
​Beat me to it Mace!

Is this domestic stock guys?

macedog24
08-04-2018, 01:16 AM
​Beat me to it Mace! Sorry. It called me like the force.. Im very excited that psl is carrying tpp..

macedog24
08-04-2018, 01:23 AM
International right now. But i will tell you this. Very fast and discreet. You wont know the difference. And for the price its ezpz. Only way to go!
Is this domestic stock guys?

old fart
08-04-2018, 01:29 AM
I also love TPP! It's becoming my favorite test ester...

Ranger15
08-04-2018, 02:40 AM
Hell yeah badass post Bomb always love reading and learning very good informative information here brothers. Deca and test e is one of my favorite stacks and a go to several times a year but after reading some different opinions on things recently I think I'm going to bounce back and forth between long and short esters and this sounds like a perfect stack of test pheny and Npp with a t-bol or Adrol kicker. Would love to see a quality domestic sponsors come out with this blend.

C_Biz
08-04-2018, 06:29 AM
I agree completely bro TPP is awesome especially in the beginning of a blast. I personally like it a lot more than prop Bc of how smooth it pins

Bombarinos
08-04-2018, 10:50 AM
Do you mean this sexy little thing here.

I spoke w vision on the log for it for you guys already ahead lol

macedog24
08-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Nice. Ill have mine any day. :)
I spoke w vision on the log for it for you guys already ahead lol

bigpapapumpaf
08-04-2018, 04:50 PM
TPP nad tren is the best thing I've ever pinned. I had a source about 5 yrs ago that would brew it for me. Its good with npp too. Once you try it, you'll never go back. I haven't seen it around in many moons for some reason.

BPP

The Skrybe
08-04-2018, 05:57 PM
I’ve been saying this for YEARS!!! Tpp is awesome! And that tpp/npp blend is amazing. I personally would like to see someone brew TPP 200!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowT
08-04-2018, 10:04 PM
It's used in Sustanon. One of the reasons I like sust so much.

crazed
08-07-2018, 12:26 PM
Great compound. I use it the last 6 weeks of every prep. Less pip than straight up Prop, and I get it dosed at 150mg/ml which is better than Prop which is usually dosed at 100mg/ml

Downtown
08-08-2018, 12:52 AM
From my experience it's also alot more solubile to brew with, you can make sum decently high doses mg per ml

bigmonkey2100
08-08-2018, 09:47 PM
I know pharma com sells it

Smokeadutch
08-10-2018, 02:11 AM
It's becoming more popular..you should be able to find it